News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

1st milfs catfight over 40 y o in 2023

• 2 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
1st milfs catfight over 40 y o in 2023
« on: February 01, 2023, 01:43:03 PM »
PLACE :

{alt}

The 1st  championship milfs catfight gr pr over 40 yo in 2023  will take place in Florina - Greece  , from February 05   until  March  30 .  Eight   top milf fighters  will contest in a  knock out  tournament for the the title  ( in 3 rounds : Quarter final , semi and the final )) .
A massive crowd of 4000 people will watch it , in the outdor arena in Florina .
A special entairtenment will be staged before the start of the tourney  : a toe wrestling contest ( similar to arm wrestling) , in which both contenders will try to  bend each other big toes .
  Players must link toes and each player's foot must touch flat on the other person's foot. The opponents proceed to attempt to pin (capture or trap) the other's foot for three seconds while avoiding the same.
{alt}

athina : 64 yo flexible strong toes  LEFT PIC
gr kok : 60 yo long and powerful toes  RIGHT PIC

ATTIRE : The fighters wear bikinis and they are barefooted.The fights is 10 minutes of non stop action and the fighters that scores the most submissions is the winner.If there are non submissions , the points count.If and the points are same , then we have a tie.The rules are : ruled catfight (its a sport event) with slapping and hairpulling (all other holds not allowed)

PICS
 CHERYL vs ANGI
{alt}
CHERYL : 46 y.o.    58 kg  South Africa
 former current title holder ; remains a potentially top-candidate.Much has been said about the quality of this fighter and improving Soth african candidate  has the potential to be special.
ANGI :      55 y.o.   62 kg   Chez Reb
55  yo from chez Reb  ; Quickly made up into a very useful fighter in those milf catfight series; competes first time in a such high competitive gr pr ; has plenty to find on form in what looks a red-hot tourney – but she has always had a huge reputation and has answered every question asked of her so far , the biggest evidence her draw against julia last time; High class milf fighter ; faces strong competition ; her last fight was against Julia (tie) ; despite her age she remains a top class cat
 MONIQUE vs JULIA
{alt}
MONIQUE : 48 yo 58 kg Germany
dirty catfighter with exp and dangerous on her day ; powerful and smart catfighter ; strong claims.Has a long absence but shoud be fit and it looks a fascinating candidate in milfs catfight series
JULIA : 49 yo 58 kh Puerto Rico
Current title holder in great form ( see her last domination over Karen ); the one to beat according to gurus but  faces firce  compettion here; she dominates the milfs catfifght scene in the last two seasons but this is the strongest tourney so far
GAIL vs BEATRICE
{alt}
[GAIL  : 40 yo 53 kg  Usa ( RIGHT PIC)
smart form ; she looks to have optimum conditions for this contest.Her big adv her speed  plus her exp in those contests;excellent fitness ; smart form ; she looks to have optimum conditions for this contest.Her big adv her technique  plus her movement  in those contests ( very quick and dirty fighter )
BEATRICE56 yo 60 kg  Uk  ( LEFT PIC)
Her big adv her power plus her exp in those contests;powerful and smart catfighter ; strong claims.Has a long absence but shoud be fit and it looks a fascinating candidate in milfs catfight series
DEPRISE vs PAULA
{alt}
DEPRISE : 47 yo 52 kg  France
A new rising star in milf catfight series but needs more improvement to be the queen in milfs catfight.
PAULA : 44 yo 53 kg Germany 
Quickly made up into a very useful fighter in those milf catfight series; competes first time in a such high competitive gr pr ; has plenty to find on form in what looks a red-hot tourney – but she has always had a huge reputation and has answered every question asked of her so far.

INTERVIEWS
before the start of this tourney , BILL and ANGI talk about this great sport event

BILL  : What do you mean saying you have been always a fighter? Is that literally or in a figurative sense? 

ANGI  :Literally! I have always had a fighter! I just love to fight! I"m a cougar catfighter

BILL :When did you start fighting?

ANGI  :Stating at 15 years old, I had always seen the competitiveness, in combat and was totally interested

BILL:Were you violent?

ANGI  :No

BILL :When did you start practicing in combative sports?

ANGI :I didn't start training in one specific art until the age of 24. I started training in submission wrestling in my hometown

BILL:What is your best achievement?

ANGI  :My best achievement was wining my second professional fight after on less than 6 months of training in catfight! Also my tie against the current champion Julia was a good performance ( last October)

BILL : What is your dream? 

ANGI : To win my matches.

BILL  :is the one thing that you can tell us about yourself that nobody else knows about you?

ANGI :I"m a nice ladyl, a nice character.

BILL  : Thank you very much.

ANGI  : You are welcome.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2023, 02:49:33 PM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: 1st milfs catfight over 40 y o in 2023
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 05:03:36 AM »
{alt}

Cheryl vs Angi

Cheryl  and Angi   haven’t met before as far as I know. This could be one of the fiercest catfight of this round. There is a lot of pride involved hear .There will be lots of hair on the floor. Maybe some black eyes and bloody noses. Definitely some scratches all over the bodies.
bookies  odds  : Cheryl to win 1.70 and Angi 2.30 to win and qualify

{alt}

Monique Vs.  Julia

Monique tries to create a big upset in this round ;  This fight have interupted by some violent facts . . she  surprises  Julia in this  fight.A lot of people know her as a great toe wrestler but she  demonstrates that she can claw, pull hair, and slap with the best of them. I expect a back and forth hairpulling, slapping fight that could go either way. Whoever wins will know she has been in a fight.
my comment : if Monique can beat Julia , i think will be a new era in milfs catfight series and Monique looks the one ... who can dethrone Julia !!
bookies  odds  : Monique 2.10 to win and julia 1.90 fav to win and qualify in next round

{alt}

Gail   vs Beatrise

I believe this will be a domination fight. That certainly was Gail’s trade mark as she loved to play dominatrix to her victim. Gail likes to combine her strength with her boxing and fighting skills to dominate her opponent. . Look at Beatrise   to dig down deep in her gut and use her strength and fighting abilities to thwart Gail  and end up dominating her. Which one will succeed?
bookies  odds :  Gail 1.80 to win and Beatrise 2.20 to win and qualify in next round 

{alt}

Deprise  Vs.   Paula

I love it! Two  strong, nasty cougars going at it. . Paula has the size and strength to compete with Deprise   on an equal scale. To win she has to get Deprise  hurting and in trouble early. If the fight goes on too long than Deprise’s stamina and exp  will be a detriment. Look for punches and hard kicks to be delivered in this one.
bookies  odds  : Deprise 1.95 to win and Paula 2.05 to win and qualify in next round

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: 1st milfs catfight over 40 y o in 2023
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 05:42:14 AM »
Mmmm - very exciting and thrilling matchups!!

Bill the organizer took 2 interviews during this round of the 1st gr pr of milf catfight in 2023 

Bill : : Paula , Please tell us about your  current  match against Deprise

Paula: It is a tough and combative fight with not much rest and many  submissions. We are quite similar in size and strength, so no one is able to dominate the other and the fight gonna be  very competitive. Throughout the fight we both try many different tactics for submission, and a variety of grappling techniques which is exciting to experience.My opponent has strong stamina and my stamina versus her stamina would be the factor

Bill : Do you experience joy even if you lose a match?

Paula : Yes, even though I lose very rarely.

Bill : Who would be your toughest opponent in this gr pr ?

Paula : Gail and Julia .Gail is my arch rival for years while Julia is unchallended a long time

Bill : Other than this, why women want to be such sports? To prove something? Then what?

Paula :  I catfight or wrestle  for the discipline it gives me, the confidence, the intensity, the workout, the thrill, the love, the emotions, the unity within the family of catfighters, for all of it...

Bill : Thank you for the excellent interview!
########################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

Bill:Deprise , You are 47 yo but you fight as a 20 yo .Its incredible and amazing this one.Some pundits believe that you are a phemonon , an exception of the rule!!Do you feel yourself as a special woman?

Deprise :I feel that I am an ordinary woman that has done some extraordinary things. I do!

Bill : Whats your opinion about Gr Pr Florina  at Greece ?

Deprise  : Its a wonderull tournament ! Very competitive  and the people who watch the matches are real fans of catfight.The atmosphere is electrical.I love this competition.I love to catfight in front of all these people.

Bill : Who would be your toughest opponent?

Deprise : I consider every fighter a challenge and do not take anyone for granted. I believe I would have to single out Cheryl , Gail and Julia from Puerto Pico as  my number one challenger.All of us we ll fight each other so in the end the better woman to win .

Bill : What are the reasons why you have chosen combative sports, quite unusual activities for a woman? What encouraged you to participate in them?

Deprise  : I believe that it is a question of my nature. I don?t feel like I chose combat sports?they chose me. It?s in my nature to be very competitive, strong and aggressive. These may be uncommon traits for a woman, but not all women. I have always gravitated to the most challenging situations in my life. I find common interests boring and I always strive to carve out an unusual destiny for myself. If everyone is going Right, I feel an overwhelming desire to go Left instead. LOL

Bill : I thank you from the heart for the smart, frank and witty answers. I wish you a  good luck and long happy personal life!