News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Finding a women to fight in the Sauna?

• 1 Replies

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
Finding a women to fight in the Sauna?
« on: February 12, 2023, 11:52:51 AM »
I Do not know how it is in your country but in germany if you go to the Sauna there are all people naked and i am wondering if that could be the start of a rivalry which maybe ends in a catfight or a sexfight. There are also huge groups of girlfriends which maybe could get into a fight with another Group or some members of each Group.

Ladys have you ever been in such a fight?

Are there any storys involving this topic?

Offline DS79

• God Member
Re: Finding a women to fight in the Sauna?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 07:37:34 PM »
I Do not know how it is in your country but in germany if you go to the Sauna there are all people naked and i am wondering if that could be the start of a rivalry which maybe ends in a catfight or a sexfight. There are also huge groups of girlfriends which maybe could get into a fight with another Group or some members of each Group.

Ladys have you ever been in such a fight?

Are there any storys involving this topic?

A femal friend told me about an argument in the women's shower after tensions had built up between two women in the sauna. So it was something like that but not a fight.
I love women especially when they fight