News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Unfair Conclusion

• 5 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
A Unfair Conclusion
« on: February 01, 2023, 10:49:53 AM »
An American lady, Gia  comes up against one of the best, Belgium lady,  Xana.   According to Wrestlewicki,  Gia is from San Diego and seemed to be freelance, appearing for different producers but the records show few matches.   The final score at 1-1 the officials awarded the match to Xana on the basis she had spent more time on top.  I think this decision is wrong. The score should decide the winner.  I’ve seen matches where one woman obviously have the upper hand but in a timed match if she is unable to gain a pin or submission a draw is declared.  It should be pointed out, in this match both ladies gained their score while fighting from underneath.  Although a Xana fan, Gia deserves her hard fought draw.   There is a nice moment as the girls are introduced when Xana lowers her gaze and looks at Gias erect nipples.

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=1631463&name=%5Bamazonensport%5D-as-073-01-xana-vs-gia-19m33s
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 10:55:32 AM by presenterfan »

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: A Unfair Conclusion
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 05:44:56 PM »
Does anyone know what Gia is up to these days? She has fought for a lot of different companies over the years.

T
« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 09:17:16 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Jtiawrestler

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 08:09:14 PM »
Does anyone know what Gia is up to these days? We has fought for a lot of different companies over the years.

Realtor in Ft Lauderdale

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 09:20:05 PM »
Does anyone know what Gia is up to these days? We has fought for a lot of different companies over the years.

Realtor in Ft Lauderdale

Thank you!
Tony
Cheers!

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 12:55:53 PM »
A great match, I love the start, both women focussed on the upcoming fight, no silly talk just geitng ready.
t
The small matrom with proper wal padding makes it so intense.
Xana is bigger and ely grnds in her opening side headlock but Gia isnt bothered at al, and gets out as they go down

great one again

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 09:47:15 PM »
I was such a huge Gia fan. I actually have her in another match for AS. Wish she was still active or at least on twitter. So many questions to ask. Hope she's doing well.