News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Traveling Mona vs Marlu Queen

• 28 Replies

Offline sexfightAlpha

• There can be only one alpha and queen that's me,
Re: Traveling Mona vs Marlu Queen
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2023, 10:37:57 AM »
First of all both these busty beautiful bitches are more than capable of handling themselves against each other or anybody else, and secondly both of you are gonna shut your fucking big fat mouths and sit back and watch how a proper vicious catfight goes!! Both of you are loud mouth cxnts!!

I look at scarlett and giggle as to why is this loud mouth bitch so blowing hot and cold, must be such frustrated stupid soul, though nothing much to talk  about her stupid sluts too..
If u think ur upto me for a rough sexfight u know where to find me at discord
sexfightAlpha#5274
Trillian: sss_sms
(only females)

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2023, 03:00:15 PM »
First of all both these busty beautiful bitches are more than capable of handling themselves against each other or anybody else, and secondly both of you are gonna shut your fucking big fat mouths and sit back and watch how a proper vicious catfight goes!! Both of you are loud mouth cxnts!!

I look at scarlett and giggle as to why is this loud mouth bitch so blowing hot and cold, must be such frustrated stupid soul, though nothing much to talk  about her stupid sluts too..

Well FIRST of all Maya, she's running her big mouth because she knows damn well she was saved in the poll that we had against each other, and SECOND of all she is jealous just like her BITCH friend Marlu because we are the better bustys in the neighborhood than they are!! and can I add, THIRDLY, she knew that she was gonna be left beaten bloody on that suite floor in our cyber!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2023, 06:48:07 PM »
Fights within fights. This is a nice scene.   It’s an interesting in more than ways can imagine    But seeing how well Marlu and Mona are doing I better watch this one first or my brain will overload on my favorite past time watching female fighting. That can’t be a bad thing, can it? Lol
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2023, 06:38:59 AM »
Looks like that bitch Mona is so scared she's running behind Scarlett and Maya so she won't fight…as I keep pushing her by the shoulders across the room, at the same time Scarlett Maya and Carolina are exchanging views of the neighborhood.
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2023, 07:54:11 AM »
Looks like that bitch Mona is so scared she's running behind Scarlett and Maya so she won't fight…as I keep pushing her by the shoulders across the room, at the same time Scarlett Maya and Carolina are exchanging views of the neighborhood.

Hey bitch, dont ever think of making Mona as an excuse to jump at me, You know what i did to you in our fight.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 07:55:03 AM by sexfightAlpha »
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2023, 08:23:25 PM »
Can Mona catch up?   I find it difficult but I have seen incredible surges in pollfights before so I won’t count her out but so far Marlu has a strong lead.   It’s a good fight!  There seems to be interesting things going on with the spectators as there are plenty here who have fought each other in the past or, want to fight each other in the future   Either way you can feel the tension between them all   :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2023, 06:32:45 AM »

Hey bitch, dont ever think of making Mona as an excuse to jump at me, You know what i did to you in our fight.
Do I have to remind you how your girls ended up in our fight? I think I remember that the other neighbors saw you in the neighborhood supermarket buying big jars of cream...

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2023, 07:44:00 AM »

Do I have to remind you how your girls ended up in our fight? I think I remember that the other neighbors saw you in the neighborhood supermarket buying big jars of cream...

But they also know, i needed only some lotioning to soothe my bruises, but apparently they realised you needed some silicone restoration surgery on your girls after my claws and fangs marked them up.
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2023, 06:52:51 AM »
I want to thank everyone who voted for me in this poll fight and especially Carolina for organizing it :-* :-* :-*

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2023, 06:54:19 AM »

But they also know, i needed only some lotioning to soothe my bruises, but apparently they realised you needed some silicone restoration surgery on your girls after my claws and fangs marked them up.
we will continue talking in the neighborhood... bitch

Offline sexfightAlpha

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2023, 06:58:26 AM »

we will continue talking in the neighborhood... bitch

Of course we will "talk" at the neighbourhood, btich. >:(
sexfightAlpha#5274
(only females)

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2023, 10:36:05 AM »

Thank you to both combatants for putting on a great poll for the freecatfight.
Congrats to Marlu for the winning the poll. I will be waiting for you in the  valentine tournament
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2023, 06:58:08 PM »
Awwwww I missed the voting. Was gonna vote for Mona. Oh well.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2023, 03:44:55 PM »
I offer you my hand for a future rematch, whore.