News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Two Girls Tied in a Sack, Fight

• 5 Replies

Offline bunny

• God Member
Two Girls Tied in a Sack, Fight
« on: February 04, 2023, 08:15:15 AM »
Two Girls Tied in a Sack Fight

HOT SWEATY CATFIGHT

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
Re: Two Girls Tied in a Sack, Fight
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 01:56:32 PM »
left girl
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 06:27:52 PM »
Love the topic. I did a story like this called " Happy Campers". It's been over a decade but it involved two girls sharing a double wide sleeping bag and fighting in it.

Offline barnana

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 07:24:24 AM »
Love the topic. I did a story like this called " Happy Campers". It's been over a decade but it involved two girls sharing a double wide sleeping bag and fighting in it.

Sounds interesting.. Is there a link to this? if you can share pls

Offline sherlie

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023, 08:32:35 AM »
This seems a different sort of fetish. The girls would be in sick close proximity that they’ll be breathing into each other and will their hands be free to fight? Or will it be a body to body fight?

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2023, 04:18:53 PM »
This seems a different sort of fetish. The girls would be in sick close proximity that they’ll be breathing into each other and will their hands be free to fight? Or will it be a body to body fight?
A little bit of both. Starts off with hands digging, grabbing, pinching and clawing and eventually each pulls the other close to stop from being attacked leading to hair pulling and back scratching as their knees try to kick tender groins and their bodies are pressed together as pointy nipples stab and they feel the sweat, blood and tears of the other. They feel the heavy breathing of the other as their tummies press. Like baby sharks in their mothers womb. Only one is coming out in one piece.