News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Heavenly Purgatory: Part 3

• 0 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

Heavenly Purgatory: Part 3
« on: January 25, 2023, 05:52:12 AM »
So…This was…Interesting. I was more or less trapped in a frozen void of the real world with no one to keep me company except my own reflection given form and intelligence. Most people in my situation would probably be having a mental breakdown right about now but most people aren’t me. If I was going to be stuck in limbo, at least I’ll also be stuck with another hot nympho babe. Not just any hot nympho babe but the one I’ve wanted to fuck more than anyone else. Myself. Felicia knew my ultimate fantasy and gave it to me. That’s not gonna stop me from absolutely dominating her when I get out of here, though…IF I get out of here. For now, I had another girl to attend to. Hey, don’t judge me. If the only way out of an endless loop was fucking her, wouldn’t you do it too? Granted, I didn’t need the excuse and would’ve fucked her lights out anyway but still.

As I climbed into bed alongside my naked clone, I could not help but marvel at the sight. I’m sure you’re wondering why. It was my own body in every way. I see it every day in the mirror. Well, actually seeing it in physical form is very different. The one body that had been the subject of my deepest fantasy was right in front of me. Feeling her presence and body heat emanating off of her, knowing that I could finally reach out and touch that body without just feeling like I was touching myself. And her hair…It looked so soft, silky and strokable…Is this what my lovers/opponents feel like when they see me?

“Hello?” Alexis asked, breaking me out of my daze. “Are you just gonna stare into space all day or are we gonna do this?”

“Yeah.” I said, snapping out of it. “Sorry.”

An awkward silence followed.

“You have questions about this world, don’t you?” Alexis asked in a sarcastic tone.

“Yes.” I admitted. “My curiosity about this place is just killing me. How did you know?”

“Because I’d be just as curious if I were you. And I am you.” She answered.

“That makes sense.” I agreed. “So, you said time doesn’t flow in the real world and I’m still asleep?”

“Yes.” Alexis answered. “Time doesn’t naturally flow in this world either. Things that require action, like running water will still react if you make them but you will never get hungry or thirsty. You won’t even age a second. You won’t get naturally tired but if you do any kind of…exerting activity, you will become weary after a while. Same for me.”

“And what if I defeat you?” I asked. “Would this whole thing just end right there?”

“No.” She answered. “The front door of the house will become a portal where you can exit this world. Until then, though, that door just shows your regular outside world. Any other questions?”

“Just one.” I said. “Are you ready to get your pussy rocked?”

“Bring it on.” She said confidently.

My curiosities about this world now being satisfied, I quickly stripped naked myself and pounced upon my appetizing reflection. Our long, flowing, wild hair flew all over the place as we wrestled over each other, making out and wrestling tongues lustfully. At that moment, the sense of euphoria I felt was beyond intoxicating. It was something I had not felt since my very first sexfight. I felt every molecule of my body cry out in pleasure as we kissed. Our tongues worked together in a dichotomy so perfect, that I didn’t think such a thing was possible. Our DDs mushroomed together as our pink nipples dueled…Honestly, I was in heaven. It all just felt like a dream, which is sort of was. Felicia…I hate her for tricking me and trapping me but at the same time, I was beyond grateful towards her. I’ll give her the fucking of a lifetime when we meet again…

I felt Alexis’s soft, supple skin against mine as I dug my hands into her hair…my hair…So soft, silky and almost blanket-like in sheer smoothness and thickness. I felt so enlightened. I was finally experiencing my ultimate fantasy. At that moment, I almost didn’t want to win and bring this heavenly purgatory to an end. I wanted to feel this unearthly pleasure forever. I can only imagine that Alexis was feeling all of this too. She had my personality and all my desires and fantasies. I felt my own long hair brush against my back as our pussies finally came together and it sent an earthquake of pleasure throughout my hot body.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!” We both cried out as our lower lips kissed, breaking the kiss of our upper lips.

As soon as I calmed down, I sealed my mouth onto my reflection’s immediately. I never wanted our hot, slutty tongues to lose contact. I never wanted my tits to stop compressing against each other. I never wanted our pussies to unfuse. This was it. This was paradise and I would milk it for absolutely every last iota of pleasure that it was worth. The sound of both of us moaning and grunting filled the room. Since we had the same voice, it actually sounded kind of like autotune. Alexis reached into my hair and yanked hard. She knew I loved that. She knew everything about me just as I knew everything about her. Oh, God, this was already the best day of my fucking life! We still did not break our heated make out session despite our mutual hair pulling. I could tell she wanted to stick on me like glue, just as I wanted to stick to her.

We lapped at each other’s hot, wet tongues, occasionally stopping to suck on the other girl’s tongue. It felt so wet, soft, smooth and velvety against my lips. Her saliva tasted so sweet and tangy…Like liquid candy. I think I might be falling in love…With myself…A bit of an ego trip but if you were in my skin right now, which I know you wish you were, you’d understand. We had only started a few minutes ago and already, I was starting to feel my first and surely nowhere near the last climax of this match beginning to show itself. Judging from Alexis’s movements and reactions, her own orgasm was well on its way too. When you’ve fucked as many girls as I have, you can easily pick up on that sort of thing. Yeah, you’re jealous, I know. Everyone is. We continued our humping, our tongue fighting, our nipple grinding and our pussy kissing over and over until we finally both came in a mutual spraying orgasm.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!” We both cried out at the exact same time, breaking our glorious, delicious kiss.

Our cxnts squirted out like lawn sprinklers and showered all over each other as we both fell back. Our long, flowing hair fanning out as we panted like dogs, our DDs lightly jiggling like jello as we did. The feelings I had just experienced were beyond description but I’ll try my best. In all honesty, it reminded me of my very first orgasm. I’m sure you remember yours to some extent. We were all horny teenagers once. That discovery of pure pleasure as you’ve never felt before…How it washes all over your body and you feel almost as if you’ve reached another plane of existence. A door had been opened to a new world of pleasure that your once innocent mind never could have possibly imagined before. Your life before that moment was just seconds ago and yet it now feels so far away. Due to my life of endless debauchery and sexual conquest of other women, that was a feeling I had long forgotten. The only feeling that could come close would be eating your favorite food for the first time all over again. I was on the verge of fainting from sheer euphoric bliss but I was not done yet. Not even close. And neither was Alexis. Our timeless of glorious hedonism was only just beginning.

As we got up, as I brushed the blonde tresses blanketing my face out of my eyes, I saw a look on Alexis’s eyes that spoke a thousand words. Her almost childlike smile and the sparkles in her beautiful eyes…It was a look I had seen in people whose virginity I had just taken and there were quite a few of those people. I knew she was feeling what I was feeling. I believe that I had just met both my soul mate and my soul rival all in one. This was it. This had to be what heaven was. Without saying another word, we pounced on each other again, wrestling all over the bed like last time. I could not get enough of the feeling. Her skin on mine, her hands in my hair and my hands in hers, our erogenous zones pushing against each other like two reversed magnets. I did not even feel any of the usual post orgasm fatigue. It was as if someone had just wound me up again like a toy. After a bit more wrestling, I ended up on top. I grabbed my reflection’s right leg and rested it on my left shoulder, exposing her pussy…my pussy…Seeing it in the mirror is one thing but now I could see and feel how amazing it was. So pink, ripe, leathery and tasty looking. No wonder my opponents can never keep their hands or their mouths away from it.

“Hope you’re ready for more grinding, you hot bitch.” I teased.

“Have you already forgotten what I told you, you fuckable whore?” Alexis asked rhetorically.

“I exist for your pleasure and your competition. I am a personification of your slutty fantasies and desires. I’m never not ready. I was purposefully created to fuck you for eternity if that’s what you want.” She explained. “Now shut up and bring that sweet cxnt over here already!”

I grinned deviously as I did as she asked. Our pussies fused again in a delicious kiss and we both immediately reacted to the beautiful contact.

“Aggggghhhhh!!” I cried.

“Uggggghhhhh!!” Alexis cried.

The words she just spoke to me and everything she explained to me when she answered my questions earlier hit me again. This truly was every nympho’s paradise. Here there were no distractions, no responsibilities, no annoyances and inconveniences. Even time itself was not a concern. There was nothing in this world for either of us except fucking each other to the absolute limits of our slutty bodies and then fucking each other some more! Again and again and again and again!

I rubbed my pussy harshly and fiercely against my clone’s, feeling her labia kiss mine and her fluids flowing inside me and mine into her. I reached down to paw and squeeze her DD tits, pinching her pink nipples and digging my hands into her soft, squishy milk bags. She in turn, reached up to do the same to me and I had to bite my lip to keep myself from moaning. Everything she did to me was like a taser of pleasure being shot off in my insides. I felt like a delicate, inexperienced, sexually sensitive virgin again. That would’ve worried me if I didn’t know that she felt the same way from everything I was doing to her. Our clits quickly came out of their hoods and I wasted no time in bringing them together.

“Fuck!” We both yelped at the same time as our pulsating, pink pleasure buds ground against each other.

As we fucked, our bodies jittered and jolted around, making our hair shake all over. It was as if someone was pressing ice cubes against our spines. It did not take long before I once again felt those all-too-familiar orgasmic volts flowing through me and yet again, I felt from her movements against me that it was the same for her. I increased the speed of my tribbing as we both moaned and grunted with each and every whorish breath we took. Finally, it happened.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!” We both screamed as we once again shot out loads off inside of each other, our secretions flowing together inside of our fused pudendas.

I fell forward on top of my beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, fuckable, irresistible goddess of an opponent and our lips joined again as we quickly swapped spit lustfully, sloppily and passionately. We began to drool into each other’s cleavages, like a dog with its favorite toy. We just could not get enough of each other. Still, the realization that we just had another mutual orgasm did perplex me a little bit. Yes, we were madly horny for each other but that didn’t change the fact that I had the superior position and should’ve won out. Oh, well. I choked it up to us just still being hypnotized by our extreme mutual lust for now. We’ll get past it as we go on…and on and on and on and on and on until our clits fall off and then we put them back in to fuck each other some more.

We were starting to sweat now. I love that feeling. The heat, the wetness, the primal and intense atmosphere it provides and the feeling of my long, damp hair flowing down my back and arms and slapping back against my skin whenever I wave my head around from the sheer overwhelming pleasure. It makes me feel so slutty, dirty and sexy. Good God, do I love my life. I could feel her starting to sweat too. I broke the kiss and we caressed each other, giggling and sighing sexually. Our minds were truly at ease with the world as we groped and pawed and licked and kissed all over each other’s soft, supple, flawless, warm skin and dug our hands into each other’s silky, sweat-soaked and matted hair. I know I sound like a broken record now but I was truly in heaven. Everything we did made that realization all the more undeniable and the feelings of lust and bliss renew within our perverted minds and sexy bodies.

As I looked into Alexis’s eyes, my own eyes, I felt so many conflicting but oh so beautiful and pussy-moistening feelings within me. My best description of what I felt was a combination of a lovestruck teenager fawning over the object of her affections and a starving predator salivating at the sight of its soon-to-be prey. We lapped and licked at each other’s lips and tongues, gently pressing against each other as our nipples and outer labia joined in the party. At this point, whatever small, insignificant doubt in my mind of me being a sexfight addict wasn’t just gone. It was erased. Crushed into dust and eliminated from all existence like an Infinity Gauntlet snap. Andy Dick, Keith Richards, John Belushi and Chris Farley combined would not be within even 1% of how much of an addict I am.

There was nothing I would not give up for this pleasure. If I didn’t need it to survive and fuck more girls, I’d even give up food and water for what I was feeling right now. Luckily, that was not necessary in this world. Nothing was. It was just me, my reflection and endless carnal delights. We began to trib again as we kept making out, using our respective opponent’s sweaty hair as leverage. We turned sideways, so that our cxnts were now on equal footing with each other. It was as if our pussies had minds of their own and kept sucking into each other with utmost vigor. Our nipples were not too far behind as they gently and beautifully penetrated the other hot bitch’s areolas and of course, our tongues wrestled and snaked against each other in our joined lustful mouths. Our smooth, soft legs wrapped around each other as well. Every single pair of body parts that we could possibly bring together, we would. Alexis then broke the kiss, leaving a brief but visible trail of spit between our lips.

“How long do you think you can keep this up, you cxntlicking whore?” She teased as she gently humped into me and ran her fingers through my hair.

“Forever, if that’s what it takes, you clit-sucking skank.” I answered with utmost confidence.

“Good.” Alexis said. “I’ll hold you to that.”

We resumed our make out session, which now became more heated and intense. Funtime was over. Now we were really getting into the fight. We quickly began tribbing each other again. Despite that short, trash talking break, we quickly began to feel another climax on the way. Both of us did. Like any nymphos, we turned up the intensity and fucked each other harder and faster until it hit us.

“Mmmmmmm!!!!” We both shrieked, muffled by the other bitch’s tongue.

We broke the kiss after experiencing our third mutual orgasm of the match and both of our third orgasm of the match in general. Now it was starting to get strange and kind of frustrating. Before I could bring this up, though, Alexis was on me. She pushed me onto my back and then mounted me like the fuckable whore that I am. I was about to protest but she silenced my mouth with hers as she brought all of our erogenous zones together again gloriously. She fucked me aggressively, shaking her fine ass all around as she flexed her lady parts against mine. I pulled her hair with one hand and slapped at and squeezed her firm ass with the other. She quickly reciprocated. The pleasure was just too much for me to focus on my concerns and I just went along with it for now. I had the inferior position but her technique was identical to mine, so I knew the exact moments to hump up into her the most effectively. It was when she had to pull back after one trib that I would strike with my own pussy. We kept this up for a few minutes until once again, we came into each other for a fourth time. We moaned into the other’s mouth fiercely and then I yanked on her hair, pulling her lips off of mine.

“Stop!” I ordered. “I have ano…”

She kissed me again before I could finish talking. I was getting sick of her shit now but her tongue felt so good in my mouth…It explored all the right places so perfectly…No! I yanked on her hair again, harder this time and pulled her off of me again.

“I said stop, you fucking cxnt!” I demanded.

“No!” She said before shoving her fingers in my mouth.

What the Hell was her problem? Why was she acting like this? She reached behind her to finger me and play with my pussy. It felt so good and this feeling of being utterly dominated was rare for me. Still, I resisted. If it’s a fight she’ll want, it’s a fight she’ll get. I wrestled against her pleasuring and eventually brought her down on the bed next to me. We glared at each other, breathing heavily into the other babe’s mouth.

“What the fuck has gotten into you?!” I asked.

She ignored my question and slipped her tongue into my mouth again. I pushed her back but she fought me. Soon though, she had to pull away.

“Stop kissing me!” I ordered. Never thought I’d say that to a girl in a million years. “Answer my question!”

“No!” She said defiantly.

She tried to lock lips with me again but I crawled away from her. She growled and chased after me on the bed. We wrestled again, this time much more aggressively than before. We yanked hair, slapped tits, scratched asses. It was a very stereotypical catfight.

“Hold still and let me fuck you!” Alexis ordered.

“Just answer my goddamn question and we can fuck as much as want!” I said.

“You ask too many questions! Just let it go and enjoy the fight!” She demanded.

At this point, it was clear that she was hiding something from me. What could it be, though? I wrestled with her some more and pinned her against the bed with my knee against her toned belly.

“What the Hell are you hiding me from, you sneaky slut?!” I asked angrily.

“I’m about to hide my tongue in your cxnt.” She said.

Before I could respond, she slipped downwards to where her face was right below my crotch.

“Don’t you da…Oh!” I cried.

She pulled me downwards on top of her mouth and snaked her tongue straight up my pussy. Clever of her. If she couldn’t find a way to shut my mouth, she could shut her own. That’s one way of avoiding the subject at hand. I tried to pull away but she gripped my legs nice and firm as she lapped and slobbered all over my twat. I imagine under different circumstances, she would have reached up to play with my nipples. That’s what I like to do when a girl sits on my face but she had to focus on holding me still right now. My conflicted feelings came back and not the good kind. On one hand, I was pissed off at her for her stubbornness and angrily wondering why she keeps avoiding my questions when she didn’t before. However, it’s hard to be really mad when you have a hot girl orally pleasuring you.

I reached down and pulled her hair out from under her back, bunching it all up in my one hand as she ate me out. My opponents loved to do that when they sat on my face and now I can see why. I ran my hands through and pulled her hair when an idea hit me. I let her hair go and stopped resisting. I soon felt my climax approaching and didn’t bother holding it back at all.

“Ahhhh…” I moaned gently as I came all over her face and hair.

She finally let go and pulled away, breathing heavily as she flipped her sweaty and cum-drenched mop of hair back.

“So, have you finally given up on your stupid questions?” She asked as she caught her breath.

“Yes.” I answered. “No more questions. Just sex, sex and more sex.”

“About time you saw it my way.” Alexis said. “I know we’re stubborn but come on…”

“From now on, I’m all yours.” I said. “No fighting, no resistance, nothing.”

“Glad to he…Wait, what?” She asked. “You’re not gonna fight back?”

“Nope.” I said with a hint of smugness. “I’m your sex slave from now on.”

“But it’s not as fun if you don’t fight back!” She protested. “This is supposed to be a sexfight! That’s what you and I both love!”

“Oh, I get it.” Alexis said. “So, it’s a battle of wits then. Well, it ain’t gonna work, sexy. I know you love the thrill of the fight as much as I do! You won’t last!”

“And neither will you.” I said. “But if I lose, it means nothing. It will never end. So, what other options do you have?”

“I…Fine.” She relented. “I know what you wanna ask. Why we keep cumming at the same time when we grind pussies.”

“There. Was that so hard?” I asked rhetorically. Truthfully, I was relieved that I didn’t have to play sex slave after all. “Why?”

“Because you and I are the same.” Alexis answered with a sad look. “We know everything about each other. Our strengths, weaknesses and techniques.”

“I figured as much.” I said. “Why were you so insistent on dodging me on that?”

“Because I didn’t want to interrupt our game for anything.” She said bluntly. Clearly lying. “Now can we shut up and get back to it?”

I gave her a mean look, knowing that I could see right through her bullshit.

“Fine!” Alexis said, throwing her hands up in annoyance. “You wanna be my fuckbitch, let’s see how long you can last!”

Here we go. She pounced on me and I offered no resistance whatsoever. Her hair curtained both our faces as she kissed me fiercely and lustfully. My tongue did not wrestle hers at all as she pawed at and groped me all around. This was very hard. More than anything, I wanted to join in and fight back against my literal dream girl but I kept to my guns. I knew she was just as frustrated as me. I would hate to fuck an uncooperative partner. It’s like fucking a fleshy statue. We had the same personality, so I knew she hated it too. She tongued my mouth thoroughly as I just gave her a vacant stare. I would not break. It did not take long before she broke the kiss and flipped her hair out of both our faces. She just stared at me before I had a sudden realization for why she was so insistent on ignoring my question.

“You figured it out, didn’t you?” She asked, sadly.

“Yes.” I said. “Since we have all the same techniques and knowledge of each other’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as the same levels of endurance and willpower, that means this will never actually end…And since it will never end, that means I can’t win and I’m trapped here forever.”

“Yes.” She admitted shamefully.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked.

“Because it would ruin everything!” She yelled. “We were having the time of our lives until you started asking questions!”

“It just gives me extra motivation to win.” I said.

“You can’t win!” She protested. “And neither can I! We know everything about each other! It will always end in a tie!”

“There’s always a way.” I argued. “I know that and therefore, you know that.”

“You wanna leave me that badly?” Alexis asked in a mock offended tone.

“No.” I said. “But I can’t stay here forever. I have a life and I have other girls I wanna fuck.”

“And don’t you think I wanna fuck other girls too?” Alexis asked. “Well, I can’t. Why? Because I’m a figment of your imagination given form. This whole world is empty besides you and me. Even if I win, my only reward is you staying here for longer. I have all your memories, your tastes, your desires, your preferences and your vices. But you’re all I have in this dream world! Once you leave, both this world and myself will no longer exist!”

“What?” I asked with genuine concern.

“You heard me!” Alexis yelled. “You’re all I have and the only reason I even exist! I won’t let you win and leave me! You’re gonna stay here and we’re gonna fuck each other until the end of time!”

I was speechless. I had never thought of it that way. I know Alexis didn’t actually exist but how could I not feel sorry for her? If I could only fuck one girl in the entire world, I wouldn’t want her to leave me either. Especially when I have no one and nothing else. But I have a life too and I can’t just turn my back on it…I didn’t know what to do. I was deep in thought as a powerful silence filled the room. You could cut the tension with a knife.

“Well?” Alexis asked. “Got nothing to say, sis?”

“Let’s take a break.” I said with a sigh. “How about a bath?”

“…Alright…” Alexis said, calming down.

The unpleasant atmosphere was still there but some nice soaking and washing each other should help us get the emotions under control. We got up out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I had one of those big jacuzzi baths with two different nozzles for hot and cold water. Giving that real estate agent a paizuri was so worth it. Wish I could remember his name. I turned in the hot water and let it run. I would have talked to Alexis in the meantime but neither of us felt like trying to converse over the sound of running water. Once the tub was full enough, I bent over to shut the nozzle off and Alexis gave me a good slap on the left ass cheek.

“Ah!” I yelped.

“You should know better than to stick your ass out in front of me.” Alexis teased.

“Bitch!” I groaned, rolling my eyes. Granted, I 100% would have done the same thing but still.

That little moment of niceness managed to give both of us some much needed relaxation.

“I’ll wash your hair.” I offered/stated to my twin as I climbed one leg into the hot water.

“Only if I get to wash yours.” Alexis added.

“Fine but I get to do you first.” I said.

“No way!” Alexis protested as we both got in the water. I sighed.

“Rock, paper, scissors?” I challenged myself.

“There’ll be plenty of scissoring tonight but you’re on.” Alexis joked.

So, we shot and I pulled rock to her paper. She won.

“Shit!” I cursed.

“Now turn around.” Alexis demanded.

“Alright, little Ms. Pushy.” I mocked.

I did as she asked and the back of my head was now facing her. I then leaned backwards, dipping my beautiful hair into the bath water. I felt it swim around behind my head as Alexis reached into the water to play with it already. So impatient. I pulled my head out of the water, making a splashing noise. I felt Alexis’s hands run through my wet locks before I heard her reach behind her for the shampoo. I heard that distinctive sound of shampoo being squeezed out of the bottle and it oozing into her hand, followed by her mixing it into her hands. She then dug her gooey hands into my hair and I immediately felt that sense of bliss and relaxation from getting your hair washed. I felt her fingers run through my heavy, dripping tresses, followed by her bunching it all up towards my crown.

She practically massaged my scalp as I cooed at her soft, gentle touch. Alexis was soon done shampooing me and she knew what that meant. She let my hair go and I dipped it back into the water to rinse it out. Once I was done, we both turned around so that I was now facing my clone’s back. She wetted her hair as I saw her long, flowing locks swim around in the water. I was mesmerized. She then rose up and I grabbed the shampoo bottle. I eagerly squeezed some out into my hand and quickly dug my fingers into her locks. Her hair felt so soft, so soothing and so silky…I don’t know what was better. Getting my hair washed or washing her hair. I could every so slightly hear her gently moaning at my touch. I used a different washing technique on her, fanning her hair out all around. I could tell she loved it, just as I would. We had all the same kinks after all. Once I was done, she did what I did and dipped her head back into the water to rinse. She rose up and then reached down to pull the drain up.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Relax.” She said. “There’s unlimited hot water in this world. I just don’t like sitting in shampoo-filled water.”

“Oh. Good.” I said.

We just sat in silence for a bit as the water drained. Once it did, she turned it back on and let it fill just as hot as earlier. She then cuddled up to me at the edge of the tub and we began to kiss lovingly for a while before she broke it and looked up at me.

“Would staying here and fucking me forever really be so bad?” She asked.

“No, it certainly wouldn’t.” I answered. “But there’s more to life than just sex.” Huh. Second time today I said something I never thought I would say. I guess desperate situations bring out people’s true character.

“I wouldn’t want to be trapped here forever either.” She said. “But I am.”

“And I wouldn’t want my dream girl to leave me either when I have nothing else in my life.” I added. “I wish I could take you with me.”

“I don’t think the world could handle two of us.” She joked. I chuckled before sighing.

“I can’t change your mind, can I?” She asked rhetorically.

“No.” I answered solemnly. “And I doubt I can change your mind either.”

“I was created to fuck you and that’s what I intend to do.” She said. “I don’t care how long it goes on, how many times you keep trying or how desperate you become. I will never tire of sexfighting you because I have nothing else in my life…If you could even call what I have a life.”

“Well…” I said. “Then may the best woman win.”

“I intend to…Tens, hundreds, thousands, hundreds of thousands, even millions and billions of times if I have to.”

Before I could respond, Alexis was on me, slamming her tongue in my mouth and down my throat as she reached under the water to masturbate my pussy. I was shocked by the sudden attack but quickly got into the groove of it. My tongue wrestled against hers as I reached underneath her to reciprocate the pussy-smacking. Our arms criss-crossed as we beat each other off and made out aggressively. Our still wet hair began to bounce around along with our DD cup tits as we began to wrestle around the water. We broke the kiss and quickly positioned ourselves at opposite ends of the tub. We brought our legs into a scissoring position, knowing what was about to commence.

“I love grinding pussies underwater.” Alexis said.

“I know. I’m you.” I joked.

We then brought our lady parts together.

“Ohhhh!!” We both moaned at the contact.

The heat from the water and the feeling of said water on our cxnts as we tribbed was indescribably amazing. We rocked and humped against each other, making the water splash all over and our wet hair and tits flying everywhere as I felt her pudenda on mine and mine on hers. The magic of the sex from before was starting to come back and our clits came out of their hoods and immediately fused together along with the rest of our twats. God, I could do this all day. We both soon felt another orgasm coming on, which would be her fourth and my fifth.

“Agh!” I grunted,

“Ugh!” Alexis grunted.

“FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!” We both shrieked as we came into each other underwater.

As our orgasms subsided, I quickly recovered and pounced on my reflection. I turned her around, grabbed her wet mop of hair and began fucking her doggy style.

“You cxnt!” She cursed.

“Oh, don’t pretend you don’t love a good yank!” I mocked.

I pulled my pelvis back before slamming into her pussy from behind, making her squeal. She was one orgasm ahead of me due to making me sit on her face earlier and I didn’t like that. I know that’s not how the game works but I’m a petty bitch. I watched her body jerk around from my fucking and I saw her tits jiggle in front of her. I have to say, the sight of myself being dominated was a surreal one. I used my free hand to reach in front of her and give her breasts a nice squeeze, with a nipple pinch here and there. So soon after her last climax, I knew that she’d be feeling another one coming on real soon.

I was pretty far along the pleasure meter myself. I had just cum too and fucking her from behind while yanking on her hair and feeling her hot, wet skin against mine was pure sexual agony but I had to hold on and persevere. Still, as I fucked my reflection, thoughts began to race through my mind. How do I win this fight? I can’t physically outlast her because she has my stamina. I can’t mentally outlast her because she has my willpower. I can’t exploit her weaknesses because I have all the same weaknesses. I can’t use any surprise techniques on her because she has all the same ones. I can’t overpower her because she has my strength and endurance. I can’t outsmart her because she has my brain, my memories and my strategies. There is absolutely nothing about me that she doesn’t know or possess. Yes, I also have all that knowledge and power against her too but what difference will it make? How will this end in anything but constant draws? And in my situation, anything other than a win may as well be a loss. Am I really stuck here forever? Just then, Alexis finally came again.

“Ohhhhhh!!!!” She shrieked as I released her hair and she fell into the water on her hands and knees.

We both hyperventilated as we rested up a bit.

“Looks like we’re even again.” I said through my heavy panting.

It just then occurred to me what the key very well could be to winning. To not overthink it. In my past fights, I never stressed about winning as much as I am here. Granted, the stakes were nowhere near as high but still. I have to treat this as I would any other fight. No worries, no anxieties, no constantly second-guessing myself. Don’t think about any of that shit. There’s a hot bitch right in front of me that needs a good pussy-thrashing and that’s all that matters. Alexis regained her energy and stood up to face me, shooting daggers at me.

“Alright, you sexy cxnt.” She said. “You wanna play rough? We’ll play as rough as we can get.”

We then crashed into each other in the water, our tits compressing together as our mouths soon joined for we didn’t even know the number of times. Our tongues ravenously explored the other nympho’s mouth as we each used one hand to grab our opponent’s wet, heavy hair and the other to dig our fingers into our opponent’s firm, bubbly ass cheek. It was like this for a while. Full frontal carnal warfare. Until Alexis pushed harder into me and I fell back into the tub, landing on my fine, spankable ass. My twin quickly encircled around me and used her arms and legs to pry my own arms and legs wide open, leaving my pretty, pink pussy exposed.

“Now I’m gonna pound your cxnt until it’s beet red!“ She threatened.

I was helpless to stop this. I was about to talk back to her but she yet again blocked off my mouth with her own, stopping just short of gagging me with her tongue. We both began to drool down our mouths as she reached in front of both of us to start loudly slapping and fingering my twat. I could feel my ass pressed against her own twat underwater and tried my best to grind back but it was no use. She had me right where she wanted me. I tried to pull away, both from her dominant kiss and from her assault on my pussy but it was useless. She clung to me like a stray dog I had just given food to. Every time I would nudge in one direction, she followed me without giving me any room to escape. My pussy was already pretty ripe and aroused from when I had just fucked her doggy style.

“Mmmmmm!!” I screamed inside of our joined mouths as she continued ravishing my cxnt.

I quickly began to feel the familiar electric volts of another climax swimming through my slutty body as she refused to let up. I could tell that this would be a big one. It was best for now to stop resisting and conserve my energy for my inevitable counterattack. I felt my pleasure rising higher and higher and higher as Alexis smacked away at my labia until I could finally take no more of it. She finally released my mouth, again leaving a brief trail of saliva between our lips as I gasped out loud from my breathing now being left unblocked.

“Agggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!” I screamed as I came and came hard under the water. If my lower regions were above the water, I would have squirted all over the place.

She released her grip on me as I fell forward, leaning against the edge of the tub as my hair fell in front of my hand, dangling over the edge as I huffed and puffed.

“Wow.” Alexis said through her own heavy breathing. “I could feel the vibrations on my hand as you squirted. Looks like I’m ahead again. Are you sure I’m not the real Gwen and you’re the reflection?”

I didn’t quite regain enough energy to diss her back…Or so I wanted her to think. I gritted my teeth, growled under my breath and in one quick, fluid motion, I turned around and pounced on her. We wrestled around the tub some more, grunting from the effort and physical strain until we ended up pulling each other out of the tub, sending water all over the bathroom floor. We wrestled some more but it was difficult to get a decent grip on the other bitch’s hot, wet, naked body. Eventually though, I won out and we contorted our bodies into a very specific and awkward but advantageous position for me. She was face down on the floor while I sat on her back and pulled her legs up, with her ass and pussy now in my face as I sat on her head, preventing her from escaping. I saw this in a Japanese sexfight porn once. Knew it would come in handy. Those girls know how to dominate each other.

“Agh!” She grunted as my ass pushed her head into the floor. “You fucking cxnt!”

“Speaking of fucking cxnts…” I said. “How about I tongue-fuck yours like you did mine? It’s only fair.”

“Go ahead and…ugh!” She groaned, interrupting herself as my mouth went to town on her sweet, tangy, juicy pussy.

It was at this point that I finally figured out how I can win this thing. I had just discovered a critical weakness that she and by extension, I have. Arrogance. I have never lost a sexfight in my life, so neither had Alexis. Naturally, it made me cocky, even fighting myself. Alexis had gotten too proud of herself after that last orgasm she dished out on me. This was a weakness that I would have to grow beyond eventually but for now, I had to exploit it for all it was worth because I knew that she knew and I would not get a second chance at this. It was all or nothing. I had to unleash every bit of carnal prowess on her all at once while I had her on the ropes. So, I licked, licked and licked like my future depended on it. Because it did. I brought fingers into the mix as well. Whatever weapon I had available, I was using to its fullest extent.

“Fuuuuuccccckkkk!!” Alexis moaned. “You’re lucky my mouth can’t reach your beautiful twat from down here, slut!”

I practically forced my mouth on top of her pleasure center, licking, kissing, drooling, fingering, poking, prodding and more. I would’ve brought my other hand into it but I couldn’t risk giving her any possibility of escape. Her clit very quickly came unhooded and I orally assaulted it without a second of thought or hesitation.

“Ohhhh!!” She cried. “You clit-sucking whore!”

If I was in any position to trash talk, I would but I was busy using my slutty mouth for what it was given to me by God for. When given the opportunity, I even dipped my tongue into and slid it along her asshole while still focusing on the pussy. I could leave no erogenous zone untouched or unlicked. The sound of her moaning and grunting became white noise to me as I feasted like a starving predator. Judging from the change in her movements and vocal reactions, her climax was building up but I didn’t slow down in the slightest. Quite the opposite, in fact. Eventually, she could handle no more.

“AHHHHHH!!!” Alexis cried as she came straight down my throat, into my face and all over my hair.

I still didn’t stop. I couldn’t afford to give her any room to breathe. I was never more determined to win a match than I was right now. This bitch was going down. End of story. I fully snaked my tongue inside her vaginal canal, letting her inner walls constrict around it and her tangy fluids wash over my taste buds like little tidal waves of girl mess. Not being given even a fraction of a second to breathe after her last orgasm no doubt meant that it would not be very long until another one would come. I just had to keep on the offensive, no matter what. I soon discovered that I was right. She grunted and groaned and jerked her body in very specific and identifiable ways.

“Ohhhhh…” She yelled, more weakly this time as she came, once again shooting down my throat and soaking my face and hair.

“Please…Stop…” She begged through her panting.

“Do you surrender?” I asked quickly.

“No.” She said before I immediately slammed my mouth and tongue all over her cxnt again.

“Agh!” She groaned. “You goddamn…relentless…skank…”

My tongue and fingers quickly sprang back into action, showing her no mercy. That taste…my taste…so unique and flavorful. My lovers are truly blessed, as was I. She started to become less resistant. I don’t know if she was just saving her energy or if she was really starting to give up. I didn’t take any chances regardless. I dragged my tongue all over her pretty, pink pussy in multiple different patterns. I knifed my hands and fingers in and out of her cxnt, alternating between fingers used and positions of said fingers. My merciless oral and manual onslaught worked as it looked like she was about to cum for a third time. And she did,

“Ahhhhh…” She moaned as she once again splattered me with her secretions.

My hair was totally soaked at this point and even starting to seep down onto her. Maintaining this position was awkward and a bit straining. I knew I couldn’t do it forever. Her legs slipped through my grasp and she desperately crawled away from me or at least he tried to. She was beaten to Hell and too exhausted to make it very far. I quickly crawled over to her and began licking her pussy again.

“Ohhhhh!!” She cried. Sounding almost painful, like a dog yelping.

It did not deter me in the slightest. She still tried to get away but my upper lips followed her lower lips everywhere she went.

“No!” She begged. “Get the fuck off of me, you thirsty bitch!”

Now, why would I ever do that? She soon dragged me, still eating her out all the way to the bed. I licked, ate, tongued, dined and feasted until she eventually came again. This one was much weaker than the others and her moaning was becoming less and less audible. I was literally sucking her dry. Her eyelids began to flutter. At this point, I finally released her and got on top of her to trib and kiss. I shared her fluids with her as she barely kissed me back.

“Do you surrender now?” I asked, my hair curtaining both of our faces.

“N…”

Before she could even finish that one word, I was on her again. I really was as stubborn as a mule. Fine. If that’s how she wants it, I’ll fuck her into unconsciousness! I tongued her mouth down as I humped into her. Our tits mushroomed together again as our nippled once again penetrated the other girl’s areola. I had a strong feeling that the next orgasm would be her last, so I pushed on. And soon, she came one more time. I just barely felt her shoot her load inside of me as she let out a light, gentle gasp. It was at that point that she finally passed out. My adrenaline was still soaring when it hit me. I had won. It was over. I was free. But while I have a hot girl underneath me, I may as well take advantage of her in her sleep.

I played with Alexis’s sleeping body for a little while before my own fatigue had finally begun to catch up with me as my adrenaline started wearing off. I then cuddled up next to her as I soon drifted off to dreamland myself. After some time, I don’t know exactly how long but it felt like a very long time, I woke up with Alexis in my arms and a dejected look on her face.

“Looks like I won.” I said, stroking her hair.

“Yeah.” She said sadly. “The opening to the front door has become a portal. You can leave whenever you want.”

“Thank you.” I said. I kissed her lips gently.

I then got up and started to get out of the bed when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

“Please don’t leave.” Alexis begged as she pressed her breasts into my naked back. I could feel my hair brush against her nipples.

“I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll even be your sex slave for the rest of eternity.” She begged. “Just please don’t leave me here all alone.”

I sighed.

“Okay, look…” I began. “Since you said I can leave whenever I want and that time doesn’t flow at all in the real world…I guess I can stay a little longer.”

“Really?” Alexis asked with a hopeful tone.

“Yeah…Maybe a day…or a week…or a month…Or how about a year?”

“Yes!” Alexis said excitedly. “A year!”

“Alright then.” I said.

I turned around and we hugged and kissed with tongue.

“Now, what are two hot sluts like us to do all alone for an entire year?” I asked.

We both giggled and sank into the bed. A year of pure lesbian debauchery and hedonism was about to commence.