News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What Makes a Good Catfight ?

• 15 Replies

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
What Makes a Good Catfight ?
« on: February 06, 2023, 02:48:45 AM »
I'm curious what you all think what makes a really good catfight. For me (as a horny straight male),I'm not sure of the answer, but I can tell the more aroused I get, the better the catfight is.  ;D

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Re: What Makes a Good Catfight ?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2023, 02:59:04 AM »
When   ladies go all-out and the action includes hairpulling, slapping with breast and pussy grabs. This raises the intensity when they display aggression and determination to prove who is better. Not looking for serious injury or blood, but mutual punishing tactics. Also some pre-catfight trash talk.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 10:43:01 AM »
I'm a sucker for wrecked hair.  A pony-tail being completely undone.  Braids getting tangled and covering the eyes.  Curls getting undone and the whole head of hair becoming a flat bed-head (this somehow happened to Savannah against Tia, even tho Savannah was winning most of their ECNWC fight).  Even just what a sweaty forehead does to a head of hair.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 02:31:08 PM »
So it is. Sometimes when you see two rivals who are about to come together in an epic fight, and you already know what kind of fight it will be, because your boyfriend in your pants is already harder than a baseball bat.... Two rivals who are perfect for each other, and when they have a history of their enmity.. In general, catfight is already good.At least twenty minutes of persistent, hard struggle, at the end of which the winner will not be able to get to his feet and for the first minute he will not be able to think at all what is happening.......

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2023, 02:45:26 PM »
Determination on the part of evenly matched fighters.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2023, 04:30:08 PM »
The perfect catfight is a simple answer. The one I win and walk away from head high

Offline sue5159

• God Member
  • Wanna Fight?
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2023, 06:19:06 PM »
Having the other gal where I want her so I
can land that knockout punch.

Offline Fightpunk

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2023, 02:00:26 AM »
Another lad's girlfriend getting her ass kicked in front of him by my girl.  ;D

Online snw

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2023, 02:37:05 AM »
Two girls who are fighting for the same guy who’s watching and both know catfights turn him on. Then a clear winner who takes full advantage of winning humiliating her rival. Nothing out of hand where one is seriously hurt but clearly one girl takes charge.

Offline Tirny Francis

• @TirnyF on Twitter
    • Evolution's a Bitch
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2023, 11:56:39 AM »
Mutual animosity.  Trash talk.  No holding back.  Decisive ending. 

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2023, 04:05:11 AM »
Pure aggression,  sweat, hairpullung, no holding back, no handshake at the end. Just heated combat.
The director lets it continue until there is a winner even if it goes on for more than 40 minutes.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2023, 12:22:05 PM »
An altercation between a driver and pedestrian in Australia. Not the best film quality but the driver who had left her car blocking traffic looked middle aged.  It was just after 6 in the evening, the women started trying to hit each other.  It lasted a minute before several motorist raced in and stopped it.   Two women, who presumably were unknown to each other had squared up and started to fight. Neither were hurt, or perhaps even hit but the event was stimulating.  So what makes a good catfight?  Simply two females irrespective of  age, looks, size or capability who want to fight each other.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 01:47:16 PM by presenterfan »

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2023, 03:29:39 AM »
An altercation between a driver and pedestrian in Australia. Not the best film quality but the driver who had left her car blocking traffic looked middle aged.  It was just after 6 in the evening, the women started trying to hit each other.  It lasted a minute before several motorist raced in and stopped it.   Two women, who presumably were unknown to each other had squared up and started to fight. Neither were hurt, or perhaps even hit but the event was stimulating.  So what makes a good catfight?  Simply two females irrespective of  age, looks, size or capability who want to fight each other.

Did any clothes get ripped ?

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2023, 05:36:06 PM »
Both really wanting it. Something to fight over. A small crowd maybe. Oh, and tops off !

Offline tropic55

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2023, 10:42:13 PM »
I think the build up to the fight can be as exciting as the fight.