News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Womens Wrestling The Way It Should Be 8

• 0 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Womens Wrestling The Way It Should Be 8
« on: January 31, 2023, 05:50:05 PM »
Women's Wrestling the Way It SHOULD BE 8

As another rant before this story, once again, WOW, Women of Wrestling has not really impressed me, while David Mclaine is still connected with the company, it seems clear he has little say, this is NOT what I DO NOT expect to see based on GLOW, POWW, and the 1st go round of WOW, it is far from it, seeing The Southern Belles get their sweet asses handed to them is gone, seeing the Russians toy with sweet Shannon O'Brien and Liberty until ramming their heads together to pin them both is gone, and seeing Summer and Sandy, The Beach Patrol getting no pun intended, "Wiped Out" (Now they have Crystal Waters and Sandy Shores who have yet to debut - not the same as ) is gone in the original start up WOW.

Now it is mostly ho hum, good girls win/bad girls lose like every other fed, it was seeing Little Egypt, Paisley, and Jade as an example in these old times not only losing but losing so easily that made these feds different from the same old same old.

Now, in the newest version of WOW as already stated moments ago, it is Good Girls Win/Bad Girls Lose like everywhere else, and to go along with that, some of the good girls who do lose, I have little interest in and with this past weekend's show, it was BK Rythm losing again, SO Predictable, Kandi Krush going down, she might be real nice in real life, but her character does nothing for me, they let Randi Rah Rah and Coach Campanelli (Need Patti Pep back please to team with Randi not Randi tagging with Coach)  defeat The Tonga Twins (Oh how far have the mighty fallen already) and Leia defeated Tormenta (AGAIN) , so it was either a masked heel losing or a lovely lady with too many tattoos (Sorry, not a fan of tats on women to that huge number that she has - so if I annoy you on this, go ahead and pretend you smashed a chair over my head and power bombed me through a table) possibly facing her 1st WOW defeat, it was yet again on my DVR, an instant delete episode, at least the 4th I did not care to save when the episode ended and I had the option to delete. 

Anyway again, this is different from what I expect from WOW based on GLOW,POWW, and early WOW, characters I can't get into, who is good and who is bad, heel vs heel matches, how many times do we have to see a particular wrestler lose and all that, BK Rythm, Bad Girl Queen Jobber, and someone like Wrecking Ball, only difference, she is bigger and meaner than BK, but so far what use for her is, I have no clue, they have done nothing to make her a threat, hope they add more wrestlers and go back to what made them GLOW, POWW, and early WOW, instead of being another fed.

With that said, I have no control over it, only in story form, so let's get to ANOTHER story of me letting all know how I THINK IT SHOULD BE.

As we open the newest show, in the ring stand two giants, Wrecking Ball along with Chainsaw.

With the mic, the 2 let all know that they were none too happy with how they were being used, their potential being wasted as WOW was bowing down to woke culture and now culture, and corporate takeover in the fed that had the say of what went on and THEY WERE SICK OF IT, why are we being used as accessories when we know full well, we could destroy any of the good girls we face and even though Wrecking Ball was more freelance and Chainsaw was part of The Heavy Metal Sisters stable, who were also as Chainsaw put it "We are chump change in the scheme of things" while Wrecking Ball went on "And me, a big goof, they have little tiny Randi Rah Rah beating me oh so quickly in an arm wrestling vignette like I could not even bench press an empty bar, I could toss that little cheerleader from LA to San Diego if I wanted to.

Anway, they went on and added that 'NO MORE' making us a joke, we got together and decided to team up to prove what happens when two powerful Brutes are set lose, now, any two good girls in back want to face the newly formed ' DESTRUCTION INC Tag Team?".

After a few moments, out came the already mentioned, Randi Rah Rah along with Jennifer "Gen Z" Flores.

The two sweet, good girls came out all smiles as they greeted the crowd as they were more than happy to quiet down Destruction Inc. before it got started.

Both Randi & Jennifer when getting into the ring, walked right up to Chainsaw and Wrecking Ball and stared the heels right in their eyes, even though you could clearly see the heels towering over the good girls, who were full of confidence despite the size disadvantage until Chainsaw & Wrecking Ball, gave a little smear to the sides of Jen & Randi's cheeks, making Jennifer and Randi back off with little smiles indicating they were conveying "ok, so that's how it's going to be".

Chainsaw and Wrecking Ball walked away with their backs turned to taunt the crowd of their face smear diss of their opponents, and Randi and Jennifer took that opportunity to connect from behind with dropkicks that made Chainsaw and Wrecking Ball go nowhere, and only made them look at each other and get a mean look on their faces as they turned back towards Randi & Jennifer "PATHETIC YOU LITTLE SHRIMPS - TRY IT AGAIN. "

Randi & Jennifer did indeed do it again as the big heels just stood there, unmoved and unfazed "Ain't going to work lightweights, try something else".

Randi & Jennifer looked at each other and bounced off the ropes for some momentum and charged at the big heels, Chainsaw and Wrecking Ball attempted clotheslines, only to have the athletic and agile good girls duck under their attempts, bound off the ropes for more momentum and on the return, both Randi & Jennifer leapt up and thrust their bodies forward attempting cross body blocks on their big foes, they were caught like they were a sack of feathers.

Randi & Jennifer kicked for escape, but the heels just held onto them with ease as they walked around the ring with them wondering what to do until they backed away enough and with just 1 look, they hurled Randi and Jennifer forward towards each other where they hit back-to-back hard and down to the mat they went.

Chainsaw followed by bringing Randi right up and whipped her into the corner as just after she hit, Wrecking Ball sent Jennifer towards her partner where they collided in the corner and remained standing against each other as Wrecking Ball charged in and squashed both good girls with a corner splash, and as she moved aside, here came Chainsaw with a corner splash, crushed both cuties a second time.

After Chainsaw moved aside, the babes fell to the mat and without missing a beat, Chainsaw grabbed Randi and Wrecking Ball grabbed Jennifer and brough them just that quickly into a powerbomb position, but went further by fully bending their bodies over so they were both balled up as Wrecking Ball & Chainsaw spun around very quickly while easily holding the smaller good girls and upon a quick look , the heels jumped up slightly and came crashing down with both babes with a powerbomb/piledriver combo move they hinted at earlier was "The Doomsday Drop".

Both good girls limbs seemed just like that to go limp upon impact and with knee on chest covers, the ref made the pin count, 1-2-3 as Chainsaw and Wrecking Ball pretty much won in around 40 seconds as almost half the time spent was toying with the caught babes after the clothesline attempt.

With the 1-2-3, Chainsaw and Wrecking Ball brought up Jennifer and Randi and quickly and rudely tossed them out of the ring and then went on another blab to let all know that is how quickly and easily they can make it and put all the good girls on notice as the fans boo's and the quickly disposed of Jennifer and Randi were assisted to the back with the help from security.
You never grow old until you stop being young