News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tribbing for her man - Monique vs Marie

• 5 Replies

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
Tribbing for her man - Monique vs Marie
« on: February 01, 2023, 03:48:51 PM »
As she entered the room, Monique drop her bag to the floor with her mouth open wide. Her boyfriend Alex was lying on the bed with a girl over him, leaping over his cock, riding him with wild abandon. Monique couldn't believe it, she recognises that back, that ass. The girl who was banging her boyfriend so savagely was her best friend: Marie. The brunette turned her head back, looking at Monique, and she jumped off the guys cock, covering her naked body with the sheets.

Marie: Monique! wh...what are you do...
Monique: What I'm doing here?? Because this is my house!! and that's my man, WHORE!

Monique grabbed Marie by the hair, dragging her off the bed, but Marie were not willing to allow it and grabbed Monique's neck, pushing her to the wall, and smacking her naked body against the brown haired girl.

{alt}Monique
{alt}Marie

As Marie pressed her body against Monique's she began to speak. "look baby...he's not your man anymore...if his cock impaling me time after time didn't prove it enough. He prefers me...because I'm hotter, and better".

Monique raged and turned Marie against the wall. "Oh you think so? You're nothing but a cheap bitch! And I'm going to put you in your place". She looked back at Alex with anger, not fully believing he could cheat on her with that whore, and after that, she turned again to Marie, and sticking out her tongue, licked her former friend, now enemy, face.

Marie opened her mouth, but quickly she understood what Monique did. She challenged her, and with equal rage she sticked her tongue and licked her rival, before closing their lips together in a savage and competitive kiss.

{alt}{alt}

The girls broke the kiss, and Monique began to get naked, undressing sexily as Alex stare at her. After that, both girls began to circle each other, taunting the other girl with their bodies.

Marie: Oh you wanna taste the body of  the girl who stole your boyfriend, I can understand that.
Monique: Hmm when I finish with you, you won't be so cocky, whore. I'm gonna ruin you as a woman.

{alt}{alt}

Suddenly, both girl crashed, falling on the bed and rapidly entangling their legs, as they began to grind in a tribbing duel. Both grabbed the other girl arm to gain leverage as they looked at each other fiercely and with anger.

{alt}

After that, both girls hugged, as they turned their faces to Alex, who began to stroke his dick as both girls grinded for victory, both girls smiled at him, trying to gain his attention and, with that, a buff that gave them strenght to end their rival.

{alt}

And suddenly...

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Re: Tribbing for her man - Monique vs Marie
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 06:30:09 PM »
Now, that's HOT.

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 06:50:45 AM »
Monique[/size]Monique is sexier
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 06:33:38 PM »
--The End--

And suddenly, everything ended. Everything ended for one of the girls as she felt a sheer and devastating orgasm running through her body. Marie fell on her back like a stone, convulsing wildly as the brutal orgasm Monique forced into her subsided. Monique jumped over her foe and began to ride her with wild abandon, fury and anger.

"What's the matter bitch? Can't take a real woman? C'mon, fight, whore, you were so cocky minutes before! What happened to you now?" Monique taunted Marie as she grinded against her pussy with all her fury. Marie coudn't answer, as she just covered her face, screaming in agony as another orgasm took rid of her.

{alt}

Alex was just stroking his dick as he watched the show her girlfriend was bringing to him. She turned Marie around and began to ride her like a dog, grabbing the destroyed woman by the hair while she could only cry for mercy

"Gooooooood please stop, you win, you're the better woman, I'm sorry, please let me gooooo" Marie cried as Monique raised her head and began to lick her face, tasting the tears running down the defeated woman's face.

{alt}

"Ohhh please, so pathetic. Alex? really? this is your mistress? just why would you bang a girl so pitiful as this one?" Monique said, turning to look at his boyfriend before a final thrust that made Marie squeal like a pig, as the final orgasm took over her.

Monique rose on her feet and placed a foot over her tamed rival's face, who was panting and crying under her. After it, Monique turned to Alex, who kept on stroking his dick and, with a quick move, jumped over him, impaling herself with his cock and riding him for less than a minute, until the man couldn't take anymore and came brutally.

{alt}

Monique sat over Marie's face, rubbing her pussy and taunting her "taste it bitch! this is the taste of my victory, and remember it forever, whore!" She got on her feet and, grabbing Marie by the hair, she kicked her off the room, naked and humiliated.

"Now..." She said, turning to Alex "You and me will have a little conversation..."

{alt}

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2023, 08:39:33 AM »
I love this match up and scenario. I think Monique is much hotter though and should've been the mistress. Would you mind if I posted my own version of the fight, where that is the case? And if so, would you prefer it one-sided or back and forth?

Of course, feel free to write down your version in the way you like it!

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2023, 02:02:52 PM »
Thanks ever so much!

[...]

I loved your alternative story so much! really. I liked how you made clear about the difference between both women and how Monique is and always was the sexier and better one. I also loved how you made Monique methodically destroy every inch of Marie womanhood, telling her how she was always the one that Marie's husband really loved. I enjoyed especially the moment in which Monique fucked Marie's husband during 45 minutes with Marie unable to do anything.

Of course, if you want to do any alternative story towards my polls, feel free of doing so!