News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Age is just a number

• 5 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
Age is just a number
« on: January 24, 2023, 11:35:46 PM »
Age is only a number!
Mason's Maulers boxing gym had been going since the early 1950's. Starting off of course only training men. Since the 80's women were allowed in the gym. Either for fitness or to prize fight. While it was more modern in feel it still had a feel of age to it. With several of the heavy bags having black tape to hold them together. It was a blend of the new and old meeting.

It was Saturday morning and in stepped a group of three women. At the head of them was Denise; the forty year old brunette local business owner was a bit of a shark in most people's eyes. She wanted things her way and couldn't accept defeat. That meant even running a few competitors out of business in the not so big town.

Flanking her was her friends. To her right stood Sarah, the blonde housewife had turned forty herself recently. Her and Denise had been thick as thieves through school. Sarah worked for Denise but acted like she was her partner as she bossed her co-workers around. Denise laughed when she saw it as she didn't care if they complained.

On the left was there newest friend Sonia. She is a Mexican 38 year old who came to America when she was 16. Fighting her way up the social class and literally in some cases to become a business owner herself. Her and Denise at first had been rivals before realising after a prolonged cold war that it was better that they worked together. They became closer as time went on.

As they went to the changing rooms to get into their gym gear, chatting about what they had planned for the rest of the day. In walked Natalie; the sixty six year old had more greys then blonde in her hair. Still she was in good shape as she got put her bag down on the bench further up from the trio. With Denise rolling her eyes to her friends. For weeks they had seen Natalie and were annoyed that this gym they saw for young, gorgeous people like themselves had an old person like this. Of course Natalie was still a looker and the trio weren't exactly young twenty year olds to themselves.

Once all four were changed they went to do their training. The trio staying together to do weights and cardio. While Natalie finished her warm up and put on her black 12oz gloves to go work one of the heavy bags. Denise shook her head as she hissed to her friends "I should go tell that old bitch this isn't the senior center. I can fucking smell her from her." Making Claire laugh as Sonia looked puzzled.

"I think it's good that she keeps in shape. I hope I can when I reach her age." Replied Sonia. The other two rolling their eyes to each other, before Claire tells her "well if you don't train now your ass will be more wrinkled then that old cows face." Denise and Claire laughing hard making some of the others training look at them.

As the trio moved to skipping. Still Denise couldn't take her eyes off Natalie. Who had taken the gloves off and worked the speed bag with her hands wrapped. Sonia said "if you have such an issue with her then go tell her to her face." Denise stopped skipping and looked at her. Denise looked ready to tell her off before she realised that why shouldn't she?

Putting down the skipping rope. Denise marched over to Natalie. Both were a similar height as Denise stood 5'6 to Natalie's 5'4. Natalie smiled as she said "hi. I will be finished soon if you are waiting for this." Being polite as Denise scowled at her.

Putting her right index finger into Natalie's chest. Denise says "actually honey I think you should leave altogether. The seniors center is down the road. I am sure there's a boxercise class there you could take. Maybe fist fight another old broad for your pension money for the week."

Natalie was taken aback at first as others looked to see what was happening. Then Natalie grinned as she replied "oh I think I am more then welcome here. If I offend you then maybe you and your gal pals over there should go to a pole dancing class so you can get ready for the Nightshift down the strip club." That made Denise's eyes go wide. She didn't expect such insolence from this old woman.

Slapping Natalie across her face to gasps from people watching. Denise hisses "I tried to be nice. Do I need to drag you out of here and kick you out on the street?" But Natalie nods her head before cracking Denise across her face with her right palm. Denise is a little stunned by the power as she rubs her cheek.

The manager Clark rushes over to get between them. Asking "what the hell is going on?" With Denise and Natalie glaring at each other. Natalie speaks up first telling Clark "seems she wants to fight me in the ring. Loser leaves the gym." Making Denise stare harder at Natalie. Others come over to get a better look what was happening. Claire and Sonia stood behind Denise.

"Oh if that's how you want it to be old bitch then we can fight it out." Denise answered the challenge, with Clark smiling as he looked at Natalie. Before the twenty one year old muscular manager said "ok winner take all ladies. Loser is banned from the gym. Get to opposite sides of the ring and I will go get you boxing gloves and gumshields to settle this."

Denise marching off with Claire behind her. She turns around to see Sonia chatting to Natalie. Yelling "Sonia what the fuck are you doing?! Come over her!" To which Sonia replies "no I think I will help Natalie here, she needs a second. You have Claire." Old feelings resurfacing between the friends as Natalie just shakes her head and storms off.

Clark handed Denise and Natalie both white 8oz boxing gloves for their seconds to put on. Red gumshield for Denise as Natalie got a blue one. Their seconds massage their shoulders before both step through the ring ropes. With the ring not being that tall for sparring sessions mainly. Both women glared at each other.

Denise was caught off guard when she saw Natalie whisper something to Sonia. Who laughed and nodded. Denise wondered what made them all friendly till Sonia removed the black sports bra of Natalie, revealing her 36D breasts to whistles from the men and women in the crowd. Denise's eyes going wide as she says "what the fuck are you doing?" Which Natalie replies "getting comfortable. Afraid to bare the girls when you fight?" Making Denise's heart race as she looked over Natalie. Who took off her shoes and shoes to stand bare foot with red painted nails in just black shorts.

"Fuck.." Denise said to herself. Then nodded to Claire to strip her down to meet the challenge. Her 34C breasts came out her red sports bra. With her black expensive trainers and socks off to reveal white painted toe nails on her feet. Clark marvelling at both women's bodies before waving them to the center of the ring as he will referee this contest.

"Ok ladies I will give a little leeway but I want this to be a boxing match. Since this is a winner takes over fight do you both agree to box three minute rounds. A minute break and the winner is the one to knockout or stop their opponent because I step in or the towel gets thrown in?" Says Clark. All the while the fighters shake their arms and legs to keep them loose. Both nodding that they agree before walking back to their corners. No touch of gloves as this is truly a grudge fight as the people watching are in awe that this is actually happening.

"Ding!" The first round begins with Denise looking to bulldoze through Natalie early on. Problem is her punches are not really landing clean. Natalie blocking some or leaning out the way of others. She is peppering the face of her opponent in reply. With Denise wanting badly to whoop her rival.

A right hook slugs Denise across her jaw to turn her head. Natalie quick to pounce as she shoves Denise back to the ropes. Pounding away at the younger womans firm body. Cracks of leather ringing out as those watching can see Natalie isn't feeling out her rival. She is wanting to break her apart as Denise grunts with each clean hit she takes. Landing a few cuffing hooks to the sides of Natalie's head in reply.

Pursuing the brunette around the ring. Natalie is in firm control till she takes a straight late in the round on her forehead. A left cross follows and Denise's eyes light up as she senses she has her opening. Pressing back Natalie onto her heels with a clean jab/straight combo to her face. Natalie covers up more tightly during the final twenty five seconds.

At the end of the round Denise returns to her stool. Looking a little embarrassed that she was outboxed for so long. Claire telling her she has this in the bag. While Natalie nods to Sonia as they look to hit off right away. Maybe Sonia is happy seeing someone punch her most likely former friend at this stage.

Back out they come as the bell rings. Denise staring hard at Natalie as she throws more jabs. Stabbing the smaller fighter in her forehead. Natalie looking relaxed as she stabs in punches around the body of the business owner. Tapping her abs before swinging up around the tits of her rival. Causing Denise to hiss as her boobs shake around her chest.

A left cross slams into the cheek of Natalie before a straight slams into her nose. Backing up the old woman as Denise eyes her like a hungry predator. Herding Natalie around the outside part of the ring as she holds the center. Gumshield bared as her toned muscles could be seen flexed by those watching. Denise wasn't holding back but she was hitting as much the gloves of her opponent. The cracks of leather on leather ringing out.

Natalie swinging back late in the round. Both going toe to toe with those watching cheering them on. Punches not all landing but those that do land thud in. With Natalie's bottom lip getting cut open by a right cross. The round ending with Natalie tapping her gloves together as she walks to her corner. A bit annoyed that she got beaten around by her opponent. With Denise smirking as she sees the blood on Natalie's chin.

Round three kicks off soon enough with Denise starting to step into her punches. Natalie being pressed back to the ropes. Punches digging into her bloody lips to make her hiss. Denise cruelly doing so as she smirks. But she is smacked by an overhand right into her jaw to turn her head. Hair flying as Natalie smacks her with a follow up jab/right hook combo. Claire yelling at her friend to not let the old cow beat her up.

But into her own corner went Denise. Getting smacked around to her body. Hooks bending her slightly around the gloves. Grimacing as Natalie was showing her that for her age, she still hits hard. Causing Denise to hold onto her. Their nipples fencing as both were hardening. Denise hissing "old jealous cow.." As Natalie kept her thoughts to herself. Clark stepping in to put his hands between both of them to push them apart, brushing a boob with his fingers as they stepped apart to make them shudder.

Under a minute to go with Natalie looking to keep going. A left hook catches her around her eye. Making Natalie shell up as Denise comes roaring at her. Smacking around the boobs of Natalie in payback for what she received before. Denise glaring as she pins back Natalie to the ropes. Yelling "this all you got bitch!" To the delight of Claire.

At the end of the round both return to their stools with sweat dripping off their brows. Natalie has some blood from her lip dripping onto her tits. Denise meanwhile looks to be enjoying the blood stains forming on her gloves. Telling Claire "she is weakening. Hope she doesn't have a heart attack." Laughing together as Sonia scowls over to them.

Pushing off their stools for the fourth round. They exchange stiff combos to start. Denise gets clipped across her nose with a left cross. An uppercut follows onto her chin to send her onto her backside! Natalie posing hands on her hips staring down at her. Making Denise spit angrily at her feet.

Clark nudges back Natalie to a neutral corner. Natalie waving Denise to get up so she can get back at her. 1...2...3.. Denise shakes her head as she has blood dripping from her nostrils. 4....5....6... Denise pushes up to her feet. Raising her gloves to show Clark she is wanting to fight on.

Natalie waves her back in as they step after each other. Natalie looking to smack back Denise early. But a left forearm to the chest of Natalie forces her back a step. Denise lands a right near the pussy of her opponent. Natalie cries out as she bends over. Denise grinning evilly as she forces back Natalie onto the ropes. The bum of Natalie resting on the middle rope. Flexing each time Natalie is hit around her mid section.

The bell rings to end the round with Natalie shutting her eyes as she rubs her right glove over the front of her shorts. Sitting on her stool as Sonia checks her over. While Denise laughs before it dawns on her that her nose is bleeding. Claire working to clean it up as she tells her friend she will be ok.

Deep inside Natalie is wondering how much this is worth it as she stands up for the next round. Seeing the look of disgust in the face of the women in the other corner. That makes her realise she needs to do this for herself. Tapping her gloves together just as the bell rings.

They resume with Denise looking to land a big shot. She eats a straight under her chin to knock her head back. Missing with a left hook, eating a counter right onto her nose to make her cry out. Denise feeling a little fear. Wondering how this old woman is still fighting as hard. As she is lost in her thoughts an uppercut sends her reeling backwards.

Natalie slamming in hooks around the cheeks of Denise. Forcing the brunette to clinch up tight. Swelling around the left eye of Denise has Claire looking worried. Hearts racing as they grind their tits in the clinch. Hissing insults as Clark grabs both fighters back their shoulders. Pushing them apart to open up space between them. Intense stares being exchanged.

Denise trying to get back at Natalie but is getting clobbered across her face. Whining when her left eye is hit clean. Being battered backwards as sweat goes flying. Natalie pounding away as she steps after her. A short right hook turns the younger woman's head around as she stumbles into her corner.

A right opens a cut above the left eyebrow of Denise. The women watching this beating at ringside are in awe of Natalie. The men are trying to hide their bulges as they are stunned by what they are seeing. The bell rings with Claire yelling "get back!" To Natalie. Holding Denise around her waist as she helps her onto her stool.

While Natalie is sucking in more air as she sits on her own stool. Joking to Sonia "I am getting too old for this." Sonia smiling at her. But inside Natalie is staring at Denise. Seeing her opponent fighting back tears. Looking at her gloves to see the blood on them. Feeling a rush she hasn't felt in a while as she stands up. Seeing Denise stand up too. She nods her respect to her opponent.

The bell rings with Denise coming out slower. Not accepting that she is not winning. Getting smacked on her nose with a jab. Missing with a tired looking right hook. Natalie not showing any mercy as she slams punches into the face of the brunette to knock her head back with blood and sweat flying off. With a right hook sending Denise tumbling down to the canvas onto her face. Groaning as blood runs onto the canvas from her cuts.

Walking over to the neutral corner. Natalie leans against the turnbuckles as the count begins over Denise. 1...2...3....4... Denise has her arms out at the sides. 5...6... Denise can be heard sobbing. 7....8... Claire yells at her friend to get up with hands at the side of her face. 9...10 that's it for Denise as Clark tells everyone that she is out!

Over to Natalie goes the referee. Raising the right arm of the winner in the air as Natalie blows a kiss over to the crowd. Who whoop and cheer her as they enjoyed seeing her humiliate the mouthy younger woman. Natalie goes over and presses her right foot onto the back of Denise. Telling her sternly "don't you dare show anyone else the disrespect you did me. You are not the big bitch you think you are darling." As Denise covers her face with her gloves.

Claire yelling at Natalie as she steps into the ring. Natalie pointing at Denise as she says "she is all yours." Claire kneels down as Denise asks for her help. Getting her to her feet and gets her out the ring. Sonia is told by Claire "don't dare come over to mine anymore you bitch!" As Sonia tells her to fuck off in reply. That friendship clearly over as Sonia helps Natalie sit down.

With Clark handing Claire the gear of Denise she left behind. Telling her "once Denise is done changing them take her home. She isn't welcome here and you better not come here to cause trouble." With Claire looking taken aback, maybe hoping that Clark would ignore what the fighters had agree upon. She nods as she takes Denise to the changing rooms to shower.

Back in the ring Natalie slowly puts on her bra and shoes. Getting a gentle hug from Sonia. Who tells her "that was amazing." With Sonia admitting that while she liked Denise. She hoped someone would put her in her place. With Clark coming over to check on Natalie.

"It's funny I didn't expect coming in today and seeing a topless fight. No less with the great Natalie in the ring" says Clark. Sonia looks at him confused. Till he explains "our Natalie here was trained by my father. He told me that she was a real top fighter in the bars. Topless boxing was massive in the eighties and nineties. I am blessed to have seen you fight."

Natalie waving at him to not go over board as she blushes. Sonia laughs as she thinks that of course Denise would pick on someone who knows how to box. Looking at Natalie with respect now. Even saying "maybe you could show me a few things" as Natalie nods. Making a new friend and having a fight certainly wasn't on her bingo card this morning.

Not long later as Natalie steps out the ring. Denise walks with her head down out the changing rooms. Claire staring hatefully at them as Natalie and Sonia gives her an eat shit grin. All the people talking about Denise has her fighting off tears. She used to think she was the alpha of the gym. Instead she is leaving with her tail between her legs, maybe learning some humility.

Natalie on the other hand is relieved to get a shower. Hair clinging to her cheeks as she shuts her eyes. Blood running from her lips onto the tiles. Hands rubbing her pussy as she feels her juices running down her thighs. Letting the excitement from the fight wash over her. Cumming soon as she moans "yes" panting as she feels so alive for the first time in years. Can't wait to get home and tell her husband how her day went.

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Re: Age is just a number
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 12:36:02 AM »
MORE!! MORE!!  MORE!!

Offline matfighter507

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2023, 07:33:03 AM »
Another great boxing match! Will be see a Claire vs Sonia match? Denise and Natalie in their corners?

I do like the cleche Rocky come back. It's always sexy reading the underdog coming back from behind.

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 10:05:02 AM »
Another great boxing match! Will be see a Claire vs Sonia match? Denise and Natalie in their corners?

I do like the cleche Rocky come back. It's always sexy reading the underdog coming back from behind.

I won't lie; Rocky did inspire me a little for this story and just thought it was an interesting concept to work with. :)

I have thought about that and even Sonia versus Natalie in a friendly arranged bout but would be hard fought with plenty of pride on show. Won't be a sequel sorry to say for a little bit whatever happens but glad people seem to enjoy this bout.

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 03:42:24 AM »
Love itn hoping to see more of Natalie in the ring

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2023, 02:26:06 PM »
EXCELLENT