News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hugetitsjana vs Busty.ema Battle of the M cup brawlers

• 25 Replies

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
Hugetitsjana vs Busty.ema Battle of the M cup brawlers
« on: February 03, 2023, 06:28:17 PM »
So the classic Busty Blonde vs Busty Brunette, but when I say Busty, these two are more like enormous then just busty, both with enormous M cups have decided to brawl it out in a nhb catfight where the winner MUST smother the loser out with her enormous breasts!! Come on everyone and post, vote, and cheer on your favorite!!

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=40253

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=74343
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 06:30:08 PM by MissBustyCarolina »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
Re: Hugetitsjana vs Busty.ema Battle of the M cup brawlers
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 08:39:40 PM »
Ohhh 13!  Someone’s misery will be another’s satisfaction as I can also hear Emas nails clicking the door as she enters the room and the air is relaxing now but in a short time will be thick with tension as these two stare down the other in hopes of destroying what confidence they brought with them and not to mention her breasts and face. Maybe leaving a permanent scar for the loser to remember the other by.    The grunts and curses will fill the room as well. And the excitement over having you two go at it as it seems the hatred for each of you has been brewing a long time and I figure it’s not the first battle you two have had with each other either     
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 09:21:38 PM by ##catfightWATCHA413 »
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 12:27:53 AM »
Go get her Ema!

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 07:17:02 AM »
 This cow has no hope against Ema as she wouldn't take me on that is the coward she is and it looks like the poll is proving it
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline Huge Titty Asian Apple

• God Member
  • Busty, kinky, slutty wrestler, tit&cat fighter
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 06:33:55 PM »
Well, this is quite the match up but I’m going to go with the younger, perkier Ema and those ‘monster’ boobies to beat Jana’s ‘huge’ tits  :o

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2023, 01:14:20 AM »
Hope things are ok with Jana but she is late to her party if you will and I will say that Ema will destroy Jana show or no show. Let’s give her a chance and see if she lets anyone know if she will be able to  but I will vote Ema anytime I can

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2023, 08:43:43 AM »
I received a message on my phone... it was Carolina saying the address of the fight between the two busty girls... I introduce myself and see Emma... wishing her good luck in her fight against that blonde
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline BustyQueenElla

• Hii
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2023, 08:50:11 AM »
Good luck to both
Boob Size challenges Queen

Offline hugetitsJana

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2023, 11:53:14 AM »
Finally the time has come for this blonde bitch Jana and I to settle our issues, at least for now! As I am texted the address to the hotel and given the room number that we are in to face off against each other, as I arrive and hope that I'm the first to get there, as I walk down the long hallway to room number 13, thinking to myself that this room is going to be bad luck for someone, as I reach my hand out and my bright red finger nails and fingers turn the doorknob to the room and swing open the door, I step in breathing heavily as I notice that the room is completely empty except for the sofa that is along one wall, im the only here as I take a deep breath and just wait!
I can finally meet Ema's whore face to face, I drive to the hotel, I'm late for sure that makes that busty whore nervous... I walk the long corridor sure of myself... door 13 ehh?? this can't be good for myself..my fingers with my long red nails turn the knob..I open the door slowly..my right shoe goes in first..feeling the carpet on the floor slowly I raise my head and see Ema. "YOU" I exclaimed.. I passed and quickly closed the door..

Offline hugetitsJana

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2023, 11:54:57 AM »
So im trying to find out if my rival is going to join me and all of the members on this site for this poll catfight that she challenged me in!!
Nervous bitch??

Offline hugetitsJana

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2023, 12:01:56 PM »
Keep talking loudmouth I'm here to destroy you and leave your hair black on the carpet in the room and then send you to the world of dreams between my chest

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2023, 12:13:17 PM »
Blondes rules Jana you got my vote

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2023, 02:31:43 AM »
Ema, you are doing a great job! Keep those fists and claws going

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2023, 08:24:09 PM »
The votes are closing in on each other. It’s going to be crazy real soon waiting to see who pulls out front but I’m going with Ema. You can count on that

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2023, 10:51:49 PM »
Wait…. How did that happen so fast with that many votesin a short time.?