News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Could this have been a classic?

• 2 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Could this have been a classic?
« on: January 26, 2023, 12:54:20 PM »
A International match causes an extra competitive dynamic.  Here we have two strong determined girls both focused on winning.  Tension is ramped up by a submission which is immediately followed by a dispute as to whether it was a choke hold. Although not clearly announced, the score must have stood.  Although Xana is a favourite of mine, without bias, she is not prone to illegal moves and her denials are so vehement, I believe there was no foul play.   This match demonstrate the excitement women feel when watching other women fight.  Three ladies, two from Belgium, one from Hungary, are on top of the action screaming encouragement and advice.  They behave like girls watching an after school scrap.   This match seems lengthy (my preference is for 15 minutes total), the ladies often locked together in a stalemate.  I believe both ladies and the match would have benefitted had hair pulling been allowed.  Many of the deadlocks could have been broken.   
I am always thrilled to find a match I haven’t seen before.  This was an interesting struggle but it could have been really exciting.

https://fr.spankbang.com/7ey7s/video/xana+vs+reni
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 03:26:44 PM by presenterfan »

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
Re: Could this have been a classic?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2023, 08:09:37 PM »
Xana did love her chokes and was very effective.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: Could this have been a classic?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2023, 06:38:55 AM »
I judge a catfight quality in how aroused I get. This didn't do it for me.  ;D