News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Anne vs Michele

• 7 Replies

Offline Marti Clovis

• Hi this is Martine
Anne vs Michele
« on: November 09, 2010, 05:07:15 PM »
Anne and Mich

My wife Michele and I were at a xmas party given by the large company I work for in a large hotel downtown.  We are invited by the company and they pay us a room for the night at the hotel if we want so no one gets to drive after the party. My wife Michele who is 27 years old, 5’6’’ tall, weigh about 135 pounds, shoulder length brunette hair, very beautiful face and smile, incredible tits, she’s a 36D with large pink nipples.  Michele and I were having fun and hanging around with some friends of mine from work, mainly 2 other couples and a girl called Anne who is the beautiful secretary of my ex-boss at the company, we don’t work closely together anymore, but we are still a bit friends at work.  Anne has recently left her boy friend and she came to the party alone, she is 30 years old and very beautiful, 5’1’’ tall, weighs about 120-125 pounds, she has short natural reddish hair, beautiful face, she has the most incredible tits in the company I think, she has big round tits, with very big nipples, (they are always sticking out), she likes to show her tits off with very tight sweaters or t-shirts, she seems to have an incredible pair.

Anyway we are hanging out together, eating and dancing a bit afterwards, it is late now close to 1:00 am and about 50% of the people have left and the 2 couples hanging out with us also left the party for their room.  So my wife Michele and I are alone at our table with Anne. At one point, about 20 feet away from us, we hear some loud noises and shouting and a fight broke out between 2 girls of the company that I don’t know personally, I know their faces but I don’t know who they are.  Anyway it started by some shoving and quickly they grabbed each other’s hair and started to pull and yank and at one point they exchanged slaps and one of the girls, the smallest of the 2 even threw a pretty mean right hook that landed square on the other girls nose who started to bleed immediately from the nose, she grabbed her nose and started to cry, some people separated the 2 girls and the fight stopped right there, it lasted probably just a little less than a minute. 

I was really excited about the fight and I had a big hard on from watching, my wife Michele said to Anne, ‘’my husband probably wished it lasted longer, he likes to watch woman fights’’. ‘’Really said Anne, I also think it’s sexy to watch woman fight it out but not any type of fights’’.  My jaw dropped when I heard Anne say that, because I’m a big catfight fan and I know that my wife’s mind is probably also racing right now to see how to get Anne in a fight with her.  It just happens my wife Michele likes to catfight other women and she has a hard time to find suitable opponents. ‘’What type of fights do you like Anne’’ said Michele. ‘’I like intense competition between 2 women but not the type of fights we just saw, first of all I don’t like to see women having their face bruised or scarred, I like to watch fights that have certain rules’’.  Michele then said, ‘’you’re talking about watching but do you like to participate in them’’.  ‘’Depends against who and depends of the rules’’ said Anne.  ‘’What type of rules do you like Anne’’ said Michele.  ‘’Well, rules catfight to submission, topless or in lingerie, no fists, no kicking, no scratching, no biting, anything else allowed’’ said Anne.  The 2 ladies were looking intensely into each other’s eyes and they were talking as if I didn’t exist anymore, nobody else was at our table or near us and the conversation was very private. ‘’So Michele, do you like the same type of fights also’’ asked Anne.  ‘’Suits me just fine, how about we go to our room, move the furniture to the side and continue our little chat woman to woman with my lucky husband watching’’ said Michele.  ‘’I tought you’de never ask’’ said Anne.  I was going beserk, we  quickly went upstairs.  In the elevator going up, I tought the girls would go at each other right there, they were intensely staring at each other, at one point we were alone in the elevator and they stood face to face about 3 inches apart staring at each other.  We got to our room, upon entering the room, Anne immediately proceeded to take her jewerlry off and started to take her clothes off as well while still staring at Michele who started to do the same and was also staring at Anne.  The room was pretty large and I moved to a side the chairs and the table and re-arrange the room so they had some space.  ‘’Does topless suit you fine Michele’’ said Anne.  ‘’Perfect for me, I won’t waist time riping your clothes off’’ said my wife Michele.  We went over the rules once again and just by looking at the fighters, I was really excited, I couldn’t believe the size, the shape of Anne’s breasts and nipples, they were even bigger than my wife’s Michele who believe me is no slouch herself.

They started by staring again into each other’s eyes for maybe a minute being about 3 inches apart, the taller Michele was towering over Anne, Michele was not only taller but she was heavier, both woman were very proportionate and I know my  wife’s fighting abilities, she is a good fighter, dirty, with a lot of stamina, she can take a lot of punishment and she never quits, she is also very strong and very resilient.  I was wondering how long the little Anne would last.

They parted a bit and Anne extended her hands as if to challenge Michele to a tit grabbing contest. My wife accepted the challenge and they immediately grabbed each other’s huge pair with their hands, each girl stood her grounds and Anne said ‘’I’ve been wondering all night which one of us has the best tits’’.  ‘’I was also wondering the same thing honey, but believe me it’s me’’ said my wife Michele.  They continued their tit grabbing for a few minutes, each girl twisting pushing, pulling the other’s tits and nipples.  At one point, my wife started to back up, Anne was really doing a number on Michele’s nipples, Anne finally backed her up against a wall and Michele started to show the first signs of being out matched as she was moaning a bit, her face was showing a lot of pain.  Anne continued her onslaught of my wife’s pair, neither woman wanted to give up or to change tactics since they both knew quitting would mean admitting the other one had better breasts, both were in pain but it was obvious that my wife was suffering more and Anne continued to pour in the pressure so to speak, Michele’s eyes started to show tears and at one point my wife loudly said ‘’stop it, stop’’ and she grabbed Anne’s wrist to try and pry away the smaller girl’s powerful grip.  Anne let her go and she backed up from Michele and said to her ‘’do you accept another challenge tits to tits in a bear hug’’, my wife thinking she might have an advantage accepted, but Anne went on her knees and said to Mich, ‘’on our knees your too tall for me’’.  My wife reluclantly accepted, she hesitated a bit and I’m sure she taught of jumping on Anne who wa son her knees but I think she didn’t do it because she taught she could beat the smaller woman in a bear hug.  Anyway Michele got on her knees also and they proceeded with that bear hug.  It was fantastic to watch, let me tell you, it lasted 10 minutes at least and both girls never gave ground until the end when once again the smaller Anne prevailed, her tits and nipples were simply too firm for my poor wife Michele.  At one point, Michele’s head was resting on Anne’s left shoulder, she was crying heavily and sobbing and I could see from my vantage point that Michele was not applying any pressure anymore and that Anne was still fresh and pouring on the vice like grip on my wife’s small back.  Anne finally let her go and she said to my wife who had collapsed to the floor, ‘’now we know who has the best tits, bitch’’.  My wife was lying on the floor holding her large tits and Anne got over her and placed her foot on my wife’s mouth a few times just taunting her.  Michele was getting mad, I could see it in her eyes, Anne said ’’come on get up, let’s fight now big girl, you don’t look so tough now’’. 

My wife got up and she lunged at Anne who stepped aside a bit, but my wife still manage to catch a piece of her and they both went flying on the bed, they rolled around on it. My wife finally ended on top and she caught Anne’s hair with both hands and she started to pull and twist Anne’s head everywhere still holding her by the hair, Anne was trying to pry my wife’s hands away, finally squirming around under the bigger Michele, Anne managed to break free momentarily and she dislodged Michele who fell on her side and then fell off the bed and landed heavily on the floor, Anne jumped right on her to try and straddle her but Michele caught Anne’s small waist in a body scissor, now and for at least 7-8 minutes Michele was lying on her back on the carpet floor, Anne was either resting on top of Michele or sitting down at the edge of Michele’s pelvis and Anne was caught in a very painful waist scissor by the powerful legs of my wife Michele, Anne was in very obvious pain, her head looking up at the ceiling sometimes and trying to get her hands to break the hold from her bigger tormentor.  When Anne was trying to attack Michele by getting to her breasts or trying to get free and fully mount her, Michele was always catching her tits with her hands and then Anne was suffering even more.  The tables had turned quickly just as I had anticipated, my wife after being beaten badly by Anne’s superior tits in the first part of the fight was now showing her superior fighting skills and her better strength.  This hold lasted still for a while and I was now wondering how long Anne would last and even how come she didn’t give up yet.  Finally after a few more minutes, they had been in that position at least 10 minutes now, incredibly Anne managed to get up on her knees and then she really tried very had to get up on  her feet with Michele still trapping her small waist between her very strong thighs, Anne was trying a last desperate attempt to get free, since both girls were very sweaty now, my wife’s legs kind of slipped down and Anne finally managed to squirm away and to get free.

Michele was still on the floor disappointed that her hold got broken while Anne was stepping away from Michele to try and get her wind back.  My wife slowly got up and walked towards the still winded Anne who was backing up when Michele was coming and finally my wife pushed Anne back against the  door of the hotel room and she grabbed a hold of Anne’s small throat with both hands and started to choke her.  I got closer and I saw right away in Anne’s eyes the pain and the suffocation.  Anne instead of trying to get Michele’s stronger hands away from her throat, started to attack my wife’s big tits with her own hands, they were now engaged in a test of will, does Anne’s throat will last longer from the pain or does my wife’s tits outlast Anne’s attack.  My wife’s hands were having a lot more effect on Anne’s throat then the smaller girl’s attack on my wife breasts because of  Michele’s longer reach.  After maybe one minute, Anne dropped to the floor very heavily and quickly and I tought Anne was done for but instead it was a smart tactic from her, by doing so Michele kind of fell forward and she hit her head against the door not too heavily but just to daze her 3-4 seconds and gave Anne just enough time to squirm around Michele and to get up and jump on Michele’s back grabbing a hold of my wife’s throat and choking her with her arms while both women were standing up. This grabbed Michele by surprise and for a few seconds, she didn’t know what to do, then the flash came to her I guess and she ran backwards about 3 or 4 feet and ram herself against the door, the poor Anne absorbing the shock.  Anne held on and Michele started again 2-3 times but the small girl was tough and she showed once again a lot of will and stamina.  My wife fell to her knees and now Anne was really having a very good hold of my wife’s throat, she couldn’t do much to get free, I was then thinking that it was all over, if Michele would fall on her face, with the hold Anne has right now, it would be all over for my wife, the smaller girl could choke her to unconsciousness very quickly.  My wife then also showed a lot of guts and she got up again with Anne still mounting her back and Michele walked with difficulty across the room about 6 or 8 feet away and she threw herself twisting around showing her back (and Anne) on the corner of the bed an they fell on the floor provoking a sort of tumble, both girls landed side to side, Anne had the breath taken away from her and Michele was trying to breath freely now and get her composure back.  After about 20 or 30 seconds of ‘’break’’ they were both getting on their knees but Anne was quicker and she grabbed my wife in a front headlock, both girls were kneeling on the carpet, Anne had a good hold of Michele’s head between her arms and they both seemed contented with that hold, they both looked tired and they both looked like they didn’t want to move too much.

Boy it was a great fight, they were now at it for the last 30 minutes at least and it was sexy to see either girl in command but now Anne was controlling the fight.  After maybe 2-3 minutes of that headlock, I heard my wife scream in pain, ‘’Oh you bitch, let go my tit’’.  Anne had her small right hand underneath my wife’s body and she was doing a number on Michele’s left tit. Anne continued for a while and my wife broke free and both girls attacked each other’s tits for a good 5 minutes, they were trashing every where in the room, neither gaining any significant advantage until my wife fell to the carpet tripped by Anne’s left foot and the little girl slamming her body on her knocking the wind out of my wife, Anne then proceeded to straddle completely Michele, first she grabbed the bigger girl’s tits and did a number on them by twisting away, then she applied a very sexy breast smother on my wife who was just lying on the floor taking the punishment the smaller girl was dishing out to her, Anne was now really in control, I could sense my wife strength and stamina fading away and one good sign is that Michele was not making any attempts to get free.  Anne did what she wanted with my wife for the next 15 minutes and was taking her time with Michele, Anne was either breastsmothering her, or she was applying cruel hand smothers and cruel hand choking on Mich’s throat, then Anne was schoolgirl pinning my wife with still applying a handsmother.  Michele was sttoburnly refusing to submit and Anne didn’t look in a hurry to get a submission. 

Finally at one point Anne had still Michele in a schoolgirl pin and the small Anne lifted her butt from My wife’s chest and she started to slowly rip apart her panties, Anne was ripping her panties open, she did manage to get them completely off while still sitting on my wife’s chest and having her arms pinned by her knees.  Once she got the panties off Anne shoved them in my wife’s face and was even trying to shove them in Michele’s mouth, my wife’s legs were trashing everywhere, finally Anne told her ‘’will you be a good girl, I will then throw my panties away, otherwise you will eat them’’.  Michele was crying a bit and still sobbing said, ‘’what do you want from me’’.  Anne said, ‘’first of all, you will surrender to me’’.  ‘’No way bitch, I’ll never surrender to you’’ said my wife.  Anne said, ‘’fine with me’’.  Anne then lunged forward and sat her sexy hairy pussy directly on my wife’s mouth and nose and she stayed there for quite a while. Anne was sitting on my wife’s face and she was enjoying herself, she seemed to be enjoying the humiliation she was giving to Michele and also she looked like she was enjoying the sexual excitement this was giving her to have my wife’s pretty face and lips buried in her pussy.  Anne was holding my wife by her hair and she pulling Michele’s head up between her pussy, Anne was also rubbing her pussy in my wife’s face, she was rocking her pelvis back and forth, she was clearly enjoying her position, my wife was completely trapped, she couldn’t move.  Every 2-3 minutes, Anne was letting up a bit and letting Michele breath easier, I was just going crazy with excitement from watching Anne humbling my wife, it was sexy, it was exciting, it was fantastic, I’ll never forget those moments as long as I live.

At one point, Anne said with a sexy voice and with the voice of someone really aroused, ‘’oh you cute little bitch, you’’re tongue is sticking out, hummm, not so fast’’, Anne then proceeded to lift up her pussy from my wife’s face and she looked directly in Michele’s eyes who wasn’t moving or saying anything and Anne said, ‘’love your initiative there, I was getting to that, but first you have to surrender to me’’.  My wife wasn’t responding, they were both intensely looking into each other’s eyes, Anne then took both hands and started to pinch nastily my wife’s nipples, she did for about 10 seconds before Michele finally said, ‘’stop, stop, you bitch, you win, I was just about to say it’’.

‘’Well just admit it I’m better than you’’ said Anne.

‘’Yes you are’’ in a sarcastic manner said Michele.

‘’You can do better than that sexy Mich’’ said Anne with another pinch to her tits.

‘’Ok, ok you’re really the best, for today, I just want a chance to get you another day’’ said Michele.

‘’Fine with me Michele, but if you want another chance, you have to be nice to me right now, you know what I mean’’ said Anne.

‘’Hey we didn’t talk about anything like that before the fight, what do you want’’ said Michele.

‘’No but I’m sure you’re husband won’t mind, looking at him since I’m sitting on your face, he looks like a guy who’s enjoying the view as much as me, or maybe as much as you Michele, do you enjoy the view of my pussy in your face, honey’’ said Anne.

Michele didn’t answer back and Anne was still asking her and taunting her, Anne than proceeded to pinch Michele’s nipples again and said ‘’do you enjoy the view’’.

‘’Ok, Ok, I wouldn’t say I enjoy it, but it could be worst and I know my hubby love’s it the fucking pig’’. Said Michele.

‘’You are going to please me right now with your tongue and you will not stop until I say so’’ said Anne.

Anne then lowered her pussy on my wife’s face (the lucky girl) and Michele started to lick, kiss and eat the smaller woman’s red haired pussy.  Anne was really enjoying Michele’s unexperienced mouth and I could tell my wife was putting all her heart to it from Anne’s reaction.  Anne was also holding my wife’s hair pretty solidely, sometimes pulling my wife’s head between her thighs, Anne was also rubbing her pussy hard on Michele’s face, Anne was sometimes using all her weight on my wife’s face. This lasted for a good 15 minutes and Anne finally came in a very loud, very long and extremely sexy orgasm, I was on the verge of coming myself just from excitement, my jeans were hurting in the crotch area incredibly from the pressure of my hard on.

Anne then slowly let up her pussy from Michele’s face and they intensely looked at each other again, Michele’s face was all wet and Anne said ‘’did you love it, admit it’’, ‘’yes I did love it, but I’m not a dyke’’ said Michele.  ‘’I know honey, I’m not either, it just feels good to dominate a woman completely to the limit like I did to you today, you should try it another time’’ said Anne. ‘’It should be my turn now’’ said Michele.  Anne told her, ‘’you have to earn it next time maybe’’. ‘’ I will do it to you next time Anne, you’ll see’’ said Michele.  ‘’No chance honey, but I’ll give you a shot when and where I want, but very soon, don’t worry’’ said Anne who got up from Michele slowly.  Anne then got to the bathroom, my wife looked at me kind of with mixed feelings, I could tell, she had daggers in her eyes, she was also kind of ashamed or embarrassed from the lost and from the humiliation at the end.  Anne then got out of the bathroom, she dressed up quickly and she came over to Michele who was standing up still naked and Anne gave Michele  a very sexy and intense French kiss that lasted about 30 seconds which my wife didn’t back away from and Anne left by saying, ‘’take care of her now big boy’’.

Michele than started to cry silently and I asked her why and she said she was ashamed of losing to her but even more of eating her pussy, she said she couldn’t help herself, Anne was not smelling bad and Michele felt drawn to eat her pussy even she was humiliated like that, Michele also said, she had never been so wet in her life then when she was underneath Anne’s ass and pussy.  Michele told me she was mad also to see me clearly enjoying her bad position and her humiliation to Anne, I told her I didn’t intervene because it was a fair fight and she didn’t want to give in earlier so I figure she was all right, you always tell me not to interfere unless there’s big trouble or the danger of getting really hurt.  She then said I was right but she told me, ’’now it’s my turn big boy… and you are gonna pay for what she did to me’’.

Michele ordered me to ly down on the floor and she sat her pussy on my face and she forced me to give her the best pussy eating session I ever gave her. She was simply incredible, she forced my face almost right thru the floor by using her weight, she rubbed like a crazy women, she pulled my hair very viciously, she pulled my head between her thighs several times and then would bang my head on the floor lowering all her weight on my face again.  I was simply going nuts from excitement, I was just loving the way my wife was making me pay for her humiliating loss to my sexy co-worker Anne, my wife came very loudly about 10 minutes later and boy did she come, it was almost like someone had opened up a valve in her pussy, I was driping wet from her love juices and she started again and again, see my wife is the multiple orgasm type, she can come about 10 times in a row at very short intervals once she comes a frist time. I was simply in 7th heaven and I couldn’t wait for the rematch between the 2 woman.

Long Hardone

Re: Anne vs Michele
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 11:09:01 PM »
Excellent story.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 10:11:16 AM »
Welcome! That was pretty hot - please keep the stories cumming!  :D :P ;)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 11:25:49 AM »
 :)   What a great story. keep them coming

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 08:50:30 AM »
Well done, congratulations, it´s a sexy and fine story.
Dario

Offline Marti Clovis

• Hi this is Martine
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 06:44:08 PM »
Thanks for the nice comments, Michele lost to a smaller woman that's true but she just lost to a better woman, nothing to do with size I think in this case.

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 07:18:25 PM »
Thanks RM, great story... i hope theres a rematch  R

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 10:22:54 AM »
hot hot hot