News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lars Adventures 5.0 - A call from granny Part 2 (2vs1 in milk)

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Lars Adventures 5.0 - A call from granny Part 2 (2vs1 in milk)
« on: January 30, 2023, 07:38:29 PM »
While I followed the thick-bosomed Turkish mare into the sauna, I already saw that an employee of the spa had taken a microphone to hand and started to introduce the fighters.
"Welcome dear audience to our match today, which is very special. First because it will take place in breast milk instead of oil, second because it is a handicap match. Our first fighter is Andrea, 58 years old, 65 kilos with beautiful 80DD tits."
Applause rang out and grandma Andrea stretched her arms in the air and turned her erotic sweaty body. Plump breasts, a small sexy belly and a luscious shapely ass made her an eye-catcher. Her private parts were not bare, but hairy and trimmed.
"And her first opponent tonight is Ms. Müller, 55 years old, 63 kilos with a bombastic 80G bust." Mrs. Müller grinned and grabbed her perfect big tits to put on a little show. She squeezed them and then lifted them to her mouth to lick them over her sweaty nipples. They were so firm that I doubted if they were real. But they were. 100% firm tit meat in a shape that women usually have in their early twenties. The audience became euphoric at the sight of them. In the intimate area she was completely shaved.
"And the second opponent for Andrea and Mrs. Müller's tag partner is Greta. She is 61 years old, 66 kilos and equipped with 90F tits."
Ms. Blum walked over to Ms. Müller, leaned an arm around her shoulders, and signaled to my grandma that she wasn't going to have it easy today. Chest to chest they stood ready to work my grandma together.
"Normal tag rules apply. Only one opponent allowed at a time. Victory by surrender of opponent. Double teaming is allowed for twenty seconds after the high-five."

Meanwhile, in the sauna:
She was lying there fingering herself so hard that her large emptied breasts were rolling from side to side. When she noticed me, she looked up startled, but kept her legs spread just as wide as before. Her bare soaking wet pussy lay fragrant before me and all I had to do was step between her legs and ram my rock hard cock into her.
It smacked as I stretched her horny cxnt and she screamed hoarse with pleasure. My penis was big enough to fill her completely and fuck her so deeply that I kept lightly bumping into her cervix.
Everything about her quivered and her breasts slapped up to her face as she played hard on her clit. I was so horny from the Melk show that it didn't take me long to come. But neither did Aischa. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" She came very loudly and screamed like a banshee, then I pulled out of her and squirted all over her front.
The white cum on her well tanned belly and with a lot of pressure down to her tits and made a nice contrast.
I grabbed her soft tits and rubbed my cream on them with pleasure.
"Don't you ever feel like a little friendly battle against my girlfriend? Or a milk duel?"
Aisha laughed. "Milk duel?"
"Yes. I'll put you both to a milking machine and see which one of you has more to offer."
Aisha rubbed her belly, got my cum on her fingers and licked them greedily. "Nothing I'd like better than that. I'm so going to flatten your little potato girlfriend."
I laughed and hurried back into the ring. Grandma was already waiting for me. "Finally! I wanted you to be the referee." She was already standing in the pool with her first opponent, Mrs. Müller, and both of them were now covered in a mix of sweat and breast milk. I almost slipped too and my heart raced at the thought that they were both about to wrestle each other.
A quick sideways glance at Sara showed me that she wasn't harboring any bad feelings. She grinned broadly and contentedly as she looked down at my semi-stiff cock, which still had the competitor's cxnt juice hanging from it.

I looked into the round of spectators all completely naked waiting for me to release the fight. Most of the cocks of the male visitors were already stiff.
"3...2...1...fight!"
Andrea and Mrs. Müller rushed toward each other, stretching out their arms and simultaneously hitting each other with a clothesline across their ample tits. SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! What an impact! Moaning, the two simultaneously flew through the air until they hit their backs, mother's milk splattering all over the place.
"OUFFFFFFFFFF!" The plump ripe pairs of tits quivered and thrashed wildly. Panting, they both got back on their feet as fast as they could and slapped into each other. SMATTTTTTTT! Chest to chest they clung to each other tightly. My grandma's eyes widened and she looked in disbelief at their breasts pressed hard against each other. The 80G of her opponent dominated her actually perfect DD with ease! The firm shiny balls of flesh pressed hard into her breasts and deformed her tit flesh outward.
"Well Andrea? That's just a little taste of what's in store for your breasts today."
Mrs. Müller had embraced Grandma, lifted her up and suddenly dropped her onto her outstretched knee. SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! "OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!" A murmur went through the audience, while Grandma couldn't make a sound in shock. Her naked cxnt had just been thundered onto her opponent's knee with the force of her entire weight. She fell powerlessly to the side, holding her pussy.
Wow! I would not have expected this hardness. Ms. Müller went to the edge of the ring and high-fived Ms. Blum. The second opponent entered the ring and now they had twenty seconds to take on her opponent together.
Ms. Müller, with Grandma curled up in fetal position, turned her back and pinned her shoulder to the floor while Ms. Blum interlocked her hands and made a big fist.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! UNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! GOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
WHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! CLOPPPPPPPP!
Five times the interlocked fists rammed hard into Grandma's breasts like a steam hammer, making her cry out loudly while her tit flesh was being compressed. Her breasts compressed under the impacts, bouncing back into shape and dancing wildly across her chest. Sweat and milk made the hits sound even more imposing than they actually already were.
"Double Team over!"
I sent Grandma's first opponent out of the pool, because her time was up. She stood up and hugged me with her luscious wet curves, grabbed my bare ass and my cock jumped back to full hardness. "I want you later Lars." With that, her fingers stroked my glans, leaving no doubt as to what she meant.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAARHHHHHHHHHH!" Grandma's scream brought me back to reality. Her opponent just pulled her back to her feet by her breasts, grabbed her crotch and lifted her up. She screamed again and I guessed that Ms. Blum's fingernails were just gripping her labia much harder than necessary for the throw.
WAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Granny thundered to the floor again and thudded loudly. Again her curves trembled and she even bounced a bit in the air before stopping completely.
Her opponent immediately wanted to follow up with a leg drop, but Oma spun away just in time and Ms. Blum landed only on her butt. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Obviously she had bruised her rump a bit. Her mouth was open in pain and she was holding her lower spine. So there was little she could do as my grandma gave her a kick across both fat boobs.
SMACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again the milk spiked and the force swept Mrs. Blum onto her back. Grandma didn't hesitate to grab her hair and pull her to her feet. She kicked twice hard into their bellies, earning deep groans. Then her opponent was weakened enough for her to take her across the shoulders.
Grandma Andrea's biceps tensed and I found it incredibly sexy what moves the ladies were still capable of at her age. Mrs. Blum's spine bent at a very painful angle and her own tits almost fell in her face. Grandma had grabbed her by the neck and between the legs and, purely by accident, inserted several fingers into her opponent's cxnt.
Ms. Blum moaned from a mix of pleasure and pain and Grandma carried her across the ring, earning applause and shouts from the audience. Sara also cheered her grandma and bounced enthusiastically.
SMACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Granny suddenly unloaded on her opponent from shoulder height and she gasped loudly as she hit the ground and it drove the air from her lungs.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Ms. Blum rolled to her side and held her back. She looked for her partner and held out her arm to high-five her, and Mrs. Müller held hers out to her as well. Grandma was able to grab her ankle just in time to pull her back.
"Not so fast sweetie. I'm not done with you yet."
She grabbed both legs and was about to spread them to kick her opponent juicy in the pussy. But the opposite happened: the slippery breastmilk caused Mrs. Blum to get her legs free and kick my grandma's plump bosom with both feet.
WHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! Andrea flew backwards a full meter and landed on the perimeter of the pool. Half of her was hanging outside, torso and legs were inside. She was holding her breasts and suddenly her second opponent was at her in a flash, wrapping her neck with her right arm. Grandma Andrea found herself in a headlock and almost choked. My hot former teacher pressed her face sideways against her fat chest and fixed her, while Mrs. Blum in the ring attacked Grandma from behind.
Energetically I intervened, "Foul!"
"Oh no Mr. Referee. Andrea is only partially in the ring. Half of her is outside and none of your business." I looked totally confused. Was she right or was she just interpreting the rules in her favor.
While I was thinking, Mrs. Blum grabbed her between the legs from behind. Grandma yelped and I didn't know what to do. It seemed as if her private parts were suffering. I bent lower to get a good look at everything and opened my mouth in shock. Mrs. Blum had impaled Grandma like a bowling ball. Her thumb in her anus and two fingers deep in her pussy. She wriggled but couldn't free herself.
"Foul!"
But Ms. Blum did not respond immediately, so I began counting her out.
"1......2...........3.....!" On the count of three, she let go and Grandma's fuck holes were free again. At the other end, Mrs. Muller had grabbed her titty meat and was just letting it slide between her fingers. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRHHHHH..........hmmmmmmmmmmm!"
Grandma braced herself in the pool's surrounds and pulled herself free with milk and sweat certainly helping her. Her face was bright red and red welts also ran across her horny breasts.
She lay on the ground breathing heavily.
Ms. Blum pounced right back on her and pulled her to her feet by her hair. A whole three times she sent my hot granny through the ring with a fling of her hair and each time her naked body hit somewhere else. For her everything turned and she came only slowly on all fours.
Then the two big-bosomed mature teachers switched again. They high-fived and Ms. Blum helped Grandma to her feet, hooked her arms behind her back and aligned her front with her partner.
My former teacher stood shakily on the wall of the pool and jumped off: SMATTTTTTTTTTT! A massive drop kick rammed into Grandma's tits, flattening them like pancakes against her ribs.
However, the force not only transported Grandma backwards, but Mrs. Blum slipped as well. Granny's full weight landed on her and hit her hard in the stomach, while the back of her head hit her opponent on the nose and made her yelp.
Granny Andrea slid off her and held her breasts, gasping.
Mrs. Müller went to her tag partner and saw if she was ok. In fact, the attack had hurt her rather than my grandma.
I also went to her and asked if she would be able to continue the fight. She nodded, dazed, and Mrs. Müller and I helped her out of the ring. But no sooner had my the hot mature blonde turned around than Grandma rushed at her. With a fierce Shoulder Tackle she hit her belly and took her off her legs.
WAHAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!
Meanwhile, the audience cheered my grandma on, "Andreaaaaa....Andreaaaaaa...."
And then the battle of the wildcats began. The two rolled through the pool, clawing and working their bare breasts, twisting their nipples and sinking their fingernails into the soft flesh of their natural tits.
Again and again the fists flew and the knees hit the belly, pussy or breasts of the opponent.
First, Grandma Mrs. Müller got in a leg scissors across the tits, then it took place in reverse and Grandma's belly was the target. I was rock hard and always close to the action. The two sweat heavily, moaned and cursed. So slowly my grandma ran out of strength and air.
Mrs. Müller got the upper hand and sat on her tits. She jumped around with her horny ass on them and prepared grandma's breasts so additional torment. At the same time she made sure she didn't catch her breath.
SMATTT...SMATTTT.... slap after slap hit grandma's face where her hair was smeared with breast milk. She was at the end of her rope. She tried to throw her opponent off several times, but Mrs. Müller just grinned and looked at me. She reached back and inserted three fingers deep into my grandma's cxnt. She slid forward a little more and buried Grandma's face between her thighs. Her wet cxnt hole came up to granny's nose and Mrs. Müller started to ride and fuck her face on the one hand and to finger her hard on the other hand. It smacked louder and louder and Mrs. Müller found my grandma's G-spot and suddenly made her cum.
Grandma moaned into the cxnt of her opponent while gushing her juices came out of her and mixed with the milk. The audience now cheered on Mrs. Müller again, who rubbed her cxnt faster and faster on my grandma's face. She meanwhile kneaded her own big tits and fucked them properly.
"MMMMM......oh God...yes...yes.....jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Mrs. Muller jerked, her tits swung and quivered and she rode Grandma's face so hard I feared she would be KO'd from lack of air.
Hardly had she calmed down, I pulled her off my grandma. She was lying on the floor, fucked and lifeless. "Grandma! Grandma! Are you ok?"
No response. I gently slapped her smeared face and only very slowly did she regain consciousness and open her eyes.
She seemed to need a moment to realize what had happened.
"Lars? Did I....lose?"
I nodded. Losing more clearly than being fingered to climax and then face-fucked was not possible. And so I stood up, grabbed Frau Müller's arm and stretched it up into the air. Ms. Blum joined me and I also took her wrist and stretched it toward the ceiling.
"And the winners by sex KO are these two hot ladies!"
They jumped to my neck and hugged me. Their slippery horny curves clung to me and I was kissed by both of them. They grabbed my cock and then it got very private in the hot tub. How private? This time I leave exceptionally to your imagination.