News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Need your vote

• 8 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Need your vote
« on: March 03, 2023, 05:57:04 PM »
Ok all, I kind of have the how in my head on Peggy series, it eventually has to end as her time line has her at 63. Though she is in amazing shape and firm like any fighter comes a time to hang it up. So the question is how you all think Peggy has her last fight with. I am open to thoughts on fighters from her past or maybe one she has never met so the options are as follows.

1) Gina is hired again by a wealthy man( keep in mind Peggy tore half of Gina’s nipple off in their big fight.
2 Nina who devoured Peggy in her home their first meet , But Peggy was still healing a bit,and later put Nina to shame.
3) Martha who wrote Peggy’s story and later was beat by the Queen
4) Beverly from “ small town”
5) Some stranger gunning for her?
6) a wealthy Russian businessman brings a busty fighter to face her
Any suggestions welcome but keep in mind  her adversary should be in same age gap, no fuller than a GG, no less than an E or DD.
All natural no implant fighters. If you want to add what attire, where they fight.  And a brief scenario and who wins. Like I said I pretty much have it in mind but you guys read it so I am open to suggestions, if your a fan of Peggy series this will be her very last entry for ever. Also I am in the process of a few new Peggy stories from younger and recent days I will post before her last, I am also still sorting through her series to post in order .

Offline Drake8

Re: Need your vote
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 07:47:45 PM »
The best option for me is 6) a wealthy Russian businessman brings a busty fighter to face her. I think Peggy already showed she is better than all those women.
But Id like to add a 7 option: Anya the polish woman fights Peggy again. She was the only woman that clearly destroyed Peggy in a titfight and catfight so bad even the proud Peggy did not want a rematch, so I think the final fight should be against her. It could be a wealthy Polish businessman that brings Anya to fight her, or it could be Amber who hire Anya to take absolute revenge of her mother. Amber always had those mixed feelings of admiration and envy of her brave mother and her incredible body, so it could be a good end with Amber demons winning at the end.
About the result it could be an utterly loss for Peggy forcing her to retire and even leave the town, or Peggy wins the titfight ending as the titfight Queen but losing so badly the catfight it ends her career. Win or lose a fight with Anya will probably leave her in so bad shape she will have to retire.
I really like all the attires you chose and the scenarios, but Id like the final fight to be public, with a large audience. I like Peggys conceited and prideful personality and how she loves to be seen by men and envied by women, and at the same time a public fight adds a lot of tension they will see you as the proud winner or the humiliated loser.
Im so glad to see there will be more Peggy stories thank you Dotti for all your amazing work.

Offline peregrine

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 11:57:06 PM »

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2023, 07:58:55 PM »
I honestly think Id like to see Peggy lose in a way we've never seen before. I'm thinking one of those multi-stage fights like she's done in the past (first we catfight then we titfight then we sexfight etc) but she loses each and every one. I also sort of want it to not be close in any of the fights, like she just gets totally fucked. Tits get flattened, clit gets fucked, knocked out cold from a few blows etc.

Essentially Peggy has lost before, but I feel we've never seen her get truly tamed by another fighter. Really admit the others superiority with no declaration of cheating or luck.

As for who? I honestly think someone we've never seen before. Any of the others (Hina, Bev, etc) would just be another tick on the W-L tally. But meeting someone who just bests every inch of her? With no room for debate? Thatd be a new thing. I think a stranger coming to town is a good bet, maybe a beautiful woman whose not searching to claim territory, but who aspires to experience her first defeat, craves it even. It gives a glimpse into a larger world in which Peggy isn't as big as they come.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2023, 08:41:28 PM »
Well since only three have replied and you all pretty much want the same style finish , and what i had in my head for her is along those lines looks like its a version of #6, I better not here any cry babies after it is said and done ,everyone had a chance to submit their thought or vote

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2023, 09:39:59 PM »
Like your thoughts and I have been leaning toward one of them as well, but seeing the comment of a wealthy business man bringing a woman Peggy's age that we never seen or heard of before for an epic battle of Queens, is also sounding good, so i guess that leads to a second question, do i do a back ground on the new rival? or just introduce her with limited info for the fights. I am also right now pretty sure this final fight for Peggy win or lose would be more than a titfight, it would have to be a few fights that test each Queens ability to the limits. so as an example, they would have a  penthouse setting or someplace a lot of couples will be allowed to watch, and they would have a hair fight to a winner, then a tongue duel, a slow deep tissue hands on titfight, then a normal titfight and maybe one other style like riding crops on breasts, nipple duels including a tug of war and inverted and a  69 nipple sucking duel, a face and breast slapping match, sex fight as well as 69 style and with a toy for who makes other orgasm the most till giving up, maybe a body blow match and it all ends with a savage catfight no rules and no holds bar all out gutter style catfight till one is barely coherent . If this is how i do it, then i have to decide if after each contest winner collects her stakes, or do  i wait till every one is decided and then the Winning Queen, milks the loser ,has some torture on losers breasts and womanhood? so like after the hair fight loser gets her hair cut by like 3" by winner  or does it take place after the entire fight is over?  naturally if at any point loser has a win here or there they have to fight that fight again till one Queen takes it all and all the losing Queen has.  Just whats milling about my mind right now lol

Offline Drake8

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2023, 12:23:18 AM »
Everything sound so promising Im already anxious. I prefer if the action takes place in a lot of different scenarios, cause all the fights in a row at the same spot could be a bit boring. For example one of your last stories A Night at the Opera had an amazing build up and fights but all in a row I found it a bit repetitive.
Maybe this mysterious Queen wants to dethrone her rivals slowly mentally and physically as a fighter and as a woman,  taking away everything she had: boyfriend, friends, reputation... The businessman could build a new strip club taking away all the clients from Peggy, or bribes Peggys friends to encourage the new woman and insult Peggy making even more hostile fight scenarios for her, etc. I would like to see Peggy in a real desperate situation and how she solve it, making improper decisions like trying to seduce the business man to have him and his money on her side.
About the back ground on the new rival maybe Peggy gathers information about her cause she needs to find weaknesses on this Queen with as many towns as her or even more.
Either way the final story will be awesome for sure!

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2023, 12:25:50 AM »
I am thinking #6 too.  With some insane prize?  A million dollar prize.  But the looser must leave the sport forever?  I am on board with the multiple challenges, maybe multiple prizes?  I think if you bring back anybody the rivalry just continues.  It becomes just the next chapter.  But #6?  The International Queen of the world once and for ever?  Love it.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2023, 05:53:23 AM »
We would love to see peggy totaöly beaten in all contests...and to see her humiliated more than ever before...with kissing winners tits, being facesat, getting spanked over the knee in front of her family and friends and her husband, and get her strap on fucked as a little bitch slave... she was the queen...but now...things are gonna change ;)
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK