News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lars Adventures 2.0 - the whole truth

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Lars Adventures 2.0 - the whole truth
« on: January 19, 2023, 06:45:38 PM »
"Let's play a game Lars," my grandma said and leaned wide-legged against the wall of the ring. She grinned lustily and looked divinely erotic. Her thick breasts were marked from the struggle, but bobbed seductively and firmly as she spread her thighs and once again gave me a view of her ripe pussy. As she spread her labia for me, my cum flowed out.
"Your aunt and I will continue to tell you about the last few years as long as you are inside us. We'll just keep telling, so to speak, as long as you keep fucking us."
I liked this game! Britta sat down wide-legged next to her mother and now I was free to choose in which mature slut I wanted to be first and who should thus begin to tell.
Of course, the offer of my lush aunt was very appealing. Her big natural tits rested on her bulging belly and fell heavily to her sides. How I loved her huge areolas....
So I slid in, spread her legs a little wider and placed them in the crooks of my arms. Britta took my cock and directed it to her horny hole before I finally entered her slowly. I enjoyed every fucking inch!
Britta moaned pleasantly, "Well how is the mature cxnt of your aunt so?"
"Just as horny as grandma's pussy. Nice and wet and tight...."
I began to fuck her slowly while asking, "Now out with it, how did it all start?"
Britta's big tits bounced slightly with each thrust and she took them in her hands and rubbed her nipples while she began to tell me:
"So mom, your grandma, has been struggling for many decades. Dad once took her to a boxing match in the eighties where the girls competed topless. At a disco I think."

Grandma laughed out. "Yes, that was the beginning then. Go ahead and tell it honey."
And so my aunt continued, moaning slightly, "Mom surprised Dad back then when she noticed how hard he was in his pants all the time at the sight of the fights. She spontaneously got in the ring with him, topless of course, and sent her opponent to the ground without any training."
I gasped as I pictured my young grandma. I knew old pictures of her, but not revealing ones. I smiled and moved over to my grandma. I penetrated her still well filled cxnt again and moaning she continued the narrative:
"It wasn't quite that easy Britta. AHHMMMM....God you're big Lars......
So, it was 1983 and I was still breastfeeding at the time. I had had Britta in 1981 and your mother Jana just two months before. So.....ahhhh.....my breasts were pretty well filled and my DD bra was actually at least one size too small at the time."
"Grandma you were certainly the eye-catcher par excellence in the disco." I unintentionally pushed a little harder as she spoke of her milky breasts. Obviously, the thought excited me a lot.
My grandma visibly enjoyed the harder pace, closed her eyes and held her swinging tits.
"Yes you fuck your horny grandma so good sweetie....oh my darling...." She stroked my nipples, belly and took my tight butt in her hands while I took her slower again now.
"My breasts were much bigger back then and when they were full, the blue veins stood out thickly. The disco went totally nuts when I got in the ring and they saw my bust size. Your aunt is right that I beat my first opponent right away without training, but it took a full 5 rounds before I could send her to the boards. In the 4 rounds before that, I took some pretty heavy blows to the bosom."
"Really, you guys got punched in the boobs there?"
"Yes...ah......ah......mmmmm.....my opponent had a lot of fun punching me in the sensitive udders. So much milk came out that half the ring floor was flooded with breast milk."
I fucked Grandma harder now, really clawing into her tits and the thought of her in the ring drove me crazy. I imagined how her fat tits received blow after blow and her milk was beaten out of her breasts. Inevitably, the sperm rose high in me and I felt the next orgasm coming closer. At the last moment I stopped, because if I had come now, the two would not continue to tell.
My aunt just fingered herself with pleasure at grandma's narration.
"I feigned victimhood at that time and my opponent became very careless. Then in the fifth round I hit her on the chin with a couple of swings and her lights went out. I was celebrated by the whole disco and by the time your grandpa picked me up again, he had already come in his pants three times."
Grandma and Britta laughed out loud. I pulled my cock out of her and switched back to my aunt, who was very pleased to finally feel my thick penis again.
"Yes fuck me big guy! Your aunt likes that....mmmm...yeahaaaa."
I had to fuck very slowly, slapping lightly at her big oily and sweaty breasts. SMATT....SMACK....Britta didn't stop me, but let me work her big tits a little harder and stretched them out extra far for me. Her upper body was leaning way over the wall of the ring, giving me a very erotic sight.
"Over the next few years, Grandma then tried all kinds of things. She boxed regularly in competitions and also tried oil wrestling, mud wrestling and even catfights."
Grandma added, "Yeah those were awesome years. Grandpa always got me new opponents and so we met many couples who also liked to fight. Sometimes he even fought alongside me in mixed fights. Then at the beginning of the nineties it became a little quieter, but at some point the big bang came!"
I fucked my aunt very slowly now and asked. "The big bang?"
"Yes. Britta had found old Polaroids of my fights and started asking awkward questions. She had just turned 18, so I just told her everything. She was always a wild thing."
My aunt continued, groaning, "What would you have done Lars if you found such revealing photos of your mother? I mean on the Polaroids Grandma was to be seen at that time in lacquer and leather in the ring. On some of them she was completely naked and they showed her in private sex fights. Sure, I had a lot of questions then."
"Do those photos still exist?"
My grandma turned bright red and asked me to switch to her. The brief pause came in handy. Panting, I pulled my cock out of Britta and Grandma immediately grabbed it and began to slowly pleasure it with her mouth. Her tongue slid over my hard boner and the thick glans and tasted the juice of her daughter.
As I entered her again, she continued:
"Yes these....God yes....photos still exist. The leather outfit Britta was referring to, I had bought for wrestling and also wore it to some foxy boxing matches.
After Britta was in on everything, she of course wanted to fight too and so we both trained a lot together. I was really out of shape at the end of the nineties and hadn't fought in a long time. So of course a young impetuous thing like my daughter Britta was a challenge. With each day of training, we wore less clothing. At first we fought in underwear but soon topless or naked. It excited both of us, even though we were mother and daughter, so the next step was not far. We soon showered together and the touching became more and more sensual. And then we had sex together."
"Did Grandpa know about this?"
"Not at first, but we couldn't keep it a secret for long. Our breasts were regularly swollen and red from boxing training. It was impossible to hide. Fortunately, he took it totally in stride and regularly watched us with stiff cocks. I know Lars that the whole incest thing might be confusing to you....."
I paused for a moment and just stayed in Grandma's cxnt with my cock all the way in.
Then I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "This is so dirty and horny Grandma. I want more of this...."
Then we kissed and we were all visibly relieved to realize we were equally filthy and living out our fantasies.
My aunt pulled me back over to her and spread her ripe cxnt wide for me.
"Just come if you want Lars. You already have cum in your eyes..."
Moaning, her wet cxnt took me in again. I quivered all over my body with pleasure.
"So of course it didn't take long and I had my first official fight. A boxing match against the daughter of one of your grandma's former opponents, sort of the next generation of female fighters. I got so beat up in my first fight that I almost never got back in the ring. She beat my tits so bad they wouldn't fit in a bra for two weeks."
Grandma kept talking while I fucked my aunt's pussy faster and harder and she was unable to think straight from moaning so loudly.
"And then, of course, Britta couldn't keep it from your mother Jana. They were still sharing a room at the time. Your mother caught Britta naked while she was changing and was shocked at how her tits looked. She was afraid that Britta's boyfriend at the time would have beaten her. She almost went to the police. And that's when Britta told her everything."
I reared back as Britta suddenly came hard and her pussy got so tight that my cock felt like it was in a vice.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!"
I pulled out and squirted my cream all over her belly, udders and face with such force that Grandma was speechless. Despite the fact that I had already come several times, I shot out eight magnificent splashes, decorating my horny aunt from top to bottom with cum.
I moaned and gasped before sinking down onto my naked aunt. We hugged and kissed as our bodies slid over each other. Sweat, oil, cum - all acted as a lubricant of pleasure.
I lay down on the floor exhausted while grandma and my aunt snuggled up to me and stroked me.
"Wow. Such awesome stamina."
There was a short silence and grandma handed us drinks before she continued.
"After your mother also knew everything, my daughters accompanied me to the next fights. I started training harder again and fought regularly. Many of my old fighting days in the eighties now had children of full age and so the era of family fights began."
I looked at Grandma questioningly.
 "We boxed or did catfights, sex fights in oil, and more. The matches were thrown wildly. Sometimes the daughters fought, sometimes the parents, and often the old against the young. Many called us the "tits squad", because of course all three of us had quite a lot of bust. This was not always an advantage. Sure, we could often beat our opponents with a proper boob smother, but even more often our big breasts served as targets."
"I can imagine...."
There was a brief pause before Grandma continued, "Then when Jana turned twenty, and then your aunt turned twenty-two, a sudden argument arose between them. They both wanted the same man - your father. They decided to box. And that was one of the most epic boxing matches I ever saw from them."
Britta took over the narration, "The first fight with your mother went completely out of hand. We held it privately, right in this basement where we're sitting right now. A boxing match, turned into a catfight in which we tore each other's hair out. Grandma and Grandpa had to stop the fight. Then the second fight was in a real boxing ring in front of an audience."
"Oh yeah. It was billed on the scene as the sibling fight of the year. Two busty sisters fighting over one man. There was fire in that one. The fight went on for 45 minutes. The two were bleeding from their mouths and noses, had bruised eyes and punched their breasts so hard that Britta had several cuts on her areolas and nipples. You can still see the scars today."
Curious, I moved closer and Britta, grinning, lifted her tits so I could see it better.
"Everything was allowed back then. The beatings almost tore our tits off our chests and even deep blows to our pussies were allowed. We were merciless to each other because we both loved your father."
Tenderly, I caressed the scars. "Was he there then?"
"Yes. He was."
"And how did it end?"
"A draw. After 45 minutes, neither of us could stand. We clung to each other powerlessly and sank to the ground exhausted."
"And then? How did the decision come?"
"At the arm wrestling match."
"What, arm wrestling?"
My grandmother went on to say, "What was to come? The two of them had worked themselves to the brink of exhaustion. So we needed a simple decision. Your mother won against your aunt in arm wrestling and she and Volker became a couple. Until today."
"So Dad knows about everything too?"
"Yes. It was he who encouraged us to do this. He said it couldn't be that you were still a virgin. Your mother wasn't in favor of it. She wanted to break the 'spell' and keep hiding everything from you."
I asked, "Doesn't she fight anymore?"
Grandma and my aunt laughed, "She is the reigning champion in titty boxing and wrestling. That's the thing: she shows quite a double standard."
My head was spinning. My mother? Champion in boxing? She was hot, for sure. And at not even forty, certainly just the right age for the sport.
My tail twitched at the thought and I sighed, "Anything else I should know?"
Britta stood up and grabbed a towel to wipe off the oil and other juices with, "Actually, that was it. Only your cousin Sara is still in on it. Of course I let her in on it and since she's boxing with milk breasts right now, I'm sure that would be pretty awesome for you to attend one of her fights."
I could only shake my head: All female family members had a secret erotic fighting career. Where was this going to lead. What lay ahead for me? At least a conversation with my mother.....

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: Lars Adventures 2.0 - the whole truth
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 12:51:54 AM »
Another hot one!
HG Hunt