News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bonnie Wright vs the red headed college girl

• 3 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Bonnie Wright vs the red headed college girl
« on: February 04, 2023, 06:47:23 PM »
Bonnie Wright was visiting the states and ran into a cute red head named Megan. The girl was star stuck and They hit it off. After a few drinks around the bonfire Bonnie talked about missing home. She missed her workout program and the girl asked what type of program she was on. Bonnie smiled and changed the subject for a second. She put her foot out and placed it next to Megan's foot. "Wow, you wear a size 6?" Megan nodded her head. "Would you mind standing up for a second?" She did as Bonnie did. She eyed the girl causing her to blush as she pressed her leg against Megan's. She looked into Megan's eyes and said " we look pretty well matched. Do you mind?" She asked as she touched Megan's arms asking her to make a muscle. "Stand back to back with me." The girl complied feeling Bonnies firm bum press into hers and she felt her shoulders touched by Bonnies.  "Ok, turn around." Megan did as she was asked. As she turned the had Bonnie standing nose to nose with her. She could feel her breath and Bonnie said " stand still." She smiled as Bonnie moved a half foot forward till her chest touched Megan's. Bonnie stayed there for a moment and smiled even larger and whispered " can you keep a secret?" Megan felt flushed as she said " yes." Bonnie said " I found this program a few years ago. It's great for working out, but I need a partner for it. Are you game?" Megan was under the spell of Bonnie never having spent time around a movie star she grew up watching on the big screen. "Well" Bonnie continued " I wrestle to stay fit and I think you and I would be a great match. Would you like to give it a go?"
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 06:50:02 PM by ooreach »

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
Re: Bonnie Wright vs the red headed college girl
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 08:53:27 PM »
Bonnie[/size] This might make a good story.
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline Trent

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 09:17:09 PM »
Easy win for Bonnie

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 03:10:46 PM »
  I think this would make an excellent story, the way the wrestling subject came up is very realistic. Both girls are good looking ,I am partial to  the look of the red-head, very girl next door cutie.