News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nami's Scheme: Usopp vs Nami

• 0 Replies

Offline Dragneel27

• Just a novice catfight writer and overall fan.
    • My main page
Nami's Scheme: Usopp vs Nami
« on: March 03, 2023, 02:04:29 AM »
Usopp was sitting on the deck of the Thousand Sunny late one night, tinkering with a new gadget he was making. After some time in the corner, he noticed someone climbing aboard the ship from the other side. The sniper paused at first, trembling in his boots at the possibility of an enemy boarding the ship. He only calmed down when he saw that it was the navigator, Nami, her face and orange hair visible in the moonlight.

“Hey! Nami!” Usopp shouted from across the ship, making her freeze in her tracks. He continued as he walked towards his crewmate. “You almost gave me a heart attack! What are you doing, coming in so la-”. He was cut off by the girl rushing forward to slap a hand across his lips.

“Don’t. Say. Anything” she commanded in hushed tones. Usopp just nodded as he got a closer look at her under the moonlight. The pirate beauty had a bruised eye, puffy and pink in color. Looking down, Usopp also noticed similar pink bruising across her stomach and peeking out of her covered cleavage.

“What the hell happened to you?” He whispered when Nami finally removed her hand. “Did you get attacked by marines? Pirates?”.

“No, no, no!” She hissed as she looked around to see if anyone was watching. “Come with me” she grabbed her friend’s hand and pulled him towards the lower deck, where they sat in front of the aquarium to talk.

“Look,” Nami began “You can’t tell anybody about me getting hurt. I’m fine, there’s no need to get all anxious”.

Usopp crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow with skepticism. “Really? Just what the hell are you up to?”

Nami sighed as she rubbed her temple. “Okay, for the past few weeks…….I’ve been fighting in an underground fight club”. Her confession was followed by an overbearing silence, as the crewmates stared at each other blankly.

The silence was broken when Usopp let out a small burst of laughter. “You can’t be serious…..”.

“I’m serious!” she whined while slapping the couch. “They pay really well!”

“And you actually fought? I’d expect you to trick Luffy or Sanji to do it” he replied.

“Well, it’s for amateurs,” Nami explained. “You can’t use devil fruits, you can’t be a martial artist, and you have to be a woman”.

Usopp raised an eyebrow again. “This sounds like a sleazy catfight club…”

“It is!” Nami confirmed. “Or….it was at least. It was mainly ditzy bimbos who thought they could fight, and matches get pretty sexual, attacking boob and pussies and whatnot. We mainly fight in bikinis”.

Usopp blushed at her nonchalantly explaining the nature of her matches. “S….so that explains why you’re fighting, but what did you mean by ‘was’? What happened to the club?”

“Well, tonight they announced that it wasn’t just gonna be girls fighting anymore. The next few weeks they’re doing mixed fights, between guys and girls “Nami answered.

Usopp chuckled “Well, I guess you’re not gonna try and fight some random dude, right?”.

“Aaaaaaaactually…..” Nami scooted closer towards Usopp with a longing look in her eyes. “I was thinking about asking one of my favorite guy friends to sign up for a fight with me”.

It took Usopp a few seconds to realize what she was asking. “Are……are you serious!?!?”

“Oh, come on!” She sighed with a roll of her eyes. “For a couple of Berris, you have to wrestle with a chick half your size!”

“You’re basically asking me to throw a match for you!” He exclaimed.  “What if the guys in charge notice this and punish us for it!”

Nami waved a hand. “We can make it look real! What, afraid to get hurt by a wittle girl?”

Usopp’s face flushed as he continued “W…well…I don’t really want to do this in front of a crowd…”

“Oh what, you have stage fright now?” Nami countered.

“I don’t really wanna hurt you!”

“I’m a big girl, Usopp. I can take it!”

“Why can’t you just find a new side hustle?” he asked desperately. “Or at least wait until they’re done with mixed matches….”.

“Please Usopp!” Nami begged as she abruptly got in his face while grasping his hands. “I’ve made so much money from this! Don’t make me give up on it!” 

"I'm not fake fighting while half naked in front of a bunch of strangers! I just can’t! " Usopp said with a final crossing of his arms.

"I'll be topless~" Nami promised with a devious grin.

".....OK I'm in" Usopp replied after pondering for a few moments. Nami squealed in response and hugged her crew mate, her bruised breasts pressing against his chest.

“Thanks, Usopp! I promise you I’ll make it worth your while!” The sniper sighed as he rolled his eyes, seemingly regretting his decision.

“I’m sure you will”.

The fighting venue was under a dingy bar on the island the crew was docked at. The basement had cobble stone walls, and was lit up by spotlights across the ceiling, illuminating the pit in the middle of the floor. It was round and covered with blue mats all over the floor and walls. Usopp and Nami were currently in the pit, the latter stretching her leg behind her back. She wore noting but a white bikini bottom that accentuated her shapely ass. Her bountiful breasts remained naked, bouncing at the slightest movement. Usopp, meanwhile, was covering his crotch, his black speedos not leaving much to the imagination. He could only hide his huge package in embarrassment, growing apprehensive to the numerous pairs of eyes that watched him from the top of the pit. Said crowd was packed tightly together in the venue, crowding around the rails along the rim of the pit while creating a ruckus.

“H….hey Nami!” Usopp whisper shouted at her from across the ring. “I’m having second thoughts…..”

“C’mon, don’t chicken out now!” She whisper shouted back. “Hey! You hear that everybody!? The little man is scared of me!” Nami shouted at the crowd while spinning around in a circle with her arms spread out. “Is he afraid of my tits, or something?”

The crowd roared in laughter, making Usopp blush cherry-red. “Ok, ok, I get it! No need to humiliate me”. He whined while crossing his rippling arms across his muscular chest.

“Just riling up the crowd, they love it!” Nami directed back at Usopp while blocking her mouth with one hand.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!” A disembodied voice called out over an unseen Den Den Mushi. “IT’S TIME TO START OUR FIRST MATCH OF THE NIGHT! OUR FEMALE FIGHTER, THE BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, DAZZILING CAT BURGULAR! NNNNNNNNAAAMMMMMIIIIII!!!!

Nami blew kisses and trotted around her section of the arena as the crowd became alive with cheers, hips swaying all the while. To hype them up even more, she jumped up and down in place, clearly trying to make her breasts flop up and down to the delight of the crowd.

“Wow, she’s such a showoff” Usopp thought to himself as the crowd’s volume increased with her breast dance.

“AND OUR MALE FIGHTER!” the announcer continued. “THE COWARDLY, WIMPY, AND DECITEFUL FIRST-TIMER, USOPP!!!!!!”

“Hey, what the hell!?” Usopp exclaimed in response to his introduction, hands held out in disbelief as the crowd began to boo him. He turned an angry glare towards Nami, eyes widening as if he was asking: Did you make them say that?

Nami only smiled mischievously while placing a hand over her mouth, as if to sarcastically respond: I had no idea they would do that~.

“THE RULES ARE SIMPLE! TO WIN, SOMONE MUST MAKE THEIR OPPONENT SAY UNCLE! THEY CAN DO THIS THROUGH WRESTLING HOLDS FISTICUFFS, OR ANYTHING SEXUAL! THE ONLY THING OFF LIMIT IS BITING AND GOUGING! THE WINNER WILL GET 100,000 BERRI’S! ARE THE FIGHTERS READY!?” Usopp and Nami nodded as they crouched down into fighting stances. “THEN LET’S GET IT ON!!!!”.

With the ring of the bell, the fighters rushed forward to clasp hands in a test of strength. “So, how do you wanna do this?” Usopp whispered to Nami as they grimaced at each other.

“Just follow my lead~.” Nami reassured before letting him go to move her hands behind his head, forcing him face first into her cleavage.

“Mmmmph!!” Usopp froze up as Nami executed her move. When he finally decided to push her away in embarrassment, she stopped him by lifting her knee into his abs. “Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmmmmph!” The sniper began sinking to his knees, only to be held up by Nami’ cleavage. When she released him, Usopp took a heaping of air into his lungs with a desperate gasp, only for the burglar to drag him to his feet by his hair.

“He’s like putty in my hands! Oh wait….more like breasts!” Nami joked towards the crowd, who continued to laugh at her humiliation of Usopp.

“She’s having way too much fun with this!” Usopp thought as Nami pushed him against the mat-covered wall of the pit. She followed up her shove with chops across his chest, making the sniper yelp in surprise.

SMACK!

“AIYEE!!” the crowd laughed at Usopp’s scream, and the multiple screams that followed, his face growing as red as his bare chest was from Nami’s attacks. “Alright, that’s it!” Usopp thought as Nami’s body and tits spun around for another slap. “It’s time for me to fight back

a litt-EEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!”

Usopp shrieked aloud as Nami slapped him on his balls instead of his chest, firmly grasping his junk through his speedo. He tried to keel over, but Nami held him up by his throat.

“Sorry, had to make it look real” she whispered into his ear, grinning all the while. “Mind if I throw in a couple of kicks for good measure?” Usopp groaned as she rubbed his genitals through his undergarments, making sure to caress the outline of his shaft with two of her fingers.

The mix of pain and pleasure from the ball busting/fondling was probably what convinced Usopp to whisper back: “Okay, but none to the face!” as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

With his permission, Nami stepped back and launched a volley of side kicks into his abdomen.

“HIYAH! KYAH! HIYAH!”

THUD! THUD SMACK!

“OOOF! HOOO! DOOOH!” Nami did not hold back with these kicks, her soles slamming into him hard enough to make him gasp and spit up saliva.

SMACK!

“MMMMMMFFFF!!!!” Eventually, she scored one kick across his face, smacking against his mouth and long nose. Reeling from the blow, he fell to his knees to cover his mouth and nostrils, removing his hands to find blood on them. “Hey! What the-AAAAHHH!!!” The sniper was cut off when his crewmate round house kicked him on the cheek, knocking him to the mats.

“Uhhhhh…..” As Usopp drooled on the mat, Nami began showboating again, strutting around his prone body with her hands behind her head, swaying her boobs from side to side with each step.

“Say! Who here wants me to choke this pathetic little guy out?” She was met with thunderous roars of approval from the crowd. Usopp finally turned over onto his back when he heard this, bruised cheek in hand, looking up at the dreary lights beaming down on him.

“This is getting ridiculous, I gotta talk to……” Before he could even finish his thought, Nami had approached him from behind looking down on her opponent with a smirk and grabbing him by the hair.

“Nuh-uh-uh! You just stay there and be comfortable” Nami playfully teased as she sat down and wrapped her legs around his neck in a figure-four headscissor.

“AAACCKK!!” Usopp hacked as he went red in the face. His flailing subsided when Nami reared back on her hands, rising into the air to tighten the hold even more. The sniper’s face grew even darker from his, nearly passing out from the lack of air. From his disadvantaged position, he was able to see Nami starring down on him. Even though she looked upside down to him, he could still make out the devious smirk on her face through her tits that jiggled whenever she jerked his head from side to side. Eventually, she released her crewmate, who rolled over and caressed his neck while having a coughing fit.

“Anyone else enjoying this as much as I am!?” Nami asked the crowd as she got to her feet. They all cheered in response, while Nami pumped her fists into the air. She was so enthralled by the cheers, that she didn’t even notice Usopp creeping up behind her.

“OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!” Nami’s sudden scream silenced the crowd, as the cat burglar fell to her knees and cupped her crotch. She looked back to see an angry Usopp behind her, also on his knees, his raised fist indicating that he had just punched her on her pussy.

“What…..are you doing…!” Nami whispered harshly with wide eyes.

In response, Usopp wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up. “Just getting a little payback!” He whispered back as her arched himself backwards to slam Nami to the mats in a German Supplex.

THUD! “AAAAAHHHH!” Nami groaned as she made impact, legs flailing and tits flopping against her face. When Usopp released her, the lower half of her body fell to the ground. The pain in her neck and head left her a groaning mess, eyes fluttering until she realized that Usopp was above her and about to fall onto her.

“No, no, no n-, AHHHHHHH!!!!!” Her pleas went unheard, as Usopp elbow dropped her straight onto her tits. At this point, the crowd was rendered silent from the sudden turnaround. Seeing Usopp standing over his wounded opponent, however, riled them up again. Their cheers rang out even louder than before, surprising Usopp for a bit before grinning and lifting his crewmate up by her hair.

“AAAHH!” Nami gasped in pain as Usopp pulled her up, holding her head in pain in the process. “Usopp, this isn’t the plan! You’re supposed to throw the fight!” Nami hissed again in a mix of anger and pain. In response, the sniper simply wrapped an arm around her throat and locked on a sleeper hold, lifting her into the air some more. “AAACCKKK!!”

“Don’t worry, you’ll still get your money!” Usopp insisted in a soft whisper. “But I’m done being a punching bag!” His hold tightened a bit more with each word, making the redhead’s face grow crimson from the lack of air.

“HAAACKK!!” her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and drool seeped down her chin as she began to lose consciousness.  She was stirred back into consciousness when Usopp rushed forward to ram her tits first against the mat wall. “OOOOOOOOFFFFF!!!” Nami could barely catch her breath, her breasts flattening against the wall and her belly taking a bit of damage. Although Usopp released her, it was only to bash her head against the wall repeatedly.

“OOOOF! OOOF! AAHHH!” Usopp turned her around to see her droopy-eyed, drool covered face, disheveled hair covering it like a curtain. She tried to fall forward, but the sniper was not having it. He held her against the wall by her shoulders, giving him the perfect position to knee her in the stomach.

THUD!

“OOOOOFFFFFF!!!” Nami’s cheeks puffed up as air was forced out of her stomach. Her eyes came back to life, awakened by the new pain she was subjected to. More knees were fired into her midsection, each one followed by a husky grunt from the pirate beauty.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

“OOOF! OOOOF! OOOOOOOOOHHHH!!” The last groan was caused by a swift elbow to the breasts, a move that Usopp kept mixing in with the knee lifts. “Oh God, stoooooooooop……” Nami moaned pathetically, which Usopp obliged by.

“What do you guys think!?” Usopp addressed the crowd with a smile, looking up at them while holding her up with one hand. “Should I give her a break!?”

“HELL NO!” the crowd declared in unison.

“You heard them, Nami~”. Usopp teased. “The show must go on! HIYAH!”

THUD!

“AAAHHHH!” Usopp had rocked his head forward, headbutting Nami on her nose. He dragged her forward by the neck to deliver a few more, drawing blood from her nose and making her go cross-eyed.

THUD! THUD! THUD!

“Uhhhhh……” her pathetic moans didn’t last long, as the sniper tightened his grip on Nami’s throat, lifting her into the air while choking her. “AAACCCKKKK!!! *cough*

HHHHAAAACCCCKKK!!!” Nami’s eyes fluttered in a panic as she shifted into survival mode.

She grabbed at Usopp’s hands while her feet fluttered in the air, but he just shook her in the air to disorient her. His muscles began working I overtime, as he shook and squeezed even harder. Her tits and ass jiggled in the air as her loud struggles slowly began to subside. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she began to move less and less as her gasps for air became less frequent.

Fortunately, Usopp eased up on his choking, letting Nami get some air again. “*cough* *cough* What…the fuck…….dude!?!?” she managed to whisper in between gasps and coughs.

“Oh, come on, you choked me out!” he responded. Nami didn’t even have time to ponder his statement, as he shifted Nami around so that he was lifting her above his head in an impressive display of strength.

“Wh….what now!?” Nami asked in fear, as Usopp held her up with a hand under her neck and one of her legs. After making eye contact, Usopp wriggled his eyebrows in a taunting manner, while Nami shook her head in desperation. “No, no no….you don’t have to do this!” Nami begged as the crowd cheered for him to do it.

“Don-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOO!” Nami wailed as Usopp abruptly dropped her onto an outstretched knee, obliterating her solar plexus. After rolling her off and onto the floor, the redhead could do nothing but cough and moan as she gazed up at the overhead lights through her heavy eyelids.

“NOOOOOOOOHHHOOOHHOO!!!!” Usopp couldn’t even give her that, as he hopped into the air to land a leg drop right on her tits. Nami jerked up when he landed but fell back down with his meaty calf still steamrolling her bosom. Usopp brought his other leg closer so that he could lock his legs around her boobs, squeezing them in a scissor hold.

“DDOOOOOOHHHHH!!!”

The sniper’s muscular legs squished and molded her reddened tits as if they were playdough. Nami tried prying them off her chest, but he had his ankles locked tight, and his legs were too strong for her to overcome. Eventually, she just laid back and succumbed to her fate, flailing with each jerk of Usopp’s legs.

“Do you give!?” Usopp finally asked, easing up on his breast lock. Nami would’ve normally said ‘hell yes!’ if she was of sound mind. But the fact that this meek guy she thought she could bully was beating her ass infuriated her. Combined with her groggy, addled state of mind, she was feeling pretty spiteful at this point, wanting to get back at him in any way possible.

“H…..hell no!” She spat back. Usopp simply shrugged and released her from his legs, the busty beauty rolling over to caress her bruised beauties. She was so caught up in the pain, she couldn’t stop Usopp from grabbing her bottoms and ripping them off.

“H…hey!” she protested. “What’s the big id-….?” She stopped herself when she turned to see her crewmate now completely naked as well, his rigid cock pointing directly at her as if it was telling him where to go.

“Oh, hell no!” Nami tried to crawl away, but Usopp simply booted her on the ass, making her fall forward. “AHH!” With the cat burglar face down, the sniper swiftly turned her over and dragged her to her feet, only to pick her up and turn her so that she was upside down in his grip.

“AAHHH! Put me down!” she ordered, turning her face away from the appendage rubbing against her.

“First things first! Why don’t you show the little guy some love?” Usopp teased as he thrusted his hips against her face, forcing his penis against her soft lips. Nami tried to resist, but she had to breath eventually. When she finally did open her mouth to take a breath, Usopp shoved his length down (or up) her throat.

“MMMMMPPPHH!!! *cough* *cough*” Nami gagged on his penis as he began face fucking her while she was upside down. To make matters worse, her crewmate began to lick her exposed pussy, his tongue exploring all of the folds within.

SLURRRPPP!!! SMACK! SMACK! “Mmmmmmmmmm…..~ *cough*” Usopp ate at her sex hungrily and noisily, twirling his tongue around and even making a few passing licks at her clit. Nami rolled her eyes as he went ham, riding high on ecstasy even as he continued to thrust his dick down her throat.

“Mmmmph! Oh fuck….” Usopp whispered in between licks, gradually picking up thrusting speed as the feeling of her soft and warm mouth began to overwhelm him.

“MMMMMPH~!!! *cough* MMMMMMPPPPHHH~!!!  *cough* *cough* MMMMMMMMMMMPPHHH~!!!!” Nami finally let her orgasm overtake her, squirting all over Usopp’s face as she froze up and wrapped her legs around his head.

“OOOOHHHH FFUUUUCCKKKK!!!” Usoppp let himself cum as well, ejaculating so hard down Nami’s throat that she had to remove her mouth from his flaccid dick, coughing up a storm.

“HAACCKKK! *cough* *cough* UUUGGGHHH!!!” There was no reprieve, however, as Usopp immediately fell to his knees, slamming the redhead in a piledriver. She fell backwards to the mat, eyes rolled again and cum spilling from her lips. After catching his breath for a few, Usopp finally rose to his feet, taking in the cheers of the crowd as he pumped his fist into the air.

“We’re not done yet are we!?” he exclaimed. “Has this bitch been punished enough!?”

“HELL NO!” the crowd responded.

“That’s what I thought!” the sniper turned to see his prey now awake and crawling away again. He nixed that by rushing forward and leaping into the air to land elbow first onto her back.

“NNOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOO!!!!” Nami wailed as she folded around his elbow, face planting again afterwards. Usopp swiftly got up to grab her ankles and plop himself on her back, yanking them back hard under his armpits in a Boston Crab. “GAAAAAHHH!!!” The girl’s feet were nearly touching her head, her back contorting into an irregular C-shape. Her wails were drowned out by the crowd’s cheers, taking much pleasure in seeing her still dripping pussy on full display. After leaning back even farther in the hold, Usopp asked once more:

“Do you give!?”

“AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH!!!” Nami yelled in response. “No! I’ll…..put you in your place…..somehow!”

Usopp sighed at her defiance. “Good luck with that!” He released her after that, standing up just to turn around and drop his ass onto her back.

“OOOOHHH!!!” she moaned as her face sank to the ground. “God dammit……”

Now that he was turned around, he was able to force Nami’s head up and pull back on her chin in a camel clutch, placing her arms over his knees in the process.

“MMMMMPPPHH!!!” the cat burglar moaned as her head was wrenched backwards, her neck and back straining from the hold, especially her back. Nami fought back tears in her eyes as Usopp leaned back further and wrenched with glee.

“Last chance to give, Nami!” he asked after easing up on the hold.

“MMMMMMMM!!! Fuck off…….you……dick!” Nami snapped back groggily.

Usopp gave a tsk-tsk to her refusal. “You should choose your words more carefully~….”.

“Wha….what do you mean?” Usopp didn’t answer, as he scooted backwards, letting her arms fall from hiss knees while still holding onto her face. When he finally scooted back enough, Nami could feel something rigid and fleshy poking at her ass, rubbing against her butt cheeks as if trying to find something. When she realized what was happening, her eyes went wide and she desperately pried at the hands clutching around her face.

“N….no! Don’t do it!” she begged.

“I tried to give you an out….NAMI!” Usopp’s last word was punctuated by him finally entering her pussy from behind, roughly shoving it in as far as it would go.

“NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!” Nami moaned erotically as her pussy clenched around Usopp’s girth, his tip hitting her right at her womb.

“OOOOOOOOOO…….fuck!” Usopp moaned, eyes rolling into the back of his head as he began thrusting.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The sound of his pelvis slapping against Nami’s ass grew louder as his speed picked up. Her supple ass rippled like jello with each thrust, much to his delight. Nami meanwhile, tried to resist both the pain of the hold and the pleasure of the fucking.

“MMMMPH~! MMMMMMMMMMMPH~! MMMMMMMPH~!!!” Muffled moans escaped from her lips as she tried to free them from Usopp’s clutches once more. She occasionally froze up from the pain of her back being contorted by the modified camel clutch. As her tits jiggled in the air and her pussy squeezed and drenched Usopp’s cock some more, the redhead finally tapped the mat in submission, but she was too late.

“Aaaaaaahh~!”

“MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHH~!!!!!!!”

Both fighters came and seized up, Usopp throwing his head back as he thrusted one final time inside of Nami, and Nami’s eyes going cross as she was wrenched backwards even harder. As the bell rang, Usopp released Nami, letting her face smack onto the mat unceremoniously. He exited his crewmate, juices still dripping from his soft penis. Nami laid face down in a moaning mess, her pussy visibly dripping with semen. Usopp finished his display by flipping her over with a foot, planting a foot on a nearly unconscious Nami’s face while flexing and cheering at the crowd.

“Nami! Wait up!” Usopp called as they walked through the nondescript town after their fight. Nami was walking faster with her nose turned up, clearly angry with Usopp, who was jogging to catch up to her. “You can’t really be mad at me, can you? He asked when he finally caught up to her.

“Hmph!” Nami simply turned her head away from him, forcing Usopp to change positions to try and talk to talk from behind her other shoulder.

“Ok, look, you kept humiliating me and overdoing it! You did a bunch of moves that I wasn’t expecting or didn’t want you to do! You just took advantage of the fight to make a mockery of me, don’t be mad that I didn’t sit there and take it!”.

Nami stopped in her tracks and sighed. “Yeah, you got a point….” She turned back to Usopp and scratched the back of her head. “I’m sorry, I guess I got too caught up in it…..I shouldn’t have done that stuff”.

Usopp nodded his head and smiled. “It’s cool, but maybe next time you have a get-rich-quick scheme, maybe don’t involve your friends?”

Nami started to nod before stopping abruptly, eyes widening as if she realized something.

“That’s it! I have other friends!”

“Wha…?” Usopp exclaimed in confusion.

“I can just call someone else to rig matches with! Robin, Vivi, Carrot, I could have made so much money from catfights already!” She slapped her forehead in frustration. “Why haven’t I thought of this already? I need to go ask them right now!" And so, Nami dashed towards the ship with a devious grin, leaving Usopp to cough from all the dust she kicked up.

“Welp,” he sighed “this can’t end well….”
I enjoy fantasy fights involving anime women (wrestling or fist fighting) but my fantasies are not limited to one genre ;)

Big on stories and art, open to RP's (but I'm picky)

Any critique on my stories are welcome