News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kitty Kat Sonja vs the Rough Riders

• 1 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Kitty Kat Sonja vs the Rough Riders
« on: January 21, 2023, 03:40:56 PM »
Here's an old text & art story of mine about my twin sister, Sonja, up against a girl gang called the Rough Riders ...  ;D ;)

Hope folks enjoy & please comment if you do!  :-* 8)

KITTY KAT SONJA VS THE ROUGH RIDERS
(Also featuring Stephy, Kirstin and Zoey)
By SonnyFtM

Kitty Kat Sonja expertly rams gangleader, Stephy, in the solar plexus with the wooden stick ... OOOMPPPHH, the breath whoozed from her lungs with the impact ... and as she starts to collapse, Sonja turns her attention to the Rough Rider gang member, Kirstin, who hisses threats and is approaching with balled fists … “Oooh, I’m so gonna fuck you up, Sonja!”, Kirstin hisses angrily.

{alt}

{alt}

Kitty Kat Sonja surprises Kirstin by swiftly planting her stick on the ground and using it as a pivot ... to vault herself in the air acrobatically kicking with her feet ... her right high heel connecting with a crunching sound underneath Kirstin's chin ... who gives a shocked, pain yelp as her head snapped back ... as she too started collapsing to the ground to join the comatose Stephy ...

{alt}

{alt}

As Kirstin crashes to the ground, the last gang member, the pig-tailed Zoey storms in, yelling and swearing at Sonja, also brandishing a fighting stick. She tries to slam Sonja off balance, but Sonja easily blocks Zoey’s blow, purring at her with a chuckle: “Tsk, tsk, is that the best you’ve got, sweetie?”

{alt}

{alt}

Pivoting swiftly on her feet, Sonja nimbly moves to the right of Zoey, sweeping her feet from under her … then with a vicious strike, Sonja slams her fighting stick onto the exposed neck of Zoey … who gives a whimper and groan as everything turns dark for her …

{alt}

{alt}

As a final insult to the defeated Rough Riders, Sonja lifts up the body of the leader, Stephy, and rams her face-down into the nearest trash can … her voluptuous butt and boots sticking out …

{alt}

Sonja similarly disposes off Zoey in the trash can, mockingly patting her rounded butt and sliding her finger along the moist cleft between her thighs … muttering to herself “Poor girl … wet yourself, huh?”

Finally, Sonja drapes Kirstin alongside and over some cardboard boxes … and standing back … she blows a mocking kiss … “Bye, bye, bitches! I think the trash can guys are gonna be delighted finding you gals here for them to enjoy … an early Christmas present for them! Giggles!”

{alt}

THE END
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Kitty Kat Sonja vs the Rough Riders, 1 vs 3
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 08:10:35 AM »
1) Just curious how folks found this 3 vs 1 scenario ... especially with the one being victorious?  ::)  8)

2) Please visit my LULU store & support me at:
https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/sonnyftm/
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!