News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dirty Girls

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Dirty Girls
« on: January 19, 2023, 06:08:24 PM »
In perhaps the dirtiest fight I ever had here.  ME, PythonLegs vs. Mary

DO NOT PROCEED AND READ THIS UNLESS YOU LIKE FILTHY FIGHTING!!! 

January 18, 2023 : Dirty Cage Match          Nudity, cursing, Nastiness, and REALLY DIRTY FIGHTING

PythonLegs: Being fully gay, I have rarely been more excited about a match.  You (Maria) are the hottest girl I have seen here in a long while, and I want to make you my bitch more than anything in this world.  When we both have entered the cage, the door will be slammed shut and locked.  It will not be opened again until the winner allows it!  I enter and immediately go to the center of the cage, as naked as the day I was born.  I loosen up, but I am facing the entrance, waiting for YOU!  We are being watched only by a small group of rich men. 

Mariasfight: With my nipples already fully excited about the upcoming match I step through the cage door and enter. The door locks behind my back and I step more to the middle, fully naked. “Hope you are ready to be defeated and used by this white bitch!” - I taunt and raise up my chest even more trying to look confident and intimidate you. “When you are ready, black slut!” - I hiss and step into your direction, hands raised, ready to lunge at you and attack without mercy.

PythonLegs:  You are so sexy that I get wet immediately.  Your perfect firm breasts defying gravity as you get close to me for your opening taunt.  I reach out my left hand in a manner that appears as though I wanted to shake it, and maybe even hug you.  But I am a DIRTY GIRL!  So instead, I slap your hand aside and try to nail your pussy with my instep!

Mariasfight: Even after my taunts you smile at me and reach to shake my hand, which I decide to accept. Instead of your ebony hands shaking mine, it slaps my hand away and then I feel your foot nails my pussy. “You dirty ebony whore” - I grown, then add – “You cheap slut” – I immediately raise my right palm to slap it across your face, then sink my hands lower, latching my fingers on your nipples, then tug as hard as I can.

PythonLegs:  I smile broadly, like a Cheshire cat when my left footed kick lands on its target with a loud "SMACK"!  But you seem relatively unscathed and fake a face slap, but then your hands latch onto my nipples and you instantly start twisting and pinching with great force!  "OWWWW!  YOU WHITE cxnt!  LET GO!!"  I retaliate in kind quickly seizing your nipples to reciprocate!  I am really turned on by the intense pain as I pinch twist and yank your nipples!  "SLUT!" 

Mariasfight: “You dirty slut!! - Take this” - I add again with clenched teeth! You then sink your fingers and start to work my nipples just like I am doing to you. I give up on working your nipples and instead grab your mane with one hand, tugging it backward so it bends your neck, then reach below with my other palm to grab your plump, shaved pussy and start to squeeze as hard as I can. I am really hurt from your kick landing on my pussy but trying not to show it. While working your pussy and squeezing it I try to change my stance a little bit on the side so my white kitty is not exposed for another kick.

PythonLegs:  Your strength seems to be superior to mine.  Thank GAWD I am very quick and agile.  You easily push my head back, and use your other hand to attack my pussy!  "OH!!  CLEVER BITCH!"  You have two fingers up inside of me in a hurry, and you are pinching my fully engorged clit!  The pain is substantial, but it is also erotic to me as you work my pussy really well!  I continue with the nipple twisting, now using all of my strength to slow you down or make you stop! 
PythonLegs:   (MMMMM!  HURTS SO GOOD, BABY!!!)

Mariasfight:  Ohhhhh, you black cxnt! - I growl in your face as your fingers twisting my nipples almost made me release a screech of pain. Angered I rudely start to push my white fingers until they sink deep into your pussy, then I lock my palm with my thumb, over your clit, and I squeeze as hard as I can. My left hand which is on your hair reaches below and I try to grab one of your wrists and remove it from my aching, very sore nipples

PythonLegs:  You remove my hands, and then increase your assault on my clit!  The pain is growing, so I let go of your nipples and then push you in your chest hard enough to get a small separation to punch you.  I throw a roundhouse left aimed at your face and hope to get enough separation to throw a right upper-cut into your under-boob!  "LET'S SEE WHAT YOU GOT, MARIA!"

Mariasfight:  I am squeezing your ebony pussy with the best I can, trying to close my fingers from the inside against your clit, when you push my chest, shoving me backward. I am only able to drag myself by the hand in your cxnt but you follow with a good punch in my face, and then a hard punch to my boobs. I stagger backward until my back is against the cage. “You fucking bitch” - I growl and look down at my bruised tit. Angrily I bend slightly forward and push myself against the cage in attempt to throw my body against yours.

PythonLegs:  Finally Free!  I take a few seconds and take deep breaths before coming at you.  You wait perched and ready.  I need some separation between us, so I stop at arm’s length and then plant my right foot and try a swift left footed kick to your pussy.  "Come at me and see what happens!" 

Mariasfight:  I use my palms for extra force, aiming to throw my body at yours and hopefully tackle you but just to see you raising your left foot and slamming it in my pussy again. Me lunging at you adds extra force to your kick and I fall down on the ground, gasping and squirming in pain on hands and knees with my tits hanging under me. “You dirty black bitch!” - I curse and slowly, because of the pain, try to push myself against the ground to get up.

PythonLegs:  I see my chance when you go to your hands and knees, so I use my quickness to dash behind you.  Once there I again seize your nipples.  Once I have them firmly between my fingers I alternately twist and yank them!  "HA!  . . FATAL FLAW, MARIA!  . . I OWN YOUR ASS NOW.  WHATCHA GONNA DO!  I'M YOUR DADDY, cxnt!"  While working the nipples yet again, I also rub my smaller but extremely firm nipples into your back.  They are now fully engorged and like little diamonds scratching your skin! 

Mariasfight:  “Ohhhhhh! Fucking Whore!.Noooooooooo!” - I squirm but before I am able to get up from the hands and knees position, you swing from behind and sink your fingers in my hanging nipple. My face is grimacing and squirming in pain - You fucking let me goooooo, you dirty ebony whore!! - I am squirming as I feel your hard nipples poking my back and trying to reach with my right hand and hopefully able to sink it into your hair.

PythonLegs:  (DAM!  I should have cut my hair shorter.); I think to myself.  I barely maintain my nipple torture as you sink squirm and claw at me.   

Mariasfight: I am desperately trying to reach for your hair but barely able to.  My nipples are on fire and I am groaning in agony. I lunge forward and try to break from your hold, knowing that I need to do something before I get milked and submitted by the dirty ebony bitch.

PythonLegs:  I now hold onto your nipples as if they were the reins of a horse.  I dare not let go as you buck and wiggle.

Mariasfight:  Squirming on hands and knees and shaking head from side to side as this ebony bitch is working my nipples and not letting go. I groan and squeal - Stop it!  I SUBMIT!           {SEE ATTACHMENT}

PythonLegs:  Simone: Exhausted and amazed that I held on, and made you submit, I now stand and flex my arms in victory.  I put my foot on your side and then push you onto your side, and stand over you, my feet straddling your head, and a little cum trickling down my leg.  "LAY ON YOUR BACK, MARIA!", I command.  I then plop my ass down on your face and begin to ride it like a bucking bronco!  GRINDING MY ENGORGED CLIT against your nose I then command; “LICK ME, LOSER!" 

Mariasfight: Sweating, I pant my submission in order to feel relief in my tits. You separate from me but only to kick me on my back, then plunge your big, ebony, sweaty ass right into my face smothering me. “Mmmmpppphhh” - I am only able to mumble under your sweaty ass as I start to suck your fat clit with my nose up your butthole.

PythonLegs:  I soon feel your tongue as you arch your head back to enhance your cxnt licking!  It does not take me long before what feel like a volcano erupting make me squeal and SCREAM something unintelligible as I feel seconds away from erupting in your face.  Your "cunning" skill (pun intended) makes me shiver and then I open my mouth wide.  At first only a high squeaky sound comes out as I drench you with a MOTHERLOAD of my SWEET, TASTY CUM!  "SWALLOW IT!" 

After I unload all over your face, I plant my lips on yours and give you a very LONG, SLOPPY, WET KISS! 
“We are having a rematch, and I will NOT take NO for an answer!”  And for my final act of humiliation I lift you up on your feet, by your nipples! 

-The End-
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)