News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

AI Upscaled - Bra and Panties Match in a hotel Room

• 3 Replies

Offline Martin Beswick

AI Upscaled - Bra and Panties Match in a hotel Room
« on: January 18, 2023, 06:40:15 AM »
This is a short one and is once again from a company that I do not believe is around anymore.  In case it wasn't obvious by my other posts I'm trying to only upscale and post orphaned fetish content on my SpankBang account ...  stuff that's very old and/or no longer available for purchase, and often from companies or websites that have long since closed.  Also a reminder that I'm limited to only a consumer-level computer and thus I'm limited in the length and rez of clips I can post.

AI is tricky, especially when dealing with clips featuring multiple issues, so be aware that there's some occasional image and frame-rate weirdness in the upscaled clip ... but I think that kind of adds a fun dream-like quality to it. And who wouldn't dream of two women who look like this wrestling in their underwear in your hotel room?

https://spankbang.com/7pwic/video/bra+and+panties+match+in+hotel+room

More to come.
{alt}

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: AI Upscaled - Bra and Panties Match in a hotel Room
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 08:05:48 PM »
Many people like the scripted fights as hopefully there is less chance of genuine injury to the ladies.  Plus a scripted fight gives more scope for glamour and story.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2023, 02:07:57 AM »
As a straight male, I like it. The idea of a catfight is to get aroused & jerk off. And, we don't want the women getting hurt.

Offline razzel43

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2023, 04:40:24 AM »
Your upscaling really makes these old clips look fantastic. I understand your limited situation and wanting to do only older material that is no longer for sale. Very understandable. I just wish the owners of California Wildcats or somebody with the legal rights, would upscale and remaster the old catfights from California Wildcats. Those are truly some of my most favorite scripted catfights! Especially the Violent Grudge series (that Violent Grudge 4 unedited version would be awesome ) Rematch, Newcomer 1&2, The Auditions, hell, the whole part of their catalog that is catfighting. I think I purchased every one of them on VHS in the 80s & early 90s , then did my best to convert them all over to DVDs in the late 90s and early 2000s. And then converting them over to Downloads. So needless to say how much video quality I have lost with all of my converting over the years. And yet they are still some of my favorites. If California Wildcats would  upscale and remaster their old catfights ,I would buy the whole catalog all over again. Without hesitation !
I"m still hoping one of these new production companies will produce some really well acted and aggressive scripted scenario catfights. The number of scenarios is endless, and with all of the HD technology it would look awesome. I know, I'm dreaming !!! Anyway, really great work on the stuff that you have done. THANK YOU !