News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

(Peggy series) Summer Time Feel the Heat

• 1 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
(Peggy series) Summer Time Feel the Heat
« on: January 17, 2023, 03:35:34 AM »
( Hey All, its a bit long, but this would be number 3 in the Peggy Series in 2 parts)

Summer Time feel the heat

Hi all this is Amber again, as you might recall from my story of my Mother Peggy in the Mothers Day War and Fathers day and the 4th?.  In it my Mother Peggy had a fight with a woman named Gina over my Dad, as well as who was the better woman. Well after a few nail biting moments, my Mother prevailed, she not only soundly beat Gina in a titfight, but their second catfight which was more savage than the first Gina was left a torn broken mess by mom.

Before I go one let me remind you of Mom, she stands 5’9” 150 lbs. and is a redhead that she had cut to just above shoulder level. and yes Mom who is so proud of her breast is still a heavy round veiny, firm 36G-30-40.  She has a daily routine to keep her breasts in firm amazing shape, and my Dad appreciates it as much as my Mother does, at 49 she still looks in her 30’s and yes as i said last time can put most 20 something's to shame.

Since her fight with that big breasted man stealing whore Gina, who certainly gave Mom a hell of a few fights.  My Mother is on a high, she not only proved her breasts and ability and skill, were better against an equal. 
But she showed my father he had the best woman to do it.  If you recall Mom had shown me the special cabinet in her closet that contained the bras of women she had beaten prior over time. 

But cause Gina was such a threat and formidable rival, Mom keeps her bra’s hanging on hooks of her full length floor mirror for when she poses in her room topless.  To this day she still gets that sly smirk with a slight shiver as she knows full well Gina nearly broke her in the fights they had.  It makes for a constant reminder to keep her bust and her ability to be the best she ever has been, and reminds my Dad who is top bitch.

As a result of all this, Gina seemed to vanish.  I mean i couldn’t even get in touch with her on Social media anymore, it was as if she never existed. My Mother even tried emailing her old name asking if she wanted to fight again, and nothing back at all.

I was relieved yet kind of wishing she contacted mom, but Mom was a little skeptical that Gina despite a solid beating in 2 titfights and with each winning a catfight would not want another fight.   
 If not over my Dad certainly for her own pride , which her and Gina both had immensely of themselves, and with their bodies can’t say i blame them.    One thing was certain between the bar where this all started and the pool area meet between her and Gina, and that other woman Rose, Mom’s reputation was sealed in the community as a cat not to try to tame or tease.

So its Been a year since the big show down and Mom is going to be 50 in a few months, but like i said to look at her  you would never know it.  I still get that jealous feeling every time i see her pose in front of her full length mirror or when her wrecking ball like breasts sway free from her robe, and as much as i hated that bitch Gina and what she tried to do, looking at Mom i can understand why Gina needed to try and beat my mother.   Not only for my Dad but her own self pride, as luck would have it i never got any bustier than my 36E and while i am firm.  I would never even think of what my Mothers heavy round firm breasts could do to mine.   

After seeing her come back from near ruin to beat Rose and Gina two times and to see how her breasts moved and crushed their equal ones.  I had to cup mine as i imagine that pain as i watched it, to those women as their shoulders dropped in agony and defeat must have been devastating and so painful, i mean mom was sore, aching and swollen after winning, so the losers had to be bed ridden.

Sorry little off track here, just that up till now i never really understood why every man drooled at the sight of mom who couldn’t, and wouldn’t hide her bust in any attire. And why every woman no matter their size curled their nails as they let their jealousy seethe at the sight of her. 

But now i get it, and to be honest i get why Mom not only needed to beat Gina for Dad but more it was about them.  So here it is 1 year and 2 weeks since the showdown with Gina.  Mom has sent out every way there is for her to hear that she’s willing to fight Gina for Bras again anytime, but not a response from anyone anywhere, especially Gina.

So as i pass my Mothers room and she smiles proudly at her topless reflection, she takes great pleasure reminding my Father she has the best bust around.  Dad a breast man, has increased his “hands on” as a result and other than the bras which he also sees daily hanging there, and mom’s reminding, that she put Gina out of his mind with no desire to compare her to mom again.

But as i pass the room i see mom reach for her bikini top, not that it was anything earth shattering but she normally never went to the pool on a Sunday.   If she did Dad would be with her, but as she eased on the jet black noir bikini top and tied it behind her neck, i watched as she tied the back knot and forced her massive breasts in the cups. 

The strings along her chest snapped to a taught attention as they took on the weighted globes.  Her cleavage got tighter if that was possible and lifted, and her aureolas and nipple tips tented with out being stiff. 

She adjusted the knots and cups accordingly and then eased her matching bikini bottom on, then she took her short hair and pinned up behind her head and eased on her black sandal heels, she slipped on a black kimono pool robe and then sat a moment making her make up more perfect with a blood red lipstick.

I know i know i am over thinking it right?, well i wasn’t.  As curiosity got the best of me and my instincts told me there is more to this than i know.   stepped in my Mothers room she smiled , her white teeth framed by the blood red lips as she looks at me entering.
 “Well hello sweetie whats up?”, she asked normally, at that second i start to re guess my feeling but it bothered me to much so i sat on her bed looking at her and i just had to ask, “Mom? i know its none of my business and if you don’t wanna say it, i get it, but i gotta ask, are you going to have a fight?”.     

It got coldly quiet and my mother set her lipstick down , she pursed her lips and ensures the coating was even, then turns to me, her smile fades a bit as her green eyes seem to stare through me.     Her veiny mass swelling over the opening on the robe as her cups shape the front, she crosses one thigh over the other then with a calm cold voice a hint of lust purrs, “You know Mommy so well”.

My eyes got wide and in an instant all i could think was Gina, I thought and World war 3 was about to explode.   My lips trembled as i sputter out, “Mom you and her, that Gina Bitch again?”.   With a roll of her eyes my mother scoffs, “that broken Whore i wish, if only, no sweet heart just cause Mommy got rid of that Whore, doesn’t mean another isn’t lurking about looking to take something from me or try me”.     I actually let out a sigh of relief, not cause i was scared for mom but i knew if it was Gina  She would be out for blood, but so would Mom. So it was a relief so much so i nearly forgot she was dressed to fight.

So as the butterflies started to settle i asked, “whew ok well whats going on who is it?”.

Mom purrs softly, “well thats the thing Sweetie i don’t know her ..yet, and thats if she even shows, we never agreed to Fight, not like i normally do “.  I was perplexed it wasn’t like Mom to go cruising for a fight at least that i knew.

In fact she loved waiting for a woman to challenge her, but how ever it came to be she always knew something about the other woman or at the least a name.  “Wait Mom i don’t get what you mean , where and who, whats it about?”.     She always had jitters before a fight, lets face it as she told me more than once , she didn’t get this good by winning every time, so she knew there was a risk to losing as much as winning.  to tell the truth the emotional roller coaster she went through before a fight of any kind i could see how she got aroused by it yet scared.

So she looks at me and smiles, “i don’t have a ton of time sweetie why don’t you join me , and who knows you might see mom in action again. and if not we get some sun and looks”.   I still can’t explain it but it was like a slap in the face, my mind shot back to that first day i saw her and Gina in our sun room, hands in hair and their huge breasts colliding.   The thoughts of both wanting to see my Mother beat her and yet see that woman beat mom. 

Iinstantly felt my body tingle as i remember her and Gina, then her and Rose. And how Rose nearly had her beat then she powered herself back into the fight and destroyed Rose. Then her second titifght with Gina at the pool, where she again was nearly beat only to come back more powerful and win. So needless to say as i see her veiny mass rise and fall, my jealous bitch came to the top as i smiled and said “yeah ok” she smiled and purred, ‘you drive I like to prepare”.

So I run in my room and throw on my bikini and pin my hair up, don a robe.  I get out to the car and start it, i lower the radio and then i see Mom swagger out with all the pride, confidence a swagger of a Champion, no Queen.   She gets in the car with nothing more than a towel in her claws and smiles, ‘Ready to go?”.

I nod with a smile and start to drive, i went a little extra slow in hopes she was going to break and let on what was up.    To help her along I ask in a innocent manner, “So is it that redhead Rose for a rematch?”, she giggles, “good lord no that woman ran away after that fight, No Sweetie, there is a little mystery behind this one, as I said not sure she will even be here but I have to be in case she is”. 

I catch a light, “Well if you have no clue and no idea she will be here how can you know a fights waiting at all?”.  She looks to me smiles, “all i can tell you is what i heard, apparently someone or maybe just my reputation not sure, but there is a woman who let it be known she is new in the area and has started making a reputation of her own, she has fought a few women,  and most of them are women I beat, so it only makes sense she will have her sights on  the best in town”.

My eyes widen as this is starting to sound like trouble, “Anyway after a few of these, encounters she was told that i was the one to watch out for, and she made it clear if she ran into me, she would want a fight to  find out”. 

I drove mouth open, “Mom do you have any idea if she is bigger than you or a muscle bitch, she can be crazy”.  My mother smirks as she parts her robe and runs her fingers around her cups as if warming up her breasts.  Her nipples spike the cups as she breaths a deep intoxicating breath, “Let me tell you what i know from experience, who ever she is and whatever she wants. She wouldn’t be looking for me or forward to facing me unless she was as busty and in shape as i am.  To women like her and i facing an equal and beating her and taking her bra and more is like an Amazon warrior fighting for the right to wear the crown, you know you can be destroyed but its so worth the risk if you prevail”.

I cruise along and ask, “I get that Mom I do, I mean i actually saw that in you and Gina’s eyes after the initial fight at the house. But at least then you knew it started over Dad, and both your desires to be the best.   And that Rose woman was a direct challenge and she knew Gina, but this....” Then it dawns on me, there are only 2 reasons for this, 1) this involves my father again and he told my Mother about this woman or 2) Gina found someone to take her place, as i say it ,my Mother gets a little quiet, we turn into the pool parking lot and she gives her huge breasts a squeeze.

“Nmmm well guess we will find out soon enough or not“. We exit the car and swagger to the pool area, I open the gate and then Mom saunters in with the grace of a panther looking for her prey.  Her eyes scan the area and she smiles and nods to a few women she knows, a few others turn their heads in shame and hate toward her. But both sides respected her that was certain, Mom lets out a slow breath , “hmmm other than some history I see no one I would even think as a threat”.

Now it sounds like my Mother was being over confident and arrogant, but truth be told she was dead on.  No one here was a threat and those who tried Mom in the past learned the hard way not to try her again nor did they want to.  Besides if they were stupid enough to do it, she knew them all by name, so there was no mystery there.

Mom gets a combination look of disappointment and relief as he shrugs it off and we go sit at the tiki bar and enjoy a chilled glass of rose wine.  Her robe closed best it could be but the shape it covered was unmistakable.   We sit and  i look about and i start to notice one by one a few women are whispering to each other and more and more you could see a buzz was building.  Again as mom sat with no reaction and almost bored she was all set to say lets go.

Thats when the air around us took a turn, you could feel the pool area start to have an electric feel.  I wasn’t sure Mom sensed it as her demeanor never changed but something was up. 
The fence to the pool area squeaked slowly open, i was sipping my wine when the sharp click of heels was heard and the gate eased closed.  Obviously whoever was walking in first stood glaring over the pool area.   I watch as my mom turns to set her glass on the bar, women around the pool and in it get wide eye and the buzz i felt became a frenzy.  It was obvious who ever just walked in was being compared to my mom, i think mom knew it in her soul who ever she was , she wasn’t here to swim.

The entire pool area while it wasn’t exactly noisy grew quiet enough i thought every one was left.    The sound of those heels became sharper, i get ready to look behind me when i catch a glimpse of Moms eyes.

They widen briefly then ease back to her famous blank stare, her body sits up a bit higher as her shoulders pull back.  I see her eyes follow the woman who walked in, pre sizing her up, i turn and I see her.  A woman moms height wearing a red robe identical to moms, her hips the same slow defined sway.    Lets just say if not for different hair and knowing it wasn’t my mom i would have thought from the back she was mom.  As she struts she looks back at us well at mom over her shoulder, and i knew that second it was a stare to see if mom was going to leave.   As well to say i am here to Fight, she finds a lounger near oddly enough where our things were and she sets her towel down, then she arches and poses a bit.  Her hair was blood red but darker, full thick lips and her cheeks were round, a long neck and shoulders broad, her robe tied but there was no doubt her bust shaped out her robe.

I must have been starring in wonder and a bit of awe as mom gave me a clearing of her throat, i looked at mom she smiled calmly as if to say, i am right here. Then it happened the other woman slowly turned on her heels and looked directly at mom, Peggy,  turned her stool and eased off it and stood up and stared right back, the tension was growing thicker by the second,.  I leaned a bit forward not wanting to break their glare as i whisper to mom, ‘who the hell is she?”.   My mother never flinching manages to purr with her lips barely open, “no idea but i am sure she will let me know any minute now”. 

I sat back and strangely enough just like that day i first saw mom and Gina in our sun room, i sat looking at this other woman and couldn’t help think, (cmon lady take her on, while thinking moms got this).  Another minute of the silent glare went on then slowly the other woman makes a step our way and her long legs criss cross the other as she slowly heads right to Peggy.   Mom seeing her softly says to me, “Be a Dear and move over a seat or two honey mommy has to chat”, I slip back 2 seats and mom stands proudly waiting.

This other woman swaggers with all the grace,confidence and sexuality my mother has and like her looked like a wild cat stalking her prey.   As she drew closer her red robe like moms black one couldn’t hide her stiffening nipples or immense cup shape.  She gives me a glare as if to say, “step in and I’ll shred you”, i swallow as she stands where my seat was. 
She ignores mom a second as she orders a wine then sips it.  They inhale the others perfume, her red lips leave a lipstick print on the glass then she turns to my mother a hand to her hip as they look at each other, mom raises a brow as if to say well?.

There is a silence that is deafening, every eye is on these two amazons, finally the other woman lets her wet lips part, “you must be Peggy”.  Mom smirks slightly,  “and you must be.....?, it was silly and really what else could mom say we didn’t know her. 

But the fact she knew mom and mom had no idea of her was like an insult, “i am the woman who is going to ruin your little reign around here, but so you never forget it my names Lucia”.   Both breath a bit fuller but control it, mom replies, “that so? So i take it your here for...”, my mom gets cut off by Lucia, “i a’m here for a fight honey, you and i alone how and stakes we can discuss once we agree to fight, unless you feel you just met your match and prefer to run along, i am going to live here soon and your in my way”.   There it was the magic words that would provoke any woman to hold her ground and mom was no exception.

Peggy feeling every eye on her, what her reaction and words will be, she takes a breath in, “well i am not going anywhere honey. If care to do it now in the pool house woman to woman, then lets go, but when ever it comes living here or not i am the Queen here, and you will soon learn why, if your woman enough?”.

Now Lucia feels eye burning on he, murmurs from the women who were beaten by mom.   She sees mom won’t be intimidated, she stares at mom as she unties her robe then slowly rolls each shoulder as it slips off.  Finally it falls away her hands catch it and she drapes it on my seat, she arches and there are a  few gasps a few smiles and a few blank stares and a few of worry.   My reaction tells mom this woman’s a threat in looks at the least.   So mom just smiles and unties her robe as she rolls her shoulders and catches her robe then drapes it on her seat and allows Lucia to take in she’s every bit the threat she heard.    They both let the other scan the body of the new rival as they take note of every inch and then study others bust straining to be free, its that moment i really take Lucia in.

There she stands 5’9” 149lbs. wearing a tight  red bikini that worked over time to contain her 36G veiny breasts every bit as round , full and firm as Peggy’s.  Her waist 30-hips 40, her thick blood red hair a few hints of grey at the temples was wavy and slightly longer than moms as it was pinned up on top of her head.   

She set her pointy red nails on her full hips as her covered breasts swell out straining  the cups.   Peggy mimics the stance as each let the other know if at any point it gets catty both are equipped and ready to freely fight it out. 

Peggy obviously here to defend her territory, her name and reputation and town has been given the challenge so it is on her to progress the with it.  She inhales and smiles as if its no big deal, “the pool house is right at the patio’s end,  only one to watch us will be my daughter here, both a witness and in case we bend the rules during it agree?”.

Lucia looks me over then back to mom, “fine with me and what rules and stakes we going with honey?. Mom gives her new rival a look as if the question was silly, but i knew if they didn't settle on rules it would easily turn vicious and they knew it as well, “I think we can agree for this first meeting, we allow hair holds, hugging, standing submission only, loser smothered and milked bra taken?”.

Lucia shifts her hips then nods, “I agree but i want to add arm holds and breast grab as well, oh and if i feel your claws i won’t hesitate to use mine we clear?”.  Mom raises a brow, it was a challengers right to want certain styles as long as the base was a titfight,  “I agree, shall we  step inside?”, Lucia arches “lead the way honey your yard for now”.

Both women turn on a heel and start side by side toward the pool house , as i follow every eye follows them as women pair up to discuss who they think will come out of this the winner.    We reach the pool house and mom opens the door a mild hint of chlorine is in the air. 

We walk in, mom steps to the right and stands by a chair as Lucia saunters across from her to the other chair.  They again stare then Peggy raises a brow at her rival, Lucia gives a smirk and turns her back as she unties her top and holds it as her hands raise, we both can see the round full outline of her huge breasts. 

She turns and smiles as i have to swallow a gasp, this woman makes Gina look weak, she dangles the top then drops it and then gives a slow shimmy to show her weighted firmness.  Her breasts firmly barely sway, more wobble, no like wrecking balls,  “nmmmmm well lets get going hmm?”.  Peggy arches turns and as she unties her top i can see a level of doubt in her or was it just jealousy that Lucia was more a threat than Gina in looks.  Mom lets her rival see her own round mass from the back then turns , drops her top and shimmies slow, she smiles in pride at how slow they wobble and also look like wrecking balls , “nmmm yes lets”.  I see Lucia inhales with a level of concern , Peggy was more than he heard, but both women swallow the fear and start to circle toward the other.

I wasn’t sure but something inside had me scarred a lot more than any fight i saw to date thus far.   I was sure mom felt it as well, but i have seen her fight back from near impossible state to win.  I assured myself it was all nerves, they draw closer and then Lucia stops and squares to Peggy, she does the same and they stare, then Peggy breathes in, “Well you wanna fight or not ?”.

Lucia smirks,  “oh i do”, she inhales and aims her right breast to Peggy’s, their nipples rub then Lucia presses to Peggy and gives a push then eases back.  She then does the same with her left breast to Peggy’s left and eases back.  Then as if offering her breasts out to Peggy she smirks, “your turn, cmon “. 

Peggy knows the game and slowly she swipes her nipples across Lucia’s, both let out a soft moan then Peggy mimics the intro move right to right left to left.  Both glare jealous hate as they both felt the firm , weighted mass and resistance of the other.

Lucia breathes out ..”nmmmm i doubted it when i heard you were the bitch to beat”. Peggy breathes out, “and now?”, Lucia smirks, “lets just say i love a tough fight”, then she stares in moms eyes as she plows her big breasts straight into Peggy’s cleavage and slowly starts to push and press and smear to widen moms cleavage.

Her thick nipples jab the inner wall flesh as mom can’t help but react so early in, “uuuhhhh uwwwwww “ , Lucia sneers, “ohh my feeling me already ? tsk tsk i said i wanted a fight honey, nmmm cmon”.

Peggy though a bit flustered takes a breath in , but isn’t use to a move she uses being turned on her so early in.  Her heels lose a step and Lucia feels it and steps after her keeping the contact, they are 5 minutes in and i hear the first audible Clop as Lucia wants no separation, “oh no no honey no running,  fight back”.

Peggy gets a pink hue in her face feeling ashamed she lost a step so quick, she sets her left heel and with a low grunt jams her own breasts head on at her rivals.

Lucia can’t deny the feel as her lips open , “uuugghhh ohh “ her heels lose a step and mom shoves in at her rival as she delivers a clop of flesh and gets her rival to step back , “How about that i wanted a fight as well , lets go honey”, i smile as i see my mom at herself again, but in that instant the two big women start to turn staying in one area and start to exchange a side to side drag thats heavy and compress to others bust.

They stare at each other as they direct their big breasts into the others, the heavy side to side dragging pulls at their chest tendons muscles, and their big breasts instead of getting much movement simply roll over and overlap between them clapping against the rival pair.

Each woman feels it but they just grunt refusing the other any joy of making the other know she felt  her.  I watch and the feelings i had from mom’s fight with Gina starts to fade as i feel a new set grow as i watch this fight. 

For the first time ever i am seeing mom get matched move for move and having to work harder.  These two haven’t tried to grab hair or hug they are just going tit to tit and making  the other work as a result for it.  They slowly turn and step like one, but each is trying her best and their faces get a pink red hue as they both are working harder each time they collide tits. 

Its arousing but i can feel a difference as i watch mom, she seems to have a worried look, i pick up on it anytime her head turns or Lucia looks away briefly. Instead of letting it bother me i watch Lucia to see if there is any sign she’s worried or thinking moms to much.

Before i can catch her eyes, Lucia decides to bring the fight to Peggy again, as they drag side to side and smear , their chins up at other in pride, Lucia lets Peggy drag back across and eases back just a bit. 

Peggy is center chest, Lucia plunges head on then drags up and down heavy and slow but firm to Peggy’s tits.    Peggy who knows the move and should have been ready with her experience falls for the feint and as Lucia drags up and down slow but rough.  Peggy can’t deny the effect as she gasps out, “UUUghhh MMFFF BITCH!” her heels again lose a step then two but Lucia who knows full well Peggy is a threat stays on her , she grabs Peggy by her hips and starts to drag firmer and as they battle i can see between them and Peggy’s breasts are being rolled and pancaked by the mass dragging them.

Peggy shakes her head no but can only groan out her reaction, “AAghhh oohhh uummfff you Bitch!”, each reaction seems to drive Lucia to increase the pressure despite it hurting her.  She’s causing more than she feels, “Cmon bitch fight my tits you whore!”.   

She tugs mom at her and widens her stance and as Peggy arches from the tug her tits sway out, Lucia grins an evil grin and lifts fast the solid CLAP rings out and Peggy throws her head back.  She winces in pain as Lucia catches her undersides unchallenged , moms big tits bounce up and get jostled about her chest as Lucia grinds up into the soft undersides, “FIGHT YOU BITCH !” she spits at Peggy’s face.

Here is where i really see it , Mom is being worked yes , she’s no stranger to being hit or getting beat only to come back. But as i see her face wince at the uppercut i can see tears well up,  she got hurt  this time.

As Lucia breaks her stare i see the devilish gleam as she knows she’s hurting her big rival.  Peggy is getting backed to a corner the one spot on any wall that mom knows not to get caught in.  I nearly yell out, “mom no” but i swallow it why? well honestly i think it goes back to that fight with Gina i first saw, when i secretly wanted to see mom in peril against an equal, maybe a blind jealousy cause of her size whatever it was i sit and let the fight play out.

Then Lucia does it she muscles Peggy into the corner,  as moms back feels the wedge her arms close in bulging her big tits together and out.  Her eyes wet and weary as sweat glistens on her face.  Her mouth open gasping as she looks at her rival, Lucia sneers and is bright eyed as she lets moms tits drop then with a snapping twist of her shoulders the room starts to echo the fights next step, “CLOP,CLOP,SLAP,SMACK,CLAP”.

Lucia starts to tit box moms tits and is landing solid stiff blows from her own tits, her shoulders back,  her big wrecking ball breasts out to full measure sway and crash aside Peggy’s.  Peggy gulps as if no air is getting in as the pain mixed with constant barrage has her gasping into near hyperventilating.  She unable to breath steady,  Lucia bears in and starts to pummel Peggy’s big tits side to side, “uuhnn uhnn yess un yess feel me cxnt Cmon FIGHT you BITCH, your a Queen ha!!” .  Mom shakes her head no and then back,  her shoulders drop and her tits are bright red, “mmff mff oww uuhnn uhn nBitch my tits uuhnn un uww, oh you cxnt my tits Fuck!!”.

Though Lucia has control of the big fight, she’s getting flustered she can’t get mom to give. To add to it her own tits despite delivering the punishment are hitting moms equally firm round heavy tits and she’s sweating heavy now. Finally to flustered she can’t get the submission, Lucia pulls back then thrusts up and delivers a full on uppercut to moms tits.

They bounce up, and mom arches her back in a scream,”AAWWWWWW”.  Lucia pushes away and Peggy falls to her hands and knees at her heels.   Her huge tits hang and i see the result, Peggy’s tits are bruised purple and hints of green, they are swollen and  so really sensitive and as they bulge between her arms propping her up, mom shakes her head no in disbelief.

Lucia hands on hips glares down breathing heavy, “Get up cxnt and Fight now!”.

Peggy wobbly on al 4s says nothing, so Lucia swaggers to her and grabs a fistful of hair Peggy winces,  “oohh you Bitch!”.  But Lucia pulls up on it anyway, “look at me Bitch give up or get up and fight”.

Peggy puts her hands on Lucia’s hips and slowly pulls her knees up,  then weakly but not out stands up looking at Lucia who has her hair.

Peggy snarls and grabs a fistful of hair as well as she tugs “i am not done bitch lets titfight”.  I smile here is the champ i seen and heard about , even Lucia’s face changes to one of worry.   They grip each others hair in both hands and step in a circle then Peggy stabs her tits head on into Lucia’s, her head turns as mom pulls and she shimmies in tight to her rivals tits, “uughhh ughh mff mff cmon cxnt you wanted more of me, here i am, now fight me!”.

Lucia is stunned and was sure her rival was done, but as Peggy goes at her i see what Lucia hasn’t .    Peggy while going at her is hurt and every press and push and collision makes her wince.  In short moms in big trouble but i can see how Lucia’s missing it  cause of  the pain.

Peggy’s tits are now looking like 2 round wrecking balls as she has Lucia backing up and Peggy is on her smearing. Then shimmies and pumping head on working the tight cleavage wider and hurting her rivals inner walls. 

Lucia’s firm breasts get motion she isn’t use to feeling, “uughh ughh Bitch you cxnt ohhh “. Before she can realize it Lucia is stopped from backing up as her bare back hits a wall.  Her hands push at Peggy’s shoulders and Peggy working hard won’t be denied her advantage.

She shoves Lucia’s arms away and pins her shoulders to the wall, then starts to twist her shoulders and pummels away at her rivals breasts, “uumff mff ughhh you Bitch fight me!”.  Peggy gasps as Lucia rears her head back ,”uuggg mmfff mfff bitch you cow ohhh you Bitch owww!”.

Once again the echo of bare skin rings out, “CLOP CLOP, CLAP,SLAP SLAP, SMACK”, Peggy’s big tits are as devastating as Lucia’s and her chest aches as her heavy tits pull, stretch and strain her ligaments.  Now it is Lucia who shakes her head in wonder and doubt and pain as her rival who was down and being controlled now turns the tables and has her weak kneed as they fight away.

Lucia buckles but presses her hands on the wall , Peggy arches and cries out, “GIVE YOU BITCH OHH GOD DAMN IT!”.

Lucia arches and tries to fight out off the wall pin, as her shorts jabs side to side add to the heavy collisions between them.  Lucia widens her stance to stay up and her hands slap Peggy’s back and scratch red marks as she fights to stay on her feet, “OWWW UHHH UHHH MFF MFF BITCH CMON!”.

Both women are gasping and i see the frustration in Peggy as she fights hard and her rival is still on her feet. She is crying through sweat, and the pain is immense then it happens.  Lucia nearly falls back along the wall, Peggy arches and starts to come head on.  Lucia thrusts up fast and uses the wall to pump head on. 

The combination delivers a devastating upper cut to Peggy’s undersides, so much so her big breasts are forced up and back nearly hitting her face.  Her head snaps back sweat beads fly off her tits, as if in slow motion.

Peggy and her entire body stiffens back and straightens, up her shoulders drop again and she falls straight back and onto the floor on her back.  She rolls to her side cradles her breasts and groans.

I stand up and my mouth hangs open, never in a million years would i have thought i would see mom get battered like she is today.  As i stand and watch in aroused fear Lucia breathing heavy her big breasts rise and fall as they are red and bruised and swollen glares at me,  her finger aimed at me, “Sit and stay out of this little girl”.

Then she swaggers around mom’s downed body, as much as she tries Lucia can’t hide the pain mom caused and she cups her own breasts in pain her red lips purse as she exhales, “uwwww sss bitch”.

Maybe it was a mistake maybe not,  but after wanting to see my mom suffer , i can’t believe i saw it and now i let it out, “Cmon Mom get up Fight her tits”.  I wanted to see Peggy get up and make another epic come back and pound this bitches tits to submission.
But as i urge her on Lucia must have picked up on my encouragement mixed with mom’s reputation and she sneers, “ohh your little girl thinks you have more fight honey , lets see what you got hmm?”.   She swaggers to mom’s bra and grabs it then walks back to Peggy, Peggy is breathing hard , sweating, red faced and her huge breasts discolored and red and swollen.

Her upper chest red as well from the heavy strain and her rivals breasts return blows that missed, she gets to her hip and one arm props her up as other hand pushes her sweaty matted hair back. She sniffles in and takes a much needed deep breath, her cheeks pink, face flush her eyes red from sweat and tears but despite the battering and bruising her breasts sway out full and firm ready for a fight, i smirk as i know if she gets up Lucia’s in for a fight.

But one thing i learned about mom and her fights and her rivals, despite the rules agreed on tempers get the best of them and rules tend to get broken till both women remind each other its about a tit to tit duel and only then does order get reinstalled.

Mom heard my cheer she smiles at me and i know she is ready to go on, but Lucia who nearly was on her ass after hurting mom knows if Peggy gets up to fight things might get turned around.  She walks up behind mom and as Peggy gets up Lucia wraps the bra around moms neck from behind and twists it in her hands, then pulls.

Her big breasts sway against moms bare back as she chokes her, Peggy grabs at the bra at her throat, her face a mask of pain and fear, “AAGHHHH BITCH YOUR CHOKING ME cxnt”!, Lucia snarling as Peggy resists tightens he bra, “CMON cxnt WANNA FIGHT ME , LETS FIGHT”.

It was like i was frozen , everything in me screamed run out there stop it, but i just stood and watched as Mom was now in a fight of her life it seemed,. Instantly Peggy’s face gets bright red as Lucia takes the 2 straps in one hand as she twists it snug and pulls,  her free hand now reaches around and she stabs 4 stiff punches to Peggy’s ribs, “Cmon cxnt FIGHT ME!” .

Peggy already gasping coughs out “UUGHNN MMFF MMFF UUGGG “, Peggy widens her stance as does Lucia who staggers mom around the room.  The two amazons start to fight harder, then Lucia scratches moms right breast deep,  4 red furrows appear across her round breast, “AAHHHH BITCH LET GO and FIGHT ME”.

Peggy manages to cough out then Lucia snarling that mom wants more digs her free hand in moms scalp and shakes her head like a rag doll, “FUCKING cxnt CMON I’LL TEAR YOU APART”.
Lucia pulls so hard her body presses to moms back and as Peggy uses her full strength to pull the bra from her throat it starts to rip as Lucia uses her strength to keep it moms neck.  They both feel the bra start to rip, Lucia kicks the back of moms knee and buckles them sending mom to the floor on her knees.  Lucia smiles an evil smile as she still holds the bra but now as Peggy stretches it lower from her neck , Lucia tugs it down then twists it around moms breasts and yanks up again.

Peggy winces as her breast flesh gets red and raw road rash burns from the material and cuts from the clasps and hooks, Lucia sneering sure she has Peggy now looks down “Cmon bitch want more hmm?”. Peggy her bare back against Lucia’s thighs and knees wide,  her eyes wide sucks in a breath,  then she reaches up with her right hand and her claws find Lucia’s right hanging breast. 

She digs her nails in and pulls , stretching the round breast as her claws drive trenches through the skin.  Lucia winces and Peggy’s left hand grabs her rivals left nipple and pinches it as she pulls on it stretching it down till Lucia has to lean over Peggy’s head. 
As she does mom opens her mouth tilts her head back and her teeth clamp shut on her rivals underside and bites in, Lucia Screams, “AWWWWWWWWWWW”,  her hands open releasing the bra and she grabs at Peggy’s face.

Peggy spits her breast free and rolls forward as Lucia cups her breasts and pulls back,. Its the first real separation these 2 give each other, I am still frozen as they keep apart and both are on their feet and taking time to both catch their breath and asses the damage thus far.

Red faces , sweat , marked breasts mix with deep bruising surfacing, as they pace and slowly control their breathing. Their glares never more hateful then right now as they both had the other ready to give and neither could finish it.

Slowly they push back their sweaty matted hair and start to breath more slower, the deep gulps for air have stopped as their breasts rise and fall they prepare to face the other again.

Lucia knowing now the rumors and reputation of her rival are more than true, and Peggy knowing why or whoever this woman is and emerged from she isn’t to be taken lightly either.  But what i think shocks both Lucia and me is, as they both breath normally and yes Peggy looks a little worse off than Lucia, we both feel our mouths drop open as Peggy runs her hands on hair and shimmies slow and purrs to her, “now cxnt you wanna titfight ? or we gonna catfight hmm?.   

I thought you were here to see whose tits are better but if you wanna go at it just say the word”. Lucia actually huffs out a (i can’t believe it) reaction but she will be damned if she is gonna walk away from a fight either.   She poses the same way shimmies and hisses , “ok Bitch titfight it is ...for now”, i look and see Peggy have the same reaction as she thought Lucia would want a draw.

They once again circle into the center room and as they glare the hate to fight this out is strong.  They push their big breasts head on and both women begin to roll, grind and smear, instantly both can’t deny the other a reaction as they groan at the others touch, “uuughhnnnuww Bitch”, “ohhh sss you whore fight my tits”. 

I slowly sit back down as i am in full shock that these 2 women not only wanna titfifght more but can after what they did to each other already.  But the results of the first hour is wearing them both down along with the pain, and its going to be first to get the other wins this fight, and they know it.   So both put their full pride into it and smear, rub, roll and drag at each other.

Both wince and coo at the bruises being worked again , they stand breast to breast stepping as they stare, “cmon bitch” Lucia growls as mom growls back, “bring it cxnt”.  Then Lucia just to mad at Peggy, herself and the situation pushes firm to mom and grabs her in a hug, “want a titfight  cxnt hmm cmon then bitch fight my tits”.

Peggy arches at the weight of her rival but hugs her back and both women place their faces cheek to cheek as they hug and let their their tits wrestle between them.

They strain and struggle, sweat again has their bodies glisten as they step as one and both are ready to fall as they try to hang on longer than their rival.

Peggy, her face in pain mouth open hugging to her rival licks her dry lips , she pretty much asks Lucia to give, “Cmon Bitch you have less fight in you then i do give now and we both walk out of here”.      As they turn as one i see Lucia, face etched in pain , her mouth open as she lets her shoulders drop, “Give Bitch cmon you have nothing left God make her give”. 

They turn again, i see both have tears running and they are in complete agony as their battered breasts continue to be abused.
 Lucia while hugging mom slaps her bare back then in a last effort tugs at the very back of her hair, moms head falls back, “AAAGHHH BITCH CMON”.  Then Peggy grips Lucia’s hair, as her head falls back, “AAAWWWW BITCH”.   

She yanks enough it causes separation between their breasts, despite being dead on their feet, the space allows their big breasts to sway and as they bump together both women start to tit box again.   But the harder,  the blows instantly bring cries,  then as if hit at the same time they both push away and go to the floor.   

Falling in pain, as they land apart both cry and cradle their breasts, neither tries to stand and after 5 minutes i walk between them and i tell them loudly , “ok ladies its a draw, time to call it”.

They both look up and the hate is pure venom, Lucia red face growls, “We are far from done Bitch , i’ll see you again”.  Peggy glares back, “Anytime whore, i’ll be ready and waiting any fight you want”.   

They want to fight but both are way to hurt and sore so they just slowly get up and both move to their corner.  I help mom slip on her robe as Lucia winces doing her own then they pin up their hair,  i watch Lucia walk out with her bra trying to hold her breasts from swaying to much.
 Mom arches as she passes then as we are alone she closes and ties her robe, “oh god that was a tough one, grab my bra i need to show i still have it as well”. I walk to the door with her then she steps out in front, a semi smile as the women who knew it was coming stare and they are all in awe as both fighters couldn’t finish the other off.

Walking along the pools edge, Peggy’s nipples somehow still stiff tent her robe and firmly jostle.  Its noticed by all, she  inhales proudly and turns to stop at the bar for a water, as she does Lucia is looking at her drinking one as well.

They glare as they drink the waters , their nipples proudly tent out as they show the dislike for other, a mature cat they must have both beaten swaggers by, “well look at you 2 guess neither put up much of a fight”.

Lucia sneers, “ my tits put her down twice ask her”, they look at Peggy who sneers back ,”yes they did and i got back up and my tits fought yours back to a draw bitch, despite you choking me and my tits”.

Lucia feels the eyes on her as she hears gasps and giggles, “i don’t need to choke you to kick your fat ass bitch’”.   She pulls her sash knot all the women watching all chime in..”uwww she wants more is Peggy up for it?”.  I start to try put and stop to it, “Whoa whoa every body they are both ...”mom pushes me aside as she undoes her robes sash and sets her hands up and wiggles her fingers, “come prove it sugar let them see what your made of “, another round of , uwww how about it Lucia she’s ready”.

The 2 amazons can’t back out , but  both hope there is a way as Lucia steps around Peggy steps away from the bar, “where you wanna go honey?”.   Lucia steps on the grass and smiles as she parts her robe and shows her powerful but bruised red swollen breasts, “right here bitch”.

Peggy swaggers over and before she reaches the spot every woman at the pool runs over and form a ring to see this.
 Peggy emerges from between them and opens her robe, ”you wanna go tit to tit?”.

The women are excited as the 2 amazons want to rip into each other. Then  as if planned they lunge together and instantly start to rip at others scalp as the crowd cheers them to fight. 

Their breasts sway and bump and they widen thighs as they stand up against other and snarl as they shake the other by her hair, “cmon cxnt”, “bring it cxnt fight me “.

They whip each other by her hair and as they both tear out a fistful they stagger apart, the crowd screams “Fight her fight her”.    Peggy removes her robe and sneers, “cmon bitch put em up”, i know she meant her breasts but Lucia wanted mom she removes her robe and balls her fists, “cmon bitch put em up lets have at it”.

The more seasoned cats smile, “nmmm fistfight topless its war”, they circle then both step at other and they start to swing punches at others face, clacks, thuds and slaps ring out as both women go at other.   The harder they punch the louder the women cheer to fight .       Fists swing mostly wildly, they get close enough to grab others hair, they pull and soon are hip to hip heads low , a fistful of hair while other fist slams away at faces and heads. 
Then Peggy turns her head a bit, “Cmon you Fucking Bitch” and sticks a stiff right to the heavy breast of Lucia.  She stands wincing but Peggy isn’t done, she turns and fires a left to Lucia’s mouth popping her head back, then a quick right that connects to Lucia’s nose.  The blow sends her head snapping back, stiffens her body then Lucia drops to the grass on her back. 

Peggy pounces and issues at least 5 unopposed blows to her rivals face before the women grab her and pull her off.  With her lip bleeding a bit Peggy waits to see if Lucia gets up for more but the big redhead just groans as her nose bleeds. I slip my mothers robe on her and she turns smiling as she says to Lucia’s supporters, “You Bitches get that trash off my grass now!. We have rules at this pool about cheating in a titfight, oh and let her know i said anytime she’s ready”.

We walk out and get to the car, I was a bit shocked then felt sorry for Peggy , as we drove out heading home she cradles her big breasts and holding her face asks me to stop and grab ice.  I do then i get her home as we walk in she asks me to put some ice in wash cloths, she was going to shower.

I break the ice and fill 2 wash clothes then i head up, i open my moms door and she brushes her hair back.  As she stands in the full length mirror i see the real effects of that big red heads tits on my mother’s.  She poses stares at her body , despite the pain she smirks then checks her breasts.   

She notes the heavy marks, and as she cups them and softly caresses a mix of Aloe lotion and vitamin E cream on them she inhales and winces, ‘Uuhhhh uwww that Bitch”.   I watch, “Mom you ok that got pretty rough”, she purses her lips from the  sore and hurt ache, “uhhh yes honey i am ok ,but my god that bitch’s tits were firm uwww”. 

Finally with her breasts a shiny coat over them, turns and props up a few pillows then takes the ice and sits up in her bed, she lays the ice cloth on each breast i can see the green,purple, blue bruises.   The swelling and the red color throughout, her upper chest veins and tendons were visible as well.  She coos at the feel of the ice, ‘uwww uwww nmmm oh thats so much better”.

I start to leave, “Need anything else Mom?”, she smiles “nmmm no sweetie but if you get bored see if you can find out anything about that bitch, we are far from done”.

I go in my room and Dad comes home he walks in their room and sees mom, she has a fat lip, bruised eye and her amazing breasts are battered up, “what the hell happened to you baby”?.
 I listen at the door as i hear mom not cry but upset and still hurting, “i was in a fight , no no not Gina some new Bitch to town, Lucia,  heard about me came looking for it, we had a bitter long titfight to a draw. Then as we were leaving it got nasty and we fist fought, i put her down but we are far from over, trust me she wants my bra and scalp and i want hers, and i am sure you fit in somewhere”.   

Its silent a minute then Dad asks, “she as busty as my champ, wasn’t she?”,  mom giggles and then replies, “Yes the Bitch ,and let me tell you honey if my tits feel like hers i owe those other cats an apology my god they felt like fists”.

Dad huffs, “They sure are” my Dad must have caressed hers, “uww uww ss oh honey careful they are hurt, what do you mean they SURE are?”.  He groans softly, “I mean to take these on she has to be..Right?”..he asks “can they take more”?, she purrs “A lot more you know that”, he smiles., “can hers?” mom hisses, “i am sure hers can”.

I go in my room a bit stunned and i know Dad knew more about Lucia then he let on.

Mom was  jealous and she sounded ready and willing for more, i turn on my computer and start hitting Facebook I search hard.   After an hour i can’t find any one in my area with that name.   

Then as i stare out my window i see Dads car and think “hmmm i wonder” i search Dads friends and see his co worker Jeff, we all were close years ago but time goes by and they kind of drifted apart more recently, i wasn’t sure why.  But i knew they still worked together.   

I look at his page and under friends there she is, i open her page but she only lets you see if your her friend then i request her based on mutual friend with Jeff.  I turn in and the next day i wake up and go down for breakfast.  I hear the pans and think “Dads making eggs” but as i turn the corner Moms up, robe tied but barely holding in her breasts. 

She smiles. “morning honey ,hungry?.  I stand mouth open, “mom how are you up and doing this aren’t you hurt?”.  My mother nods “of course but i had worse, besides i have to get back to it before this bitch finds me and wants another round, i might lose but she’s gonna know she had a fight”.  I sit, “but so will you”, she gently pulls her robe closed more, her nipples spike as if pulled at, “uuuwww “ trust me that woman can fight but we weren’t ready to face an equal, next time its going to be a harder fight if we make it that far without scratching the others eyes out”.

As we eat her veiny mass rises and falls just inside her robe, i can see them swell as we talk about fighting it turns her on, “Wait you know for sure she wants a catfight as well?’,  she swallows some coffee, “Honey that bitch came in my town taking my fights and telling everyone she was going to kick my ass and take my bra.  I fought her to a draw and put her on her ass in front of the women who gossip the most .Trust me when she sees me again it will take 3 men to rip us apart “.

She looks at me then raises her brow “what ?”, i shrug and can’t hide it, “its just i don’t know, i mean Gina i get  she was all over Dad, and the others were just competition for you , but this woman , mom she’s you with different hair and face and your well an amazon especially up top”. 

She smiles, “whats your point honey?”,  I look around i mean my moms intimidating enough let alone if she’s mad, “i just don’t see why you wanna risk losing your bra your milk and maybe who knows what just to fight her”.  My Dad strolls in rubs moms shoulders and kisses her as he gets eggs he looks back, “everything ok?”.

I  tell my Dad when mom cuts me off , “our little girl here can’t get why me and this new bitch will be fighting”.  He turns with a grin and sits , “well sweetie first off i stop trying to understand that long ago, but i can say this, having seen a few of your mothers fights, and the last one with Gina included. Its not about the prize or the man its a matter of pride and self respect.  To walk into a fight and leave with others woman’s bra , milk and self respect .  Sweetie i can tell you without being a woman its everything a mature woman is and has in herself, to have another woman you now take on, that is hard enough but to have a stranger on your turf, who wants it, and all you earned and have, there is no choice “ .  Mom pats Dads thigh, “listen to your father honey he knows me so well, and i think her also”. He smiles nervously then opens his phone, he looks at it a second then clears his throat, “everything ok babe?” mom asks, “uh yes yeah “ mom picks up on something and as Dad gets up she follows, i hear them in the hall.

“Honey i don’t know her , she’s with Jeff “, “Jeff? why Jeff he was our friend”.     

“Sweetie he is friends with her, he sent me the text and then her picture. I met her and well you saw her,  she had her tits all over me and asked me about you, if it was true you were the one to beat?”.    Mom grabs his phone ,“oh that so?” she opens it, 

“Hey Duse i know we haven’t been on the best of terms since Gina, but this Lucia’s a fireball.  I am here to tell you, that Lucia wants to take you from Peggy. In fact she beat every woman Peggy has to run your town. to Prove to them and Peggy , she is coming for her. Apart from that as you know they had a fight, Lucia fought Peggy’s tits to a draw, no one ever fights Peggy with neither winning. And they left each other bruised, swollen and aching, but Lucia wants more and and she was beating Peggy in that tittfight”.  Mom sees her picture topless, bra on her nails and sneers.

Dad in shock, “What are you doing “?  Mom opens her robe and arches, “take my picture now”. Dad does and mom sends it to Jeff with a text, “tell your little whore anytime and anywhere ready to titfight to a finish, and let her remind you i fought her back each time”.

Dad stunned follows mom, “baby think it is over, she’s firmer and stronger than Gina”.    Mom stops, “Is she firmer and Stronger then me? cause i fought that cxnt to the end and i fought this cxnt to a draw. I am gonna fight her tits to a win or loss,  then if she still wants to fight, I’ll scratch her tits and eyes off and you can tell him, to tell her from me”.
 Dad seeing the hurt in her eyes texts Jeff, “I admit Lucia is a hell of a fighter, and a great rack, to fight Peggy to a draw.  But Jeff you know Peggy, and well if Lucia wants a fight she is going to get one, here is what Peggy wants you to tell her”.

Dad forwards the text Peggy made him type , Jeff read it and replies, “Ok I let her know, but for both their sakes no fight till they are healed up”. Dad read the reply to Mom and she nods agreeing, he replies back, Peggy agrees, Let Lucia know”.

Thats when it hits me Facebook,  i run up to my room as Dad goes to work and there is a message,  “ request accepted”, i open it and there she is and i yell out , “Hey mom”!. She has a jealous smile as she walks in, “What is it?”.   “wanna have a talk with her?”.
I turn the laptop and mom sees her and gets the name then goes in her room, “i’ll handle this one, you say nothing”.  Yeah you can guess it, i had that same evil grin on my lips as i look at her profile.  You know the same one i had when i found Gina.

I can’t explain it but seeing mom get roughed up for a bit had me hot as hell, so yeah i tried to stop it.  I screamed in my brain don’t do it, but my fingers typed anyway.

“Pretty good fight you and Peggy had, but you couldn’t put her away why?”.  A minute goes by and i get a reply, “oh your mother is a fighter i’ll give her that, i can’t deny it she was in bad shape, nearly the whole fight for sure, where is she now?”.

I type back, “she saw i found you and took  down your name and went in her room, i am pretty sure your either going to get a friend request or an email any minute to contact her”.

Lucia writes back, “oh? are you saying she is ready cause its your mother? or does she really want to fight my tits again?”.  I feel a tingle through me, “let me say this, if i was a woman looking to make a name for myself in town , Peggy would be the last bitch i would look for.  Last night after your fight, my Dad was working her tits and she wanted it and today she was chipper and making us breakfast”.  There was no reply for a few minutes then she answered, “i see well i hope for your sake you don’t mind seeing her lose honey, cause if she wants a fight she’s gonna get it and a lot more, i am not exactly laying in bed nursing my wounds either i am ready as she is, ohh there she is now let me see what this bitch wants”.

I set my laptop down and i sneak in the hall i hear my mom in her room “cmon you bitch answer “.  I ease the door open as i hear her type and i let the door crack open a bit enough to see in.  I look in i see my mother’s computer is on and she has her back to me.   She changes from the robe she made breakfast in, to her sheer peach robe.    As she changes i see the round firm mass of her bust from behind and i breath in as  i can feel the pride she has and i am reminded why. 

She eases on the robe and turns, her big breasts stand out firm as she looks at the computer, i see a message come in she hisses  to herself, “finally”.  Mom sits and her nails begin to type, i couldn’t see what her reply was but lucky mom was one of those people that read out loud and spoke what she typed so it was almost like over hearing a call between them. 

She types, “yesterday was interesting i am just curious though ..” , then she stops typing, and i hear her say to herself, “what are you doing Peggy , (i am better than her,but she fought my tits to a draw and nearly beat me ,i can’t let this go,and once she hears my text , oh screw it her and i need to fight tit to tit.), “just a note this is my town, you want to try to take it, you can stop by my pool anytime,but i want you to know, I want to tit fight you till one of us wins”.   Lucia writes back, “you done? i want to titfight you as well, its not enough i was beating your pathetic tits all over your chest,next time your gonna stay down Cow”.

There was  brief silence, Peggy was getting mad, then a second reply, “Well Well i just received a text from Jeff, how funny you haven’t mentioned it here tonight, were you just sounding off , honey or do you wanna titfight and real fight against me ?”

Peggy breathes in, she knows if that were hearing what she wrote ,she would be driving to the bitches house to have it out, she takes a breath in then replies, “Oh so glad you finally got it, I was beginning to think he was protecting you, i sent that a while ago.”  Lucia is sent the mimic pose of Peggy as well, she writes, “Oh and I see you got my picture, only today?, well it seems your husband is protecting you or was< i was so hoping you would see who was coming for you.”

Peggy hissing as he rubs her thighs, ‘Well we both know who is hunting them don’t we, so why don’t we put an end to this third party chatter and set a date to rematch, and this time ,just my tits vs. yours ,no bra choking, or any other attacks, a woman to woman titfight”.

There was a few seconds of silence, either Lucia wanted to fire Mom up, or she was seriously rethinking meeting Peggy again,this time under a more watchful eye, so she couldn’t cheat. Just a Mom was ready to send a text out of nervousness, the reply comes, “Well after all your husbands talk about you and your tits,how could i refuse to fight you again, I would love to you wanna chat, or cam chat as we arrange this....Bitch”.

Peggy can’t type fast enough, “ I am ready right now to cam and set this up, i know when i will be healed enough for a solid titfight with a cow like you”.    Lucia sends the invite and Peggy hits accept then enter and the screen flickers and they see each other, Mom sets her laptop on her vanity and sits up, her large firm round breasts form the delicate robes shape for her new rival, nipples stabbing through the sheer area as her aureolas swell, clearly looking ready to fight.

Lucia is sitting up as well, her round large tits while just as bruised as Moms , shape her red robe and her nipples stab through the lace material as her aureola's swell out. 
 I feel my mouth salivating as i know watching these two on a cam will have them ready to fight before they are healed.    They glare and Peggy says, “Well you want to make it an official challenge over that rumor spreading little girl shit you pulled?” . Lucia a smile that reads compassion and i will rip you apart, she licks her lips as she starts to undo her sash.  Then she slowly parts the robe, her breasts stand out , despite the bruising and swelling, hers look as good as ever, she traces them in her hands as she stares at Peggy watching her.

Then she raises her hands and that slow heavy but firm wobble as she shimmies for Peggy,   “I do want this to be official, I want to fight you tit to tit , for that town. I want your bitches to watch us fight, as well as Jeff and your husband, I want them to see me put you down with my tits till you beg for it to stop, then milk our battered tits till they cry your milk.”   Peggy removes her robe as it slides along her curvy bust and body, till her large round breasts swollen and bruised as well stand out ready for action.

She traces them slowly ,pinches the nipples and licks her lips, “Well consider your challenge accepted Bitch, and I agree to all my bitches present as well as my husband and Jeff.   The thought of Jeff running home and telling every one you both know I pounded your tits with mine has me so aroused and ready to fight you.    Yes loser will be milked and more, her bra taken and her face smothered by the winners tits, forced to worship them as all watch, and know who is the true Queen between us.”
 Lucia as confident and hard a fight she gave knows now Peggy has an idea whats coming and will be more prepared, and the fact Peggy was so close to being beaten and fought to a draw is worry enough.  They caress and massage their wounded tots slowly for the other, trying to show despite the pain they can take more.

Lucia purrs as she kneads her breasts , ‘nmmm ohh so firm and heavy, oh i am going to crush your tits Bitch next time, then drag them on the concrete as all watch, by your hair”.  Peggy massages and kneads her own, “nmm ohh i so want you to try it Bitch, my tits will be ready , as soon as we are both healed , we are going to fight, and after my tits devour yours, i’l drag you by that stringy hair to the pool gate , your sagging empty loose tits getting ripped along the walk. Jeff and my husband mouths open as they dare not stop me”.

they both start to work their already sore breasts deeper causing pain, Lucia looking at Peggy, “and after this titfights resolved?, what then Bitch?”.  Peggy arches her breasts seem to swell rounder, “nmm then ? wel then anytime after feeling better you want to fight me woman to woman like a cat, you just have Jeff text me when and where, and i’ll be there ready to fight you”.

they snarl as they ache as they work their breasts, Lucia breathing fuller, “well so glad we got to talk, i will send word when my tits are ready then you i will have at it”.

Peggy breathing the same, “i so look forward to it “. they disconnect and i can’t speak for Lucia, but as soon as the screen went blank, Peggy cradles her breasts and grabs the ice packs and climbs in bed in pain.

i slip away and as i go in my room i gasp to myself, “good god i wouldn’t wanna fight her any style”.  On my laptop  i have a message , its her and it reads, “i am a little disappointed Peggy didn’t feel much like talking,  is she feeling the deep effects from my tits”?.    i can see her sneer as i talk out loud, ‘’ your Tits yours? that was an equal fight “.

I start typing as my loyalty goes back to mom, “Look I will never claim to know  the pride 2 busty women like you both feel and the desire and need to be better than then the next.  But i know what i saw happen, and that was a fight , i know cause i have seen her more than once be on the ropes and come back and beat the other woman till they begged her to stop. So i am sure what ever your story or reason for wanting at her are, trust me she’s ready to keep her reputation, town,husband, bra and milk and take yours or any other woman that challenges her for it”. 

It bothered me that Lucia acted like Mom didn’t just accept and ensure they are going to fight again , was it a trick? or was she fishing for me to slip and say Peggy is to hurt?, i close the laptop, i  smile as i stand up for mom and send it, but as i can see Lucia reading it in her robe or topless it hits me.  I just unleashed an Amazon from her.  To MAKE her want to fight my mother , and while i saw Peggy put up a fight, It doesn’t change the fact , Lucia was literally beating Peggy’s tits up with her own.
 I want to get my message back,  all i can see is Gina’s face smug and sneering as she used those same tactics to lure mom into a fight. but this time one of them was going to win and the loser wasn’t going to want to titfight the other again.

I fall back in my chair and huff out a breath as i softly tell myself, ‘“you idiot”.  I was so upset i did this, I totally forgot that Dad and his work friend Jeff were somehow involved.  I couldn’t exactly pull Dad aside and demand to know , after all what ever was going on both he and mom were ok with mom settling it between which ever bitch came along next, and really other than mom making another busty bitch beg for mercy she didn’t need much of a reason, one thing was clear though .  If you went near Dad mom became a ruthless wildcat that would fight till she couldn’t, and judging from the bras she took she didn’t lose often.  But as i think about it, i never saw mom lose a titfight, i mean i seen her losing, i saw Gina beating her but she had to cheat.   But to see mom and another woman strictly chest to chest and her cry out a submission and lose her pride, her milk , her bra , i never saw it.  I heard her say to me and Dad she has, obviously Dad didn’t see or know about all her fights,  but i couldn’t picture that scene after what i have witnessed of her.

Don’t confuse her losing a catfight to what i mean, after all a catfight can turn on a dime for either woman in it, and win or lose the after match leaves both torn up and shaken.  But a breastfight ?, well  i never got it before but watching mom and her pride over it and even those she fought seeing their pride and jealousy, then losing it all.
I can see how the more personal conflict can make even a winner of it want to destroy her rival to make certain she doesn’t want to fight again or shall i say rematch the winner.  I mean initially anger and the need to regain her pride most will want that second fight to get back some measure of self respect, but the thought to lose again usually makes up their mind for them.

It kept bothering me though where Lucia came about, I couldn’t ask Dad.  I decide to try mom, after all i got some answers about Gina i figure its worth a try.  I step to her door and knock, “yes?”.  I open it and there is mom her big round breasts out and looking like a glass shell is around them as they glisten from her daily routine of aloe and vitamin E creams. 

Her nipples stiff and wet looking stand at attention, she smiles “what is it honey?”.  I walk in and shut the door and sit on the bed, “honestly thats what i would like to know”.  She wipes the cream residue on her face and arms then pulls her robe over her breasts and barely ties the sash as she sits at her vanity, ‘’ what do you wanna know?”.

I can’t help but stare at her veiny cleavage as it seems to swell by its self as she sits and talks to me.  But her eyes make you feel like she looks through you, “well i didn’t get the Gina thing till we talked and i agreed you had to do that especially with her saying she was taking Dad and all, but this woman ? I mean unless she is doing that as well or more already who cares if she talks shit cause everyone here knows your the best anyway”. 

She breathes in, “i don’t expect you to understand it all honey, but the best and easiest way i can is simply this, lets say your the gyms best boxer or whatever, you have proven it by beating every one that comes through the door.  Your names at the top, you have belts no one would even think of taking you on”.  I nod getting that.  “Then one day someone from another gym walks in your gym and starts to boast she’s is better. Then she kicks everyones ass you did. So she is a threat, then she boasts,  she will not only kick your ass but take your belts, your reputation, your man so on, at that point you have 2 choices, 1) you confront her and end it then and there, 2) you stand back and let her talk shit and make waves so on”.  I say to mom “But thats my point if you choose the second you win your still number1”, she smiles shakes her head no.

I start to feel like i missed  it all, she goes on, “you can’t just let it go, and here is why. If you were to tell people some propaganda true or not and you keep telling them it ,day in and day out, and no one or anything does a thing to prove you wrong or give your message doubt,  what will happen eventually?”.

I search my mind then it comes to me, “’ they will believe me?”, she nods “exactly if i let this bitch continue to slander my reputation among those i proven it to and she beats them, like she has. Eventually they will start to think she is right and i will have to basically start all over again, and i’m not saying it wouldn’t be fun to crush a few of them again, but what if i lost a step or i get hurt or just have a bad day and they start to win and take my bras?  I am finished, i may as well accept your Father will have whores throwing themselves on him, my pride gone i wouldn’t be able to look him in the eye and trust me he is a breast man and any woman as Gina showed us with a good firm rack.  Well that puts me down has a damn good chance at taking him even if its one night.  So basically a woman in my shoes, you have 1 choice cut that snakes head off and no one will listen to her bullshit”.

I look at her,  i get it but i ask anyway, “ok i see your point but what if she tears you apart?”.  She smiles,  “if i lose and give her a fight she will never forget then if nothing else my reputation as the toughest bitch stays cause she will tell all of them it was her hardest fight.   If i win the obvious happens,  so either way my reputation speaks for itself and she will never fully take whats mine cause she and they will all know,  i will never stop coming to retake it.  Besides that bitch already gave her tits to your father to show me up, to challenge me, to show me up.  I have to fight her now, more than ever”. 

I see her point now and i take a breath, “well ok then so how long you gonna wait till round 3 starts?”.  She stands up, “oh it has already, see she can’t deny to any one that she had me, not once but twice near losing and i came back to fight her to a draw. Then for her to lose as they watched right after, all i have to do is be seen and seem ready and willing when she is.  The next move is hers ,she can fight me or walk away but trust me she told your Dad hers were going to pound mine , she needs it as much as i do”.

Mom walks to her closet and tosses a red bra on her bed, then she takes out a button up red vest top, and pulls a set of black stretchy leggings from her draw, red heels, “where are you going?”.  She smiles, “To be seen of course i think a little window shopping down town and a drink at the bar will let them know mommas not going any where or scared”.  Before i can say it she says, ‘“wanna come with?”, I run and get my shoes and i grab the car keys,”try and stop me” as i walk back in her room, she has her ankle strap red heels on, her leggings hug her strong legs like a second skin.  Her body arched as she puts her bra on and the straps get taught , then eases the vest on and buttons it to just below the bras center, she adjusts her boobs then grabs lipstick and freshens it, “okay lets go”.

We head down town and as we drive mom waves her claws at a few women we see walking as she smiles so confident, “So mom one more thing”.  “What honey?”, “how does Dads friend Jeff fit into all this?”. She stares ahead sunglasses on, “Well sweetie that one has me as well, for some reason your father and Jeff had a falling out over me and that  bitch Gina, which i don’t get cause Jeff knows first hand how good momma’s is. And that i can fight and will,  but with Jeff involved you can bet she will keep going till her and i really have this out once and for all. Unless your Father is more involved then he is telling me and he showed this cow my picture and he told her i would out fight her tits and all.

And Jeff and your Dad know me well enough to know, all i had to do was get a hint a whore was onto your Dad and there would be a fight. Which means she was ready and willing but your Dad doubted me for the first time ever, but now he  knows her and i will have this fight as he watches with Jeff.”     

We pull into the bars parking lot and mom has me run in and let the bartender know its her and we are shopping then we will be back. He nods and we head out, as we swagger along the avenue, mom gets looks from women who wanna tear her tits off but dare not try her, and others who show her the respect she earned, but all are a buzz as she parades about as if the fight never took place.

Like a queen among her subjects, cell phones are out and whispers are humming as they tell each other what they heard happened and that Peggy is walking about fit as ever.  Mom sees it as well and she whispers to me, “see sweetie now anything that cow has said just lost all credibility”.

I smile, “ok but one thing”, “whats that honey?” as we pretend to look at dresses in a window, “you are hurting right”.  She nods, “what if she decides to come looking?” , mom looks at me, “and you don’t think she’s hurting? listen honey she fought me hard but i came back twice, i promise you if she comes looking she is going to really question wanting to titfight me a day later, but if she wants to i am ready”.

We start heading back to the bar and i ask her ” okay what if its not a titfight?”, she pauses a second, “sweetheart if she wants to Fight, or whatever i am not here to make excuses and since she was with your father well trust me it won’t be a chat between us”.

We walk in the bar and mom is all smiles, as women there stare stunned at her majesty, i even laugh to myself at how they can’t help but admire her confidence, mom and i sit at the bar and as we order she texts  Dad , “ at the bar if you want a drink baby”.  She didn’t even get to put the phone down it vibrated “on my way”, mom made a side smirk, “whats up he coming?”.  “oh he’s coming and very quickly don’t you think? somethings up, either he really misses me or that bitch gave him doubt about me, or she’s coming here for him”.

We sat sipping our drinks when the door open, it was Lucia you saw it in their glare they were going to fight, the jealousy was to obvious.  I swear it felt like the old west as we waited for the gun slinger to meet the sheriff, the tension was as thick as the humid air.  I saw both accepted that if anything starts both were ready to finish it, but she also knew Lucia wasn’t to be taken lightly, if it was to happen then she was a bit nervous as well.  I looked at Lucia though,  i saw the same nervousness and she knew mom was not to be taken lightly either.

About 5 minutes later Dad hurries in , he sees mom and i and starts to let out a breath. Then as he walks over he sees Lucia,  she smiles a catty sexy smile as her fingers slowly wiggle a wave at him.  They nod to each other, then Dad asks, “when did she get here?”.

Mom looks at him not 2 minutes ago tell me Dear anything else i need to know before this goes any further?”.  Waiting for a reply Lucia walks behind us and up to Dad, her big breasts ready to burst free as her tops straining to hold her in.  She smiles as her cups rub his chest, she stares in his eyes as he can’t help but look in her veiny deep cleavage.  She tilts her head, “did you tell her yet hmm?”, mom turns “he was about to tell me something  weren’t you dear”.

Lucia inhales, “ He was going to tell you he agrees with me that my tits are every bit as full,firm, and heavy as yours and it would be a hell of a fight against yours, but of course he now knows we went to tit and i nearly beat yours, has him wondering even more now”.

Peggy turns fully “i was asking him honey!”, Lucia sneers “i am not going anywhere take your time”.
 Peggy shoots her a look, “we will discuss that as well”, Lucia replies, “yes we will no room for 2 busty bitches in a one man, or one Queen town, right handsome?”.  My Dad nervous now, Peggy stands and steps to Dad while Lucia sips her drink ,  these women are ready to tear each other apart, she stares at Dad. “Well you really think her tits are that good?, did she tell you she had to use my bra to choke me, then around my tits to try to make me give?

He stammers, ‘“babe it was Jeff “, Peggy shuts him up. “Oh stop the bullshit, Jeff may know her first but you showed her my picture and made she knew i was ready to fight , especially if she wanted you”. Dad comes clean, “ listen yes ok i am proud of you, of those as you are, so i told her don’t bother my wife is as busty and a fighter, next thing i knew she was topless saying hers were better and she would prove it”.
 Lucia now eases closer to Dad her hand runs on his arm as the side of her big breasts press to him, “nmmm i am sure you know he has strong hands, but he was amazed at how full and heavy and firm mine were, and he sucked my nipples soooo hard”,.  She taunts mom and licks her lips, “do yourself a favor Bitch just head home and let him enjoy the new Queen, our second fights just to seal the deal”.

Mom now presses to Dad and she slowly pulls Lucia’s fingers from Dad as she smiles, “your forgetting one thing there Bitch”. 

Lucia gives mom a (how dare you touch me look) “and whats that ?”,  “you tried to beat mine and couldn’t finish it, then it was me that knocked your fat ass out, so sorry to tell you in front of him but the Queens still running the show here and her servants are always ready as he will attest to, isn’t hat right baby. And as long as we are being honest here tell her mine are still the best”.
Lucia looks at him as does mom he wets his dry lips and sputters out “yeah its true they are the champs here”,.

Peggy gives Lucia blatant told ya so smile, “now i think it is you who needs to run along” , just then Jeff walks in he sees us and stops, he nods to Dad and smiles at mom then gives Lucia a hug from back. “whats up ?” .

Peggy sexily purrs, “hello Jeffery”, as Lucia stares, ‘’you know Jeff well i see , I wonder how?”.  Peggy not afraid to be honest now, “Well you like news honey why not ask him , i think you will see my mans not the only one agrees these are the best around”.

Lucia turns to Jeff, ‘is that so?”, he nods “yeah they are , till i met you that is”, Lucia turns back to Peggy, “Well looks like you and i are right back at square one, not knowing whose are the best, wonder if you would be interested in finding out sooner than we agreed on”?.  She pretends to flick lint off Peggy’s chest, Peggy smirks, ‘Well i didn’t come here for the wine honey if you wanna have a little talk i am right here”.

Everyone’s eyes are on them as they stare, both would love to have a titfight here and show the other who is best and everyone else. And the thought of straddling the loser and milking her as all watch has both aroused and licking their lips.

But at the same moment both picture being the one who loses and having to look everyone in the eye as her very pride and self being is taken away, neither makes the mistake of saying fight me as both know the other is more than a threat, as well as hurting. But now as they taunt, they can’t leave and let the other go without some thing done between them.

Lucia came here to show all she would beat Peggy, Peggy came here to show all she can keep whats hers and her reputation, both stare as their eyes tell the other (you bitch your ruining this for me), but neither will let it be heard as they are jealous and a bit scared to do something.

Peggy now reaches to Lucia and pretends to flick lint off her chest and she inhales and they glare.   Lucia knows she has to be the one to call Peggy out she traces her fingers over Dads belt, her fingers splay out and her nails curl over his bulging crotch.

Peggy reaches down and takes her hand and pulls it off and puts her hand there, “sorry Honey his taken”, then Peggy uses her other hand to do the same to Jeff.

Lucia is boiling, she goes to move Peggy’s hand and hisses, ‘’now your touching something doesn’t belong to you be careful”.   Peggy licks her lips, “nmmm well thats not exactly true, see this is my town, my bar and he’s my man and he’s my toy, what you fail to see is nothing here is yours”.

Lucia looks at Jeff, then back, “Well ..Honey theres a cat in your toy box and playing with your toys so either you make her stop or you share, just know i don’t share with others”.  Peggy inhales, “I don’t share either so if your dead set on staying in my toy box and taking my playthings then i guess you and i need to chat right now “.

They stare again and i feel a chill just like the one I had when Gina walked in the bar last year and wanted Dad and didn’t care Mom was there.  It was only a minute at best but it was like an hour as the 2 Amazons just glared then it starts to unfold.

Lucia all eyes on her knows Peggy is right , this is her turf, her man, her boy toy she has nothing to prove .  It’s Lucia who has to either take what she wants or fight to, she breathes in knowing she has no choice, “Ok Sugar we can play it your way” . 

She slaps Peggy in the face Peggy stares, “i am glad you agree”, and slaps Lucia in her face, everyones wide eye as neither woman shifts an inch.  Peggy stands and her hand eases Dad back a step, her heels black,  black leggings a vest style top and a bra under it.

Her semi short hair pulled back her lipstick red as her nails.  Lucia presses Jeff away and smirks, her heels red tight blue jeans and a button top and a red bra under it.  Her longer up in a bun, their veiny busts rise and fall as they glare then Lucia hisses “Cmon Bitch” .  Peggy hisses “Lets get to it Bitch” ,they stab their hands in others scalp and instantly every woman there stands and runs over as the two pull hair and yank each other around the bar area.

Before any one yells out i hear the cracking of roots as their faces get bright red both grit teeth and curl noses from the pain, then the chants start, “Cmon ladies fight it out go”, “Get her Peggy bald her”, “cmon Lucia kick her ass”.  Both women are panting as they stare at the other yanking , pulling, tugging, Lucia pulling, slaps the side of Peggy’s head 3 times then gets new grip, “Cmon you bitch want me hmm Fucking Bitch!!!”.   Peggy shakes her rivals head by the hair , “ugghhh you cxnt cmon bitch i’ll bald you whore!!!”.  They stagger ,step about then things get heated as they start trying to rip others scalp out, they bend forward thighs widen both twist up hair and tug and yank.

Suddenly Lucia shakes Peggy’s head by the hair and whips her to the left,  she is yanked by the scalp, her heels scuffing the floor.  Lucia kicks her left leg out and shoves her hip into Peggy’s hip, the move throws Peggy to the floor.  She lands hard and loses her grip on her rivals hair , as she lands on her knees .

Peggy spins and suddenly her head is snapped back like a bullet hit her,  her mouth drops open, “AAWWWWW BITCH!!!”, Lucia has both her hands in the back of Peggy’s hair and pulls so hard Peggy is tugged off her knees and thrown on her ass , then Lucia drags her across the floor  shaking her head by the hair, “Whats wrong cxnt hmm fight me Bitch cmon!!”.

Peggy tries to hold herself up while grabbing at Lucia’s hands ripping her hair out.

Lucia dragging mom knees her back, then again this time hitting the back of mom’s head. Peggy yelps out, “LET GO BITCH!!”, Lucia yanks , yanks then a ripping pop noise is heard as a clump of hair rips from Peggy’s scalp. 

She screams “OWWWWWWWWW”!!, Lucia rushes her back and cups Peggy under her chin,  her other hand goes in Peggy’s top and starts clawing and twisting her breast flesh, “AAWWWW you Fucking Whore! my Tit!”.

Lucia rakes her nails up the side of moms face, “Don’t Call me a cxnt you Whore i’ll scratch your eyes out Bitch!!”.  Suddenly the bartender bursts through the crowd and shoves Lucia hard, she stumbles across the floor as Peggy gets up to fight he grabs her and pushes her back, ‘THATS ENOUGH ITS OVER “.

Both women glare and shove to go at it again,  finally things calm down as Peggy returns to our seats and Lucia across the bar.    Jeff still standing there passes Dad and us and with a smirk grunts, “told you she’s met her match”.

Peggy hears him, “that cxnt? Match me?, if she wants a fight she will get it “.

Lucia yells over, “Cmon you fat bitch i’ll rip the rest of that dirty mop out bitch”, “Anytime you wanna try Whore.”    “How about now big mouth out back just us”’.

Peggy downs a drink, “fine with me”, and storms out.  Lucia follows pushing by Jeff  as she hurries out she growls, “nobody better step in”.   The rear door starts to shut Jeff , my Dad and i are the first out back to see these two fight, Peggy is pacing slow as she waits and glares at Lucia who paces both breath heavy. Peggy sees a few women spill out to see this as well. Then glaring  Lucia hisses, “get that top off cow, i am gonna rip your tits off.”   Peggy removes her top, her bra a little disheveled she reaches back unclasping it and tosses it at Dad.  Lucia does the same and their huge veiny tits sway out then both women thrust together and start to rip hair and scratch at others face..”cxnt “, “fucking Bitch cmon”.

Their big breasts slap, smear, roll and bump, as open fingers scratch scalps and tear out hair.  They set their  fingered claws at faces and gouge, spin, stagger and shove each other around. The women start to cheer ,”Get her Lucia tear her up”, “cmon Peggy claw her tits and eyes fight her”. 

I can’t help it but i shout.”Cmon mom fight hard get her” ,Dad and Jeff smirk.  The alley rings with flesh being slapped as both women cry out and yelp and hiss cursing the other as they spin.     Lucia arches back and swings 2 hard blows at Peggy’s face they connect and Peggy’s eye shuts as her head is turned side to side then away.

Lucia shoves her back and follows as Peggy hits a wall Lucia knees her thigh and punches again. Peggy’s head snaps left and Lucia grabs her in a standing side headlock and starts to punch up at Peggy’s face and tits, ”Wanna fight me cxnt Do YA BITCH!!”.

Peggy grunts and cries out..”Aaghhh OWWWW BITCH “,  suddenly Lucia’s head is torn back , her face turns to a snarling grimace of Pain, ”LET GO cxnt or ill claw your fucking eyes out Bitch..owwwww cxnt “.   Lucia winces from the hair pull then slams a set of fists up under at mom, they mostly hit her breasts but those are still swollen and bruised Peggy  cries out, ‘GET OFF ME OWWW UMMFF UMMFF BITCH”.

Lucia was wrenching moms neck and though most of her blows hit moms arm, or breast a few landed.  The more Peggy yanked Lucia’s hair the harder the blows got , then Lucia feels her hair released but Peggy’s hand reaches over and claws at her face.

Lucia tries turning her head , “AAghh you Bitch “, then a scream, Peggy manages to squirm and her face is at Lucia’s areola she bites in, and Lucia screams out, ‘AWWWW cxnt MY TIT STOP BITING BITCH!”. 

They both start to squirm and once free of the headlock Peggy and Lucia exchange a barrage of fists to the face and head, “Cmon Bitch “, Peggy huffs “wanna punch cxnt i’ll knock you out again whore” .  They spin and land blows their big breasts collide and slap and jostle. Everyones cheering for them to fight harder, the blows turn their faces red and sweat runs as they grab hair while punching.  Then Peggy yanks Lucia’s head down and stabs 4 straight blows up into her face, “Cmon BITCH Fight me cxnt!”.    Lucia’s head bounces up each blow then Peggy grabs on to her hair with both hands and spins her rival and drags her to the floor, Lucia is screaming out as now Peggy drags her on the cement scraping up her back as she thrashes about , “LET MY HAIR GO BITCH”.

Peggy yanks her rival like pulling a bag across the floor , Lucia spins to her knees and stops the dragging but Peggy steps in and pulls up on her scalp.

Lucia winces in agony, “AWWWWW cxnt MY HAIR!!”, Peggy knees Lucia’s breasts then pulls up till a clump of hair rips free.   Lucia in burning pain rolls on the ground her hands on her head tears run down .   Peggy pounces on her and gets Lucia on her back, she sits up on her and pulls her arms in bulging her big tits between them,  then stabs her nails in Lucia’s breasts, “Cmon cxnt Fight Me Bitch”.

Lucia arches in pain but then stabs her hands up into Peggy’s breasts they glare in agony as they claw, gouge and twist breast meat, “uughhh Cmon cxnt , ohh you Bitch i’ll rip your tits off “.

Peggy arches a bit, her breasts being pulled down and twisted ,”AAAghhh ohh owww Bitch!”.  I see Lucia twist her hands and her thumbnails press in Peggy’s stiff nipples .  Peggy scratching and squeezing her rivals breasts is in pain, Lucia looks up, “Cmon Bitch you wanna scratch tits , whats wrong hmm can’t take it”.

Peggy starts to pull a hand off and claw at Lucia’s arms “Aaghhh Bitch my tits”,  everyones around them bent over them yelling to them , “Rip her tits off Lucia, cmon Peggy get her “, “Cmon mom fight kick her ass”.

Peggy is being hurt , tortured really, tears well up as she sits atop but her head shakes no in pain, “AWWWW LET GO Bitch!”.   She growls through gritted teeth, Lucia kicks a leg up and gets it at Peggy’s neck and shoulder then she pushes up with her hands and Peggy is rocked backwards to the ground.

The get more vocal, they scream and cheer Lucia on, “Yess get that bitch get her Lucia”, she  climbs on mom.   Peggy grabs at her face and hair as they start to roll across the ground, “Cmon cxnt Fight Bitch” Lucia spits.

Peggy is all tears as they roll, i see her moving slower and seems weaker, Lucia her face at moms as they spit and hiss,  hair a mess Lucia starts to pin Peggy and getting more hair, hits her head on the ground then pins her face to it as she climbs up on Peggy.

Peggy’s tummy is on the ground,  she reaches back for hair and Lucia grabs her wrist and twists the arm up behind Peggy’s back, “AWWWWWW BITCH!!!”.

Lucia sits up on Peggy’s ass as she twists the arm up and holds her rivals head to the ground then snaps it back arching her back  so far her tits sway under her. As her tits sway her nipples drag the cement.
 Peggy’ s face is a mask of pain as Lucia has a the most evil smile, she releases the arm twisted up behind Peggy, then scoots up on her back . Her thighs keep the arm pinned as her free hands reach around and grab hold of Peggy’s large breasts, her nails dimple the large flesh and pull as she squeezes in.  Then her hands open as far as they can, and flex as they grab and maul breast meat, red furrow lines criss cross the round flesh.

The women watching smiling ,hungry like hyenas,waiting for the dead prey to feed on, chant, to Lucia, “Get her, finish herm rip her tits off Fight fight fight”.

Peggy groans and cries and tries to reach back with one hand as her other is twisted back, tears run as her mouth hangs open. Lucia taunts “Whats Wrong Bitch Hmmm thought you wanted to fight cmon!.

Peggy is getting battered and torn up she cries out, ‘STOP I GIVE I GIVE BITCH GET OFF ME!!”. Lucia releases her rivals breasts then balls a fist and delivers a free open shot to Peggy’s left eye.  The clack is almost sickening in its expert delivery, then Lucia uses Peggy’s head to push herself up off Peggy’s back.  She stands over Peggy , her breasts out, heaving up and down nipples stiff, I hate her for beating mom but the way she looked that second was nothing less than an Amazon Goddess over her defeated rival.
Lucia delivers a heel kick to Peggy’s head then grabs her bra and top and gets dressed.  She goes to Dad guides his hands to her breasts and sneers, “You just saw who is the better Bitch, next your gonna see these are the best”.

His hands feel her big breasts, she smiles licking her lips then takes Peggy’s bra from his hands. You tell her if she wants this back be ready to fight my tits”.  Then she cups Dads hard cock in his pants, “that goes for this as well”. She kisses his cheek leaving lipstick print then grabs Jeff and walks into the bar, the few women who cheered her on follow and as the door slams we hear them cheer and laughing.

Outside the rest of the crowd and me and Dad help mom up and i pull her top over her as she looks really beaten up.  She wipes her tears and with her top on tiny spotted blotches of blood from her breasts seep through, she aches every where and bruises rise almost instantly, Dad holds her as they walk to the car and I drive mom’s car home.

Once home i went to my room,  I was upset, I know mom lost a catfight to Gina as well but something was different with this woman Lucia.  Gina was just a whore who thought Mom was no big deal, but Lucia knows about Mom and is out to ruin her then take her man just cause.   I knew this was not going to be their last meeting, there was no way she was letting Lucia walk away to spread rumors and take what she earned as hers, and Lucia had a lot to prove. Yes she beat Peggy sure but the other two fights she couldn’t,  it said more about Peggy then it did Lucia.

Dad got Mom up to her room and in the shower, after she took a nap, I asked Dad later how she was doing. I felt my mouth drop when he said she had a black eye , a headache but texted Lucia she is ready for a fight.

I shook my head as he smiled, you saw the pride in his eyes that his wife was the way she was.  Later on I poked my head in Moms bedroom, she was up and other than ice on her eye she didn’t look that bad.  She let me in and smiled that adoring smile, “Whats up sweetie?”, “Hey Mom you ok?”, she waves it off as if it were nothing, ‘’’Oh Please it was a Fight i am fine, she is feeling as bad as I am trust me”.

“So what happens now?”, she brushes her hair out and looks at me from her mirror, “What do you think, her and I aren’t done unless she accepts what she already knows “, “whats that?”, “I won’t stop till she either kicks my ass bad enough or i hers and she goes back to what ever rock she came from under”, I shook my head in wonder how Mom was so this is normal over it.

She opens her robe and applies her daily routine of vitamin creams, her breasts have a few criss cross furrows that are swelled up and bruising, but honestly they stand out as round and full as ever.  The glass like sheen off her taught skin as she inhales make them look even more intimidating. She smiles and inhales proudly at her reflection, “Be a dear and go tell your Father I am ready”, my eyes widen, “R..ready for what Mom?’, she looks at me, hands on hips as if i challenged her, “You tell him I am ready “.

I got up and walked to the railing and yelled down, “Dad? Mom is ready”, he walks up and I look at him, “Dad what the hell is she doing?’, he grabs my shoulders, ‘What she must honey”.  He walks in their room and she sits at the vanity he is behind her and she opens her computer and emails Lucia.   I quickly ran in my room to see if i had gotten any messages from her there was just a 1, “Where is your mother”.

I went back in the hall and crack the door enough to see in and I see Mom type as she says what she types, “Ok lets talk and set this up then” and  she sends an invite to Lucia to web cam as she did with Gina.

The screen flickers and Lucia appears, I will say this from what I could see, Lucia looked a little bit more like she had a fight then Mom did.  She had a fat lip, black eye and I am guessing a bloody nose as she a piece of tissue there at her nostril. 

She took out after the cam opened, mom took a breath in and Dad rubbed her shoulder as if to say you hurt her honey.   Lucia had a rough look about her , “So what do you want Bitch?’, Mom was calm coldly calm, “well we can’t keep this up it’s not good for our looks or style, you wanna show them and the others whose tits are best I am ready to use mine against yours and we can settle it “.   Lucia stares ‘Oh your ready ?”, Mom smirks, “Aren’t you? I mean you don’t get a reputation like mine cause a few scratches stop you “, and Mom opens her robe and drops it behind her on the chair, despite the scrapes and finger nails marks they look untouched, she inhales, I saw Lucia’s eyes widen a bit.

Then Lucia does the same, I even felt it, as she exposed hers there were more bruises and a few deeper lines raked over hers then Moms.  They glare and Lucia purrs, ‘Your hubby there to get a look at the better tits, don’t worry sugar they are yours over hers anytime you want them”.

My Dad shut her up though as he cups my Moms and caresses them as Lucia has to watch.  Mom moans but i saw what Lucia didn’t, a slight wince,”He has the best  now and anytime he wants them, and unless your tits beat mine, it stays that way catfights or not”.

Lucia forced to caress her own breathes in and huffs a bit as her hands work over them obviously sore, ‘“So when are we going to titfight as al watch and see who is the Titfight Queen?,  I don’t want anyone or anything stopping it or stepping it till its over and losers milked for all to see”.  Mom knows she is right , to claim a full victory and make all know it this has to go till one of them can’t and then get morally broken as she cries her mercy that neither will show.

As they stare and taunt both women pose and caress for the other as if a dare and yet to say, “yours couldn’t hurt mine”.   But you can see, Lucia even though she won that round is mad , she’s the one who has to prove something or walk away, and honestly i thought i saw her considering it in her eyes.

When you think how mom had Jeff and still has Dad, Lucia knows she might win but other than her reputation she knows Dad might be staying with mom. But that depends on his loyalty as much as who beats who.  I know if i was Lucia that hint of doubt i might walk away with what ever respect as a fighter i have left.  But if she is like mom she will show, suddenly i am woke from my thoughts as mom grunts, ‘Fine then its set i’ll see you in two weeks till then if i see you near my man its on got it?.”

Lucia sneers “your on honey and handsome its all hands on if we are alone” she shakes her tits then mom does the same , “careful what you wish for honey i am every bit the cat you are’”.

As the screens go blank mom stands and Dad is all over her, i ease away and hear mom , “nmmm harder they can still take it, unmmm more  they are better than hers say it Damn it”.   Dad lays back working her huge breasts “they are baby, but yours have to  beat hers, or she takes everything,  i know you can win.” mom rides Dad smiling, “she’s gonna get a fight nmmmm”.  I go in my room and Lucia messages me, “tell me where her and i can do more than titfight “.  I smile , “ohh she has you worried nmm well she and Dad like to walk on Sunday in the park” she responds, “wonderful” and signs off , i feel guilty yet smile.

All week mom does her routine and on Sunday she puts on a skirt and a blouse no bra and her and Dad take their walk,.  Her proud Gs a firm jostle under her semi sheer blouse her hair loose, they walk the park and Lucia must have watched to see what mom was wearing cause as they reach the parking area she is leaning on their car wearing a skirt and sheer cream top.   Both women glare as Dad tries to defuse it mom simply pushes free of him walks to the grass and purrs at Lucia, “Well Bitch”.

Lucia smiles and arches off the car and walks at mom they hiss as hands open and instantly both grab hair and start to yank and rip..”cxnt “, Fucking Bitch”, they slap as they tear hair out then ripping noises as the blouses get shredded their huge breasts sway out.

They spin and twirl as they bump breasts and rip at others scalp, there is no means to the fight or a particular stake waiting for the loser.  Each just wants to defend and take what other says she has and wants, and as they fight this unplanned fight they both know the big showdown is to come and each is more worried, or afraid , or hurt the other is, it might not have to take place at all.  At least right now both want that and if a few spats get them there they will fight every day till one leaves.

Both women snarl and stay upright as slapping then breasts grabs and claw swats start, both wince and spit as they exchange. Then Peggy after a ringing slap to Lucia’s ear turns her rivals head just enough, she grabs a fistful at the back of her rivals head and snaps her head back hard.   Lucia is forced to look up as she screams in pain, Peggy shoves her to the grass and starts to reign down claws and fists as she beats Lucia freely in the grass.

Finally Dad grabs Mom and pulls her off, Mom slaps him, “What the Fuck are you Doing?”, Lucia lays prone tears run as Peggy shoves to get around Dad and fight her rival.  Dad tries says to Peggy “Stop Do you want everyone thinking you kicked her ass cause your scared of her tits? “.   

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: (Peggy series) Summer Time Feel the Heat
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 09:22:07 PM »
Such a great read As always