News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Grudge Club

• 6 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
The Grudge Club
« on: February 26, 2023, 12:25:29 PM »
There  is a place for women.  A place that they can go.  No matter if they are rich or poor.  Secretary or CEO.  Stay-at-home soccer mom or construction worker. A place that they can settle whatever hatred they hold for each other.

{alt}

Tonight, two models….. a professional rivalry that has festered into loathing.  They clash…..and learn that the brunette is stronger.

{alt}

The blonde pays heavily for faltering.  Her breast, crushed against her ribcage. Her shoulder…….

{alt}

But her fire isn’t extinguished easily.  The battle goes to the floor as she takes her rival down.

{alt}

Their viciousness escalates……and turns even more intimate. 

{alt}

The brunette rakes the blonde’s battered breast…..plunges a stone fist into her belly. 

{alt}

She drags the blonde up….and guts her.  A sobbed submission settles the score.

{alt}

But the winner claims her final prize of humiliation……a grinding orgasm on her rival’s tear-streaked face. 

{alt}

Offline psy999999

• God Member
Re: The Grudge Club
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 01:00:26 PM »
I love your catfight artwork

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 12:21:57 PM »
The Grudge Club…I love this place!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Hyori

• www.deviantart.com/hyori-catfight
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 04:46:53 PM »
Awesome art!!!
Its full of movement, expresion and passion, really sexy.
I hop you couk get inked it
??

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2023, 07:11:26 PM »
Wonderful work. The only thing I'd add is that I'd like to see a finished piece just to know what that would look like.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2023, 12:41:48 AM »
Wonderful work. The only thing I'd add is that I'd like to see a finished piece just to know what that would look like.

I disagree.  I like this quick rough sketch style.  It conveys the story perfectly and hopefully doesn't take a lot of BCW8's time.  Looks like a heck of an artist so I am sure his finished stuff would be fun to see too, but for now delighted with what we have. 
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2023, 05:41:43 AM »
Hottest thing I've seen in years