News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ladies from my Past (Slim Edition) Round 1, Match 1

• 9 Replies

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
Ladies from my Past (Slim Edition) Round 1, Match 1
« on: February 08, 2023, 11:37:43 PM »
Following the short/busty tourney, which saw Mandy claw her way to a sexy victory, I've decided to have another mini tourney, but this time with a different body type: the thin/slim ladies from my past.  As a reminder, these are all women I've known in my past, some are former gfs, some are former crushes, and others are just acquaintances. But, I've imagined them all in catfights and sexfights :-)

Our first match up of this mini tourney pits Nancy against Lori.  Nancy loves salsa dancing as her main physical activity. Lori plays soccer, surfs, and loves going to raves. Both can be sexy or tomboyish.

Nancy: 5'4", about 105 lbs (on the left in all pics)
Lori: 5'4", about 110 lbs

Who wins?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 11:40:06 PM by dccatfightfan »

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
Re: Ladies from my Past (Slim Edition) Round 1, Match 1
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 11:38:22 PM »
1 more pic

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 04:07:51 AM »
Another great matchup. I’m going with Nancy in this one. It’s definitely seems to be an even matchup but someone’s gotta win. I think Nancy looks as if she’s stronger and has the look (at least to me) that says to me she enjoys putting s rival in her place physically.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 04:08:46 AM by snw »

Offline fightmywife

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 04:51:35 AM »
I dunno snw. I think Lori has the death stare in that 1st pic.  And she seems to have stronger arms and legs to me. Nancy looks like she has toothpick arms...but I bet she's a helluva hairpuller.  Still, I think Lori cakewalks this

Offline michellefighter

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2023, 04:21:51 AM »
Lori's legs make the difference in my opinion. Stronger thighs from what I can see. 

Offline NYOllie

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2023, 05:33:22 AM »
This is a toughie. Nancy looks like a feisty slapper, but Lori looks like a sexy bitch.  I really dunno

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2023, 02:44:55 PM »
About 24 hours left!  Will scrappy and trim Nancy make a comeback? Or will sexy and fit Lori hold on for the win?

Offline VikCFF

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2023, 07:40:11 PM »
I voted for Lori. I thought the poll would be closer than this though

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2023, 10:54:26 PM »
I voted for Lori. I thought the poll would be closer than this though

I'm actually not surprised (for once) lol

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2023, 05:02:16 PM »
First Round Match
Nancy vs Lori

(Match start: The ladies bumped into each other, on repeated occasions, while dancing at the nightclub. Finally, Lori had enough of the bumps and grabbed Nancy by the hair ready to brawl. But Nancy, also pissed, didn’t want to get banned from the club. So she grabbed Lori’s wrists and challenged her to go back to her apartment, 2 blocks away, to settle it. Nancy was wearing tight jeans and a black tanktop with a pushup bra, and black heels. Lori was wearing skinny jeans, a sheer white top, with no bra, and flats. The match had started as an even fight, but eventually became one sided in Lori’s favor).

Lori had been dominating this match since about 5 minutes in, but Nancy remained determined to fight back. Both were now topless, left only in their panties. The two women continued to grapple, slapping and clawing at each other's breasts as they fought. Lori managed to get Nancy in a headlock, but Nancy was able to twist out of it and throw Lori to the ground. Lori landed with a thud, shocked. Nancy pounced on her, straddling her and slapping her repeatedly across the face and tits.

But Nancy’s last gasp was short lived as Lori fought back, punching Nancy in the stomach, causing her to gasp for air. Lori managed to kick Nancy off her, and quickly got to her feet and grabbed Nancy’s hair, pulling her weaker foe to her feet as well. She flung Nancy to the wall and then sent her knee straight into Nancy’s crotch. Nancy doubled over and fell to the ground, in agony. Lori, climbed ontop of her opponent, and trapped her in a full body pin, until Nancy sobbed her submission.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 05:06:26 PM by dccatfightfan »