News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lars Abenteuer 5.0 - A call from Grandma (Part 1)

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Lars Abenteuer 5.0 - A call from Grandma (Part 1)
« on: January 28, 2023, 05:16:40 PM »
Hey, this part is mainly an erotic prequel to the next part. Not much of fighting though...hope you still enjoy.

Only a few days had passed before my grandma contacted me.
"Hey honey. I'm fighting two old friends tomorrow and we still need a referee. Do you LUST?" she had capitalized the last word of her message and sent me a selfie of her big boobs.
"Sure! When and where?"
"Tomorrow night. I'll pick you up. Feel free to bring Sara if you like."
I couldn't shake the feeling that Grandma already knew more about our relationship.
Then in the evening I caught my cousin and lover Sara in the bathroom. We had given the baby and four bottles of breast milk to Aunt Britta, who had said goodbye to me with the words, "I hope you'll come to one of my fights sometime. I would need urgent support in the ring corner." After that, she had kissed me very sensually and pressed her big tits against my body.
What would Sara say if she caught her mother making out with me?
But now my girlfriend stood dripping wet in front of the mirror. Her breasts looked massive because she hadn't breastfed in a long time. Even while drying off, her nipples started to lick.
"Can you give me a hand honey? I don't want to pump before tonight. My things show off better that way. But I still need some relief." She winked at me and I lifted her up and sat her on a small cabinet. She smelled of shower gel and breast milk and I kissed her tenderly while she wrapped her arms and legs around me.
I kissed her down her cleavage to her breasts which were so hard and veiny that my cock was pressing in my pants. I grabbed her thick milky tits tenderly and squeezed them while taking both teats into my mouth at the same time.
"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" A long sigh escaped her and it was surely partly out of pain as I was putting a lot of pressure on her milk tanks and partly out of pleasure as she loved it when I drank from her milk and tenderly sucked and sucked on her nipples.
The warm milk shot into my mouth in rough quantities and my girlfriend grabbed her crotch. Her pussy was certainly not only wet from the shower. I heard smacking sounds - so she was fingering herself. I continued to drink, splashing her milk on my face, sucking the nipples and drinking alternately sometimes left and sometimes right. Sara was breathing faster and faster and rubbing her pussy harder.
"Yes...drink my darling. Drink from my udders but leave some for the evening."
"Oh you horny milk sow! Such fat big milk udders! YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Sara moaned and had three fingers sunk deep into her cxnt. Sure I could have fucked her, but I wanted to save it all for my grandma's fight and I was pretty sure Sara would be on a roll tonight too. She moaned harder and harder while I lifted her right breast with my teeth and the pain quickly drove her to climax:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA GOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT YESAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She quivered all over, twitching and moaning. I lost my grip on her breast and slapped both tits hard, giving her orgasm a second thrust and prolonging it. Happy, Sara hugged me and kissed me. Her tits were still dripping a little, but looked almost as full as before.
"We'll have to test how much is in there sometime." Sara laughed and nodded.
"Yes Lars. Pump and milk me to the end if you like. But tonight I still need my milk...."
DING DONG...
The doorbell rang and Grandma was surely already waiting in the car. "Fuck, we need to hurry."
During the ride to the venue of the fight, we confessed our love to Grandma Andrea. "Britta already told me, that Lars spends a lot of time with you."
Sara looked worried, "So, what do you think about it. I mean, after all, we are related and...."
Grandma laughed loudly and heartily. "Oh Sara! This relationship is far more normal than all the erotic fighting and sex we have within the family. In fact, it's the only legal thing."
Sara looked at me in surprise, but then she snuggled up to me. It was great that we had found each other. But now we were looking forward to Grandma's fight....
However, the ride did not take us to a private house, nor to a boxing club or anything like that. Grandma stopped in front of a spa. We all got out and surprised I read at the entrance: "Candle-Light-Nudist-Night".
We followed her, because obviously she knew her way around here. "Hello Mrs. Schröder. I didn't know they were fighting today." The busty young lady at the front desk made my jaw drop. She was naked and in front of her hung enormous tits that dwarfed any bust size of the women in my family.
She was a little overweight, but she flaunted her curves without shame. She bent over and rested her massive udders on the counter. "And who are her companions?"
"Oh, they are my grandchildren, Sara and Lars. They will be supporting me tonight, at least morally.
The lady at the desk eyed me up and down. Where a bulge formed in my pants, she lingered with her gaze.
She sighed and reached into a drawer from which she pulled out three red bracelets. She handed them to us and wished us a good time. Grandma and Sara had already disappeared into the locker room when the voluptuous naked woman grabbed me by the wrist.
"Ever touched J-cups?" I shook my head sheepishly. Then she stepped out from behind her counter and placed my hands on her enormous natural tits. I needed both hands to even begin to handle one breast. I lifted them up and felt the enormous weight. Unnerved, I felt her hand in my crotch.
"You're well endowed too sweetie. If you ever want to have some fun, you know where to find me."
'I nodded with a grin, lifted the breast weighing at least 4 kilos to my lips and licked the buxom young slut's nipple with pleasure.
'SMATTTTTTTTTTTT! Then I dropped the breast which fell with a meaty smack on her belly. "OUFFF....!" She moaned briefly and gave me a slap before turning her attention to the next guests.
I looked for a locker room and remained completely naked. Worried, I looked at my cock. At the moment it was still half erect and it would surely grow to full hardness as soon as I met a naked woman.
But what should I do. The sign at the entrance was unmistakable.
So I walked through a short corridor and checked out the situation first. The spa had several pools, in which some guests were already cavorting. Even though the naked bodies were hidden in the water, there was a strong eroticism in the air. On some couches behind it other people had made themselves comfortable with cocktails in the hand.
The spa also had steam baths and saunas, of course, and finally I could make out Sara at the bar. She already had a cocktail in her hand and was flirting with the bartender. He was clearly older than me and just as naked as the guests. Again and again my girlfriend squinted at his crack butt and his handsome genitals. Sara had seductively placed her overfull breasts on the counter and I could practically watch how the guy got an erection.
"Hey honey!" Demonstratively, I took Sara in my arms and kissed her to make it clear to the guy that I was with her.
I also ordered a drink and Sara nestled her naked warm body against me. Next to us took a seat two young girls whose perfect curves took away my last chance not to be rock hard. My cock was throbbing! I put a hand on one in front of Sara milk breasts and played with the nipple that immediately began to lick.
"Andrea has already gone ahead to the sauna. We should follow in a minute. She's meeting her opponents there."
I looked at Sara in amazement. "Opponents? Are there more than one?"
"Grandma said there are two since it's going to be a handicap match. But she knows them well and mainly it should be an erotic show fight for the guests. Not a fight to the death."
I sighed in relief.
"After what Mom took the other day, it would also be really intense if Grandma had such a tough fight right afterwards."
"How is she doing, anyway?"
I sipped from my drink and told her that her breasts were still green and blue. They had turned all sorts of colors in the days that followed and the swelling had barely gone down.
"And did you fuck Mom again?"
I almost choked on my drink. I still hadn't gotten used to how open and carefree we were about sex and incest in the family.
"No, but I got to cream and massage her breasts every day. And besides, thanks to you, I hardly have any energy left to satisfy a second wife."
Sara grinned sweetly and dimples formed on her cheeks. "I know my darling. I'm so sorry for being so greedy. If having sex four times a day is too much for you, you need to say something."
Sara kissed me deep and wet and grabbed my erection with two hands. I was in heaven!
My cousin and lover was extremely good in bed and coupled with her constantly full milky tits, I was definitely the luckiest eighteen year old teenager in the entire country.
When we finished our drinks, we walked hand in hand towards the sauna. We encountered many nudist couples and I realized that I was not the only one walking around with a stiff penis.
We arrived at the area from where seven doors led into the various saunas and steam rooms. In the atrium in front, there was a large pool where the oil cathing would take place later. Despite the heat, I got goose bumps at the thought and thought back to how my grandma had deflowered me together with my aunt in such a pool just three weeks ago.
We searched for Grandma in three saunas before finding her in a steam room. After the fog lifted a bit, my eyes fell on the three mature ladies on the bench in front of us.
"OH MY GOD!"
Grandma was sitting in the middle, enclosed by two ladies at least as pretty and busty as she was. My jaw dropped because one of them was my former German teacher.
Frau Müller had been the wet dream of many boys for decades and even now in her mid-fifties she still had a body that almost made me explode on the spot. She had at least one cup size more than grandma and her tits were firm and huge.
The three ladies, bathed in sweat, just grinned at me and my massive boner.
"Hello Lars. I see you've turned out splendidly."
"Ha...ha....hello Mrs. Müller."
I hated myself for starting to stutter with nervousness. Mrs. Müller an oil catcher? I couldn't believe it.
On the other side sat a mature lady I didn't know yet. She was older than Grandma, maybe in her early sixties. She had noticeably more gray hair, but still had a very erotic physique with big meaty saggy tits.
"This is Mrs. Blum. She's a biology teacher. The two of them are going to team up against me in wrestling."
I was simply speechless. The curves of my grandma and the other two fighters blew my mind. Sara sat down on the bench on the other side and watched as Grandma pulled me towards her and took my stiff cock in her mouth.
Mrs. Blum and Mrs. Müller came so close that their big tits brushed against my legs. Heavy sweaty breasts! I was in heaven! In addition, grandma who swallowed my cock deeper and deeper. I reached for the breasts of my former teacher on the left side and the sweaty hanging tits of Mrs. Blum. Ms. Müller's tits were noticeably firmer and huge wrecking balls, while Ms. Blum's ripe udders were large, soft and heavy.
I moaned at what Grandma's tongue was doing to my glans and was about to squirt.
"Grandma....me...I......!"
She blew my cock even harder, massaging my balls as she did so. No doubt she wanted my cum in her mouth.
"Well Lars? You used to look at my breasts all the time. Do you like them?"
I clawed my fingers harder into Ms. Miller's big tit and massaged her firm flesh. I big hard nipple stretched out towards me and behind me I heard the moan of my girlfriend fingering herself with certainty.
"You had the horniest udders in the whole school, whether it was the teachers or the students."
I that moment I could not and would not delay my climax and squirted the full load of cum into Grandma's mouth. She sucked hard and swirled her tongue until I was dizzy. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
To the last drop she took it all in and bent over to Mrs. Müller. Then she let the sperm drip on their shiny breasts and sauced them completely with it. An incredible amount ran over her plump udders and made it look as if several men had ejaculated on her breasts at once.
"You have a magnificent grandson Andrea," said Mrs. Blum.
"Thank you Maria. He turned out well." Grandma grinned at me and stroked my big penis.
Suddenly the door opened and an employee called into the booth, "Sara Schröder?"
My friend jumped up and pulled her fingers out of her leaking pussy in disappointment. "Yes?"
"If you'll follow me, please?"
Addressing the other three mature ladies, he said, "The fight starts in 15 minutes."
I went along with my friend to see what it was all about. I already suspected that we would get in trouble for having sex in the sauna or my girlfriend's masturbation. But far from it. Many spectators had already gathered at the oil wrestling ring and at one end stood a naked Turkish woman with big breasts.
The way they stood out from her chest and the many protruding veins raised a suspicion in me: She was also breastfeeding and was just full to bursting with breast milk.
"Your grandma informed us that you had breast milk. And we wanted to ask if you might want to fill the pool with milk together with Aisha. Then we could do without the oil."
My breath caught in my throat. This was an enormously horny idea and my cock straightened up again. Sara of course agreed, gave me a kiss and left me among the other spectators while she stood next to Aischa and the two of them were ready to milk off their breasts in front of everyone and provide the necessary lubricant for the fight.
"Let's see who has more potato," the Turkish girl said challengingly.
"Your tiny tits certainly can't compete with mine Kebab!"
Everyone laughed at what the two threw at each other. From a few feet away, the two looked equally well endowed and at least size DD. What a sight: A pair of white plump tits and one with Mediterranean complexion, big dark areola and pierced nipples.
The audience started clapping and Sara just had to squeeze her breasts in a bit between her upper arms to start the milk flow. The sight of my girlfriend, still completely sweaty from the steam room, just shooting her milk two meters into the pool was divine!
Aischa used a different technique: she stroked out her thick udders lengthwise and squirted her breast milk not quite as far into the ring. Then switched to real milking motions on her nipples and 6-10 thick jets shot out per breast forming a real corona.
"WOOOOOOW look at these horny milk udders!" The men were going crazy but the female guests were also very interested in which of the two young women was squirting more milk into the ring. Looking at the puddles on the floor, the cute Turkish girl was clearly ahead. My friend realized she was behind and was now milking her nipples as well. She threw her head back, either out of pleasure or pain, and now also brought out thick jets of warm milk.
The whole thing went on for many minutes and the big tits hardly showed any weakness. Still the milk flowed in streams. The two grinned at each other, a sign that they did not take the insults before quite so seriously.
Again and again they changed technique, walking around the pool to wet it as evenly as possible with their horny milk.
"Can I have a turn?" An older gentleman showed himself very briskly and when Sara stood in front of him, he simply reached around her and grabbed her tits. She raised her arms and let him. His hard cock wasn't too big, but was certainly poking her ass cheeks. This bitch! He milked her skillfully and stripped the milk from her udders with great pressure. Aischa looked enviously over at the two and then suddenly approached me.
"Would you like to give a hand?"
"Sure!"
She stood in front of me and my thick hard penis rubbed over her plump ass. What a feeling! Her warm southern body nestled against me and I grabbed her tits. They were already clearly emptied, but my milking movements still resulted in thick warm jets. I put some breast milk in my hands and massaged her heavy DD tits a little with it. The massage caused a pleasant moan and a renewed stimulated flow of milk.
"You know how to handle boobs kid."
The Turkish girl was at least in her mid-twenties and leaned forward slightly. My glans poked between her buttocks and gently pressed against her labia. How I would have just loved to penetrate her! But we left it at the teasing and I milked now, supported by gravity these thick oriental tits ever further.
The game continued for another 10 minutes and the fighters came laughing out of the steam room and joined us. Their ripe bodies shone and they got wide-eyed when they saw that they would be fighting bathed not in oil but in breast milk.
Sara was almost milked dry and Aisha was also contented in my arms. She was horny to the point of no return. Again and again my cock had briefly plunged into her hole and bumped against her clitoris.
"Excuse me, please. I have to leave for a moment." She gave me a little kiss and disappeared into the sauna. It was more than clear to me what she was going to do there.
"Many many thanks to the potato and kebab for this erotic show and all the breast milk for our match."
The pool was filled with at least a quart of white sticky breast milk and the amount they had both supplied was enormous. Sara came back to me and took me in her arms.
"Was the Turkish girl horny? Did you enjoy it?"
I was honest: "The girl is a really horny sow and I would have liked to fuck her."
"Then go after her! Seriously! Take her Lars!"
I looked at Sara suspiciously, but she was serious and so I went after Aischa in the sauna. The fight would surely take a few more minutes, and I wanted to be back by then.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
Re: Lars Abenteuer 5.0 - A call from Grandma (Part 1)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 09:22:25 PM »
Taboo Hotness!!!!! superbly done.
HG Hunt