News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!

• 102 Replies

Offline backbreakher

This is it Ladies & Gentleman - the eagerly anticipated rematch between the 2 titans & lionesses of the NHB Catfight World, to finally decide the true Queen of the NHB Catfight.

The two ladies have agreed to enter one large, Penthouse room by separate doors, which will then be locked behind them leaving them to fight to a No Mercy finish where the winner will take her spoils of victory & dominance over the loser in a very special way. The room they are locked in will have a shatterproof glass front along one entire side of the room, allowing perfect viewing for those watching and will include whips, handcuffs & other toys that are available to be used by either woman in order to gain an advantage over her rival. Both women will start in lingerie. Just how long that lasts remains to be seen.

It all starts tonight and runs, fitting, right up to and including Valentine's Day - when there will a Bloody Valentine's massacre for one woman!

A reminder of our contestants :

Scarlettrose34L - 5'8" 25yo 163lbs and a 34L
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=76420

MissBustyCarolina - 25 yo - 5'8" and 165lbs and a 34L
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=69541

Offline backbreakher

Re: Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 11:02:20 PM »
More pictures of our talented titans

Online ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 11:31:11 PM »
A nasty one for sure
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 01:57:58 AM »
Being put up in the hotel where the last fight was between that bitch and I so we wouldn't have to waste any drive time to get to our destination for the rematch war! I've been given instructions to go to the freight elevator at the end of the hallway, im to be dressed only in my bra, and thong lingerie set, so im over the top excited when I get the text message telling me it's time, as I'm over the top excited that I'm finally going to be face to face with this bitch Carolina again and this time it's going to be more vicious than the last fight that cxnt and I had, so as my huge 34L breasts jiggle and bounce as my sexy round ass wiggle side to side as I walk down the hallway to the freight elevator, as my huge breasts heave in and out as I stop at the door and push the button that takes me down to the basement, questioning what kind of room that we will be in to fight this time, and as I step onto the elevator and swing around, my huge breasts swaying side to side as I spin, and I wonder if by chance this fucking cxnt will be on this elevator with me, and as the doors shut my mind wonders even more as I'm on the elevator alone, and as my body gets more and more infuriated as the elevator jiggles my huge breasts and then the elevator abruptly stops, and as I tense up waiting for the doors to open just in case that cxnt is waiting for me, and as the doors open, there is hallway about 15 feet long and only one red-light on for me to walk towards the door, and as I reach the door, I notice there is no handle, and I stand there waiting, as a voice comes over a speaker telling me that the door will open briefly, and as I take a deep deep breath, my huge breasts are almost bursting out of my grey lacey bra, my strong thighs tense up!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2023, 02:06:41 AM »

Good luck to both combatants and remember to have fun with the poll
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2023, 02:36:20 AM »
Being put up in the hotel where the last fight was between that bitch and I so we wouldn't have to waste any drive time to get to our destination for the rematch war! I've been given instructions to go to the freight elevator at the end of the hallway, im to be dressed only in my bra, and thong lingerie set, so im over the top excited when I get the text message telling me it's time, as I'm over the top excited that I'm finally going to be face to face with this bitch Carolina again and this time it's going to be more vicious than the last fight that cxnt and I had, so as my huge 34L breasts jiggle and bounce as my sexy round ass wiggle side to side as I walk down the hallway to the freight elevator, as my huge breasts heave in and out as I stop at the door and push the button that takes me down to the basement, questioning what kind of room that we will be in to fight this time, and as I step onto the elevator and swing around, my huge breasts swaying side to side as I spin, and I wonder if by chance this fucking cxnt will be on this elevator with me, and as the doors shut my mind wonders even more as I'm on the elevator alone, and as my body gets more and more infuriated as the elevator jiggles my huge breasts and then the elevator abruptly stops, and as I tense up waiting for the doors to open just in case that cxnt is waiting for me, and as the doors open, there is hallway about 15 feet long and only one red-light on for me to walk towards the door, and as I reach the door, I notice there is no handle, and I stand there waiting, as a voice comes over a speaker telling me that the door will open briefly, and as I take a deep deep breath, my huge breasts are almost bursting out of my grey lacey bra, my strong thighs tense up!

Resting in my own personal room at the hotel that I had my brutal battle with that cxnt Scarletrose in, but unfortunately it ended in a draw and there was no winner and no loser, so we were given instructions to remain in the hotel and there would be a rematch, and we would be notified when and where to go, the only stipulation was we were to wear bra and thong lingerie to start the fight in, and that we would be taking the service elevator to the location of the fight, and just as I was about to pour myself a glass of wine, I hear my phone go off that I have a text message, I look at it and it's time, slipping my red silk thong up my legs and over my hips barely covering my perfectly smooth pussy and sexy full round ass cheeks, and then slipping my red silk bra onto my massive 34L breasts, I quickly head out my room door and strut my sexy ass and massive breasts bouncing as I go down the hallway, im anxious to get my claws into this cxnt and beat her face with my fists again, as I stop at the service elevator, reach out my sharpened finger nailed index finger and push the button, as I wait for the doors to open, the doors open and and I step on, thrust my shoulders back as I take a deep breath and push the elevator down, and as the squeaking sounds and jiggling movements shake my massive breasts around until it comes to a stop, the doors open, and I see the bright red light in the short corridor as I walk down it about ten or so feet, and as i get to the door, with no doorknob the voice comes over the hidden speaker and says the door will open, step inside and whatever happens after the door shuts is behind closed doors, and as I hear the mechanism and tumblers move, the door creaks open and the room is pitch black, as I step through the doorway and into the darkness, the hallway red-light shuts off and not only does my door shut and the mechanism and tumblers lock, I hear a second door and mechanism and tumblers lock!

Offline BustyQueenElla

• Hii
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2023, 02:42:27 AM »
Good luck to both girls :)
Boob Size challenges Queen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2023, 04:30:49 AM »
This is going to be the wildest fight yet that these two ever had

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2023, 05:49:15 AM »
Detailed in your posts I get so involved in the fight even before it starts.  Hearing the fingernails and heels clicking   Seeing your huge breasts swaying as you two walk the hallway .   The tension you both feel between you as you get closer to the war

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2023, 08:04:51 AM »
Oh, I'm so pleased to see the two of you found someone to put this poll together.  I felt so guilty that I couldn't do it at the last minute  :(.  But it won't keep me from  following it closely now that its started.  Since the last fight was so close all the way to the end, I'm going withhold my vote until about the 3rd day, when I see how it's going.  I already know that it will be  another barn burner like the last one.  GO AT IT, GIRLS.....MAY THE BEST WOMAN WIN!!!
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2023, 08:39:27 AM »
I enter the room enabled to follow the fight between these two busty queens... I approach Sophie and we get ready to watch the fight. this time a glass separates us from the action... Good luck girls... I wink at Carolina...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2023, 11:56:34 AM »
walk in and join marlu and sophie this out to be one hell of a match i whisper to them
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Hot Bitch Kiara

• I'm hotter than you, bitch!!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2023, 03:39:38 PM »
Scarlett wins this, she is the queen of fcf!

Offline Peterfts

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2023, 04:38:13 PM »
Oh no oh no, the real queen of FCF is MY queen, Carolina. And she is already kicking ass!

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2023, 05:49:32 PM »
Standing in the completely dark room, I see the shadows and glare off the walled window but cannot see anything else, I know that bitch is in here with me, but I just don't know where, I heard not only my door shut and lock, but also the other door shut and lock, as I continue to breath in heavily, my huge breasts heaving in and our stretching the lacey fabric of my grey lingerie bra, as I hear the same voice come over the speakers, telling us to take 10 steps forward, and as soon as we do, the lights will come on, and the war is to commence!! As I think to myself, I don't know anything about this room, or where we are at, but the room must be set with laser lights that trip off certain locks and things, the doors opened and closed on their own, we are to take 10 steps and the lights will come on by themselves, and all I can think of is beating the fuck out of this bitch, so I carefully take 1, 2, 3, 4 and as I'm stepping forward, I can hear the footsteps of that bitch also, we both are taking the steps at the same time, the question is are we stepping directly towards each other, 5, 6, 7, 8, as the steps narrow down to the last 2, I hear that bitches footsteps stop, as do mine, and then, in the dark musty filled locked room, I hear that bitch speak "it's only you and me in this room cxnt!" and I respond, "yes it is BITCH, and there's only one way out, and that's to finish this fight!" and with those words, I hear that bitch take step number 9, as I do also, and then I take step number 10, and as I do, that bitch did as well, and the room explodes into red filled lighting all over, and without hesitation, that bitch and I are almost directly in front of each other only separated by a coupled feet, as we rush and lunge ar each other, our bodies collide and out huge breasts slam and mash into each other as we both instantly go for each others long hair with both sets of our hands, latching hold of each others hair from the sides, yanking twisting, screaming and slamming harder and harder into each other trying to drive the other back towards the wall!!