News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Spanish Titfight Tournament: Playoffs Round I: Marian vs Io

• 3 Replies

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
Spanish Titfight Tournament: Playoffs Round I: Marian vs Io
« on: March 02, 2023, 06:43:33 PM »
After Cristina decimated Sha in their match, the 1/8 round reached its last match. It will face Marian who destroyed group H, against Io, who survived group A, in an all out duel until one of them couldn't continue with the titfight. No punches, kicking, hairpulling, scratching, etc. Only their tits colliding.

Both girls entered the stage. Marian raising her arms, saluting everywhere in the audience, with a big smile and puffing out her chest with pride. Io entered messing her long, beautiful blonde hair, as she puffed her chest. It was firm, but not as big, by far, as Marian's.

The stared into each other, looking directly in the opposite woman's eye, before the bell rang.

{alt}Marian
{alt}Io

The bell rang and both girl met in the middle of the mat, clashing their tits as they stared into each other eyes. Both sent kisses to the other in a taunting way.

-Hellooo baby, welcome to the major leagues! I will give you a waaarm welcome- Marian said as she pushed her chest into Io's.
-Oh, I'll be glad to deplete those saggy bags bitch, I'm too firm for you, you cannot tame this babies!- Io spitted back, smiling to her enemy.

In unison, both girls grabbed each other arms beginning to smack with a slow, but heavy pace, constantly, like if a drum were sounding at the same time.

Marian
{alt}Io

The girls broke the grab suddenly and Marian smacked directly at Io's tits, the younger blonde stepped back twice, hurt by her opponent's attack, but used the momentum to ran into Marian's, smacking back at her brunette opponent.

And then, both girls fell. They fell onto their asses, with their mouth open. Marian couldn't believe a woman like that could take her down that way, even tho the blonde suffered the same fate.

{alt}Marian
{alt}Io

Both girls began to crawl round the other, like cats waiting for their moment to attack.

-What, bitch? are you scared? you should, here is where it ends for you!- Marian said, as she rose, aiming her tits directly at Io.
-Oh scared? I mean...you're the one who will be tamed by a newbie, so sorry for you, if it were me, I'd hide behind a rock, let's end this, whore!-Io responded, aiming her tits too at her foe.

With that, both girls smacked their tits, embracing the other in a harsh bearhug.

The duel was heading for it end.

Marian
{alt}Io

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
Re: Spanish Titfight Tournament: Playoffs Round I: Marian vs Io
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 08:51:20 AM »
[size=0px]Left Girl[/size]
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline bonclaysama

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 03:40:28 PM »
---The End---

The bearhug lasted for less than two minutes before, finally, Io opened her eyes and mouth wide, gasping for air as her tits began to melt under Marian's. The blonde felt how her rack just began to wield and press into her own ribcage.

Io stared at the woman that was taking her down. Marian was smiling while rotating her shoulders in order to add pressure to the poor blonde asset. Was this the top level? Would she ever be able to reach that level?

-What happens, bitch? too much for you?- Marian asked. Io clinched her teeth, lowering her head to avoid the shame of being defeated that way.

{alt}Marian
{alt}Io

Marian stared at her defeated foe, knowing that it was over. She remembered her victory months ago against her most bitter rival Miriam and how she injured her just with her tits. She began to thrash Io from side to side as she heard the moans and sobs of her tamed rival.

Marian looked down and basked in how her tits completely engulfed and made dissapear the opposite rack. She then looked Io in the eyes. Io was crying, bitter tears running down her cheeks.

-Ow, I give please stop this, you're the better woman, you got the better rack, leave me be please- Io cried, completely humbled by the brunette.

{alt}Marian
Io

Marian loosen the grip and Io simply crumbled, kneeling before her executioner, grabbing her defeated breast. Marian grabbed Io by the hair, making her look up to her. Finally, Marian rose her beaten foe and kissed her deep in a very dominant way until Io's eyes went white of arousal.

And with that, Marian just turned and walked away, knowing that the tournament just reached her boiling point. Marian sat on a corner and grabbed her tits, they were burning, it hurts so much. She began to cry, that bitch of Io truly hurts her.

But she won, in the end, she was the one on top.

{alt}Marian
{alt}Io

With that match, Marian won 130 points and Io, due to the good fight she gave, won 40.

THE CHAMP- Saray (relinquised)
1.º Cristina           1602
2.º Irene              1569
3.º Marta              1391
4.º Sha                1380
5.º May                1358
6.º Marian            1351 (+130)
7.º Maca              1331
8.º Tricia            1308
9.º Susan              1258
10.º Becky              1253
11.º Loreto            1247
12.º Monica            1243
13.º Nerea            1202
14.º Isabella          1193
15.º Veronika           1193
16.º Noelia            1177
17.º Akuma              1164
18.º Mariola           1061
19.º Abby              1054
20.º Andrea            1025
21.º Cher             1004
22.º Paula             1002
23.º Celia             997
24.º Val               981
25.º Mar               981
26.º Io                973 (+40)
27.º Alice             973
28.º Eli              968
29.º Mari              960
30.º Anakeli           933
31.º Silvia            915
32.º Ester             901
33.º  Lidia            895
34.º Diana             897
35.º Ambar             871
36.º Dalia             846
37.º Martina           799
38.º Leto              786
39.º Elena             779
40.º Carolina          726

With that, the round of 1/4 was defined with the following matches:

MARTA VS MARIAN
MONICA VS CRISTINA
MACA VS NEREA
TRICIA VS IRENE

Offline lehaisthicc

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 07:48:04 AM »
May i have both marian and Io insta name?