News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lars Adventures 3.0 - Mommy and Cousin

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Lars Adventures 3.0 - Mommy and Cousin
« on: January 20, 2023, 05:56:13 PM »
It was very convenient for me that my parents were not at home that evening. So I could process all the news and the experiences of the day first.
I had actually watched how my aunt Britta and my grandma Andrea had delivered a naked oil wrestling fight. Even more: In the family there was a decades-old tradition of erotic fights.
The fact that it was very sexually permissive and I was deflowered today, no stranger was ever allowed to know.
Lying in bed, I just could not get to rest. My thoughts circled around the hot sex with grandma and my curvy aunt. My dick grew to full size again, but I didn't force myself to masturbate.
Late that night my parents came back and were visibly drunk. I heard them laughing and fooling around before they disappeared into the shower. There was only one problem: the shower was right next to my room. As good-humored as they both were, it wasn't long before I heard them moaning. I imagined my buxom mom and how dad was fucking her wet busty body in the shower.
She must have just been leaning against the wall of the shower, her fat tits pressed against the glass while my dad penetrated her from behind.
I tried to cover my ears, but to no avail. Mom was moaning so loudly that I just had to get up and peek through the keyhole.
Damn! I couldn't see anything! The hot water was running and it was foggy in the bathroom. So I opened the door a crack and peeked.
My father had lifted Mom up and was fucking her hard standing up. He pressed her back against the wall and her big tits pressed against his torso, her legs wrapped around his waist.
"Fuck me Volker...fuck me hard...."
"Yes you horny slut, you're welcome. You made Kerstin so horny today....I could have fucked you right in the ring in front of everyone...."
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"
My mother screamed and bit Dad on the shoulder. She came jerking violently and when she was done, Dad lowered her to the ground, pulled her head back by her wet blonde hair and splashed her face.
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAA GEILLLLLLLLLLLLL!"
When mom got up, her whole face was plastered with cum. I quickly closed the door and disappeared into my room.
I couldn't take any more! This was just too much for one day! In my mind I compared the bust size of Mom, Grandma and my aunt with each other, until I finally fell asleep.
The next morning, I looked at the alarm clock, startled: it was already 11 a.m. and I would be way late for work. Fuck! Furious, I hit the pillows and decided to call in sick.
With a tight morning glow, I walked over to the bathroom. I was naked and fancied myself alone as my parents were both at work.

"AHHHHHHHHH! LARS!" My mother stood in front of the mirror and let out a short scream. She hadn't been expecting me, and I hadn't been expecting her.  She was wearing a towel on her head and one around her body. She was desperately trying to cover her big tits with it, but they were poking up seductively and the sight wasn't helping my erection get any smaller.
Her eyes fell on my naked body and then on my stiff cock. Embarrassing seconds passed without either of us saying anything.
"Mom...you're here?"
"Obviously. Aren't you going to put some clothes on young man?"
After all that had happened yesterday, confidence and resistance stirred in me. Just a few days ago, I would have run away with my head red and sunk into the ground in shame. But now everything was different.
I put my hands on my hips, stepped inside and leaned against the washing machine. My erection pointed right at my mother.
"Why aren't you at work?"
"You're still asking? I overslept thanks to you guys. You came home drunk at just before four o'clock and then what happened here loudly in the bathroom didn't let me sleep a wink."
Now my mother turned bright red. She turned to the mirror and began to put on her makeup.
"And you? Not at work either?"
She just said succinctly, "Nope. Foot problems."
Only now did I notice that she wasn't putting any weight on her leg. And so I took full risk: "Did you get something in the fight?"
She lowered the eye liner and looked at me through the mirror. Her towel had slipped back down a bit, revealing a considerable amount of cleavage.
"You know?"
I just nodded.
"Who told you? Dad?"
I shook my head. "I went to Grandma's house yesterday for a repair. And it suddenly turned into a naked wrestling match between her and Aunt Britta."
WAMMMMMMM! Mom angrily slapped the sink.
"I didn't mean it Lars! I didn't want you to know! With your generation, there should be an end to all this filthy shit!"

My cock started to go limp and I was amazed and shocked that my mom got so angry.
"Isn't that a bit of a double standard mom? You have the fun and I'm not supposed to know about it? Everyone in this family fucks each other: grandma, Britta and her daughter, you, dad, grandpa....only not me."
Mom turned to me and looked at me guiltily. "I'm sorry honey. None of this should have happened. I shouldn't have gotten involved in this 18 years ago."
Mom again pulled the towel over her breasts which were swaying sexily.
"It's not about back then Mom at all. You guys were so loud last night I could hear Dad through the wall: He said he should have fucked you on the spot in the ring and that you had done a certain Kerstin properly. What was it then? Mud wrestling? Topless boxing? Britta said you were just reigning champion in titty boxing!"
I had also raised my voice a little sharper and lied. Of course, I had been tensing and hadn't heard it through the wall, but I wasn't about to admit that. My cock straightened again at the thought of my mother in the boxing ring.
My mother Jana sighed and said softly, "Sorry Lars. I'm so sorry about that." A tear ran down her cheek, but she couldn't take her eyes off my stiff cock. In a low voice she said, "It was a title fight in Würzburg. Kickboxing. Naked."
Mom opened the towel briefly, revealing bruises on her belly and breasts. Then she closed it again.
My heart raced at the sight.
"But you should have seen Kerstin. She was taken out of the ring on a stretcher."
Mom grinned mischievously and I smiled too. Was her anger improving a bit?
"There, now go pee and then get out!"
I went to the bathroom and unabashedly started pissing next to my mom, which wasn't so easy with an erection. She pretended not to look, but out of the corner of her eye she watched me. I flushed, washed my hands next to her at the sink, and asked, "Now what? What's next?"
"I don't know. I guess I'll have to have a serious talk with Grandma."
"Don't blame her. Dad told her I was still a virgin and she wanted to change that."
"Excuse me?" Mom was seething with anger now.
"Does that mean you had sex with each other? A minute ago you said something about a fight."
I began to stammer, "Yes...well...yes....."
She crossed her arms under her big tits and her white veiny boobs spilled upward. "Don't stare at my tits like that! Answer me." She bobbed her foot nervously.
"Yes. With grandma and aunt Britta. Several times. In the pool where they did oil wrestling."
"You'd better go." And so I nodded and went to my room.
But I had forgotten my deodorant, went back once again. Already through the closed door I heard a groan. Carefully I opened it and saw that my mother had slid her hand under her towel and was obviously working her pussy.
Grinning, I pulled back....
I spent the day studying. If I wasn't at work, I could at least cram theory for vocational school.
It wasn't long before I got a message from my cousin Sara. She sent me a picture of her naked plump milk breasts with the text: "Welcome to the club Lars. Come visit me sometime when you have time." In addition there were quite a few heart emojis.
How should I come so only on other thoughts? Everything in my head was spinning and so I just grabbed my bike and went out into nature.

When I got back in the evening, my father had already made dinner. He had ordered pizza. Mom still had an appointment and so we could finally talk plainly from father to son.
Unlike my mother, he was very open about the subject.
"Was it nice at Grandma's?" He grinned at me and I had to laugh.
"Yes. I'm sure you can imagine."
"Grandma and Britta are pretty horny broads for their age. They can teach you some serious shit. You certainly had a lot of fun."
I still blushed a little. Even though my dad was a good buddy, we hadn't talked about sex much.
"To tell you the truth Dad, I was pretty surprised about the women's fighting thing. I couldn't believe it until I saw Grandma and Aunt Britta getting ready. And I would never have thought it possible that Mom would join in. This morning in the bathroom she was very angry and disapproving."
Dad looked at me. "Seriously? Sometimes I don't understand her. We've talked about letting you in more than once. She's always been indecisive."
"Yes us she's been fighting for almost twenty years. How could you guys always keep that a secret? She's never had any injuries on her face."
"The fights also mainly target body parts below the neck. Most female fighters, whether among friends or at official tournaments, fight in secret. They have jobs and families and don't want anyone to know about it. And believe me, their tits have taken an extreme beating over the years. So have their bellies and backs."
I thought. Now that Dad said it, it struck me. Despite hot weather, Mom often wore clothes that completely covered her breasts, and she also complained more often about stomach and back pain. She then always said that her big breasts were to blame.
"I have an idea Lars. What if you secretly go to one of her fights?"
I looked wide-eyed. "How would that work?"
"A lot of men wear masks there to avoid being recognized. Mom has a topless boxing match next week at a private party. Keep a little in the background and she won't spot you. She's fighting an old rival that Grandma Andrea has competed against before."
Something stirred in my pants and I became more and more excited. "Do you think this could work? Where are you?"
"I have to go on a business trip and I'd really like you to be there. Just as a backup. Mom is a very good fighter and can take care of herself, but better safe than sorry.
And so the plan was set....
The next day, Dad sent me a message with the address. He said that he had already spoken to the organizer and arranged admission for me. And so I was left to wait and see.
Or not? Because the next days became more exciting than expected.
Because that morning, Mom had come into the kitchen wearing only leggings and a bra. While I ate, I had a perfect view of her horny curves.
Her big DD breasts were bouncing in her bra and she no longer cared about hiding her bruises. Her foot also seemed to be doing better again.
What was she trying to accomplish with this outfit? Showing herself to me like that completely contradicted what she had said yesterday. Or did the whole situation excite her after all? After all, she had stroked her private parts directly after our conversation.
We still only talked about trivial things, but it was obvious that Mom was intentionally presenting her tits to me. While she was eating her roll with jam, she had practically put her rack down on the breakfast table.
"Oops...gee...." Just at that moment she spilled strawberry jam all over herself. Her right tit was completely sullied because the bun had fallen out of her hand and landed jam side down on her boob.
"Wait. I'll help you."
She looked at me questioningly as I walked over to her, got down on my knees and had her bust right at eye level. Then I began to lick her breasts, which were bulging in her bra, clean.
To my surprise, she didn't protest, but moaned almost imperceptibly as I cleaned her breasts with my tongue. I took my time and even grabbed her breasts in the bra cups and lightly squeezed them.
"Do you like them honey?"
"You have great breasts mommy. Doesn't it hurt when you get hit there?"
She looked at me and said, "It's part of the sport. Of course it hurts. But you have to be able to handle it as a woman. I still need time Lars. I need to think about everything again. Until then, I don't want to talk about the fights anymore."
Then she gave me a kiss on the forehead and we parted ways for the rest of the day.
I didn't understand the world anymore. Mom's game was impossible to figure out but her announcement was clear.
And so I was driving to work with a hard boner when another message from my cousin reached me.
"I'd be free for lunch today. Won't you come visit me sometime?"
Along with it came a picture, which had probably been taken in the bathroom earlier today, showing her naked.
"Sure Sara. I'll come by." And so it was off to the next adventure....
I arranged an extended lunch break with my boss and got on my bike. My cousin Sara was a pretty blonde, 24 years old and a young mother. Unfortunately, her boyfriend had dumped her during her pregnancy and so she was now a single mom.
Aunt Britta's daughter, however, seemed to be quite like her spoiled mother. The stories about her in the ring told me, however, that she was nevertheless certainly no child of sadness.
When I rang the doorbell she opened me in skimpy jeans and top. A bra she did not wear and I was very surprised that she fell directly around my neck and pressed her thick milk tits against me.
"Lars! How beautiful! Come in!"
She beamed all over her face.
"The baby's asleep. I cooked us a little something. You like spaghetti, don't you?"
Sure I liked spaghetti.
"Um...Sara? Your boobs!"
My cousin looked down at herself and now also noticed two big wet spots on her top. She laughed, "Yeah those things are full again. The sight shouldn't bother you should it?"
Of course I shook my head.
While she stood at the stove she continued, "Mom told me about your little deflowering party. You finally know everything and belong! You can't imagine how hard it is to keep everything a secret."
"Yeah I can imagine. Grandma and Britta also told me how they enlightened you back then about the family secret and that you've already been back in the ring now that you're pregnant."
"Oh Lars! I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Grandma did her very first fight while breastfeeding. I thought I could do that too. But my opponent just used my breasts as punching bags and I didn't last 3 rounds."
Sara sat down at the table with me, refilling my spaghetti and sauce. I barely had a load of food on my fork before I started getting wide-eyed. She had pulled down one strap of her top, presenting me with a bare chest and her bare foot was caressing the bulge in my pants under the table. Of course, I had been rock hard since her first touch.
"Sara do you think we should do this?"
I couldn't take my eyes off her fat white tit, riddled with veins. It was so full and dripping easily.
"Don't you like me Lars?"
"Sure I like you Sara. You've always been my favorite cousin."
I reached across the table and gently took the bare breast in my hands. She was so incredibly full of milk. All hard and swollen it lay in my hand.
She smiled at me in a totally sweet way. "Now that you've become a man and know all about our spoiled little family, why don't we....."
She left the sentence unfinished, but we both knew how it would end. We were horny for each other and Sara hadn't had a man in months.
We suddenly didn't care about the spaghetti and Sara stood up and took me by the hand. We went into the living room and I was surprised when she threw me a pair of boxing gloves.
I caught them and looked at her confused.
"I thought we were going to do a little sparring. My bust could use a little toughening up."
Sara was already stripping naked in front of me and I admired the young mother's body. She still had some belly fat and a few stretch marks, but she was already back in good shape and her breasts were at least 1-2 cup sizes bigger than before.
I undressed completely as well and my erection came up for air.
"Oh my god! Lars! Is he big!"
I proudly accepted the compliment. "He's already given grandma and your mom a few orgasms, too. And now it's your turn, you horny slut. But not until I'm done with your milky tits."
Sara's lower lip trembled and pussy juice ran down her thighs. We were both wearing boxing gloves by now and she approached me, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. Her boxing glove slid over my penis and balls and she felt how stiff I was. I gently pressed my boxing gloves into her swollen udders got a few jets of milk right away as thanks.
"HMMMMMMM....." We were so incredibly horny for each other.
"Come on! Show me what you got!"
Sara pushed me away, took a swing and I got a swing right to my temple. BAPPPPPPP! Panicking, I raised my guard and took two straight punches to the gut. SMATTT...SMATTTT....OUGGGGGHHHHH! I had not tightened my abdominal muscles and doubled over slightly.
Sara was quick and boxed me across the living room. She always hit me where my guard was just open. Then suddenly she went down on her knees and rammed her right hand with full force into my balls with an uppercut.
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! My thick cock hit my belly button hard and I staggered, moaning.
Sara grinned at me with satisfaction. "Not bad. At least you're staying on your feet. But your reflexes are subterranean."
I tried to bring a smile to my lips despite the pain. But my eyes were fixed on my cousin's fat licking udders and I wanted revenge. Just then she had her guard down and her breasts were uncovered, so my right hand sped forward and plowed centrally into her left tit with full force.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! "GOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!" Sara turned pale with pain. Her arms hung uselessly down to her sides and she looked down at her breasts which were starting to squirt out milk with great overpressure. I came closer, lifted the breast with the boxing glove and put my lips over the nipple. "YYYYAAAA ....fuck....jaaaaaa.......!"
Sara moaned in pleasure and relief. A few days ago I had had sex for the first time in my life and today I got to drink breast milk for the first time in my life. What a horny week! I pressed Sara's back against the wall and continued to drink. I sucked gently and incredible amounts of warm sweet breast milk squirted into my mouth. I rubbed my glans through her completely wet cxnt and parted her labia. I quickly found her clit and my opponent went completely off. She moaned and screamed with pleasure while I drank from her plump milk tit.
The poor thing was completely ravenous and it didn't take a minute for her to come trembling. Her knees went soft and she held on to me. She wrapped her arms around me and I had to release my chest to hold her.
No sooner had her orgasm subsided than I lashed out again and lifted each of her tits almost to my shoulders with a crashing uppercut. Milk splashed over my naked body and Sara moaned loudly. Her eyes glazed over, but she had a firm footing and so I continued to box.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...........
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...............
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP..............
WHOPPPPPPPPP!
I slammed swingers left and right into the outsides of her naked udders and the sound of leather on bosom flesh was the horniest thing I had ever heard.
Ten hits...twenty hits....thirty hits made her tits bounce and dance. After two minutes, I paused and surveyed my handiwork. Sara had moaned and gasped to somehow endure the blows and now the outsides and undersides of her tits were well reddened. Her breast milk was everywhere: on her belly, on the floor, and all over my body.
"Well Sara? Was that enough hardening?" She nodded with a moan and fell into my arms. We kissed and I laid her on the floor in her own milk. Still her incredible boobs were quite full and standing out plumply from her chest. I spread her legs and didn't have to ask if I could fuck her. Her look was already begging me for a long time and the photos she had sent me pursued only one goal: sex!
And so I pushed my cock deep into her with a jerk! My God she was wet! It smacked properly when my member penetrated her. She was not as tight as Grandma or her mother after giving birth, which at least gave me a chance to hold out a few minutes without cumming.
SMATT....SMATTT...SMATTT...I took the sweet mouse in missionary position and she embraced me with her thighs and pulled me closer to her. I had the boxing gloves on the floor and we kissed greedily. Wet and wild our tongues danced and I hoped she didn't notice my lack of experience.
"God Lars fuck me yes! Give it to the milk cow hard!"
I fucked her even harder and her lush body quivered under my thrusts. Her thick milky tits bobbed under me and stroked my bare chest. Sara came again and screamed out her orgasm like a fury. So loud that the baby woke up.
"Fuck me! Fill me up fast! Give me all your horny cum in my mother cxnt!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"
And how I came! I hadn't jerked off in days hoping to have sex with mom or grandma. But now it all got Sara in her young horny cxnt. Loads of cum poured into her and she squeezed her tits hard with the boxing gloves. From her nipples the milk shot against my breast and face like from geysers. I was going crazy with horniness and had never experienced anything like it. My cock did not stop twitching and came a second time!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAA!"
Completely spent and woozy, I dropped to the side next to her. There was sticky milk everywhere. Hastily she got up and rushed to the baby. "Sorry honey, but someone needs me." I nodded my understanding and headed for the bathroom.
When I returned, Sara had her daughter in her arms and was still naked. She sat on the couches and made a somewhat pained face as the little girl drank from her freshly boxed breasts.
"I'm sorry Sara. You must be in pain?"   
"That's ok honey. I asked for it. My tits need hardening for my next fights."
She pointed to the seat next to her and sighed. As she nursed, she rested her head against my shoulder and a tear ran down her cheek.
"What is it? Why are you crying little mouse?" Tenderly, I stroked her cheek.
"It's just so nice to have someone to lean on. You know always alone with the baby...."
"Sara?"
"Yes?" She looked at me half happy and half sad.
"What if the two of us?"
"Yes?" There was hope in her gaze at my coming words.
"I think you're extremely cute. Would you be with an eighteen-year-old...."
The baby had had enough to drink and she laid it beside her.
"Yes. I want to be with you. There's nothing more I want in the world." Her eyes wept with happiness and we kissed. The first time not out of lust, but out of something like love.