News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anyone recognize this video?

• 6 Replies

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Anyone recognize this video?
« on: January 25, 2023, 01:32:33 AM »
I could have sworn I saw it on here today, but rereading the topics, I couldn't find it (maybe I'm just blind).

Anyone know who the girls are and what company this is?

https://www.xvideos.com/video7377893/black_v_white

Offline sonnyd

Re: Anyone recognize this video?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 10:33:44 AM »
I'd guess tpc videos, is that sherry?

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 01:17:43 PM »
That is  definitely Sherry. About  8 posts back iin a posting called Team Event, a younger Sherry  wrestles Beatrice Goffin at a Festelle event.  This match here was added to that thread to  show that Sherry was still wrestling many years later.  Unfortunate I can’t help with her opponent or the producer.  The venue is usually a clue to a producer. Once they had or found one they would stick to it.  I once travelled to a pub in north London.  They had hired the function room above it but on arrival I was told the event had been cancelled and was given another venue in South London.  Perhaps  the pub was part of a chain and whosoever was in charge found out that women would be wrestling, the booking was cancelled. Even in the good old days it wasn’t straight forward to arrange a meeting.  I don’t think this is TPC, maybe after the better known producers had stopped producing.  The venue here looks like a school sports hall, but there is no way that could be.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 06:53:13 PM »
That is  definitely Sherry. About  8 posts back iin a posting called Team Event, a younger Sherry  wrestles Beatrice Goffin at a Festelle event.  This match here was added to that thread to  show that Sherry was still wrestling many years later.  Unfortunate I can’t help with her opponent or the producer.  The venue is usually a clue to a producer. Once they had or found one they would stick to it.  I once travelled to a pub in north London.  They had hired the function room above it but on arrival I was told the event had been cancelled and was given another venue in South London.  Perhaps  the pub was part of a chain and whosoever was in charge found out that women would be wrestling, the booking was cancelled. Even in the good old days it wasn’t straight forward to arrange a meeting.  I don’t think this is TPC, maybe after the better known producers had stopped producing.  The venue here looks like a school sports hall, but there is no way that could be.

Yeah, I thought it was AS Film at first due to the mat and stuff, it resembles some of the gym matches they had. But their mat wasn't blue and the place is way different. I hope I can find out though, I like the match...Unless it was maybe a private match?

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2023, 02:47:36 AM »
It was OK, but I didn't think either girl was that sexy.  :(

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2023, 08:19:33 PM »
Wasn't this put out by Danube from an eastern country

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2023, 05:03:19 PM »
I love this one tro, very full on. Turn eh volume up and enjoy it

https://www.xvideos.com/video19249367/black_chicks_wrestling_sex