News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

10 Hidden Gems

• 0 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
10 Hidden Gems
« on: January 26, 2023, 10:39:37 PM »
I was going to post my 10 favorite videos of all time, but then I realized that at least 7 of them were SuiteFights.  How can you go wrong with an epic like Jess vs Mira II, or the ferocity of the 4 minute Sara Brooke vs Lexi, or the intense struggle of Ivy vs Bella?

So putting SuiteFights to the side for a minute, which are the videos that I keep going back to time after time, because they simply “ring the bell” every time?

Here are my ten hidden gems.  Requirements?  They must be real fights between even attractive opponents, and not one sided.

1.  TPC- Sue Strong vs Penny Smart.  Video quality here is not the best but the fight is great.  A grueling 45 minute match between two topless attractive women.  It’s not a catfight but submission wrestling and they go hard at one another.  A definitive winner in the end.

2. Catfight Haven V#62- Adrianne vs Ariana.  A real fight from Catfight Haven?  Yup. Don’t know how that happened, but it did. They start in dresses but quickly lose them and fight topless.  Hard real wrestling with some hair pulling thrown in.  One woman is stronger but the fighting is very even.

3. Crystal VM6- Shannon vs Leslie.  Don’t be confused.  Crystal has several Shannon vs Leslie fights, but this one is NOT those.  Completely different girls.  The Shannon (still another Shannon) vs. Jen fight on VM7 is considered by many as the greatest Crystal fight, but I think this one on VM6 is better.  Just an all out fight between to gals who apparently have some history.  Brutal and back and forth as they hold nothing back.  Loser is left on the floor crying at the end.

4. ECNWC 46- Brittany vs Cearia.  Pretty girls.  Both fit and strong.  Mostly they keep their tops on, but a true catfight, and nothing held back.  It ends with one gal getting at her rival’s pussy to make her submit.

5. ECC 94-  Jean vs Sasha.  Similar to many ECC fights, but this one has something special in terms of the intensity.  Girls are attractive (especially Jean).  Standard catfight rules and they fight hard.  They do seem to enjoy hurting each other.  Camera work is spotty, but video quality is fine.

6. Catz Review CR65- Jess vs The Boss II.  Their first fight was a dud; The Boss won easily. But this is a different story and Jess gives as much as she takes in this catfight.  They struggle very hard because there is not really a strength advantage for either girl.  They fight topless and the bodies are excellent.

7. Fighting Wildcats- Crystal vs Shahira.  Only 6 minutes but a great 6 minutes.  They seemed a little embarrassed to start, but after they lock up they are intent on hurting each other.  Delightful, fit women with great bodies. 

8. Girlfight Club- Lori vs Denise. Two naked middle aged women (45 and 48) in a living room catfighting.  Both are in great shape and it is a very even match-up.  Not your typical Girlfight Club offering with their usual semi-sadist trading punches in turn, but a true catfight from start to finish.

9. Kontex #150- Jessica vs Barbara:  Naked. Big girls.  Dirty fighting.  Definitive ending.  Brutal.

10. DWW 268- Pettula vs Eva P.:  All the DWW/Fighting Dolls/Foxy Combat videos seems to morph into one after a while, with pretty girls wrestling topless. For me they are at their day job, earning some $$$ and the fights lack a sense of rivalry.  This one, is just a bit different.   The set up is two women spending the day in their apartment and they decide to wrestle to see who is stronger.  It’s very long video, over 45 minutes with a lot of time doing stuff in the apartment, not fighting.  But when they finally get on the mats, they wrestle for real and the the bodies are hot and you are convinced that it is two women experimenting with competition.

Honorable Mention:  The 3 part Yamielle vs Ruby in the motel room.  Sorry, don’t know the producer, but it’s a hell of a fight.

Do you have a hidden gem?

Rich