News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Traveling Mona vs Marlu Queen

• 28 Replies

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
Traveling Mona vs Marlu Queen
« on: January 25, 2023, 07:33:54 PM »
Well here is a nasty nhb catfight between two of the best!! I live in a neighborhood that many busty rivals and catfighters live, and these two have had a feud brewing for a long time now!! So they are here finally to settle in front of you all!! Let's participate and cheer on your favorite all the way to the brutal, vicious, nasty end!!

Traveling Mona
5'8" and 34DD Cup
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=78595

Marlu Queen
5'6" and 38D Cup
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=6176

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: Traveling Mona vs Marlu Queen
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 09:43:47 PM »
I will like this fight. Watches as the crowd comes in
« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 09:47:24 PM by ##catfightWATCHA413 »
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 11:43:56 PM »
I arrive at the apartment and Carolina receives me... I give her two kisses and a hug thanking her for organizing this fight... I go to the living room and I see that Mona bitch... wearing my blue bikini... I I approach her and push her head... hello bitch...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline JJTheWrestler

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2023, 12:24:47 AM »
Mona has my vote!

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2023, 04:22:09 AM »
I'm going to enjoy watching both these bitches beat the hell out of each other, I know several of my friends that would easily beat either of these bitches! But for now I will just enjoy watching this fight!!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2023, 04:33:04 AM »
Marlu will humiliate Mona for sure. Mona’s fine tits will get squashed by Marlu’s fine ass… Speed

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2023, 06:36:38 AM »
I'm going to enjoy watching both these bitches beat the hell out of each other, I know several of my friends that would easily beat either of these bitches! But for now I will just enjoy watching this fight!!
after pushing Mona by her head... I walk past Scarlett and look at her defiantly turning around with my hands on my hips without taking my eyes off that Mona bitch

Offline sexfightAlpha

• There can be only one alpha and queen that's me,
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2023, 12:58:00 PM »

You stole my words hunny, its gonna be a pleasure watching these two bitches beat the crap out of eachother. Looks like they are going to limp back to the neighbourhood. We can add some finishing touches to the limping bitches,, giggles
If u think ur upto me for a rough sexfight u know where to find me at discord
sexfightAlpha#5274
Trillian: sss_sms
(only females)

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2023, 02:05:01 PM »

You stole my words hunny, its gonna be a pleasure watching these two bitches beat the crap out of eachother. Looks like they are going to limp back to the neighbourhood. We can add some finishing touches to the limping bitches,, giggles

I dont want either one of those bitches to win, I want them to beat the hell out of each other and collapse at their cxnt friend Carolinas feet!! Yes, your right, we can put some finishing touches on all three of them back in OUR neighborhood

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2023, 07:55:13 PM »
Feeling my head being pushed down, as I see Marlu walking away. I then get up as I glare at you.....well well the bitch finally shows up. Are you ready to loose your rat nest hair? Hope you bought a wig because after I'm done with you, you will need one. I begin to walk to the center of the room with my hands on my hip. I'm so going to love kicking your ugly ass bitch.
hands on my hips, I stand in front of Mona, smacking my pretty tits... Who's going to bald who? and I quickly raise both my arms plunging my fingers into your hair, pulling from one side to the other... damn bitch!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 07:57:22 PM by marlu Queen »

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2023, 09:51:34 PM »
Marlu Queen beats Traveling Mona and wins
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2023, 03:28:29 AM »
This will be fun to watch  :)
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2023, 04:59:19 AM »
You got this Marlu!
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2023, 01:40:45 PM »

Of course I vote for Marlu
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2023, 01:59:31 PM »

I dont want either one of those bitches to win, I want them to beat the hell out of each other and collapse at their cxnt friend Carolinas feet!! Yes, your right, we can put some finishing touches on all three of them back in OUR neighborhood

First of all both these busty beautiful bitches are more than capable of handling themselves against each other or anybody else, and secondly both of you are gonna shut your fucking big fat mouths and sit back and watch how a proper vicious catfight goes!! Both of you are loud mouth cxnts!!