News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Summer Time cont.

• 1 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Summer Time cont.
« on: January 17, 2023, 03:36:20 AM »
Summer Time part 2)

Mom glares at Dad “let me at her or it won’t matter cause you will never have them again”.    Dad steps aside and Peggy pounces on Lucia and delivers a barrage of slaps, Fists and swiping claws then seizes Lucia’s breasts and tears at them.

Lucia is left a crying mess as her breasts get redder and clawed up and she cries for Peggy to stop.   Finally i think it was more Peggy hearing Dads words that it will look as if she was scared to titifght Lucia, than any mercy. She pins Lucia’s wrists to the grass bends forward and sinks her teeth in her rivals left areola, Lucia tilts her head back crying scream, ‘AWWWWWWWWWWW STOP!!”.

Peggy spits at her face then gets up, she kicks her heel into Lucia’s right side as she looks down in disgust, ‘“I think you need to stop picking these catfights with me cxnt before we titfight, it makes you look scared”, Peggy leans over snags  fistful of Lucia’s hair and tugs as she spits at her face, “After our titfight if i see you again, i will not stop, i’ll scratch my name in your tits got it?” Lucia nods as she cries, Peggy saunters back to her car and gets in as Dad follows .

Driving back home Mom stares ahead and Dad is silent, despite knowing he should never have stepped in or tried to stop mom he steals a glance at her breasts heaving slower with grass blades and sweat on them with and a  few marks. 

Her nipples still spiking stiff as she catches her breath, finally as they catch a red light mom in a soft but bitter growl asks, “I will Give you 1 chance to explain why you tried to stop me from beating the shit out of that cxnt. If it is cause you think her tits are better say it and  i’ll prove both of you wrong, but if its more when we get home pack up and go be with her only after i claw her tits off her of course”.

Dad stares ahead then pulls over , he runs into a store and buys mom a tank top and returns , she puts it on in the car and he looks at her, “i can’t lie Peggy ok, she did more than compare her breasts to yours and say she would beat you, she titfucked me and used oil caressing them, posing, it was like being with you just a different version.  And when i felt her breasts Baby i am sorry but my mouth opened and i said it, “my god yours could be the ones to beat hers” since then she has sworn to take your bra , milk smother you and get me from you” and your town”.

Mom holds it back as she looks around thinking, “I guess there is no other option then, your torn between her and i. Her tits and Mine, so thats it, her and i have to have this titfight as all see it, either her or I will be left on the ground,beaten tits,milked and breast smothered as all those women,Jeff, HER and you will know just who has the best tits , you tell that cxnt, this titfight is in 2 weeks period. After  putting Gina in her place FOR YOU!, I thought you would never question my ability or my tits again, but here we are. So  i have to know right now and no bullshit, after  her and i titfight for it all  and she does beat me, who are you going to want, and who will you be with?,  The Fucking TRUTH, my tits have shown you and others they are still the best,  i may have only lost a few times and i made them were sorry they won, But other than Gina the rest were never as equal to me, as her and this cxnt, If Gina beat me, would be divorced?,would she have you right now?  If this cxnt Lucia beats my tits and no lie she could possibly be the one to really beat my tits  to where i won’t want a third titifght, tell me the truth, your going to go with her cause she won YES?”. 

He shakes his head , “I have no idea baby honestly, maybe Gina and her caught me at a weak moment and saw a way to use me to get at you, or the fact i fond other women as fit, firm, and busty and they were fighters , i wondered do i have the Queen, the champ, the Best, if i don’t i want her, so i have to see if you or another woman are that one.  Jeff didn’t help with Gina, he was scared for you with Gina, i pushed it again cause i needed to know, and then he got mad at me cause she wanted at me over him, but now its clear cause , cause again i see she can match you, fight you to a draw, so i wonder , is she the one to break you and your tits.”.

Mom scoffs, “Jeff there is a real prize, then Mom stares at Dad, Wait he didn’t want you to set Gina on me?, Why? He has no idea how many time i fought, won, how savage i can be or how good i am.  Why would Jeff not want me hurt or beaten and you wanted to see us fight so badly?”.   

Dad swallows ,he looks at Mom, “Jeff wants you,he wants to care for you, and thinks you should only fight if you want to,not cause I found a woman that might match  you but totally break you, Gina is why he and I no longer are friends like we were.”

Dad looks in her eyes, Mom smirks, “ Why didn’t you just come to me or bring me out with you  and point out these so called perfect equals to fight me, I would have moved the process along a lot faster”  . Dad chuckles, “ the whole point Peggy is to feel, see, and compare them to you, if i can sit there and do that and say,oh god this woman can beat her, it is hotter and then when you break them OMG its amazing, to see their eyes , their faces turn from pride to devastated”.  Peggy cuts Dad off “Shut Up, If i lose , against her, at  least i can say i gave her the toughest fight she ever has had or will, it has to be fair and i am not mad , if i lose and she wants you, you deserve the best fighter as your partner, thats it. As for Jeff finding women to fight me, its fine but you don’t get to touch them, you get to entice them to face me, if i find out you have those hands on another tits they look like they can beat mine, your first call better be the ER. And in the event you see a woman that can match me call me and i’ll come meet her myself with you and Jeff there.”. Dad nods smiling, Peggy smiles , she lifts her top and Dad caresses her breasts as they kiss, Peggy purrs ,”now take me home, i have a big fight to prepare for”.

They get home and mom who looked like she had a fight smiles and tells me everything, then explains how no matter what anyone says she and Lucia are not to meet up till both are rested and ready to settle it tit to tit.

I agree and as i go in my room, I had no idea when this grand finale these two amazons wanted was set to happen , i knew it wasn’t going to be any time soon as both would be certain to have their big breasts rested and no ache or any pain whats so ever.  Over the next 3 weeks when ever mom was out i would just run my fingers over the bras she had taken in the past, some had rips and runs , straps broken, but in the end she won each of them.

I traced the cups of each picturing how these women must have had to kneel with tears running, as mom straddled their backs and drained their once mighty breasts.

I pictured their faces as she pinned them after that embarrassing event and smeared her victorious breasts on their faces, as they pleaded it all stop and cried out her tits were best.

I guess it was around that time i started to understand more why mom needed to break this threat and show all those who would hear later from Lucia that Peggy was not a rumor or lucky. That she was the titfight Queen, but as i felt her confidence i felt Lucia’s as well,  and in reality Lucia was the one with more to prove here or face going back and being ridiculed for being beaten. Much like mom would, i figured so one thing was sure, this titfight coming was going to be three times what mom and Gina’s titfight was.

These two walked away from each other after the titfight, Both kept a low profile after  the draw. Cause of it Peggy added to her regime of caring for and tightening her breasts.   After seeing how they wanted to kill one another in the catfights.  I have no doubt Lucia was doing the same. 

If not she was foolish, but as i walked about the town and visited the pool the buzz was already dividing Peggy’s town as to who was going to beat who.  Everyone already knew where it was going to be held.   Now a matter of when, every one had an opinion as to what time day or night for various reasons. 

But no matter the talk only, the two willing to fight were going to say when. And honestly as i watched mom in her day to day, i could see she was nervous about this one, more then any other fight thus far. The jealousy and rage building, her moments of doubt and confidence trembling.  She spent many an hour gently shadow fighting her reflection in her mirror, one thing we all knew , no matter who ended up giving up the winner wasn’t going to deny it was a tough fight.

After the 3 weeks, and some thinking one or both backed out, the women in town were thinking  it wasn’t going to happen.  I came home from a workout and as i passed my mothers room i heard talking.  I peak in and she is sitting in her robe and shockingly Lucia was on screen. Covered as well, they were coldly calm as they discussed what they wanted in this fight.  Both were agreeing that if they weren’t gong to do anything to each other but titfight.

They both knew if they went at others hair or slap each other it would turn into a  catfight.  They knew they would target the others breasts and then who ever lost would claim she was hurt prior to it .  They just wanted to do more than to titfight.

Like with Gina, Peggy and Lucia down right hated each other, so it was Lucia who suggests the following, “ok Peggy we agree to this , meet at the pool and we can have our titfight, loser milked and smothered and bra taken”.

Peggy nods with a slight hiss , “fully agree”, Lucia goes on, “But understand this Bitch, if I see you by chance after? nothing will stop me”.

Peggy rolls her spine as if aroused , “since we agree the street works as well as a private place, if i see you after the feelings mutual”.  I see mom caress the sides of her massive bust in her robe as she pictures tearing this other woman up, but no doubt Lucia is as well as her shoulders move and she purrs, “ohh Bitch  your on”, Then as i have always seen before,  each of them drops her robe and pose as they glare.  Oddly the taunts and massaging didn’t take place, instead it was like here are mine lets fight.

Peggy gave a slow shimmy that made me swallow as her pendulous breasts barely shift or roll,  “So its set Friday afternoon at the pool no hands not even to hair, just hips, waist, shoulders and hug”.  Lucia does the same motion, and i see like mom she firm heavy her breast barely move, as each shows they have been tpreparing for this fight, “nmmm agree and both men watch in case we lose our tempers, its strictly tit on tit and titboxing. Make sure all the women know to come watch as well Bitch, we fight  till one us is finished”. Peggy sneers , “nmm your so on Bitch”, Lucia breathes in, “as are you Bitch”.

They sign off, i watch as Mom sits a moment, she caresses her round heavy firm breasts  slowly.  Her fingers trace the veins feeding her thick stiff nipples, she teases the light scar where Gina left her teeth imprint.  As  her fingers pinch her nipple shafts and tug, ‘nmmmm yess i am going to hurt that bitch and her tits”, the heavy firm sway makes me swallow as i know these two will be careful but ruthless and it will make Gina’s titfight with mom seem amateur at best.

But as she walks to her mirror applying her creams and looking at her body and breasts , i know somewhere near by Lucia must be doing a similar treatment and as they look at the reflections, its like they see each other preparing.

Each swallowing a deep gulp as they remember the first titfight and what will be endured in this one.  Dad pulls up and i go in my room he comes up and sees mom, “Wow god you look amazing and ready , i take it she got hold of you?”.

Mom turns ‘“yes she did its all set Friday afternoon, just how did you know?, Did you hold her tits again to compare before we fight ?”  Dad shrugs, “like i said in the car babe, i am yours, but you know what happens if her tits beat yours straight up fight”.

Mom curls her lip, her nerves and fears over this fight just escalated, she knows now more than ever Lucia who was just compared to over mom will be out to break her more than last titfight.

She growls to Dad, “All the women i beat,  you and Jeff will be there, to watch, cheer her and i on, and  in case tempers flare along the way to separate us, and yes as agreed loser milked and smothered and bra taken as you all watch..”.   As mom pauses Dad knows there is more, ‘And?”, she looks at him, ‘“ After this one, its  just her and i after got it” , she kisses him and gets dressed.

Friday comes and i jump out of bed, you can feel the electricity in the air, you see it in anyone who knows about the fight.   Their eyes a flame with excitement, all the women in Peggy’s town are out somewhere talking about who could win and why.

I get dressed and i make a few eggs, Mom walks down smiles grabs a coffee then goes back up to her room.   Dad walks in, “hey kiddo you going to see this as well?”, i nod , “yeah i..” he laughs, “i know seeing her beat these jealous women its amazing to see”.

I ask him the one thing i never have, “Dad? what if she loses?”.  He looks at me and then to be sure she’s not near by, “its happened honey and take it from me with your mothers reputation when she loses the other woman really goes at her after.To  make her cry,break her, i know your scared for her hell i am as well, Lucia is a lot firmer and heavier than Gina was, she may even be more than mom is. But your Mom knows how to Fight and well she’s firm and heavy as well, one things certain kid your gonna see your Mother tested to the limits today”, as he sips his coffee i look at him. Thats not what i mean what if Lucia is that good she really goes after Mom, hurts her breasts, breaks her and leaves her broken in her own milk, that means Lucia gets you as they agreed to”.  He nods “Your Mother knows that sweetie as much and every bit as Lucia knows it as well, just be in her corner, i am but not to sound like a jerk, i support you Mother cause she’s the best, if there is another out there better and beats her, i gotta be with the best” .

Dad walks up to be with Mom as I sit i go through a fight within myself, the vision of Lucia straddling Mom grabbing her breasts and humiliating her from defeat run through my mind.  The image of moms head tossed back as her breasts are tortured seeing Dad smile as he now has a new Queen.

So much so its as if its decided already, my nipples spike as i picture it , what it must feel like to have such power over another woman as equal to you, jealous of you, as your rival forced on all 4’s, tears run as her head shakes in shame and her milk drips freely under her.

Then to take her bra and wear it as she lays looking up, but it is my mother why i am picturing her losing.  What is that obsession? Do secretly think Lucia will ruin her, i thought Gina was going to, Am i not as confident?  Even though i want her to win, I am rolling the pictures of whats to come like a slow motion movie in my mind.

I grab coffee and go to my room and wait, Today should be a lazy day, but to these two women it must feel like a week as hours tic off.   I can only suspect mom is doing more of her cream vitamin treatments, and as she does prodding every secret weak spot to ensure she’s not hurting.  At 11:30 Dad walks down, “I’ll be in the car”, and walks out, I sit by the rear door and hear the stabbing sharp click of Mom’s heels down the steps one at a time.  She swaggers in the kitchen, her robe on her arm  she turns I gasp. 

She is wearing a blood red designer bra, the straps are so taught they are off her chest. Her swelling breasts swell at the cups edge, her nipples tenting them easily.

The veins in her mass once deep seem to ridge as they map through her round mass to her aureola’s. 

Her bottoms are a  high hip bikini panty, a hint of her red fur mound is seen,  blood red ankle strap heels.  Her hair back but up tight, blood red lipstick and her mascara and full makeup perfect.  She turns and slips on her robe and ties the sash but has to pull the top half over those cups. Her cleavage deep and tight with the perfect opening at her chest wall, she takes a controlled breath in, “so you coming to see the big fight cheer momma on?”.

I am so lost in her goddess like appearance I stammer , ‘uuhh Uhh Yeah lets go”, she stops a second stares through my soul, “Your a big girl now, if you wanna cheer her on its ok”, she smirks as she opens the door, “Your just going to be cheering the loser on”.

We walk out and Mom gets in the back, she needs to get emotionally ready.  As typical as we near the pool area, she slowly caresses and warms her breasts up. Her nipples spike tenting the cups, and as we turn in the lot there are a ton of cars from women who were tuned into this fight from day 1.

Dad parks and opens her door she emerges like a starlet at premier night, the women who want her to win smile and wish her good luck.

Mom climbs the steps and enters the pool area, she swaggers straight to the bar where 2 seats are left and sits. She orders a drink and waits, the patio starts to fill with women, and Mom lets her eyes search the crowd to see if her rival is in the pool house or walking over, but as she sees no sign of her i see a slight sigh of relief.

As noon approaches the elation of those here to see this,turns t concern as Lucia has not yet shown up, murmurs begin of did she run  is she scared to fight Peggy.

Peggy has a proud smirk on her lips as she sips a drink slowly,t hen just as Mom was ready to stand and call her a chicken, we hear the distinct click of heels coming up the steps. A set of electric blue nails flips the gates lock and her hand pushes it open , the squeak is long as she steps through. Jeff is in tow, Lucia is here and looks every bit determined, focused and scared as Peggy.  She has a pearl white robe tied but like mom can’t close the top and wouldn’t for this. 
Her lips the same blood red lipstick, her hair a bit longer up loose bun, under neath the brightest electric blue designer bra I ever saw, the straps taught and cups over filled. A high hip bikini bottom and matching  heels, she breathes in as she parts a few people and sees mom.   Mom takes a breath as well and then her spike heel pushes the empty chair as if to say have a seat.

Lucia hands off her bag and a towel and tries to wear a brave confident smirk that bleeds jealousy and concern her full hips sway as she reaches the chairs and sits.

She  orders a drink then stares at mom, they both inhale as the perfumes mix in front of them, their eyes slowly take the other in, as proud veiny cleavages swell between upright pulled in arms.

Nothing is said as simple taunts to fuel a fight aren’t needed, they are here to Fight. The hate and jealousy for each other seeps from their bodies and eyes as they look at each other.     No one will have to urge this on , its going to happen when they say. As ready as each woman thought she was , being here seeing the other has slowed that thought way down, but mom knows this game better than any. 

Its her turf so she has no need to call out the violator, Lucia knows it and swallows her breath as she inhales a second, and softly parts her lips, “Well where we Fighting exactly ?”.
Peggy toys with the straw in her lips then licks them, “well seeing how we are in heels, right over there”.  Peggy points to the oval white patio area surrounded by columns, the ground is semi smooth with a brush course top for non slip, as they both look at the sun baked area they each swallow as they know either goes down it will hurt.

Lucia stares at mom, “ok and we agree to the rules and stakes nothing to add?”, Peggy draws a long sip then sets her glass on the bar, “not a thing, as we agreed if we break the rules the guys pull us apart.  Loser milked and smothered loses her bra, milk man and town” .as Peg says what they agreed on women are whispering among each other and two more mature women near me and smirk.  One says to other, “ohh boy its gonna be a war”.

I feel that panic rush as both women glare then Lucia eases off her seat a brow raised, “Shall we ?”.  She smiles at those wanting her to win and Jeff in tow. With each long leg crossing the other she walks ahead and alone up the right side of the pool.
 Peggy watches finishing her glass off then stands and struts up the left side, Dad in tow, she smiles at the women who want her to win, her own long legs cross as she swaggers.

They reach the far end, a wall of women form a ring and my Dad and Jeff are allowed to stand behind each fighter. The sun bright on them and the heat makes each breath in adjust to the humid air.   They stare then Peggy huffs “Well, your the challenger Bitch “.

Lucia smirks as her nails untie the sash, she turns her back to mom. I nearly yell out “thats her move’”,  but i just grunt. She eases the robe off and swirls it  around her to Jeff’s hands, then as she poses for all she unclasps her bra, the straps  pop loose. She peels them  off, mom and i and Dad can see her round mass from the back, then slowly her heels grind the cement.  She turns on them slow making every one see her heavy veiny firm tits. Her hands go on her hair as she faces Peggy.  She flexes her arms and breasts and then shimmies slow, “all ready here little girl” a large bunch of ohhs and uwws ring out.

Peggy hands on hips fingers hold the sash, smirks it off turns her back and does the same strip down. She turns slow making all see her round veiny firm breasts, with one hand on hair the other dangles her bra on a pointy nail as she shimmies slow she purrs, “only little thing here is my bra”, Peggy then flexes her arms and chest, her breasts lift and hold then lower, more whispers come as its clear these two will be fighting a long time .

Then hands the bra back to Dad, a few giggle and cover their mouths as the amazons glare.  Peggy steps to the right, to circle, “Well we gonna fight or stare?”.

Slowly Lucia circles each passes the other,  they draw closer both ready but weary of the other and her ability. The only noise the crunch of heels and breathing, with some murmuring chatter.  Suddenly they are within inches and they pause, the sun baking their breasts to a soft red look.  They touch nipples and both let out a soft breath Lucia snarls , “Bitch” and presses to Peggy, their big breasts swell and rise as they step around and Peggy pushes back, “cxnt”, the crowd softly reacts, ‘Cmon Peggy get her”, “Fight her Lucia hurt her tits get her”.

Both women hear the urges but they need none as Peggy drives her breasts into Lucia’s, the thick CLOP rings out and their fleshy mass seems to stick as Peggy steps in tight, widens her stance early and starts to drag and rake her tits into Lucia’s.

Lucia the  last titfight grunts,  “Uuggghhh you Bitch!”, Lucia tries to withstand Peggy’s attack, “Cmon Bitch feeling me so soon hmm? your going home hurt and beat Bitch”.

Peggy is like i never saw before, instead of letting her rival wear herself down she is going for the early effect to get a win.   Lucia who wasn’t ready for it is being pushed about the circle and all watching refuse to let her step back beyond their line. 

Hands and arms shove at her back forcing her to fight Peggy’s assault, after fully pushing Lucia about the circle Peggy is still going after her.  She doesn’t allow a moment of separation and now as both are breathing heavy.

Lucia's face is red and sweat forming on her breasts they are redder and so is her chest.  The pumping and jabbing have given way to Peggy lifting and dragging and pooling Lucia’s breasts to her own torso.  Then shifting them about stretching the tendons, Peggy is like a machine, her body tight as is her chest, her breathing heavy but controlled, and her breasts are landing at perfect connection points that wear on Lucia’s big breasts.

But as Peggy is giving her rival a fight, she either refuses to admit it or see it but her rivals breasts are still holding firm. Peggy was about to feel just how much in this fight Lucia was.

The thick dense flesh collide and drag and push and press, pumping as Lucia tries to side step from her path.  Peggy steps at her rival and as Lucia panting heavy wobbles on her heels, her breasts sway back to forward position. 

Peggy drives a solid upper cut to her undersides, the crisp SLAP rings from between them,   Lucia’s head snaps back as her mouth drops open, a shriek is heard, “AAGHHHH BITCH!!”. 
Her heels scrape the cement and her knees give out as she drops on her bare back to the white patio, women who were sure Lucia was going to destroy Peggy gasp in shock as she has never been beeb dropped in a titfight especially only 20 minutes in.

As she rolls on her back, her breasts are a deep red her face winces, Peggy paces around her, “Get up bitch, fight my tits”. She tugs at Lucia’s hair “get up and fight”.

Lucia felt all that and can’t get up right away, she rolls to her hip and propped on her left hand, she can’t hide the effect.  She rubs her breasts with her other arm, Peggy tired of waiting pounces on her hip and pulls her hand from under breasts. 
 She starts to drop and swipe her big breasts into Lucia’s exposed right, both her mighty twins are bouncing and pushing her breast freely, Lucia arches in pain, she protests but everyone here knows it is a legal move as she didn’t get up to fight in time, leaving Peggy the chance to take her fight to Lucia , ‘AAhhh uuhmmff umff cxnt get off me you Bitch!!”.

Peggy gives a tug at the back of her rivals hair to turn her square and take on both her breasts fully. Pushing Lucia back to the ground and systematically dropping her G breasts like sand bags on Lucia’s as if pile driving them in her chest, “Ughh mff mff Fight Bitch or Give !!‘. Peggy screams in her face as Lucia winces  and tries first to push at Peggy’s chin and shoulders.

When that fails she waits till Peggy lifts again then pulls her arms in tight gathering her mass between them and up.  Peggy crashes down there is an audible Smack, of flesh to flesh and Peggy actually pauses a second and has to gasp, “AAAHHh you Bitch!”.

It was the second Lucia needed to slow the attack enough to grab Peggy in her arms and pull her down on her in a hug. As she does Peggy pushes at her face and the two women begin to grind in a prone hug, slowly Lucia rolls her rival off and gets on top, there are cheers, “Get her Lucia cmon girl fight that bitch”, others yell, “Get her Peggy she’s hurt don’t stop”.

Both fighters growl and grunt and struggle as they roll over each other, their backs and legs get scraped and cut.  Hands claw and slap bare backs as they pant in others ear, “cxnt, Whore, bitch fight me”, then Lucia rolling on top again gets a fistful of Peggy’s hair and shakes her head and hits it on the ground.

Peggy bucks and grabs her head, Lucia gets to her knees and stands, her breasts a cherry red sweating and weak knees. she stands back breathing so heavy her breasts sway a bit. Barely catching her breath she sucks in , “Cmon..uhhh..Get up ..uuhh Bitch..lets fight ”!!.

Before Peggy can get up a mature cat saw the illegal move, “That Bitch cheated” All the women even those for Lucia agree.  Peggy shakes her head and gets up, her breasts red as well,  she sweats and everyone is sure the end for one is next as they have been in a titfight for nearly an hour and are sweating heavy and breasts look raw and hurt.  They get stunned when Peggy stands sucks in a deep breath then arches and shimmies at Lucia, “I see you still need to cheat to titfight me cxnt, wanna catfight or you gonna fight by the rules?””.

Lucia nearly gags her breathing is so hard but she either fights or will be battered again and she knows another heavy barrage like the first and she will be in trouble.

She places her hands on her hair and shimmies slow , but neither sees it , as they shimmy not one winces.  Its as if iit’s  the first round was warm up.  They circle then Peggy sure Lucia is really hurt steps in and sways into her, she drags and pushes and as last time Lucia starts to lose ground, “Cmon Bitch uughh fight me”. 

Lucia panting fast this time, “uuhhnn ohh you Bitch want a fight cmon i got a fight for ya”.   Peggy presses her advantage not seeing Lucia wants a fight, she pumps left right left, the clopping of wet flesh rings between them then a solid SMACK rings out and Peggy gasps with her head turned , “OOOHHH Bitch you Cow NOOO!!”.

Suddenly Peggy’s heels are scraping her in reverse, but it is Lucia forcing her back, they bump the crowd at Peggy’s as her back hits a white column.

Her hands push at Lucia’s shoulders who slaps them away then pulls her elbows in tight and her hands grab Peggy’s thong and pulls it up and to her.

Peggy writhers in pain, “LET GO and FIGHT YOU FUCKING cxnt!”, Lucia plowed straight ahead and pushed Peggy’s cleavage wide, as she did both her breasts pancaked Peggy’s right breast between them and has it trapped.  She pins her to the column, and Lucia uses her breasts to stretch, pull, lift and roll the trapped breast.

Peggy thighs widen to stay standing has allowed Lucia in her bodies space and with both thighs in between Peggy’s,  Lucia has full control now and starts to roughly punish Peggy, “YESSS YEAH cxnt, FEEL MY TITS HMM? FIGHT YOU WHORE CMON!!.

A roar is heard as the women move around to see and cheer, “Go Lucia hurt her tits get her”, “Peggy get out of there fight her she’s hurt”.   As Lucia hears that she glares at Peggy, “Hurt ? you think your tits Hurt mine ?, I’ll show you Hurt TITS BITCH!!”.

Lucia working Peggy’s trapped gland a bit more has her foe red faced and sweating now as Peggy tries to hug her by the back of the neck.   Lucia lifts her hands grabs her wrists and pins Peggy’s hands over her head.  All 4 breasts sway free and Lucia begins to jam her breasts up into Peggy’s , “Cmon uughh take IT Bitch Uhhh mmFFF MFFF CMON COW!!”.

Peggy shakes her head no stunned as her breasts get pummeled from under up, they start to jostle pulling her chest as they drop.  She curls a calf behind Lucia’s and starts to pull to buckle her attackers knee.  But Lucia has perfect position,  she drives a knee at Peggy’s thigh and gives 2 quick upper cuts to the undersides and everyone hears a cry, “AAAGhh OOWWW Bitch my TITS!!”.

Lucia hears her cry and now presses at her cleavage and starts to rolling pin her breasts at Peggy’s inner walls, and is driving her breasts wider getting them looser.

Her face near Peggy’s she sneers, “Problems Bitch Hmm? thought you were here to Fight Cow!”.

Peggy shoves a hand at her chin and they both start to struggle, then as Peggy back sweaty strains, her wet back slips and the women fall to the hard ground again, instantly they wrap around the other and start to smear and grind tit to tit as they fight on the cement,

The group of women cheer it on but want them both up to fight this out. They start to roll sweaty bodies, Peggy manages to squirm and turn herself so her breasts get a break from Lucia’s.

Lucia mad the pin was lost straddles Peggy as she turns then grabs a fistful of hair and yanks back bending Peggy back.  Her face a mask of pain as her big red sweaty breasts sway out and collide together, she props on one hand as she claws to reach back for Lucia’s breast. Lucia grabs her arm holding her up and pulls it back and shifts Peggy’s body so her breasts sway.  As they do Lucia leans forward and Peggy’s nipples scrape the cement forcing a scream, “AWWWWW BITCH GET OFF MY TITS”, Lucia snarls, “Ohh Poor Cow getting a little RAW BITCH! HMMM?”.

Sweating and not getting a surrender from Peggy , Lucia lets her hair and arm go and as Peggy tries to push up, reaches over and grabs hold of her rivals breasts and squeezes and twists, “Uwww big tough bitch now hmm cmon cry you Bitch”. There is are gasps as even Lucia’s supporters see this is a cheating move yet again, the cheers soften and as Peggy’s face gets red as her breasts being man handled the men step over and pull Lucia off.

She kicks and stomps her heel, “Its a fight let me at her”, she is restrained and Peggy is slow to get up, she cups her breasts as white scrapes are around the areola, through them and across the nipples.  She glares as Lucia’s held then she inhales and stuns everyone, “Let that Bitch go i came here to titfight , lets go Honey tit to tit if you can without cheating”.   Lucia eases from the men slow and is a bit awed as well, they circle again slower.

This time there is a shift in the crowd as those who don’t appreciate rule breaking now want Peggy, but she’s hurt for sure and Lucia like Peggy knows how to work hurt areas,
She steps in causing Peggy to step in,  then rears back Peggy falls in and Lucia slaps into her again this time a lower back hug and instantly her breasts are grinding at the scrape marks on Peggy’s bust, “AAAGHHH BITCH”.

Lucia grins , “Burns a bit huh Bitch , just give it all stops”, Peggy is being walked around but now as her hurt rounded breasts are burning and scraped she isn’t pressing back as hard and Lucia feels it.  She smiles and drags each way roughly, “uuhnn unn cmon bitch fight before i break those tits you cow”.

Peggy gets a redder face and sweat seems to be forced out of her, her breasts are being pressed up and side to side and amid the sweat i can see tears as she is gasping heavily now.

Lucia is yanking the hug and Peggy is bending back as her breasts get rolled , Lucia sneers , “Say it bitch Cmon your Done SAY IT!”, Peggy gasping , gulping for air shakes her head no.

Frustrated but exhausted as well, Lucia hugs tight and Peggy returns the hug as they step in a dance their heels clicking, their sweaty pink faces rub , chins on shoulders, as Peggy gets a high hug on her rival she starts to push her breasts down and makes Lucia’s breasts, chest and back hold her weight. 

She pants at her ear, “Cmon Bitch Fight me”, Lucia wanting her rival off her hot body and angry pumps head on at her rival.  Their wet breasts start to clop and sweat flies off, both grunt as Peggy fires back now, slowly it gets rougher and the women start to feel a new Peggy in the fight , “Cmon Peggy take her , get that cheating cheap bitch girl “.

Peggy starts to pump and push back and soon Lucia is huffing and can’t believe Peggy has come back again from defeat, she hisses at her ear, “looks like a draw bitch ready to box me?”, Peggy looks up hoping it was a submission then nods, “Lets have at it bitch”, they push apart and each goes to her side, Dad pours water on mom and she drinks one as Lucia does the same they get dabbed with towels as they are permitted to catch their breath.

After a brief cool down it is Lucia who wants to get to it as she yells across, “That Bitch Ready yet my tits wanna beat hers here and now”, Peggy turns, “oh mine are ready Bitch to shut that mouth and break your tits lets fight”. 
Everyone is in awe as the 2 Amazons circle as they clasp hands with each other and step center to use breasts to box the others.  They widen stances and knees bend a bit , then as they glare hate they slowly get their breasts in motion with the shoulders and each tugs at others hand , “Cmon Lucia lets go”, “ready when you are Peg cmon”. 
The area quiet as heels step then it explodes , flesh collides and the women wince as they start to go blow for blow twisting the shoulders as large breasts swing around and crush the others.  Like wrecking balls they batter away, the circle emits clops, claps, slaps as well as grunts, and coughing pants, coupled with taunts to fight harder. Both pound their breasts into others and those healed bruises instantly rise again, making both cry as they fight through it.

Slowly the fight stays even and the breasts on both get a redder hue with purple and blue blotching , then i see Lucia who nearly had the fight twice again get madder that Peggy is still in it.  She arches up and pulls Peggy to her while stepping in and unleashes a series into Peggy.  The heavy glands battering Peggy’s, “Yess feel me cmon Bitch fight ummff umff harder Bitch”. 

Peggy fights back but her return blows are slower but every bit as heavy “uughh ugh mff mff bitch cmon ohh fuck”. Peggy shutters and Lucia starts to batter faster, “Yess feel my tits Cow mmff mff mff mff cmon put em up Bitch”.

Peggy her thighs flexing to the point they shake to keep her standing starts to pull back , her lower back rolls in lifting her breasts.  I see the opening but can’t yell it as another woman does, “Peggy Nooo!!”.

Lucia delivers 4 left and right twisting blows, then a SMACKING uppercut that juggles Peggy’s big breasts upward, her head tosses back, her hands open and elbows bend as she cries out, “AAAWWW “.

Lucia presses to her and continues to snap her shoulders as flesh smacks flesh, sweat beads thrown from the red breasts.  Peggy’s breasts shutter between them and start to sway showing loosening, but as Peggy is straining to both stand up and fight on.

Lucia is working every bit as hard to end this fight, her own breasts being hit and battering, have her gulping to go on, her demands for Peggy to give are almost a plea, “Cmon Bitch your done give already”, Peggy tears running swallows a gasp, “Never Bitch Fight me”.

Everyone looks on with worry as Peggy seems to be fighting a fight she already lost, her breathing more labored as Lucia starts to force her to step backwards.    Peggy breaks the hand hold,  Lucia grabs her hips and yanks Peggy at her.

Peggy stutter steps forward and is hit with Lucia’s big breasts side to side yet again, her legs wobble.  Lucia has a wicked grin, “Your mine Bitch cmon”, Peggy looks lost what to do, her hands unsure where to grab, then she wraps them around Lucia’s under arms and hooks her hands on her rivals shoulders and pulls down.   

She steps in, the move is  pivotal as Lucia looks up, her mouth no longer a grin, Peggy forces a thigh between Lucia's thighs helping straighten her up, the two Amazons glare in others eyes , exhausted and on the edge of falling in a heap, Lucia hisses, “Cmon then go for it Bitch”, Peggy huffs, “Oh I plan to Whore”.

They slowly clinch , their large red and bruised breasts rolling the others between them, both groan as they press and push and grind, nipples pop free to be swallowed again. 

Both fighters are holding the other up as sweat smears their flesh, Peggy hisses, “lets do it Bitch”, Lucia breaths in, “put em up”, they hold the other close but give their breasts just enough space, then both women set their heels firmly on the patio, knees slightly bent and begin twisting and snapping their shoulders, The titboxing continues like a fist fight, as they use breasts to pummels the others breasts.

Both women are crying and gasping as the jealous war gets bitter and more exhausting, Peggy grips on Lucia’s shoulders harder pulling down, Lucia is arching and gasping to carry the double weight ,Peggy now pleads out , “Ughhh mfff you Bitch give Damn it just Give!”, Lucia shakes her head no, “Fuck ohhh uughhnn you aawww Bitch!!”.

They stumble a bit and every one sees their thighs are shaking to hold them up, women are ready to pull them apart when it happens, a snapping Crack of flesh then another then a loud SMACK and a scream, ‘OWWWWW FUCK MY TITS”!!.

Both women teeter neither moves slowly Lucia raises her head, “Uuugghhhh cmonnn..”, Peggy hugs in her, shoulders drop at the comment, everyones frozen then Lucia’s head rears back she looks up at he sun and cries, ‘You BITCH!  MY TITS “,  then slumps and falls to her knees.

Peggy pulls up on her under arms, “Get up Fight you Bitch “, Lucia is like a sack her body done, her breasts a cherry red and bruised and now sway loosely on her chest, she coughs and gags then manages to spit out, “N..N..No More Please I.I..I Give My TITS I GIVE YOU WIN”. But Peggy wants her pound of flesh, she grabs Lucia’s hair and pulling up makes her stand up.   Peggy     Pushes her rivals arms open and then dips in front of her, All the women go wide eye and cover their mouths.  Peggy suddenly from under Lucia’s breast ,thrusts up with every last ounce of power in her.  The area dead silent when suddenly the patio is woken with a SMACKKKKK!!!.

Lucia screams “OH GOD MY TITS !!!”.  Lucia straight legged falls backward hard on to the patio.  Peggy uses her rivals arm to twist her up onto all fours. Lucia is crying openly now, “GOD NO PLEASE DON”T DO IT YOU BITCH STOP “.

But Peggy beat her and deserves the stakes agreed on, she shoves Lucia forward , her hands scrape the cement as she barely can hold herself on all 4’s,Peggy drops her right leg around her body and then drops her rear on the lower back, her heavy breasts smear on the dusty sweaty bare back of Lucia.

Peggy then slaps her hands against Lucia’s breasts and grabs hold, she cups and lifts as she grips a hold of each bruised hurt breasts as tight as she can.
 Lucia winces in agony, ‘PLEASE STOP DON”T DO OWWWWWWWWWW FUCK MY TITS STOP PLEASE”.   Peggy is squeezing, pulling, twisting and wrenching the big hurt breasts, then feeling the glands start to break down grabs the thick nipples and pulls and retracts over and over till suddenly 2 large droplets appear at each nipple. Then with a squeeze, burst into a stream as Peggy controls the flow kneading the hurt breasts with a hate, “Give it ALL YOU GOT cxnt, CMON PAY UP”.

Lucia’s head hangs, her sweaty wet hair droops as her breasts now released sway with no firmness. Peggy rolls her to her back on the patio in her own milk , as Lucia covers her breasts her hair and back in the residue of her milk sopping it up.

Peggy a hand on each side of her rivals face bulges her massive breasts between her arms and glares down at her beaten foe, “Cmon Bitch feel the Best Tits around nighty night  cxnt”.  She slaps her breasts on Lucia’s face and grinds and smears them down on her, smothering till only her forehead shows.
 Peggy whips her head back and smiles up at the crowd , me and Dad. Her breast like 2 round rolling pins, “I am the Queen here and the best Got it?, Do you ALL !!!”.  We swallow along with the rest then Peggy looks down and hisses at Lucia, “We FUCKING DONE BITCH HMM?”, a muffled cry is heard then Lucia slowly nods.

Peggy raises up and slowly stands, her heel plants on Lucia’s breasts as she poses a victory pose, then takes both bras and with a twist of her heel scrapes it off her rivals breasts sharply cutting the breast

Lucia coils up in a fetal position and weeps, Dad wraps Mom in her robe and as we walk to the bar the rest of the women slowly walk away and a few laugh at the destroyed Amazon left there.

As we walk Peggy gasps and grabs Dads arm, “HELP ME STAY UP BABY”, Dad supports her from the side as she teeters to the stool, he sits her down and helps her put  Lucia’s bra on her.  She downs 4 gator aids in under a minute, then waters, and slowly her hands and fingers and muscles stop quivering.

Dad rubs her shoulders as she can barely sit up fully, she looks over and sees Jeff trying to get Lucia up, as she finally does her legs are like a baby Fawns

The strength sucked dry, her muscles start to cramp and she cries in pain, Jeff wraps her arm around his neck as she cradles her hurt breasts in her other arm.   As he walks her out Peggy swallows and poses in her seat with a smile wearing Lucia’s bra, “ Hold on one Minute cxnt” .  Jeff stops and turns Lucia, “you seem to have forgotten, as per our agreement , winner takes ALL”.

Peggy weak stands and walks to Lucia, she grabs the bikini bottoms and rips them off, then smiling she takes Jeff’s hand and pulls him out from under her arm.  Lucia looking like her skeleton was shattered within her body barely stands, then Peggy grabs her by the hair and snarls, “This is for cheating again Bitch”. She hauls off with her right fist and slams it into Lucia’s face, her head snaps back and she falls again flat on her back.

Peggy makes Jeff and tells Dad to take an arm each,she swaggers as women who wanted Lucia watch in fear, Peggy looks back and smiles says “Take care Bitch, better get that robe on don’t want to get a chest cold with such weak tits”.

Lucia glares after those women help her up, its pure hated evil but wipes her tears as she sees her bra tight on Peggy. She is then  helped out to a car, Peggy waits at the car,  till she is sure her rivals leaves, she smiles as women have to nearly carry her. Finally mom looks at Dad he eases her robe on and she holds his arm as she gets in the car.

Mom grabs her breasts in the cups and weeps in agony, “You ok Baby?”, Dad asks, Peggy shaking her head no finally speaks, ‘Oh MY GOD her TITS nearly ruined mine, oh its bad I need ice and my creams and compresses”.

Dad gets her home quickly and Peggy gingerly gets out of the car, her breasts aching deep in her chest and ribs. We get her to her room and i put ice  water in a bath. 
She slides in with Dads help and removes the bra as I pour more ice in, she gasps but settles in.  I see her breasts and they are so red and I can actually feel the heat off them.  The bruises are a deep discolor, she hands me the bra and gulps, ‘Hang that up on my mirror next to that whores”.

I walk out and place it on the other side of the mirror then I lay mom’s bra on her bed.  I walk out and as  Ido I hear her ask my Dad, “I Did it Baby din’t I?, Mine are the Best you ever had aren’t they, i didn’t even cheat “.

Dad must have touched hers , ‘Ohhhh ssss No No  baby maybe tomorrow”, he softly grunts, “Still the Champs”.  Walking down to grab the 2 heating pads Mom uses as compresses I see Dad has a text.  I look at it, it’s Jeff, “Hey sorry it came to that, but what a fight huh?”.

I bring Dad his phone as i set up the heating pads then Mom walks out her robe hangs open but this time she has to hold her breasts, she climbs in bed and I hand her her creams. She smiles and puts them down then lays the heating pads on her breasts, “Uwwww Ohhhh thats better thanks sweetie”, she smiles but it fades as she looks at Dad.

Then she taps my hand, “I am ok honey thanks I need to rest now”.  I walk out but somethings up, I close the door but put my ear to it, “What is it?’’.

I hear Dad, “Its Jeff who else”, Mom breathes in “Theres no way she wants another titfight”, Dad is silent a moment, “No she doesn’t in fact he just said you really hurt hers , he took her to the ERt”.  I knew mom smiled, “So what then?’, “well honey, its actually 2 things, he thinks Lucia might wanna catfight you, and well...”, Mom asks again, ‘What what else?”, I learn later Dad showed Mom his phone and there was a picture of a blonde woman as busty as Mom and Jeff texted, “This Hot Honey Pot wants to Fight your Girl, Wanna bet she Can Beat her?””.

I heard mom groan , “Who the hell is that Whore?”, Dad swallowed, “Jeff says her names Nina she saw your picture, heard about the fight and said and i quote, “she will knock your tits off your chest if your woman enough to Fight hers”.

Peggy is silent then clears her throat, “you have my picture from earlier today?”, Dad grunts yep, mom tells him to use it and send the following, “tell your little Whore i am more than woman enough and i’ll break her fat tits if she’s woman enough to Fight my tits, but not till i heal up“.

Dad looks at Mom a brow raised, “Honey please you won’t be ready for a month or more”. Mom winces sitting up then stares at him, “you doubt my tits after what you just saw?, let me worry about when i am ready, send that bitch my reply and as for Lucia ?  As soon as we are healed anytime”.

Dad shakes his head and sends Jeff this, “Peggy will be ready after some healing for Nina, as for Lucia do her a favor send her home before Peggy finds her”, i hear Dads phone ding, “Well?” mom asks.  “he said Lucia was crying and wants nothing to do with you”, Mom turns to sleep, “Ha that Bitch can’t fight, get that blonde bimbo’s number i’ll show her who is Top Tits”.

Well here I am 3 weeks have gone by, I have no idea how, but Moms up and about and is already going with out the help and support of her sport bra. The redness gone, and a half dozen dark bruises still cover her veiny breasts,otherwise she looking better and better.   

Now and then she will bump them together or sway a bit to much and catch herself with a wince  But she’s back to her regime of creams and has started working out lightly.  Her and Dad are back to him worshipping her, and you can guess why.  As for Jeff he and Dad are talking a bit more, as for this Nina woman she is keeping in touch with Mom.   

And as for Lucia?, well no one really knows, but apparently she was at Jeff’s house one night and this Nina woman walked in. After Lucia smart mouthed her, Nina pounded her tits with her own then scratched her breasts up so bad she left town.   According to the rumors her last words to Lucia were, “You won’t need your tits after letting that soft bitch beat yours,  guess My tits need to do it”.  Anyway Mom will be turning 50 next month, and I can’t confirm it yet, but i think Dad and Jeff are planning a different kind of surprise party for Peggy.

The End

Offline doggy81

• God Member
Re: Summer Time cont.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 03:25:37 AM »
Wow. I dont know what to say. Just wow