News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The silver society...taking all ideas

• 1 Replies

Offline Jam1982

• We came...we saw...we kicked it's ass!
The silver society...taking all ideas
« on: January 26, 2023, 06:59:50 PM »
Starting something new... This is been many years in the making but I want some involvement from the people here. The premise starts out pretty simple two old women used to be pro wrestlers meet up in their golden years and start their own club... Most women are 60 or older... Yes there will be a decent amount of sex fighting but the bulk of it is wrestling... Will take any ideas especially if a company with a picture I will try to post photos of wrestlers as I can find them... Please all help will be appreciated... H redwolf
????????????????

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: The silver society...taking all ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2023, 12:18:18 PM »
Like the premise. Instead of pro lady wrestlers I would like to see women/wives and couples in the society that engage in erotic wrestling...a balance of the use of real wrestling moves and holds to demonstrate control and physical and sexual dominance of rival.