News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nicole vs Cinnamon Cougar CAGE MATCH

• 6 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Nicole vs Cinnamon Cougar CAGE MATCH
« on: January 21, 2023, 01:26:33 PM »
I am the Cinnamon Cougar.  I am the current champion of the Underground Women's Fighting Championship.  We hold NO Rules, NO Holds Barred Female Fighting in a private underground location. 

Tonight, as the current champ I am tasked with fighting a new woman who wants to join our group.  If she does well enough last at least 15 minutes without getting killed or maimed, then she may start having challenge matches.  Her name is Nicole.  She is 5'4" tall, and weighs 125 lbs.  Age is unknown.  But she looks to be in her 20s or maybe 30s.  Average height and weight.  And she seems to mild mannered, but that may change when I try to rip her nipples off.  I, on the other hand am 5' 10" and have about 10 pounds on her.  I hope I don't kill her! 

It's the night of the accreditation fight, and I am really in the mood to work over a "newb".  I especially want to make her my BITCH! 

Not much is known about Nicole, so on tryout evening I show up and go to the dressing room, and make myself cute.  I remove all clothing except for a skimpy thong.  And at the age of 51 now I still look GOOD! 

At the appropriate time I make my way to the cage, really anxious to destroy Nicole.  I am first one out, and the smattering of members, here to watch the match, start to taunt me, hoping to rattle me.  I am as cool as the under side of pillow, and fire back my usual taunt to all my rivals.  "YOU'RE NEXT, BITCHES!"  I enter the cage door  and start to warm up for a match that I believe will be a slaughter!   

Nicole's Profile:      https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=79593
I am the "Cinnamon_Cougar" here

I await Nicole's entry . . . . .
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 05:36:39 PM by Cinnamon_Cougar »

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Nicole vs Cinnamon Cougar CAGE MATCH
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 03:47:30 PM »
I saunter to the middle of the cage.  "Why are you wearing a bikini bra, dear?  . . Are you afraid that I will go for your tits?!?  . . Bring it in Niki, for a hug." 

I then cautiously extend my arms, suggesting that we hug before I destroy you.  I rest my cheek on your shoulder and reach my arms under yours and pull you into me, gently.  There I whisper in your ear.  "You are RIGHT to fear me."  My fingers wrap around the strap of your bra and I violently yank the strap upwards, over your head.  Then I turn my body quickly counter-clockwise and with a quick tug I remove your bra, exposing your breasts. 

The look on your face is priceless.  The cage door then slams shut.  I take one step backwards , leaving your top loose, hanging around your neck.  Then my hands go straight for your tits!  "And now we see exactly what you are made of, dear!"  I sink my claws into your breasts and smile as I now attempt to back you up!  YOU ARE MY WHITE BITCH, NOW!" 

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 01:01:00 PM »
There is nothing I like better than causing intense pain by clawing my opponents tits, or twisting her nipples!   "MMMMMMM!"  Seeing the pained expression on your face is the best! 

But as my nails rake down your tits, you surprise me with a move I haven't seen before.  At first you struggle trying to remove my hands, but then you soon recognize that I am stronger, and you cleverly yank my head backwards by my long hair.  Your face slides down my body as you pull my hair backwards, bending me back awkwardly, as you drop to your knees.  I feel an intense pain in my back as you have pulled some of my muscles.  "Nice move, Bitch!  But that just made me mad!!!" 

Lucky for me, you have retreated to the cage wall to recover from the damage I did to you.  But my back muscles still fell intense pain.  So I have to kind of hobble my way to you.  I am now unsure as to how long I will be in debilitating pain.  I see you cradling your full breasts.  Normally I'd probably try to kick you in your labia, but I must rest my lower back muscles until I feel some relief.  So I move in real close.  Having slightly longer reach than you, I align myself as best I can and raise my fists.  My first punch is aimed high.  I throw a looping left hook that I aim at your mouth.  And I follow that attempt with a low underhanded right uppercut.  That punch is aimed between your navel and your lady parts, and I put all of my weight into it.  "Now I'm going to beat you like the the BITCH you are!" 

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 03:08:47 PM »
"WHAT THE F . . !"  I utter as you pull me awkwardly to the mat.  I sit up and survey the cage, finding you crawling towards me, rising as you move.  I try to move quickly, but I have some lingering muscle soreness.  I am barely able to stand before you reach me.  I stand my ground, waiting for you to make the next move.  And again you grab two fistfuls of my hair.  So I do the same and lean into you. 

Our breasts are rubbing together, nipples HARD as we struggle for the advantage.  I then try to drive a knee into your labia, hoping to get back the advantage. 

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 06:20:46 PM »
Just when I think that I have you, you manage to escape or even turn the tables.  I realize the distractions from the women in the club seem to be occurring purposefully because at one time or another I have beaten most of them mercilessly.  So I will no longer pay attention to them.  Also you seem to have a high pain tolerance.  So I need to end you! 

You then take the advantage of this fight back when you start pounding my ribs.  Punch after punch nails me, and eventually overwhelms me.  Then you use my fading condition to get in close and rip off my black thong, making me now naked.  This causes great pain to my labia!  So I again drive a knee into YOUR pussy!  Worn down a bit, you then manage to bulldoze me against the steel cage wall after you get your breath.  Then, out of nowhere, comes your fist, smashing into my jaw and knocking my head against the cage wall.  "UUUUNNGH!"  I see stars ***

Then after a swift kick to my tummy, you give me a taste of my own medicine and grab the girls!  Wasting no time my nipples start to burn from being pinched, twisted, and then yanked on!  "OH GAWD BITCH!  LET GO OF MY NIPPLES!!!"  As I try to gather my wits in searing pain I can't seem to gather myself.  I am feeling the duality of PAIN AND PLEASURE!!!  Although I am in AGONY, I am also really turned on!  The pain is enhancing my experience as I grab your hands. 

With my mind conflicted it takes me what seems like an eternity to pull your fingers away from my tits!  And now having your arms under control, I start kicking your pussy rhythmically while still leaning my back against the cage wall: 
"I . . .  AM . . .  GOING . . . TO . . .  FUCK  . . .  YOU . . .   UP!!"  I land 7 kicks in all, and I am also very wet!   :o 

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 02:22:35 PM »
There is something about having my nipples tortured that really turns me on!  And the greater the pain, the hornier and wetter I get!!! 

When you cornered me against the wall, and started really working my nipples, I felt a sensation akin to adrenalin taking over.  My first two kicks were to your pussy, and THAT seemed to be enough to stop you, or at least get your attention.  After that I grab YOUR NIPPLES and steering you with them I reverse our positions so that you are now with your back against the cage wall.  Then I release you and kick you in your belly, ribs, and then the last three kicks were high kicks to your face! 

I then stand over your body, which is now in the fetal position, so I grab your hair with my left hand and pull you up on to your knees.  You are still  very close to the curved wall. 

"THIS IS WHERE I END YOU!  I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS!" 

Bending at the waist , I then start punching you in your face with my clenched right fist a couple of times!  Then I once again grab your nipples and yank you form your knees up onto your feet, and then I continued throwing roundhouse and uppercut blows to every part of your body, nailing your pussy, belly, tits (ESPECIALLY TITS!), and your face.  ALl the while taunting you; 
"WHO'S YOUR DADDY, BITCH, . . . . . WHO  . . IS . . YOUR . . DADDY?!?  . . . . . . . . . . I AM, WHITE BITCH!  AND I AM GOING TO SCRUB YOUR FACE WITH MY . . SWEATY . . . BLACK . . . PUSSY!  I OWN YOU!" 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 02:24:11 PM by Cinnamon_Cougar »

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2023, 05:28:07 PM »
I raise my arms and flex them in a show of dominance.  Then I remove your bottoms so that we are both naked.  Then I grab you by your pussy and dig my claws into your engorged clit!  (See the attachment)

"You have two choices to make now MY  . . LITTLE . . WHITE  . . BITCH!  Completely surrender to me, which in essence means I am going to grind my sweaty, wet pussy into your face, . . . . . OR . . . I will lift you up by your nipples and then Knock YOU  . . . OUT!" 

Once unconscious I will leave it up to the audience what to do with you.