News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Primal Kinstrife Part VII-3 The Hell Cell

• 0 Replies

Offline CC25

• Scissored crotch banging, while in mutual choke
Primal Kinstrife Part VII-3 The Hell Cell
« on: February 02, 2023, 02:04:18 AM »
Disclaimer
Two sexfights this time. One in the jungle and one in a steel cell. The cell scene is inspired by the movie Black Mama White Mama, starring the beautiful Pam Grier and Margaret Markov.

Primal Kinstrife

Part VII-3

The Hell Cell

Sammy Lee was definitely intoxicated by now. Her second bottle of Chinese hard liquor was half empty. All her memories were coming back to her as she recollected how she had beaten Sabrina Antonio Lobo. And nearly killing the female Colombian cartel leader. She was midway to New York, to see her father, Matthew Lee, will. The helicopter's rotors were naturally making a lot of noise that were starting to bother her immensely. She decided to relax and ordered the co-pilot to give her a massage. The lucky young man was beside himself. A woman in the top ten of FHM, a renowned magazine, asked him to give her a body massage. It wasn't often that he was given such a wonderful task. He almost dropped the bottle in excitement when the naked, but wrapped in a towel, redhead gave it to him. He saw her lay down on the massage table and pulled the towel from her slender back all the way down to the Irish's bootylicious derriere. He was having the time of his life in the helicopter, but as soon as the massage lotion hit Sammy's back, she shuddered. More memories came back to haunt her.

Sunghi Lee was fairly drunk now, but she didn't reach for the bottle of expensive Yamazaki whiskey anymore. She wanted to do something, exercise, sex, anything. She became restless after reminiscing about her brutal sexfight against Silvana Antonio Lobo. She remembered fucking the Colombian drug queen till she was on the brink of death. She saw how there were still two hours left before arriving at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York. She paced around her luxurious private jet. She thought about calling her lovely assistant and fuck her pussy until it was sore. But even in her semi-drunken state she knew she had to uphold her pristine image. Not even her assistant of 10 years knew that she was actually a sexual predator. Sunghi seldomly fucked other people than her half-sister. And she definitely didn't get into fights. Not that she couldn't handle herself. She was an Olympic gold medallist wrestler and highly skilful in many different kinds of armed combat. Everything she put her mind to it she accomplished. The raven-haired model couldn't help herself, she dropped down and easily did 50 real push-ups. Because of the consumed alcohol she started to work up a sweat as soon as she started. She relaxed her arms to prepare for the second series. When she finished another 50 push-ups she was pretty much drenched in sweat. The sweat activated more memories of what happened during her trip to Colombian and Sunghi gasped out in silence.

Colombia, somewhere in the jungle

Sunghi and Sammy were running through the thick South American jungle. Their bare bodies were littered with tiny cuts  left by small branches and thin leaves. They are now approximately a dozen kilometers away from the cartel camp. When they reached a narrow jungle river, they quenched their parched mouths by drinking from the clear stream. After many gulps of water, they mutually decided to take a break. It was one of the rare times that both agreed on something. Even though they were well educated in the arts of survival, neither wanted to give away their position by making a fire to cook hunted animals. They did see a pitaya amarilla or yellow dragon fruit tree. Yellow dragon fruit had an oblong shape and were slightly smaller in size than the more common red variety. The fruits measured approximately 10 centimeters long and 6 centimeters wide. Their thick yellow skin was covered in small knobby protrusions, which when immature displays small spines that would naturally fall off later. Beneath the skin was a dense, edible, white flesh. Pitaya had a very sweet, tropical flavor. Each former prisoner grabbed pitayas with both hands and devoured them unceremoniously. After having stilled their hunger and replenished their energy, both sat there contemplating what the hell happened these two days.

"How did you escape anyway, you pale slut." Sunghi asked.

"That Colombian bitch tried to rape my ass, but I've repaid her tenfold by destroying her pussy in a catfight. How about you, you chink whore?" Sammy asked in return. .

"I was strapped to a table and that blonde skanky sister of hers tried to impale my tight pussy. Of course she failed and I literally turned the table on her. Then I proceeded to fuck her till she almost dropped dead." Sunghi boasted.

"Judging on how you looked when I saw you at the gate, it must have been a savage fight till the end." Sammy deduced.

"Nah, I had finished her in no time. I just had a little fun with her afterwards. She was very easy to defeat." Sunghi lied.

"Fun? You were having fun in the middle of a camp of the cartel who had kidnapped you? I highly doubt that. I reckon she was close to defeating your weak pussy." Sammy questioned the Chinese.

"I told you she was VERY easy to defeat. Even easier than you. I know you doubt me, because I know your opponent has almost beaten YOU to death." Sunghi stated, getting angrier at her half-sister.

"ME? Not that I want to compare anything. But I fought that strong looking blonde whore and demolished her without even breaking a sweat." Sammy also fabricated lies, getting irritated by her sibling's doubting her words.

"Why do you always have to compete with me, you white slut? Even in this godforsaken jungle. And with our mothers still in captivity." Sunghi yelled testily at the Irish.

"Because you are lying out of your cocksucking gook mouth. You need to be taught a lesson. And since your mother isn't here, I'll be the one to do just that." Sammy screamed heatedly.

"Oh, you want to do that shit here? Now? Girl, your mother raised you up all wrong. I'll fuck you up and leave your slutty ass here for the cartel or the jungle animals." Sunghi threatened.

"That will be the day. I'll mess you up real good and escape from this shithole. But before I get help, I will wait for a week. So that those two rapist twins and their many hombres have plenty of time to rip your yellow fuckholes apart and… ." Sammy growled, but was interrupted when Sunghi pounced on her like a tigress, holding a pitaya in her hand.

Sammy was prepared for her raven-haired half-sister's animosity, but was still driven back by the ferocity of the attack. Sunghi used the hard fruit as a weapon as she tried to clobber the redhead with it. The unarmed Sammy dodged several of Sunghi's attacks and decided to acquire a weapon for herself. The pitayas were between her and her hated half-sister, so she quickly went for both her Adidas Stan Smiths. Now she had two soft weapons against Sunghi's single hard fruit. But the furious Irish didn't care and smacked Sunghi's ample breasts together with her dirty shoes, while the Chinese whacked her in the head with the fruit. Sammy stumbled back groggily as Sunghi winced loudly.

"You are fucking cheating, hitting my two boobs." Sunghi hissed

"Who gives two fucks about that." Sammy yelled.

You can't beat me without weapons, you white trash bitch." Sunghi suggested.

"Uh, I beat your skanky yellow ass yesterday in that prison." Sammy boasted.

Argh,but I'm gonna kick your motherfucking ass today." Sunghi roared.

Come and get some, you motherfucker." Sammy snarled.

They hated each other so much, neither cared about their present situation in the dangerous jungle night. They forgot all about their nakedness, forgot about being  kidnapped or forgot about possible pursuers. Those were not even unimportant or irrelevant. Those simply did not exist in their mind. The only thing each wanted was to destroy the person she hated the most in the world, her naked half-sister in front of her. Caught up in her lust for battle, Sammy slapped her sneakers together, egging the Chinese to come over. Then Sunghi lunged forward and smacked the hard pitaya against the redhead's toned belly. The brunette snarled, lashing out with her own left Adidas, but Sunghi used her free left hand to smack the sneaker out of her sibling's hand. Then Sunghi withdrew her right hand, holding the pitaya, while Sammy readied her own right hand, armed with a sneaker. Both half-sisters swung their makeshift weapons forwards, but somehow the fruit and sneaker collided together and flew out of their grasps. Sunghi was surprised that she was so easily disarmed, but before she could react she felt the redhead's fully naked body slam against her own. Both unarmed felines grunted atrociously as their bare chests collided with terrible force. Sammy was shocked that her sibling could hold her ground against her all out attack, yet her eyes stared at Sunghi’s with scornful hatred. With a mutual vicious cry the two half-sisters interlocked their fingers instantly together, digging their nails fiercely into the skin behind each other’s bare knuckles. Tears welled up in their eyes at the sharp pain, but their furious struggle was just beginning. The fight escalated as the two bumped their glorious breasts together with a loud, squishy smack. They put their heads on each other’s shoulders and whispered in each other's ear.

"Come on, you pale bitch. Is this all you've fucking got in that weak white trash body of yours?" Sunghi groaned

"I'll give you all you can handle and than I'll break your puny chink body, you yellow cocksucker." Sammy grunted back.

They screamed as one, quivering in hate-filled bloodlust as the two again slammed their bare tits against each other in a violent attempt to dominate their opponents. Amassing all of their strength, both forced each other back and forth across the jungle, until they staggered against a nearby jungle tree and almost broke apart. But their hatred for each other was so great, that their nails embedded in their rival's hands avoided separation. Both battle-cats howled into each other's breathtaking faces and began to slam their magnificent bosoms together furiously, resulting in many hefty collisions. Sammy and Sunghi battled along the riverbank and cursed as drunken sailors. Neither was making any headway though, moving only short distances in a struggling fashion. But ever so slowly they were nearer and nearer the water. Every single time their tits bumped savagely against each other, each was unable to stifle a moan of arousal despite the pain. After circling riotously around for several minutes, their toes dipped into the river's clear water. With their feet getting wet, they released the grip on each other’s hands and threw themselves together in a fearsome bearhug. Grunting through clenched teeth, they were egging each other on to escalate the conflict. Their large breasts bulged out beneath their toned arms as their torsos were wrenched violently left and right. Moving slowly in the shallow water, they rubbed their stiff nipples frantically against each other's sore. naked mammaries. Both fit athletes were squeezing and screaming for all they were worth. Their rigid nipples stabbing into their dense titmeat like pointy needles, but the two pushed even harder. Each war-cat could see the pain in her enemy's hateful glare, making them both exult in ecstasy as they kept grinded their naked tits forcefully together.

"I'm gonna rub your pathetic tits to mush, you chink whore." Sammy wailed

"Can you feel my nipples drilling into your flabby tits, you white bitch?" Sammy sobbed.

Both grunted loudly as their now sweaty breasts endured immense pressure. Strong arms gripped tighter and tighter as they strained with all their power to force the air from each other's lungs. This was a contest of pure strength, whoever squeezed harder and longer would win. However as the two wrestlers writhed strenuously near the river, both grew hornier from bloodthirsty lust. But as they latched tighter and tighter in this merciless bearhug, their feet created waves in the water. Their toned thighs unavoidably rubbed several times between each other's slender legs as they were literally fighting to remain in balance. But neither Sunghi or Sammy was able to force the other to fall down. The frustrated half-sisters pulled back their asses and launched their hips forwards in anger, jamming their thighs against their enemy's twats. Each tried unsuccessfully to topple her rival with hard hip bumps, instead only forcing squeals from her sisterly kin. They were like animals in carnal combat, fighting to make their hated siblings fall and gaining the top position. Both grunted in their mercilessly tense embrace, humping each other with more and more ferocity as they struggled around and around in the shallow river. Sammy's luscious pale tits crushed against Sunghi's succulent tanned breasts as this tumultuous battle raged on. The merciless squeezing began to take a toll on each of them as the redhead rested her head impetuously on Sunghi's shoulder. The raven-haired actress instinctively matched Sammy's move, while sweat beaded on their still magnificent naked forms in the hot jungle night. It was a strange contrasting sight as on the higher end their entire upper bodies were locked doggedly steadfast together. On the lower end, each was energetically pulling back asses and catapulting her thighs forwards vigorously with reckless abandon. This primal way of female fighting launched their locked bodies wildly around the water. Even though excruciating pain rained down on their pubic bones, they wanted to hurt each other even more. With exasperated howls the two began biting each other’s neck and shoulders. Their muffled screams sounded horrible, yet neither felt this was enough to conquer her hated enemy. Each just wanted the other to suffer more pain and her enemy's cries of anguish sounded like sweet music in their ears. However despite the pain each was receiving, they could feel their sexual desires were beginning to overwhelm them. After many near bone crushing collisions, all of a sudden Sunghi tripped over an underwater branch and was unable to match Sammy's unrelenting thrust. With Sammy's unchallenged momentum, both escapees crashed into the shallow river with the redhead on top. Neither relinquished her brutal hold on the other, but Sunghi's head was now submerged. The Chinese gargled underwater and splashed about, trying to roll them over. After a lengthy struggle the Chinese managed to do just that and forced Sammy's head under the water. The redhead thrashed around like a captured fish, but with inhuman effort, she bucked so hard that she launched herself and Sunghi into a rolling motion. Sunghi grunted from her rival's brutal attack, but kept ramming her own lower body against Sammy's. Their bodies were evenly matched as the two grunted with every collision of thighs against twats. Their wet bodies slipped and slided as they inadvertently rolled out of the shallow water and onto the riverbank. Freed from the obstructing water, they were able to increase the force of their ramming. After numerous impacts, their pussies suddenly touched. An indecent electricity shot between the already aroused adversaries and both gasped loudly in lust. Sammy let go of the bearhug and grabbed Sunghi's buttocks. It was a foolish maneuver to release her enemy in the middle of a desperate fight, but she just wanted to add even more force into her pussy rams. But then Sammy felt Sunghi surprisingly gave up on the bearhug also to grab her luscious ass. Suddenly the two hellcats found themselves rolling. Whoever was on top pounded down and the one underneath humped upwards. Their pussies clashed savagely hard against each other so hard, that their sweat flew away from the area of combat. A grunting Sunghi was desperate as she felt her pussy throbbing. Yet she put all she had in this inaugural pussy humping battle. Sammy groaned in distress as her pussy began to gnaw from the pounding. Still she kept pumping her pussy back into her sibling's.

"You’ve been asking for this pussy beating, you wretched chink slut. Now you're gonna get it." Sammy said huskily, flexing her ass, hammering the Chinese’s crotch with her own.

"I’m going to pummel the shit out of your nasty pussy, you white trash whore." Sunghi threatened, cocking her hips to ram her womanhood against the Irish's pubic bone.
Both women screamed, drew back their hips and slammed them forward flexing their abs to bash hard pubic bones against delicate cxnts. Still grinding their sweaty chests airtight together they swung their cxnts together with a unified hellish grunt. Again, again, again, and again their twats rocked into each other, the women screaming into each other's crying faces.
"WHUMP!" another pussy punch occurred.
The fire in their eyes still flared with wild hatred that only mortal enemies could produce.
"BAM!"
Both screamed as another brutal impact between their tough vaginas transpired. They drew back their pelvises again and slammed forwards and for the first time tonight their clits slammed directly against each other.
"AAAHHHH!" Sunghi barked loudly.
"UNGHHHH!" Sammy howled in return.
Securing their already fierce holds on their asses even firmer, they began a wild roll across the riverbank, while still ramming their pussies into each other. Both battle-cats snarled their primal hatred into each other's faces, asses flexing as their womanhood fought for sexual supremacy. Sunghi rolled on top and drove several especially intense thrusts, forcing Sammy down on the riverbank. In despair the redhead braced her legs on the dirty soil and rolled them. She delivered her own series of punishing slams, pinning her raven-haired enemy into the wet ground. Sunghi then locked their legs together, hindering Sammy’s use of her strong legs to pummel her into the dirt. While Sunghi herself began to hammer her foe's cxnt even rougher and harder from her back. Feeling her legs being restricted, Sammy tightened her talons around her enemy's ass-cheeks even more as she felt her stiff clit clashing ungracefully with Sunghi's to force a fate-deciding orgasm from her rival. There was something so savage and wild about them fighting in this way, that was driving them terribly horny. They wanted to hurt each other, but even more powerful was their desire to fuck each other. To break each other down mentally and sexually, until one of them screamed for surrender. Each experienced sexfighter knew that forcing a violent climax upon the other was the only way for her to truly come out on top. And as their pussies began to leak all over their inner thighs, they could no longer contain their darkest desires.

"Now I got you. Now my clit is going to strangle yours till you surrender, you gook motherfucker." Sammy screamed and delivered another savage downwards thrust.

"I'm gonna mount you, you filthy motherfucker. And then I'm not going to stop, till you are crying beneath me." Sunghi growled defiantly and rolled on top of the Irish and sent a spiteful pussy blow back.

Sammy twisted, pouring all of her power into her hips and thighs and managed to force Sunghi off of her onto her side. Now the fuckwar was suddenly even and the redhead angrily smashed her sore cxnt against the Chinese's. It took Sunghi several minutes and several wickedly hard pussy punches to retake the superior position atop Sammy's tiring body.

"Now who’s getting fucked, motherfucker?" Sunghi roared and desperately kept slamming down, trying to break her kin's twat.

"Your slutty body is at the point of breaking, motherfucker. I can feel it" Sammy growled hoarsely and thrusted so hard that she lifted Sunghi in the air and on her side again.

Both knew their stubborn siblings would never stop, never rest, until one of them was completely vanquished. Each was determined to fuck the other for hours. Even days if it meant the destruction of her hated half-sister. The horny combatants kept rolling across the wet ground, hammering their crotches together, wanting to wring that crucial first climax from each other. Fighting like two crazed animals, screaming into the jungle night, until the first light of dawn showered upon them. Both felines felt how fatigued their bodies were by now, but neither could believe that her adversary still hadn't been broken yet in this barbaric struggle. Their glistening eyes remained locked in glares of hate and despair. Each practically screamed for her rival to surrender, before she herself would pass out.

"Cum, you stupid motherfucker! Cum like the pitiful little whore you are!" Sunghi screamed, her voice cracking.

"You cum, you pathetic slut! I’m the better woman, you little cxnt! You're gonna break!" Sammy howled back desperately.

The two hellcats shrieked loudly as they fucked for a final victory. Claws tearing into now bloodied buttocks and now sore cxnts still ramming against now bruised crotches. Each escapee was driven delirious by the horrible pain and by their attempts of  holding in their dreadful orgasms for many long hours. Sensing her enemy was close to approaching climax, each kept thrusting in desperation. The violence of their colliding crotches was savagery in motion. Both threw their faces to the sky, howling their hatred for each other as they fought to contain their immense pleasure. They tried to hold onto the searing rage flowing through their bodies to maintain some kind of control. Clawing each other's asses, they began a series of even harder humps, clit ramming against clit. By now both were squealing like thirsty whores, until Sungi finally forced Sammy on her back with a couple of extremely hard pussy thrusts. As she heard the heightened lustful groans of her half-sister, she really poured it on.

"You're almost finished, motherfucker,"  Sunghi finally roared in triumph.

"Fuck you, motherfucker. You're gonna cum also" Sammy screeched in anguish.

"But not before you cum like a street-corner whore." Sunghi yelled with glee.

There was no reply.

"Oh my God. She is right. I am so close." Sammy thought to herself

After having fought each other for so many years and in so many sexfights, both knew how this particular sexfight was gonna end. Sunghi knew she was gonna make her half-sister cum like a slut. Sammy still fucked back hard, but deep inside she knew it was of no use. The Irish felt Sunghi was about to cum also, but not before she herself would be destroyed by her own crippling climax. Sunghi drew back her ass to deliver the final pussy punch, while Sammy braced herself for her last desperate counter slam. But just as Sunghi  launched her penultimate attack, she was pulled away from her enemy. Their pussies just missed each other in mid-attack with one centimeter to spare.

"NOOOOOOO!" Sunghi yelled, knowing this last cxnt thrust would wreck Sammy and ensure her hardfucked victory.

The near collapse Sammy was so exhausted, that she couldn't even apprehend the notion her defeat was avoided by strange men. Last thing she saw was that her rival was pulled away from her screaming as she lost consciousness. Sunghi was so saddened by the fact that her victory was snatched away from her, her mind just broke down.

After a whole night of pursuing the two models, the Lobo cartel finally caught up. They had motion sensors and bloodhounds in their possession. But even with those, they had a truly hard time tracking down Sunghi and Sammy in the jungle at night. The men almost gave up their pursuit and wanted to return to their camp. Then suddenly one of them heard female cries in the distance. If the two actresses had remained quiet in their sexfight, they would have probably remained outside the clutches of their pursuers. But the cartel members used their ever louder battle cries to home in on them. And fate would have it that they saw the crotch pounding battle between half-sisters and interrupted them. If they had arrived a few seconds later, Sunghi Lee would have had her sweet victory over the losing Sammy Lee. Not knowing what exactly to do, the criminals decided to take them back to the camp so that Silvana and Sabrina Lobo could determine their fates.

Colombia, at the cartel camp

Sunghi Lee was having horrible nightmares. In it she was being fucked into oblivion at the hands of her hated half-sister. Sammy was pounding her into a series of soul shattering orgasms when she awoke with a loud cry that stirred Sammy also back into the world of the living. Cold sweat beaded all over both their gorgeous naked bodies. The redhead tried to shake her cobwebs from her mind, while the Chinese explored her surroundings. She felt it was crazy hot inside the tiny room. There was very little light coming from a steel plated roof with a small hole in it. All four walls looked like they were made of the same material as the roof, but covered with reddish rust. She saw Sammy's hands were tied up as she felt her own hands were restricted by coarse ropes. Sammy started to pull at the constriction, but was unsuccessful and began to struggle around. She found out there was almost no room around them. The naked redhead bumped into her bare bodied half-sister. And instinctively backed away. Her voluptuous ass bumped against the extremely hot steel wall. It was not quite hot enough to burn her flesh, but it was way more than uncomfortably hot. Both found out there was only 20 centimeters of space behind their juicy asses and the fiery hot steel wall. The sweat drenched breasts of the siblings were only separated by approximately the same distance.

"Goddammit. We are captured again." Sunghi cursed.

"You bastards. Release us. Right now." Sammy yelled to the outside world.

"Ah, tú putas gringas es consciente." a man's voice sounded.

"I know you can understand English, you degenerate. Let us out of this shithole." Sunghi screamed.

"Yes. It is hot as hell in this tiny cell." Sammy concurred.

"Hahahah. Es coincidencia que mencionaras 'hell' y 'cell'. We call this 'Prisión del Infierno'. We use this prisión para punish traitors of the 'El Cartel Lobo. Both our leaders, Sabrina y Silvana Lobo are still in condición crítica because of tu putas. But in their momento consciente, each of our queens comandada us to put you in this torturous prisión. It's so limitado, esta imposible que una persona normal to lie down. Et in a summer day como this, la temperatura inside this dirty and old Prisión del Infierno will make you feel como tu es burning en el infierno.

"This is barbaric. Even we as prisoners have rights." Sammy told the cartel member.

"Yes. Even pigs have better accommodations than this fucking confinement." Sunghi howled.

"Así es la vida. Have fun ahí, tú conchas. I'm gonna have un bueno breakfast et una cerveza fresca." The criminal laughed and didn't say anything after this.

"You can not leave us in here." Sungi snarled.

"We demand to see our mothers. What have you done to them?" Sammy demanded, but there came no reply.

Again both prisoners struggled against the constricting ropes in vain for a few minutes till their patience boiled over.

"Look at the mess you got us in, you white trash." Sammy accused her sibling.

"What the hell are you talking about? We were already kilometers away from the kidnappers. And then you horny pale slut wanted to rape me." Sunghi blamed her kin.

"If you just had kept it quiet, but no. You horny yellow bitch with your loud slutty screams lead the kidnappers straight to us." Sammy yelled.

"YOU were the one moaning like a cumming five dollar streetwhore when I was beating your white ass." Sunghi growled.

"I WASN'T cumming, you chink cocksucker." Sammyi hissed, launching herself forwards.

"YES, You were." Sunghi snarled, receiving the redhead's frontal attack and retaliated with her own body blow.

Their emotions were of anger and hate. It was an almost out of body feeling. It was as if both had been selected by the Goddess of War herself to fight each other every time they were alone by themselves, which they literally did. Imprisoned in this 90 centimeter meter by 90 centimeter Hell Cell, they forgot about their predicament, their kidnapped mothers and their uncertain fate. The only thing that existed in their worldview was their hated half-sisters in front of them. Trapped together in this cramped inferno hot battle arena, heated by the ever rising hot South American sun.

"You better not start this shit again, you stubborn skank." Sunghi threatened and delivered another hard smash.

"This time I'll beat your ass, you arrogant whore." Sammy hissed and drove her own toned body against the Chinese's.

"So you concede that I've won the fight last night, you white filth." Sunghi grunted and her answering body slam knocked the redhead back.

"FUCK NO, you gook slut." Sammy roared and came flying back, causing the raven-haired model to stumble slightly.

Every few seconds they pulled back as far as they could, slamming tit to tit with as much violent power as the confined space of the hot cell would allow. The next few body rams saw them quicken their pace as the two launched themselves forwards to meet practically in mid-air. There was no thrashtalk now, the battle had been joined. There was no change in strategy in the next few minutes as both Sammy and Sunghi started to hurt their rivals badly. Bruises began to appear on their bare forms, while sweat began to gather on their gorgeous faces and magnificent bodies. Sunghi could feel the damage done to her muscles and bones already, but her pain was soothed by joy. Joy at hearing Sammy's cries of agony. Sammy winced in pain as the ramming battle was taking a toll on her fit body as well. A loud thud sounded as their naked flesh and bones smashed horrendously together again. But neither showed any sign of surrendering, so on and on it went. Many savagely hard collisions later, both women were sweating profusely. Sammy looked down to see her bruises were now worrisome and ugly on her normally flawless body. Then Sammy stared directly into her enemy's eyes in the dim cell.

"This is nothing, you weak slut." Sammy huffed from the pain and the inhuman heat.

"Oh yeah? Then take this, bitch." Sunghi snarled and with a feral roar, propelled herself forwards with such violence that Sammy was rocked backwards against the searing hot rusty steel wall.

A look of shock registered on the crying redhead's face as Sunghi stepped back, preparing for another bomb. As if her anger was fueled by her pain, Sammy shot from her side of the wall like a cannonball. The raven-haired expected the attack, but was still hurled painfully against the unyielding hard dirty wall. With their fleshy backs scorched by the hot rusty steel cell, both were now fully enraged; the next ram saw them meet in the center with no pretense of feinting or trying to gain an advantage. Just a straight earth shaking smash, hammering the other's body as hard as possible with her own.

"BANG"

Recoiling from this horrible crash all the way back to the searing walls, they battered each other again, then backed up and rammed forwards again, pulled back, burning their backs and hammered together yet again. After this devastating series of thunderous collisions, both separated their sore bodies and finally paused for a short moment. The battle had entered a very brutal stage. Because of the mental state both were in, neither was fully aware of the massive damage being done to their bodies. Even the fittest bodies in the world had their limits. Both women were soaked with sweat and their once perfect bodies were now covered with dark bruises and swellings. Sunghi decided she would throw caution to the winds and try a jumping slam, hoping to drive down on Sammy's tits and deliver such a blow that her rival's pain threshold would be reached. Alas like real twins these two hellcats seemingly had an almost psychic connection. Sammy had decided on the same strategy. The dual leap created the loudest thud since this fight began. The screams of both women were heard even in the farthest corners of the camp as the inconceivable pain shot through their nervous systems and their feet buckled. Only the coarse ropes constraining their wrists kept them from collapsing on the dirt. The heat in the Hell Cell was draining their precious energy and almost denied the two gorgeous models of much needed air. Neither prisoner looked like she had any fight left in her as both hung almost lifeless in the air, gasping and crying. Yet first Sammy, then Sunghi raised their heads and stumbled back to their feet. In normal circumstances, no human would ever go beyond this point in a fight. But the pure unadulterated hatred for her half-sister prompted each one to continue. Despite the pain each was put through by her half-sister, neither would give up this battle. And so the ghastly body slams went on, but the attacks were now mere taps compared to the hard smashing exchanges before. Yet both suffering beauties were gasping and sobbing. Somehow the confinement only increased the desperation of their frantic battle. The inferno heat sapped their strength so much that it made this struggle look like a fight to the death. Each hellspawn struggled strenuously to force her enemy back against the hot steel wall, while fighting just in despair to keep her own back from touching the plate behind her. Tears kept streaming out of their eyes as their quiet sobs would echo around the cramped steel prison. Their hot breaths clashed between them as each dared the other to thrust harder. Salty sweat and tears covered their raw and sore bodies, their senses nearly overwhelmed by pain and exhaustion. But then hate and rage wriggled in between the aforementioned emotions as the violent, hateful smashing increased in speed and ferocity once more. The quiet cries of their adversaries made both distressingly horny as nonstop body slams maddened them like hell.

"MY body is stronger than your puny skanky body, slut and I am fucking winning this shit. Just give the fuck up, you dirty pale whore." Sunghi wailed.

The Chinese's body was so violently sore as she and Sammy continued to slam together like opposite battering rams. Even as Sunghi feigned confidence she began to feel a wild panic filling her naked form. The anxiety only made her fight harder, hump faster. And even though her half-sister mimicked her speed and strength, she knew Sammy was just as close to another collapse.

"Shut your fucking mouth bitch, shut your nasty fucking whore mouth. I am stronger than you. My hard body is fucking destroying your filthy slutty body, you filthy gook." Sammy howled.

The redhead’s voice trembled with violent agony as she practically prayed for her half-sister to surrender. Both their bodies were flirting with disastrous defeats now. But each ferocious feline still adored the sickening cries of anguish coming out of her enemy's cursing mouth. Their merciless body slams were hurting them badly, making them groan and scream out loud now. But each loved the bitterness of her enemy's cries so much that pleasure scorched through them just as frantically as the horrible pain. Every moment both could feel their bodies edging further and further towards the final moment of destruction as the lustful hatred agitated them to keep slamming with all their might.

"I can sense your body folding like a cheap Walmart tent. Any moment now my pretty name will be sounding out of your cocksucking chink mouth. I can feel it." Sammy grunted as she knew soon she herself couldn't keep up with this furious fight.

"You think you’re fucking tough just going at it body to body like this? How about you drag out your disease spreading pussy and show me some real fuckfighting, you weak white skank." Sunghi challenged her sibling, deep down she knew that her own body was about to break down.

Without a moment of hesitation Sammy raised her right leg and draped it across her rival’s left shoulder, opening her pussy wide. As they pressed forehead to forehead, the redhead glared into Sunghi's eyes with hate, answering her challenge. Their cries grew louder as they pressed forehead to forehead.

"Show me what you’re fucking made of, you arrogant cxnt!" Sammy yelled in her sibling's face.

"You will be sorry. I doubt you can handle my precious." Sunghi hissed and in an instant she mirrored her enemy’s stance, putting her right leg across Sammy’s left shoulder.

They trembled as each could feel the heat coming from the other’s already dripping twats. With their hands still tied up, nails digging at the coarse ropes, their bodies presently only supported by their left legs, the two athletes pushed closer. Catching each other’s shoulders in the bend between calf and thigh, both were ready to use their toned asses as their main primary means of propulsion in this inferno hot hell cell. With moans of anticipation the two spiteful beasts pressed their cxnts together with fierce determination.

"Oh my fucking god, you yellow slimy slut. You’re so fucking wet.! You’re so fucking horny. I’ll bet you are about to cum." Sammy confirmed loudly.

"You are not far from an orgasm yourself, you pale worthless whore! You want to fucking cum too. Sunghi yelled back.

Feeling each other's twats out with their own, filled their minds with indecent lust. They increased the pressure between their naked womanhood with agonizing slowness, each slut feeling every part of the other’s slit lining up with every part of her own. Each loved the uncontrolled wanton lust spewing from her opponent’s eyes as their womanhood looked like they were kissing and sucking each other like ravenous lovers. In actuality their nasty cxnts were wrestling and biting at each other like bloodthirsty animals. Sammy and Sunghi pushed against each other’s juicy pussies with everything they had. Their teary eyes remained locked in manic hate, each wanting the other to cry more. Seeing her enemy's increasing anguish, both still gorgeous prisoners immediately clenched their legs even tighter around each other’s exquisite shoulders, forcing their upper bodies in a clinch tighter than before. Moans turned into frantic screams as each grinded her wet twat against her rival’s soaking pussy. They nearly climaxed on the spot as each sexfighter felt her nether lips spread wide. Both were so horny with lust that their sweat literally poured off their bodies. They despised the fact that even in their aggressive state of mind, neither was able to contain her sinful desires. With filthy cries of lust and hatred the half-sisters began grinding their cxnts even harder, panting like true whores. While their pussies grew wetter and wetter, both could feel a devastating orgasm was surfacing from deep within their loins.

"That's it, you gutter chink whore. Just cum and squirt into my love hole. I know you want to." Sammy moaned, trying to use slutty words to make her enemy cum, before she herself would cry in defeat.

"I can feel your pussy is at the limit, you white dirty bitch. Just let it go and cum like a trashy schoolgirl." Sunghi groaned as felt her climax was approaching like an unstoppable tidal wave.

Their filthy slut talk forced imaginary shockwaves through their naked bodies. Both desperate hellcats sealed each other's mouths with the only organs at their disposal, their own mouths. They were so in despair and so out of options, that even though they hated it with their entire being, they smacked their luscious lips together and muffled screams coursed through their sealed mouths. They were so filthy, so horny, so desperate for sexual release.

"Oh no." Sammy thought to herself as she could feel her sexhorn close to an orgasmic explosion .

"This is not good." Sunghi pondered as her pussy threatened to detonate in a blissful climax.

In a desperate attempt to beat her rival, Sammy pulled her gorgeous ass back before slamming it forward with all the power she could summon. The violent impact caused Sunghi to howl in pain, nearly cumming on the spot. Sammy hoped that would finish the Chinese, because she felt the pressure on her pussy finally relented. But immediately the redhead's hopes were shattered as she screamed out her own cry of agony. Sunghi decided to fight fire with fire and slammed her naked wet cxnt most viciously against her own. The raven-haired hellcat had gone totally mad and drove her own cxnt against Sammy's bare dripping one, again and again. She didn't care if that meant her cxnt would receive the same damage as her enemy would receive.

"You thought you could fucking take me by surprise huh, you cheating bitch. Just like in the 2012 Olympics. You are afraid to lose again. Just like last night, you miserable whore" Sammy grunted.

"It was YOU who started to ram your nasty twat against my womanhood. And it was YOU who was beaten last night. You know why? Because you are a slut, a lowlife despicable slut.

Their asses hit the near searing hot steel walls, both preparing to pummel her half-sister into oblivion. Each crazed sexfighter braced herself for a long brutal series of punishing cxntpunches and launched her precious pussy forwards. But unfortunately their desperate defenses shattered in an instant as rageful screams filled the insufferable hot steel cell

"NOOOOO"

"ARGHHH"

Their mutual climax caused them such undeniable pleasure that the siblings practically choked for breath, sobbing as they squirted their sweet cum into each other's cxnts As if a dam had finally broken, that she felt that yet another crippling orgasm overtook the initial one. Each had denied her orgasms for such a long time, both sealed their twats together and screamed their ecstatic bliss into each other's mouths. The seal upon their luscious womanhoods had finally broken as their mixed cum dripped out of their jammed together twats. Drenching their left inner thighs, which still held the cumming half-sisters erect.

"The next one, you will cum first." Sunghi mumbled in the redhead's mouth.

"Not before you cry out like a slut first. Sammy muttered into the Chinese's mouth.

Both desperately increased the already immense pressure between their clammed tight pussies, forcing even more cum to flee the warzone. They were still sobbing into each other’s mouth, when a third savage mutual orgasm struck them incessantly hard. The failure to make her half-sister climax before she herself did, angered her so much, each forgot about her orgasms coming in chainlike fashion and returned to hammering her enemy's crotch with her own yet again. Screaming with every impact as every one of those shook their nude bodies to the core. Their eyes locked in rampant hate as again and again they felt their slits batter each other relentlessly. In manic rage they kept ramming their pussies together as numerous orgasms hit them like never ending waves crashing onto beaches. The pain was almost unbearable, but each battlecat was determined to continue to wage this gruesome warfare. Both kept screaming in lust, but also in disgust as they made each other climax over and over. What began as a furious grinding sexfight where both were determined not to cum had now erupted into an orgasmic frenzy where both were determined to outlast each other. To exhaust each other no matter what the cost. Neither woman even attempted to mount any kind of defense against the other’s ravenous attacks, focusing solely on destroying her rival’s twat by nailing it with her hard crotch.

"Come on you filthy little gook. Is this all you’ve fucking got? Fucking take it like a woman, you fucking slut. You fucking love this rough fucking, don't you?" Sammy asked with authority, driving her now sore, wet pussy against Sunghi’s again and again.

"Yeah I fucking love it when you cum all over me, you white trash bitch. But I know you love it even more. I can hear it in your thirsty cries, you fucking skank." Sunghi replied defiantly, thrusting her pussy forwards as hard as she could.

As they kept slamming their now bruised crotches against each other, they sank their nails into the restricting ropes, bracing themselves for even more brutal slams. Wave after wave of ecstasy scorched through their sweat drenched bodies, but each fought through her sickening lust to keep up her devastating assault. The two panted heavily into each other’s faces, each actress grimacing as the intensity between them continued to grow. Their cries and moans seemed to rise as they molested each other’s pussies with repulsive aggression. Each pumped one another's pussy with so much urgency that every single thrust sent unbelievable pleasurable pain through their forms.They wanted so desperately to give in to their lust, but they gritted their teeth with rage and continued like this for what felt like hours. Both wanted to fuck, wanted to break each other's cxnts and punish each other mindlessly until only one of them could continue. After a while the ropes started to unravel thread by thread as their bodies begged Sammy and Sunghi to stop this madness. Both were struggling to keep on fucking by now, but each hated her half-sister so much that she wanted to hear her half-sister to scream in humiliating fashion. Suddenly Sammy tore her mouth away from the Chinese's and shrieked out an inhuman cry, Sunghi began to smile in bliss knowing her enemy is close to succumbing to her lust, but then she bellowed into the hot humid air with a horrible howl of her own. Her pussy had run out of cxntjuices and every collision caused her indescribable pain. Even in her feeble state of mind, Sammy sensed Sunghi's weakness. And with a last barbaric thrust, Sammy wanted to conquer her hated half-sister.

"BANG"

Sunghi growled as if it was her last scream she would ever utter, her precious pussy broken by that cataclysmically hard collision. The raven-haired prisoner was about to surrender, but the redhead's suicidal attack merely achieved the breaking of her own pussy as well, knocking herself out in the process. Seeing her enemy finally vanquished before her, Sunghi also collapsed, but with a most satisfying grin on her face. With their right legs still draped over their left shoulders, their left pivot legs totally lifeless, the unraveling ropes were the only thing preventing the unconscious half-sisters from falling to the ground.

The kidnappers never bothered to give them food or water. That was part of the punishment of their daring escape. The siblings had been fighting ever since sunrise. It was now midday. An hour had passed after both had passed out. Their exhausted bodies had been in pure survival mode for all that time. The heat had become tortuous by now. Both woke up simultaneously by pure animal instinct. The first thing each saw with her tired eyes, was the sight of her awakening enemy.

"You fucking lost, you white gutter skank." Sunghi wallowed as immense pain soared from her broken cxnt.

"Fuck you. The last thing I remembered was you screaming like a whore, when I broke your fucking dried up twat." Sammy wailed as her own broken pussy caused her tremendous agony.

"Well, my precious has recovered and is juicy again. It sounds like you are ready to be motherfucking smashed by her again." Sunghi suggested.

"My beloved pussy is ready 24/7. Once she starts, I won't let her motherfucking stop hurting you before you cry out in misery and defeat." Sammy answered.

"This time I'm gonna fuck you into oblivion, you motherfucker." Sunghi pledged, lifting up her left pivot leg.

"Not before I have finally destroyed you, you motherfucker." Sammy promised, relinquishing her own one legged stance.

While both clenched their right calves firmer against their left shoulder blades, each twirled her left leg around her enemy's scorched ass, eliciting soft groans from the other. Their whole bodies were now entirely dangling in the air, held only by the manmade knots restraining their wrists. Their legs ensured neither could escape even as the only leverage they had was each other and the ropes. Their entire combined bodyweight strained their bonds so much that the ropes whimpered in tension. Their pussies were mere millimeters from touching, but Sammy and Sunghi were afraid to commence the battle. The sexual pressure between them was increasing as was their fear. They could feel their centers of pleasure screaming for violent war, the lustful hate between their clits so desperate that it hurt. Even though both had recuperated significantly with the hour of inert resting, both secretly hesitated to start fucking. With their pussies broken, each had to muster all the hate she had ever felt for her half-sister to engage the other in another brutal sexfight. Both pussies already hurt them so much that both truly believed this would end with either of them death or both. Also the heat in the hell cell rose to dangerous temperatures as each felt all the first degree burns and blisters all around their slender backs and meaty buttocks. Sweat literally poured off of them, even when they were doing nothing except waiting for her enemy to initiate the second battle.

"Come one, motherfucker. What are you waiting for? Sammy demanded.

"You just cant wait to commit suicide, can't you, you motherfucker." Sunghi replied.

Hearing that hated word, their legs strained tighter, their gluteal muscles tensed as they tested the waters with a preliminary thrust forwards. A slightly less violent bump, but still strong enough to spread out their cxntlips. Then the unexpected thing happened when they pulled back from this crash test. Their magnificent and until now inactive clits stepped out of their pussycaves like gladiators. Their finest organs were both ready to join this battle to protect their mistresses. Both owners had totally forgotten about their hardy clits in this morning's barbaric carnage. But each elated sexfighter was totally revitalized by the fact that her champion was still at her disposal. Gathering all their courage and determination, both invigorated prisoners rammed their bruised crotches together with reckless abandon. Their clits met head to head every time with machine-like precision as each splattered the other's inner thighs with wet juices. Everytime their clits met, the battle hungry organs clawed one another like a pair of cats in heat. Their soft breathing, low growls, quick grunts, squishing pussies and the creaking sounds of the near breaking ropes were all that could be heard in the hot hell cell.
"You'll cum first, you cheap motherfucker!" Sunghi snarled.
"Not before you do, you filthy motherfucker!" Sammy growled.
Their lust spiked harder than they had all day and before any of them knew what was happening, a monstrous orgasm detonated powerfully inside each of their womanhood. Cries of manic ecstasy shattered the air as the two came hard, harder than they had cum the whole day. The pleasure was so devastating, their bodies already so exhausted from cumming so much that this latest mutual orgasm nearly caused them to crumple to the ground. But the still effective ropes kept them still dangling in mid-air. They sniveled silently as in that moment it was all they could do besides remaining conscious. Their voices were shrill as the pain of their broken pussies wrecked their minds, but their lust driven clits begged them to continue to fight and fuck.

"Come on, pathetic motherfucker, harder! Fight me harder, you frail motherfucker. Is this all you’ve got, motherfucker? Sammy boasted without conviction.

"That’s it, you nasty motherfucker. Cum, cum, you little motherfucker. Show me how much you like this, you feeble motherfucker." Sunghi grunted softly.

"Fuck ME, fuck ME  harder, you stupid motherfucker! Sammy demanded with more vigor now.

"YOU fuck ME harder you weak motherfucker!" Sunghi commanded with more spirit.

They trembled involuntarily as both kept bashing clits even more furiously, ignoring their waning orgasms. Both could feel their enemy’s clits slicing violently past their own broken pussies. Each knew she had to continue slamming, knew she couldn’t give in to the other's relentless attack. They held each other's gazes with hate and contempt, each showing her rival there would be no mercy. They hated each other, hated everything they were doing with each other and most importantly, hated how right it felt. Sunghi fucked desperately, pumping the redhead's pussy like her life depended on it. Sammy fucked back with all she had, slashing the Chinese's clit with her own. Their legs were twined so tightly around their asses and back that every sore muscle seemed clenched like steel cords. They spat spitefully into each other's snarling mouth as both sensed another appalling orgasm was near. They crushed forehead to forehead, glaring incomprehensible hatred into each other’s teary eyes. They were so hot, so wet, so desperate for release, but neither wanted to show any sign of weakness to the other. They loved the sounds of each other’s panting sobs as they kept humping their clits against each other. Every collision bloodied their broken twats even more, but her rival's cries of pain seemed to only make each hornier. The heat of midday Colombia, the bitter sexfight and the humidity in the hell cell had sapped most of their strength. Still each refused to stop fucking and both spat spitefully into each other’s mouths again. With that exchange of saliva, the movie stars smacked their greasy pussies together very hard. They moaned louder with each thrust, nearing another orgasm every second. On and on they went, until they both shook violently as another terrible mutual climax exploded from their naked pussies, Sunghi and Sammy hated how good it felt and screamed in unwanted orgasmic bliss. Nasty spit landed all around their faces as vehement insults spewed forth from their mouths, egging each other on.

"That’s it, motherfucker. Cum! Fucking cum like the filthy motherfucking whore you truly are." Sunghi grunted, still slamming Sammy's crotch with her own again and again.

"Just shut your motherfucking mouth and fucking come all over me you dirty slut! Beg me for motherfucking mercy." Sammy groaned and kept hammering her cli against Sunghi's.

They were so exhausted from thrashing against each other in hateful fury, so sore from cumming that many times. But they had to settle this. No matter the costs. The temperature in their inferno prison kept rising as only a few threads remained of the ropes they were hanging on with their combined bodyweight. Yet the still-cumming fighters refused to slow down. They loved to see each other suffer, see each other scream and writhe, but couldn't keep their cxnts from pulsing in orgasmic pleasure.They fought desperately to regain control of their bodies as Sunghi's clit penetrated Sammy's broken and bloodied twat, landing another titanic hit on the redhead's cumcoated clit. An unforgiving quake shook through Sammy and at once tears began to flow down her cheeks.

"You bitch. You motherfucking bitch." Sammy moaned, unable to keep her voice from cracking as another climax began to rock her only seconds after the last started.

"How does it feel cumming like a common street whore, you motherfucker." Sunghi roared, her own heart beating rapidly as she felt her own orgasm was approaching fast.

Sammy was helpless as her arousal flooded through her. Her vision became blurred, but the redhead pumped her kinl’s clit even harder, wanting to take the Chinese with her.

"Fuck you! Fuck you, motherfucker. Why don't you just give up? Sunghi whined as Sammy fucked her clit contentiously, trying to make her climax as well.

Sunghi struggled desperately not to cum as Sammy nearly fell into despair because the Chinese apparently showed no signs of breaking. But then Sunghi's cries exploded from her mouth in a frantic howl.

"Cum, you dirty motherfucker!" Sammy screamed, ramming her clit against her rival's as hard as she could.

The impact shook both hellcats, but an instant later Sammy felt the Chinese's clit slam into her own in violent retaliation. As their clits still collided again and again, their climaxes began to subside. They were so filled with intense rage, that the only wish they had was to hear their enemies sob in so filled with orgasmic agony. The clashing twats splattered their seemingly unlimited cumjuices all over their inner thighs as a puddle was forming beneath them on the jungle floor. Each combatant trembled in lust and disgust as she felt her enemy’s clit hammering her own like a demon. Every impact between their clits made the two cry out in pain. Then another horrendously strong climax detonated inside them as Sunghi and Sammy glared deep into each other’s eyes. Their broken pussies spat blood and cum on each other as they drenched each other’s clits with their bodily fluids. They could hardly see each other through their orgasmic tears, but both kept their foreheads tight together as their bodies thrashed wildly in climactic pleasure, The heat of the afternoon jungle, their violent sexfight, their many orgasms, everything made it hard for them to even breathe. Sweat dripped from their bodies, adding to the puddle of cum underneath them. Already they could feel their bodies breaking down, growing tired from fighting in this hell cell. But still neither half-sisters would surrender.

"Give up, you stupid bitch. Why don't you just give up, you miserable skank?" Sammy sobbed.

"Not before I hear you cry out in tears and crumpled in defeat. I'll fuck you till death if must." Sunghi sniffed.

"I'd rather die than be defeated by a whore like you. But you will cry in hell if you keep this up, you stubborn motherfucker." Sammy warned.

"My clit will show you hell, you suicidal motherfucker." Sunghi forebode.

Each female warrior swearing to the other she would end the other in this hell-hole. Both were so aroused at the possibility of killing her hated half-sister by fucking her to death, that even the slightest touch after the death threats drove them over the edge. With furious growls they struggled in the shared orgasmic ecstasy. They spat hatefully in each other's faces as their naked bodies writhed even tighter together. They squealed in pain when the two gladiatrices kept slamming their broken cxnts furiously against each other. Driven mad by the orgasm and pain, they pushed their tongues to fight, muffling each other’s lustfull screams. It wasn’t a kiss of sisterly love or lesbian lust, they desperately wanted to suffocate each other. And as their eyes bore unmeasurable hatred into each other Sammy and Sunghi pulled back again and slammed their pussies into each other as hard as they could. Each pulled so hard at the shackling ropes, bracing herself for the imminent clash, that the ropes finally broke when their clits and broken pussies collided in mid air. They plummeted more than a meter, crashing down in the small pool of sweat, blood, cum and tears produced by their own bodies. For them the fall felt like they were cast down from the heavens all the way to purgatory. The prison they were in was so cramped that the sexfighters couldn't lie down. They tumbled to one side, taking each other with them, but due to the searing hot steel walls, both exhausted beauties were forced into a sitting catball position. Their right legs were still draped over their left shoulders as their left legs crushed against their asses, keeping them upright. They were in the same sexfighting stance as when they were dangling in midair. Only now their hands were finally free after having been tied up for hours. Both experienced catfighters immediately latched on to each other's hair with both greedy hands, forcing their mouths even tighter together. They drove their broken pussies against each other, clits crashing head to head as if the fall didn't happen. The pain of the collisions overridden with so much pleasure or vice versa, that in an instant they came again. They pulled strands away from each other's hair as their orgasms were coming faster and harder now. With their mouths stuck together, stealing each other's dwindling air supply, they kept pummeling each other's shattered twats.

"You really want to die, don't you, you crazy bitch." Sunghi groaned into Sammy's moist mouth.

"Before I finally send you to hell, I will break your nasty clit first, you arrogant whore." Sammy grunted back into Sunghi's wet trap.

"We will see who dies first, you motherfucker." Sammy hissed.

"Today we will settle everything, you motherfucker." Sunghi snarled.

Their squealing clits were practically pushed back into their starting spots, unwilling to bend sideways. They sobbed into each other’s mouths as the orgasmic waves never ceased crashing into their psyches. Their already beaten womanhood begged for a rest, but they refused to relent. There was no sibling's love or affection present in the Hell Cell as their clits fought to dominate each other. Only the pure hatred of two rivals who thought about nothing else than to destroy the other’s pussy once and for all. Each had only one goal. To fuck the other into submission or to death. They were cumming so hard and so fast now that it was impossible for either to tell where one orgasm ended and the next began, And neither cared about that. This was no longer about who could make the other cum more. It was about who could endure this manic orgasmic hurricane and survive. Tears and sweat mixed upon their faces as the combatants fought for control, but driven by their filthy lust neither woman was willing to stop. More and more desperately the Irish and the Chinese rammed their clits together, sobbing in manic lust as they filled each other’s mouth with their spit. They hated how much they enjoyed each other’s taste, hated the stiffness of each other’s clits and despised the perfection of their faces. The filthy tension spiked even further as they hammered their cxnts against each other with hateful obsession. They could sense each other’s determination, could sense each other’s pride and fury. They had to break all of those down, had to drive each other to such climactic surrender that the loser would never dare to challenge her again. Each willing to endure anything she had to in order to achieve that. They had to destroy each other, had to feed each other as much orgasmic torture as they could. With the danger of self mutilating the two half-sisters crushed their broken pussies against each other again with all the hatred they could muster. Their now swollen clits drove against each other head to head, practically bending as the sexfighters experienced pleasure more powerful
than anything else they had since arriving in this godforsaken Hell Cell. They pulled hard at each other's mane, tearing their wet tongues away from each other's wide open mouths. Each lamented in the fiery hot confinement with a mind shattering scream, wondering why the other still hadn't given up.

"Just die, motherfucker. Just fucking perish." Sammy begged.

"Give up, motherfucker. Your clit is already half in the grave. Just give up." Sunghi pleaded.

They could hardly see each other through the tears, but they kept fucking. Their cries of lust are constant now. Their screams of pain reverberated in the Hell Cell. Forced into this morbid situation, both truly believed only one of them could leave here alive. And as the sun outside disappeared beyond the horizon, the two battle femmes were cast into darkness. They were not able to see each other, but both fucked with everything they still had left, in body and mind. Both had fucked each other to the brink of exhaustion and beyond more times than they could count, but these couple of days were one of the wildest they had ever experienced. They fought and fucked each other tooth and nail, fingers and cxnts for the pleasure of the kidnappers. Sammy won that one with the slightest of margins. Then each had to endure being raped by Sabrina Lobo and Silvana Lobo. Both half-sisters eventually got free and engaged the twins in two vicious and violent catfights and fuckfights. After vanquishing the Lobo sisters, they escaped from the camp and inevitably had another sexfight with another. This time Sunghi would have triumphed if not for the interruption by their kidnappers. Having been captured again, both were thrown into this Hell Cell and of course they had yet another sexfight that was still raging on. Any normal woman would have succumbed to the pain and pleasure long before, but not these two. The half-sisters were trained naturally for years, having achieved immense stamina and willpower to drive their bodies and mind far beyond the status quo. But despite these facts, both were now really teetering on collapsing. Rapacious screams erupted from her mouth as Sunghi fought through the exhausting pleasure, fought through her crippling orgasms. Sammy’s body froze as every single second seemed to cause another crippling climax to detonate through her body. The wet slaps of their naked, sweating, horny forms echoed around them as their bodies threatened to pass out from the dwindling oxygen.
In a desperate show of will, Sammy and Sunghi grabbed each other's hair tight and crushed their tongues against each other as hard as they could. They grunted in tension and anger in each other's mouths as each used her hold on the other to force them into a final battle position. Both forced their sensitive nipples against each other tip to tip, crushed their already bent clits against each other head to head, clenched their broken pussies against each other furiously. Desperately trying to break each other, before they collapsed from the heat and diminishing air supply. They sobbed in manic hate as their bodies begged them to quit, but neither wanted to quit before they saw their hated half-sister's dead body in front of them. All their sexual organs throbbed in mutual lust against their counterparts, nearly forcing them both over the edge. The two prisoners held each other tight, feeling out the superficial stillness, holding the physical stress constant, allowing the sexual tension to build, before all hell would break loose. Their spirits battled in their own minds, each war-cat envisioning the other writhing in defeat. In a final effort to destroy her enemy, each contracted her entire body. And then the most powerful climax they had felt in days exploded through their locked up, sweat drenched, naked bodies. As if a signal was given, both pulled each other's hair as hard as they could and resumed pistoning each other's now bleeding clits against each other insanely hard and dementedly fast. Hammering their sexual nether regions harder and faster, they forced another cataclysmic climax upon another before their former one had even ended. Their orgasmic screams roared through their sealed mouths, adding even more panicked lust to their psychotic fuckfight. This desperate final struggle between them was so frantic, so mutually devastating for both that in seconds their visions became blurred. They knew they were running out of time, their lust, their pain, their exhaustion and the heat of the Hell Cell would overwhelm them any moment now. But the two only fucked harder for survival, each knowing full well that her half-sister would have no mercy even if she yielded in this savage sexfight. Sunghi and Sammy were growing lightheaded, but whatever happened, each was determined to outlast her hated kin. Both drove their clits head to head in a lethal display of violence, crashing their sexhorns against each other as hard as they could in a desperate attempt to shatter one another’s will. Even when they could feel only pain and exhaustion, they felt they couldn’t stop. Every single collision took them longer and longer to recover from. The two War Goddesses raped each other with raw power as their sweat cum splattered against each other after every collision of their long broken cxnts. Their ass-cheeks were soaking wet, disturbing the small pool of accumulated bodily fluids with every launch forwards of their crotches. Each knew the only way to prove which one of them was better, was to force the other over the edge of sexual annihilation and see who could take the pain longer. Having been locked in this merciless crotch humping catball for God knows how long, the bitter sexfighting between Sunghi and Sammy reached a frantic crescendo. Each exhausted prisoner abandoned all control and focused all her will and strength to force as much sexual agony upon the other as hard and as fast as she could. Neither cared if she would come out of this deadly sexfight alive or not. The only thing that mattered in her frenzied hate, was to fuck her enemy into oblivion.  They were cumming harder and wilder than they had ever known. Hours, nay, days of pleasure and pain, of fighting and fucking had piled up into these last moments as their brutal sexfight raced to it's inevitable end.

They were now blinded by frantic sexual exhaustion, unable to see anything in the darkness. Their hearts were flooded with panic and rage, each thought she would be the first to fall. Both driven by fear and hatred put literally everything their spent bodies and minds could gather and slammed their broken pussies catastrophically hard together. With insane mind blowing screams echoing around the Hell Cell, both realized that the last desperate attack had not only cracked their enemy's clits, but their own as well. Their unending series of orgasms ceased as if even their climaxes were in a holding pattern to see which half-sister would triumph over the other. There were no more coherent words coming out of their mouths, only endless screams of hate and despair as their already destroyed clits kept ruining their broken pussies even more. The seconds felt like hours as their busted cxnts and clits were locked in a vicious stalemate of pain and agony. Their minds were shattered, their bodies acting on pure instincts. They ceased to be human females in this carnage as they were fighting for survival like savage animals

Sammy's screams choked in her mouth as she felt herself collapsing. In an instant the redhead came harder than she could ever remember. She saw her enemy grinning with the lust of victory.

"Motherfucker, nooooo." a depleted Sammy Lee sobbed meekly, believing she had been defeated, again, by her hated half-sister.

"Motherfucker, yesssss." an exhausted Sunghi Lee grinned with victory, thinking she had finally bested her hated half-sister.

But a moment later that smirk of conquest disappeared from her face and the Chinese suddenly lost consciousness. Sunghi was so overjoyed that she had seemingly won this sexfight to the finish, her mind couldn't handle the extra exhilaration and just ceased all functions. Feeling her kin draped powerless over her, Sammy didn't have anything left and fell forward. The resistless body of Sunghi couldn't hold their combined body weight and both collapsed against the steel wall of the Hell Cell.

Epilogue

Sammy had defeated her half-sister in this brutal sexfight inside the hell on earth prison. Sunghi's back was pushed against the searing hot steel wall. Her flesh was about to be scorched, but then the door of the Hell Cell opened. A man all dressed up in combat gear pulled the prisoners out one by one. Apparently the whole cartel camp had been wiped out by a joint expeditionary force of Colombia and the United States. The half-sisters were on the brink of death by sexfighting in the exhausting heat of their prison. The Lobo twins escaped from death, because both were still bedridden from their gargantuan sexfights against the Lee sisters. All four women were transported to the nearest hospital in the same medical helicopter. After 2 days in the emergency room and another week in the hospital all four of them were almost fully recuperated. The half-sisters found out their mothers had drained the dozen of kidnappers, who tried to rape them, by fucking their brains out. The best lover between the men was the last to keep fucking. But he was just overwhelmed by the two sexually unsatisfiable milfs. After having taken care of him, Melanie Hamilton and Mei Lai Hua stole the key and escaped from their prison. Getting out of the camp was eventful, but eventually they reached civilization. Having memorized their escape route, it was fairly easy for the expeditionary force to find out where the cartel camp was and raided it. In the end the Lobo cartel was no more. Dairo Antonio Lobo and his daughters, Sabrina and Silvana ended up in captivity. The Lee sisters and their parents could resume their normal lives as before Matthew Lee decided to shut down the Lobo cartel. Which he did.

End of part VII-3.

Next part: The Mothers