News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Secret Meeting part 2

• 6 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
The Secret Meeting part 2
« on: January 21, 2023, 11:01:27 AM »
I normally don't say much before a fight if anything. I wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who commented, liked and simply read the first part of this story. I hope that you all enjoy this sequel, which admittedly wouldn't have happened if not for all the interest in characters from the first.

The Secret Meeting Part 2:
Six months went by for brunette Rita Ashford since her fight against Janice Dickinson. A fight that changed her life as she felt so alive. It may have also helped that she took down her foe in a nasty brawl on a beach that was quiet enough for them not to be bothered. Especially that neither woman wanted people to know that this was something they wanted to do.

After the fight Rita would pick her next opponents on the "secretfights.com" website. Fighting some slightly younger and some older woman in houses and even once in a gym after hours. Though each fight was fun. She didn't get the same drive as she did against Janice. Shaking the heads of some opponents, others she simply ignored after she was done with them as she was picking up steam as a tough cookie to beat.

There was one woman though that had Rita on edge. Someone that kept getting mentioned to her as she fought. Someone who has actually only joined the site a few days before herself. Yet was winning fights at a rate seemingly to her own. So much so that there was a forum post on the site asking the women who would win if they fought for the title of the best new fighter.

Looking over the post she would see some of the women she beat saying her. Other women she hadn't fought but heard were good said her too.  But there was a large group also said this rival would kick her arse. That made her blood boil as she would sit at home at night in just a white dressing gown and black lace knickers. Fists clenched as she looked at the replies being split roughly equal between them.

Of course Rita had looked at the profile of this new enemy. With the following posted:

Name: Kim Lee
Height: 5'4
Weight: 140lbs
Interests: rules catfights and no holds barred fights.
Experience: a little karate training as a kid. Several fights at school.
{alt}

Rita's own profile read with her new picture:
Name: Rita Ashford.
Height: 5'5
Weight: 142lbs
Interests: catfights (with rules), maybe boxing with right person.
Experience: a few fights when younger. No fight training.
{alt}

All the while the post had been going; Rita had been torn to reply to it. Clearly Kim had too as she hadn't said anything either thought Rita. Little did she know Kim was staring at the posts annoyed herself at her home with her husband at his office. She sat in a red silk robe with lace red bra and knickers underneath.

Fighting was a release that her husband had accepted after seeing her a little bruised after her first encounter with another Asian woman named Minka Katasuko. They had argued about her fighting but he knew she could be hot tempered and his extra hours since he was promoted to be the manager of his office meant he wasn't as attentive a husband as he had been when they first met.

The website was something she stumbled across by accident after thinking of getting back into some form of training. Seeing the way these women bragged about how tough they were. Calling each other out in private and on the forum. It set something off inside Kim. She had never found Karate enough in her youth. Even kicking a fellow trainee in the face "by accident" once in a while didn't give her a feeling she couldn't fully explain. After working out and having her first fight grown up. She found out that it was real competition that gave her a buzz like no other.

But they she would hear about some brunette named Rita. Women she had beaten down would tell her that this woman would give her a run for her money! Yet no one in Kim's eyes had proven a real contest after the initial contact. She would find ways to make them suffer. It's why she watched the posts on the forum with a keen eye. Seeing people she beat back her up. Some though were choosing this bitch over her!

Kim had enough as she posted "look ladies. I think me and Rita can agree that we are going to fight someday soon to settle your arguments. Though I will tell Rita now that you shouldn't believe your own hype. As the girls who are backing me have said. I will fucking break your spirits."

Of course Rita saw it and was furious. Thinking "cheeky cxnt.." Before she replied "oh I agree that we need to fight. Don't you dare claim I am all hype. I will fucking break your body. You say you enjoy no rules fights. Anytime you want it I will happily fight you without any rules and for a bonus. Loser is photographed for everyone to see. So there is no doubt who is tougher."

That made Kim smirk devilishly. She took off her robe and started to finger herself. Fired up for this contest as she checked to see that Rita was around an hour's drive away. She tells her rival "how about this so there's no excuses. We both have one month from today to train. Then if you aren't scared you can come here to fight in my garden. We don't have any close neighbours and have a large fence. My husband will be away all day and I promise I will tell all my friends that I will be busy, so no one will both us. It will be just us alone. Fighting to the finish."

Now Rita was fired up. Fingering herself as she dropped her robe. Answering the challenge by saying "I want assurances on that. So I want to meet at a bar. Just us alone. Chat about how this is going to go down." Making Kim furious as she felt Rita was calling her a liar.

"Fucking cxnt.. Fine we can meet but I won't promise I don't kick your ass in the bar. Though I think neither of us want to go to jail. See you at McLaren's in the city tomorrow at 9pm." Said Kim. Logging off as she needed to go get a large black vibrator she used when her husband was working and she needed relief.

Rita was annoyed when she saw Kim was gone. Replying "oh I will be there you bitch.. Mark your calendar ladies as I will retire this cxnt in one month's time." The board was excited to see who would come out on top of what had become a grudge fight.

Neither could understand why they somewhat dressed up. Rita putting on black boots. Blue denim jeans, a black vest and red lipstick and nail polish. Looking in her mirror with a kiss to herself. All smiles as she left to get into her car to drive to the bar.

While Kim put on a white blouse. Black denim jeans and black heels. Red lip stick and black nail polish. She kissed her husband on the cheek as he was home for tonight. Yet he was playing second fiddle for her fighting hobby. He wasn't exactly pleased but as she pointed out. This was important to her as she had explained the story.

Both knew each other from the profile pictures. Though in a bar with a bit of noise it would be hard to find each other. Kim went to the bar itself when she arrived. Looking for Rita as she wondered who beat who there. Getting her answer as both had shared phone numbers over private messages on the website. Rita asking where Kim was. With the Asian beauty raising her glass of gin and tonic in the air to see if Rita would say she could see her. Moments later Rita fought her way past a few horny college guys clearly who liked older women judging by their gazes on her. With Rita drinking a diet cola. Both women for the first time got a solid look at each other. Wanting to bare their teeth as they felt their heart racing.

Looking around after a tense few moments. Rita puts out her left hand to the shock of Kim. Who begrudgingly took it to make it look like they were friends for a start. Secondly Rita had found a table that was empty in a corner booth. Leading Kim to it as both squeezed the others hand harder then needed. Already competing as they hissed under their breaths.

Sitting opposite sides of each other in the booth. They leaned forwards so they didn't need to talk too loudly. Hoping the music would drown out their conversation to those outside their space. Kim hissing "oh you look such a whore in that vest.. hoping one of these desperate men will fuck you?" As already the barbs are flying.

While Rita would love to kick Kim under the table. She replies in a threatening tone "make all the remarks you want. Come fight night I will rip every hair out your head and maybe your pussy if anything grows down there you dirty little slut.." Hot breath mixing as they lean in a little closer. Gripping their glasses tighter.

"Look we are here to discuss our fight. As I said I want no rules and you want the venue. So do you agree on that?" Asked Rita. Leaning back a little to take a drink. More to disguise better what was happening as a few people had glances their way. Clearly wondering what the tension was about.

Kim looked out the booth and saw similar looks. She took a drink too before replying "yes.. I want no excuses for what I do to you.. I know you fucking losers blame the world when things go wrong." Grinning as she sat back. Seeing Rita's cheeks flush red. Scoring a bit of a nerve there. With Rita seeing her wearing ring. Something Rita didn't have on.

It was Rita's turn to up the ante. She said "well if you are so confident in yourself and you want no excuses.. then let's fight nude." That made Kim's eyes grow a little. Sure she had fights where tops had been shredded. But to fight completely bare from the start. No protection at all in a no holds barred catfight. Well that made her shiver as she started to laugh.

"Oh you are fucking on. Here's my address." Said Kim. Removing a card with her address on from her jeans. She then "accidentally" knocked her drink over the table towards as she stood up to leave. Rita didn't expect the sneaky move as the alcohol went over the table end over the crotch of her jeans. She felt the coldness from it as she hadn't worn any underwear. Screaming "you bitch!" To draw people's attention. Kim strolled away as Rita wiped herself down. Seeing some women stifle laughs. As a few young men offered to rub her dry. She pushed past them to go get her hands on Kim. Who left to go get her taxi. Rita seeing her go past with her middle finger raised at the brunette. Rita wanted to roar at the night sky in a rage. Instead she marched off to her car to drive home pissed off.

It was announced on the board by Rita what the rules and such would be. The fact they were fighting nude certainly got everyone excited. There were arguments and even fights arranged by those supporting both women to battle it out. Such was the spark of this feud. Which had both women hitting the gym to be in the past shape they could be for what was ahead.

1pm came on judgement day! Rita drove the hour annoyed that she had to go to enemy territory to fight. The thing was what she hated to admit was that she didn't have a big enough garden after her divorce to afford a home big enough for one. So she had her bag with her with some stuff in. Beyond that she only brought her phone to capture her moment of victory.

Inside the house Kim sat on her large white sofa in a red dress. Her nails painted a scarlet red to match it. Taking a deep breath as the first time she could remember before a fight. She felt some nerves! Along with them was a rush coming along that made her want to fight right now. Wanted to open her door and slap Rita down.

Soon enough the doorbell rang. Kim answered the door to see Rita in a white summer dress with matching sandals. They stared intensely for a good moment. Both could see the hatred formed over the time they had gotten to know each other. It didn't help that neither had fucked over the month. Wanting to be pissed off so they would show no mercy to each other.

"Upstairs to the left bitch. You can change in the spare bedroom" was the first thing said by Kim. Rita bumped her left shoulder after Kim moved to step out her way. Both hoped the other would lunge at them. Instead they kept their cool to hold off for now. The anticipation though was killing them inside. Heart racing as Kim locked her door and went upstairs. After their meeting at the bar. They had a more in-depth conversation over the phone on the little details. One being both had ageeed to buy silk robes for the fight.

Kim put on a black robe with a gold sash. Looking at herself in her mirror. She told herself "fuck this fucking bitch up Kim. She is not in your league." Gritting her teeth as she clenched her fists. Leaving her bed room already feeling her nipples hardened under the robe. Making things uncomfortable for her sexually with them rubbing against the robe.

Meanwhile Rita had chosen a white robe with a black trim. She raised her fists as she said "I am going to destroy that bitch. All those who doubt me can kiss my ass." A knock on her door tells her that Kim is ready. Opening the door to see the glaring Asian woman.

After a walk back down the stairs. They pass through a sitting room and then exit the house through two large glass doors. The spring breeze hitting them as Rita gets her first sight of the large garden. As Kim promised there were large wooden fencing right around for privacy. The grass was a lush green. Not too hard under foot but not damp either. So it wouldn't be too fun to be thrown onto. The thing what caught her eyes more then anything was the large hot tub to her right as she felt the concrete slabs under her feet when she exited the house. Something Kim had forgotten to mention.

No words were exchanged as they stepped a safe distance apart. While they unknot the sash holding their robes. Kim asks "do you want to do this? If not this is your absolute last chance to leave because once that robe hits the lawn. I will fuck you up." Making Rita laugh at her.

Dropping the robe behind herself. Rita answers "get your robe off and fucking fight me!" Waving Kim to bring it. Kim nodding as she dropped her robe. Both had let their bushes grow a little down below. Maybe to prove a point of how little fear they had for each other. Neither was muscular but were toned as they measured each other up.

Then as if a bell rung only they could hear, they rushed each other! Hands in hair. Rita's short hair offered her the early advantage as she got the better grip shaking Kim around by her head. Screaming "come on then you bitch!" As she was fired up. Kim feeling their nipples slashing as they fought in tight. Shuddering a little at the touch. Finally when she got a solid grip on Rita's head. She pulled nastily backwards to wretch her forwards.

Both tugged the other around by their hair. Hissing and snarling like two cats as it was an early test of strength and toughness. Baring their teeth as strands of hair started to be yanked out to their bare feet. Feeling the sting in their scalp as they were bent forwards slightly by the tugging match going on.

Rita was the first to change the style of fight. Firing a knee towards the stomach of Kim. Who grunted before firing her own back. Kicking at each others legs. With cracks of flesh on flesh ringing out. Till they pushed apart. Annoyed at the early stalemate. Circling exchanging a few insults as they hated to admit inside that this was going to be tough. All those bitches who pitted them together were right to.

That drove them on as they stepped in and started lashing slaps in like boxers. Left foot leading in case of either tries to kick the other square in the pussy. Showing how much both had learned over these last few months. Cheeks were being hit raw when they did catch the other cleanly. Moans and barks of effort came from both women. Heads were being knocked around as they felt the sting.

Kim this time pushed things forwards as she lunges in with her right hand. Squeezing the left breast of Rita with her right hand. Digging her nails in as Rita grimaced. Then to the surprise of Ashford. Lee presses her hip into her. Using her boob as one hand hold. Rita got an arm around her neck area as Kim tossed her in a makeshift judo style throw. Rita hitting the ground with a thud. Gasping as wind escaped her body.

"You're mine now!" Spat Kim as she now mounted Rita. Whacking her across her face. Busting the bottom lip of the younger woman. Smiling as she enjoyed beating on Rita. Who hadn't really had experienced someone so vicious since Janice. Rita wasn't to quit so easily, bucking upwards a few times till she could grab Kim's hair. Pulling her off to the side and swinging a left hook onto her cheek with a crack of knuckles on flesh. Kim was a little stunned that Rita was still fighting as hard.

Knocking off the Asian woman to her left side. Rita fought to try to get on top of her. Soon they were rolling around the lawn, grass sticking to their bodies with some dirt. Screaming insults as this meant so much to them. Ending up with Rita grabbing the wrists of her rival. Pinning her arms above her head as she spat into her face. Showing how hateful this battle was as her saliva run down the left cheek of an irate Kim.

"Don't submit yet bitch... I am going to enjoy this." Said Rita. Moving her bum up the sweat soaked form of her bitter enemy. Kim could see the thought process of her opponent. Kicking and trying to buck upwards. Rita moved to place her backside over the face of Kim to smother her out cold. Kim heard hissing "cxnt.." before her voice is muffled. Rita roaring "got you!" As she tried to rub her backside into the face of Kim.

Suddenly "fucking cow!!!" Roared from Rita. Her eyes shut as her head tilted back. Fighting back tears as she pushed at Kim's head. Between her legs Kim had managed to get her teeth open while Rita was grinding. Sinking them into the bottom side of her rivals pussy. Ignoring the pubes she tasted to inflict pain on Rita. Who broke free of her grip but collapsed on her side holding her pussy. Tears in both women's eyes as this had morphed from simply a battle of alphas to a real grudge fight.

Chests rising faster as they lay on their backs. Both marked up, sweaty and stained slightly with blood. This was the most vicious fight either had up to this point in their lives. If there was someone around they would probably wave the fight off for their own safety. Call it a draw, there was no one beyond them though and a draw would not do.

Unsteadily they begun to push themselves up. Lunging when on their knees to yank at hair with one hair as their bodies slap together with a crack heard. Whispering insults now as they slugged each other to the body and back with their right fist. Pushing up using each other till they got up to their feet.

Stumbling around looking like two drunks. They kept punching with their rights. Bodies marked up as they fought like two wild women. Their bodies were telling them to just quit. Their fighting spirits though told them to push through the pain. All the hardships they had faced in their lives made them want to fight to the bitter end without surrendering.

They fought towards the hot tub. Panting and crying. Legs were shaky as Rita punched Kim on her belly button. Kim gasped as she tried pushing Rita back off her. But only opened herself up to an uppercut on her chin. Kim falling back over the edge of the tub. Splashing in the water as her eyes go wide.

Rita pushed her way into the tub. Pushing Kim's head under the water. Wanting to knock her out cold by drowning her. Showing how much she wanted to win this. She howled though as a desperate Kim had again went for her pussy. This time with her nails digging inside it. Rita let her go and Kim spluttering emerged out the tub. Coughing as her hair stuck to her reddened cheeks.

Both leaned against an edge of the tub. Deep inside they knew they were taking this fight to the extreme. They should shake hands and admit that. Fight another day, still they couldn't do that. That part of their brain that told them to win was screaming at them. Even as both looked a mess. If they had recorded this fight nobody would dare would with them apart from the other as they have so far proven equals.

Pushing off their wall they collided body to body with a wet slap of bodies. No words exchanged as they yanked at hair. Trying to ram a knee between the others legs. Hissing out when a knee scored around their thighs. Last desperate attempt by both to win this vicious war of attrition.

Then "OH FUCK!" Was cried again. Not long after a wordless scream came... Rita had scored her knee right between Kim's pussy. She then forced her to the wall again. Kim was pinned to the wall by Rita's left forearm. Right hand of Rita was on Kim's pussy. Snarling "submit.." While Kim wanted to fight it. Once she felt a threaten finger inside her pussy. Kim cries out "I submit... Please stop.." more out of tiredness then mercy, Rita does let her go. Falling back to sit against the wall opposite Kim. The water now up to their boobs as they sat staring hatefully at each other through reddened eyes. If their bodies could have let them they would have fought all day and night it seemed to them.

Once Rita recovered enough she grabbed Kim by her hair. Dragging her out the hot tub to the grass. She dried her hands before getting her phone. Sitting with her pussy over the mouth of Kim. Rita took the photo and uploaded it to the site. The caption reading "look who submitted to me!" For all to see.

That wasn't enough for Rita. Who was hot and could see Kim's pussy was dripping too. Rita said "eat me bitch!" While she reached back. Fingering Kim's pussy. Both moaning as they needed this release. Kim kissing and flicking her tongue inside the pussy she was trying to ruin earlier on. Both feeling pain and pleasure course through them. Till Rita orgasmed hard with her cum spewing over the face of Kim. Whose juices splashed over the hand and wrist of Rita.

Who collapsed tiredly next to Kim. Both looking to the sky through half open eyes. Drifting off as tiredness over took them. Like two warriors fighting in the wilds and needing to rest. They wouldn't waken up for an hour. Where they slowly turned to each other. Whether on purpose or by accident. Helping each other up as they leaned on each other.

Still the venom burned between them. Left hand gripping the others hair. Cheeks rubbing as Kim whispered "you won this round bitch... This isn't over between us.." While Rita replied "I fucking... Hope not.." they touch foreheads and shut their eyes. Feeling their hearts beating on their rivals chest. Knowing the other is a kindred spirit. Even if by their very nature they can only be enemies. Still part of them wishes they could take the other down again and fuck their brains out. Knowing that will just lead to more fighting. They push their overextended bodies apart. Walking separately back to the house to go get changed upstairs.

Still both have a moment in their rooms. Kim hating herself for losing. Staring at her body bruised up. Pussy red raw like her cheeks. Flexing her arms as she says to herself "you have to be better." Shaking her head as she lets her heavy arms fall back to their sides. Sitting on her bed slowly getting changed.

Rita meanwhile sits with her eyes shut for a moment. Taking in the war she just had. A few months ago she would think even fighting another woman was nuts. Yet here she was after an absolute war. Body killing her but proud of herself that she had won. Slowly getting changed herself as she tiredly smiles.

Both leave their rooms at similar times. Kim going to get Rita's robe. Tossing it at her chest as Kim says "next time I will fucking have you." Hands on her hips as she wants to show her toughness. Rita smirking as she puts her robe in her bag and steps up to Kim so they are nose to nose again in their dresses. Replying "next time I retire you bitch, take this as me showing you respect and mercy." Both could feel their nipples hardening again. Licking their lips as they couldn't wait to hurt each other once again someday.

For now though Rita puts on her shoes and leaves. Not exactly looking forwards to driving back home with her pussy sore and damp. Kim wanted to rush her, instead she shuts her door and leans against it. Wishing her husband was home to jump on him and fuck him. While winning had brought a release for her. Fighting a true rival had given her something more as she felt truly alive. Rita and Kim proving to be two sides of the same coin.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: The Secret Meeting part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 03:19:40 PM »
   Very nice story my friend. I love the stats given above  each combatant.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 06:45:30 PM »
Damn. Awesome story. Now we need the next part. mmmmmmmm!

Online DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 12:05:51 AM »
Great story again  :D

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 07:41:31 AM »
Oh I'm loving 5his story, can't wait to see who or what's going to happen next...nicely written.

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2023, 09:01:27 AM »
Rita has developed into one tough cookie. After reading her fight with Janice I thought maybe I could take her on. But I’m no cat fighter, I like a ring and rules, I wouldn’t last a minute with her. My cat fight queen, Jan Somerville, on the other hand…

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2023, 09:57:11 AM »
Rita has developed into one tough cookie. After reading her fight with Janice I thought maybe I could take her on. But I’m no cat fighter, I like a ring and rules, I wouldn’t last a minute with her. My cat fight queen, Jan Somerville, on the other hand…

Hey Jan is welcome to try Rita anyday of the week :) (I would love to see her in a fight written by you friend)