News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Couple humiliation (F vs F) Part 1

• 15 Replies

Offline nakazet

Couple humiliation (F vs F) Part 1
« on: March 04, 2023, 02:14:49 AM »
Sarah is very aroused when her husband Paul imagines her fighting with another woman when they are in bed. She is a 36-year-old beauty, very tall (1.81 m, 78 kg), olive skin, toned and firm body from having been a professional volleyball player, not too much chest but in place and not prominent but hard and well positioned ass, she gives him a lot of arguments on the subject. She feeds his fantasies and also likes her man to imagine her as superior to another woman, submitting her in front of the other husband or boyfriend so that Paul can die of excitement and pride in his female.
It's all very basic, but it made them secretly and unconfessedly horny, no sharing these bedroom moves with friends.
Paul and Sarah were as far away from violent people as possible, they solved everyday problems with intelligence and good manners with everyone who crossed their path. But a couple uses their tricks and their imagination to excite each other, and if Paul turned his head in the street because a woman caught his eye, and Sarah noticed, she would construct a violent fantasy full of blows and humiliation for the hottie. That's why Paul didn't miss the chance to look at other women, especially when he was with Sarah. Just watching, not making conversation or taking this imaginative game any further.

For Paul, 42 years old, 6'4", 93 kg, dark-haired, former state judo champion and trainer at the local Dojo, his wife was always physically superior to the women in his life. Being a sportsman and so tall, he was convinced that in case of a fight, what his girl told him many nights could be perfectly possible, at least among the women around him.
In the residential area where they lived, everyone, or almost everyone, knew each other. It was easy to meet the more sociable neighbours at school when they dropped off or picked up their two children, or in restaurants and shops at least once a week, they all saw each other more or less at one time or another.
One of the neighbours who made Paul's day when they coincided was Megan, Megan O'Sullivan, a 40-year-old blonde woman with short hair, Cleopatra-like fringes and a bronzed complexion who made Paul especially horny. She was very different from Sarah, about 10 cm shorter (1.71 m 78 kg), but twice as big in the hips, with massive, almost muscular legs, a narrow waist, triangular back, huge tits that kept you from noticing anything else, and an absolutely brutal, round, huge ass that defied the law of gravity and was conveniently highlighted by the very tight leggings she wore every day.

Megan was married to Marc (45 years old, 1.71m 102kg) who was a businessman who travelled a lot and the few times they met him, they knew he was a fitness and bodybuilding enthusiast because he looked like a muscular block of granite. His wife Megan, also a gym enthusiast, spent hours training and organising the social life of many neighbours with parties and events in common areas of the residential area, given that her husband was away 3-4 months of the year. That's why she had reached her 40s in great shape and with a genetically voluptuous and massive body.

Sarah knew that Paul was attracted to Megan, it was no secret, Paul himself had told her so without making a big deal of it. She was a sexy, strong woman, ideal for his nightly sexual fantasies. Sarah trusted Paul completely so this information didn't shock her, she used it rather to stimulate her man's imagination by submitting and humiliating her in front of him dozens of times in their nightly stories. Imaginary fights with Megan made her husband especially horny, so Megan's leggings were a kind of aphrodisiac.
Whenever one of them went to school to drop off or pick up the kids, they would whastapp each other the colour of Megan's leggings when they coincided with her picking up theirs. It was an innocent game that made them laugh and fed their fetish.
In reality, they had never spoken to her for more than a minute. Sarah didn't like Megan, she was the typical woman who knew everything and got involved in everything. Megan was nowhere near as pretty as Sarah, but she had a certain wicked appeal with her short hair and sharp eyes with light brown eyes and juicy lips. She was said to have a somewhat arrogant and controlling nature that made Sarah uncomfortable, which is why they never signed up for her events and only met occasionally. They were polite and polite to her as they were to everyone else, as always, but only hello and goodbye.

One day, however, everything changed....
Sarah had a conflict in the supermarket with a cashier who got nasty because the credit card wasn't working properly. She spoke badly to her and Sarah told her to calm down... in a way that made Paul horny...
- And you wait and calm down until I wipe the magnetic strip off the card, and if not I'll either call the manager or give you a chill pill myself....
The cashier immediately shut up and looked down, a little intimidated by the tall, strong woman who was raising her voice.

When they left the supermarket, Paul groped his wife and she smiled at him...
- You were about to see my first fight...
- Bufff, yes my mistress..., let's go home quickly, you've made me very very horny.

On the way home, Sarah kept rubbing Paul's still horny package when suddenly, her mobile rang. No one was driving down the street and as he was waiting for an important call and he left his mobile in her jacket on the back seat, he decided to turn on the 4 flashing lights and stop the car to take it easy.

As soon as they stopped the car they heard a loud beep. It was Megan, with her vehicle, they had stopped just outside the O'Sullivan's house and it seemed Megan was in a hurry. She beeped loudly again when Paul still hadn't reached for his jacket.
Sarah and Paul looked at each other...
- Wait, I'm going to make you even hornier... Sarah got out of the car.
- What's the matter Megan? are you in a hurry? asked Sarah haughtily.
Megan beeped again...PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, long beep..., very long....

Sarah walked towards Megan's car, which was about 20 metres away from hers, not realising that she had her own car remote control in her pocket, and as she walked away from it, it locked, trapping Paul inside, who couldn't open it from the inside.
Paul watched as his wife approached Megan who had already got out of her own car in a grumpy mood, she was wearing dark blue leggings and a white top, she was wearing flip flops.
Paul wanted to get out of his car as well to calm things down, although he was excited by Sarah's confrontational situation with Megan. He noticed that the car wouldn't open and the windows were rolled up.
She saw Sarah push Megan with both hands, Megan didn't back up an inch and pushed Sarah back roughly and almost knocked her over. She slapped Megan's face, Paul couldn't believe it... Megan put her hand to her cheek. She glared at Sarah in fury and unleashed a punch to her left breast and a knee to her vagina. Sarah screamed in pain.
Megan continued to attack and violently slapped Sarah who almost fell to the ground, then slapped her again..., Paul started shouting at them from inside the car trying to open the car door in desperation.

Paul watched as Sarah looked at Megan in fear, it looked like she was trying to calm her down instead of fighting back, but Megan slapped her again, even more violently. Sarah didn't hit back, she was just trying to cover herself and seemed to be pleading. Megan seemed calm but acted rough and violent, grabbing Sarah by the hair with one hand and punching her in the stomach with the other, causing Sarah to double over in tears. Megan continued to grab her hair and pulled her head down to her feet, half naked through her flip-flops... Sarah shook her head, subdued by Megan's strong grip on her.

Paul did now hear Megan's command scream....
- KISS THEM !!!
Sarah began to kiss Megan's toes, terrified by the violence of her adversary. Paul froze, stopped screaming and tried to open the door.
Megan gave her a hard kick in the side and with her foot she flipped Sarah onto her back. She took off one of her flip-flops and started hitting Sarah on her breasts, arms and face with it. Paul saw his wife screaming like a little girl but he couldn't get out to help her, nor could he move.
Megan stopped hitting her and put the sole of her foot over Sarah’s face and  said something to her, Sarah stuck out her tongue and started to lick  once, twice, three times, four times. Megan wiggled the sole of her foot and Sarah licked from heel to toe....
Megan looked up at Paul who was petrified and smiled at him....
Then she took off her other foot and put it back on her face and pointed her finger at it, telling her to lick it too. Sarah cried on the floor, held her rival's foot in her hands and began to lick. Megan seemed to be giving her cues as she placed her foot on her humiliated rival's tongue. This time Sarah slipped her tongue between Megan's toes and licked them... one by one. Paul watched his wife's humiliation with resignation, relieved that it seemed she was no longer in any danger, although the comedown of disappointment was beginning to take its toll.

Megan grabbed Sarah by the hair and pulled her up. With Megan barefoot the difference in height between the two was even greater, but to Paul, who was looking at them both in profile, Megan's powerful shapely thighs and muscular ass were far more threatening, and her huge tits, squeezed by the top she was wearing, seemed to push Sarah's torso back, even though her back met Megan's car. She was talking to her from her inferior stature with her arms raised high above her wide hips and Sarah nodded obediently, then pointed down the road and headed for the car....

Sarah, she got close enough to Paul's car so that the remote control of the vehicle activated the opening again and at last he could open the passenger door for his wife to get in..., she could not speak, only cry covering her mouth, Paul asked her....

- Honey, honey, how are you? are you ok? I couldn't get out..., you kept the remote control and the car locked..., what the hell happened there...?

Sarah didn't answer, she just cried, looked out of the window and shook her head. Suddenly she started screaming...
- NOOOOOOOO, AAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!

They were approaching home and Paul couldn't let his children see their mother like that, so he drove on. He drove around for half an hour and Sarah just cried with humiliation, at the end she said..., - home.

It was 19:00, and as soon as Paul came in, he hugged his children, but Sarah came in and went up to the bedroom without saying anything.
- What's wrong with mummy?
- Nothing sweetie, she has a headache and she has to go to bed....

Later, when Paul went to bed, Paul went up to the bedroom...
- No, please no, sleep in the guest room..., I need to be alone. Sarah said

Until the next day, Paul did not see his wife, the children were out in the garden. Her beautiful face was dishevelled as if she had been crying all night....
- It is the most humiliating thing I have ever suffered in my life....
- I beg you to forget it, darling..., this needn't mean anything important.
- I couldn't Paul, I swear I couldn't stop it..., I felt so insignificant....
- Confrontations are very unpleasant..., at least you came down to stand up to her, she was being very disrespectful with all that whistling.
- I hit her, what was I thinking? Yeah..., I know what I was thinking..., I was thinking about you, I wanted you to be proud of me.
- It's my fault love, I got turned on by the little scene in the supermarket and you got carried away afterwards....
- No, no,..., I wanted to..., I wanted to do it, it was my decision..., but I chickened out. Reality is much more difficult than fantasies. As soon as she hit me...so hard...I panicked.

Paul didn't want to take the conversation much further and wanted to change the subject, but deep down he spent the night sulking and disappointed and couldn't help it....
- Why... why didn't you stand up for yourself when...?

Sarah stared at him..., - when what Paul..., when she humiliated me..., when I licked her feet..., She threatened me Paul, She threatened to give me the beating of my life if I didn't beg and obey her... I was terrified Paul, DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?
- Yes, yes of course honey..., it's just..., sorry....
- Of course, of course, you must be VERY DISAPPOINTED that the six foot woman of the ex-judo champion is such a pathetic coward...
- No, it's not that my love..., I'm sorry.
- AND ABOVE ALL THAT I'VE BEEN HUMILIATED BY YOUR FUCKING EROTIC MYTH, THAT NUISANCE WITH THE BALLS! I'm sure she'll give you a hard-on every time you see her from now on. She really knows how to fight for her man, she's a real woman! THAT'S IT, ISN'T IT PAUL? YOU'RE WORRIED THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO TURN YOU ON AT NIGHT ANYMORE, AREN'T YOU?
- Honey, I'm sorry I asked, I think I'd better go for a walk.
- Yeah, GO, GO, GO and think about your fat gym whore.

As Paul left his house, he was thinking about just that, about Megan. Just like he'd been doing all night... masturbating.

Offline ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
Re: Couple humiliation (F vs F) Part 1
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 12:44:25 PM »
Wow  ;D what an amazing Start!
Happy to see you are back :)
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2023, 04:48:41 PM »
Great story. I think Megan is too much for Sarah. Far stronger. But I hope Sarah bravely fights again

Offline nakazet

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2023, 06:13:51 PM »
As the days passed, Sarah was calmer, though not enough to avoid some of the worries that she hadn't had before the incident.

She tried to avoid places where she might run into Megan. This meant a reorganisation of Paul's schedule, as he always had to be the one to go to school, for example. It was annoying but tolerable. The hardest thing for Paul was to accept that he had to organise himself because his wife was afraid of another woman.
The worst thing about this situation was that Paul's excitement with his wife as a dominant female was over, they hardly made love anymore.
Not for lack of desire, in fact Paul's horniness had strangely increased for Sarah. She suspected that her husband thought of Megan when they fucked, and it was partly true. It made Sarah extremely insecure, although she didn't say anything to Paul, out of embarrassment.

Megan was charming with Paul when they met, but she was determined to continue behaving towards Sarah in a domineering way now that she had subdued her. They hated each other.

For example, on Sarah and Paul's youngest son Kevin's birthday, Megan's son and Kevin's friend, Nathan, was not invited.
Megan showed up at Sarah's house with her husband Marc and their son... Sarah went to greet them with Paul at the door...
- Hello Megan, Marc... Sarah greeted the couple with a nervous and serious look on her face.
- I figured the post office had misplaced my son's invitation, so we came straight over. Megan spoke in a calm and pleasant voice with a half smile on her face.
- I didn't know if Nathan would come after....
- Shhhhh, speak when I give you permission.

Sarah shut up immediately, seeing the index finger on Megan's fleshy lips, ordering her to be quiet. She felt again the threat of those defined arms and muscular legs lined with tight leggings.
- My husband Marc leaves for a trip tomorrow morning and we want to be alone for a few hours. I trust Nathan will have a great time and feel as special as your son Kevin here in your house, don't you Sarah?
- Of course, we will make sure he has the best time possible, Sarah answered in a fearful voice.

- When Marc comes to pick him up, I'll ask him how he enjoyed himself. I hope everything will go well. I wouldn't want to have to come and visit you here again tomorrow, in flip-flops, in front of your children...
Sarah made a frightened face…
- No…, no..., that won't be necessary, Nath..., Nathan will be fine...
Megan put on her best smile...
- Good girl..., that's the way I like it, submissive..., and obedient girl. Okay, Marc will be by at 19:00. Bye Paul..., you're very quiet. Megan caressed Paul's face and kissed him on the cheek.
- Goodbye Megan..., see you later Marc Paul said.
Sarah was petrified, unable to react. Marc waved goodbye to them. On the way to the car, Marc groped his female's sexy, powerful ass as he kissed her neck. Megan pulled her hand away laughing.

Paul couldn't take his eyes off that big round ass he wanted so badly and heard perfectly as Megan said to her husband, - Patience slave, in a few minutes you can eat me whole....
Sarah snapped her husband out of his trance....
- She’s done it again Paul, she's done it again, she's subdued me..., in my own home.
Paul, looked at her and nodded.

On another time the couple met Megan at the cinema for the premiere of AVATAR 2. They greeted each other normally and at the end of the film they handed out posters for the children. One of Paul and Sarah's children left his unattended for a moment on a seat and when he came back to pick it up it was gone....
There were only a few and it had been hard to come by. They were looking for it when Karen, a friend of Sarah's, pointed to where Megan was about 5 metres away.
Sarah looked over and saw Megan handing the poster to her son Nathan....
- It’s yours Sarah, she took it! Karen said to her.

Megan smiled directly at Sarah and did a victory pose showing off a menacing, big, sexy bicep. She had twice as many arms as Sarah.
Sarah made as if she was going to start talking....
Megan told her to shut up..., - SHHHHHHHH..., without complaining, it is what it is. She winked at Paul, and walked away with her son and Kevin's poster.
Paul waited for a reaction from Sarah..., which didn't come.

Back at home they talked...

- Honey, that woman has subdued you three times already, and you haven't reacted. You shouldn't let her do it. You seem to be hiding from her.
- If you didn't desire her more than me, I wouldn't mind confronting her. But I panic that you will see me subdued and defeated by her. And yes, she is very strong. She's a massive motherfucker. I don't think I'm a match for her body to body.

These words of his wife's made Paul even hornier. Sarah's assumption of her inferiority to Megan pissed him off, but it also turned him on.

- My love, yes, I admit, Megan is a type of woman I'm attracted to, but I'd love nothing more than to see you beat the shit out of her. And you're a strong woman, your body is hardened by years of sport, you are a few inches taller than her and you're younger. She's the one who should be afraid of you.
- That bitch isn't afraid of anything...
- Exactly, it's a question of attitude, temperament… When you got out of the car to confront her, you weren't afraid of her either and you hit her. Then she hit you and you got scared. Make her the one who is afraid of you, keep hitting her, you will get a few hits, but if you keep hitting her, it is she who will start to fear you. You are strong and powerful, make it clear to her.
- And if I lose?
- If you lose, I'll be just as proud of you sweetheart. You are the mother of my children, the beautiful woman of my dreams, and I am yours in victory and defeat. What I don't take well at all is you submitting without a fight.
- I don't know Paul, I don't know whether to take that step..., when I married you I didn't know that I had to beat the shit out of anyone to get your respect and make you horny. I thought my life was going to be more normal....
- You always have my respect, darling. But you yourself have enjoyed these years making me horny in alpha female mode..., and it pisses me off that there's a guy walking around thinking that his female is better than mine.
- I won't promise you anything..., but train me. I want you to train me for hand-to-hand combat.

That night they fucked like they hadn't fucked in a long time.

Paul started his wife's training the next day, he took her to the Dojo and taught her all kinds of judo keys that she practiced 3 hours a day. Sarah also changed her diet, she stopped taking that vegan stuff and started eating meat and protein compulsively to gain weight and muscle.
On her own she also spent no less than 2 hours a day at the gym working out and hitting the bag.
She took it seriously, very seriously. She had the image of Megan in her head all the time.
Paul began to think that he had created a monster, and that maybe it was irresponsible to incite his wife to fight like a teenager, but the truth is that those days he returned to enjoying his haughty and positive wife and the nights of dominant sex returned with more intensity than ever where his female told him again that she would fight for him starting with that fat slut Megan when she was ready.

Three months passed, with no more incidents to report when one day Karen, called Sarah on the phone....

- Sarah honey, I was calling you because I heard Megan saying things about you that have me confused...she says you thought you were superior but she put you in your place. I don't really know what she meant when I remembered what happened at the cinema with the poster of your son..., and I was surprised that you didn't say anything to her. It's just a poster..., but she took it from you and didn't seem sorry.
- It’s a long story, Karen, but it's about to end.
Well, she's saying she's..., your mistress.
- What?
- What you hear ..., she refers to you as her slave ....
- But what is this crazy person saying…!!!!! All right, I'm going to call her to tell her a couple of things.

Paul was at home and asked her to put the phone on speaker mode to hear the conversation... Sarah nervously called Megan....
- Calm down, honey, that bitch is just jealous of you. She envies your beauty, your body, your style, but she thinks she's superior to you and she reminds you of it. Paul told her as she dialed...

- Sarah, my dear, what a surprise...!!! Megan exclaimed in amusement.
- What the hell does it mean that I'm your slave…?
- Well…, slavery was abolished centuries ago but..., I have subjugated you in front of your husband forcing you to lick my feet, I have bullied you in your own house and I can take what I want from your children and give it to mine..., and you accept it all without complaining... It is obvious that I have submitted you.

Sarah was struck by how clear and direct Megan was being in her presentation of the facts.
- I’m being civilised you fucking psycho....
- Civilised and you hit me on my porch? no... You're not civilised my dear, you're a coward who doesn't dare to stand up to me. If a bitch had done to me half of what I have done to you, I would go with my husband directly to her house to beat her up to put her in her place and at the same time make my husband horny..., which by the way, this last thing is something I also do in your face..., and you don't say anything.
- All right, this is as far as we've come, tell me when and where!
- How about at my place? Tomorrow. What I regret is that my husband won't be there to see the show. But you can bring yours, if you want...
- At 19:30. Goodbye bitch.
And she hung up

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 01:18:27 AM »
Looking forward to to the next one. Great setup and I love how Megan is doing this knowing Sarah’s husband is turned on by it.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2023, 12:58:03 PM »
Fantastic story.

Offline Megalum

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2023, 04:11:42 PM »
Historia formidable. Espero con impaciencia la continuacion.

Offline JessX

• Lez, looking for sexfights and D/s games.
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2023, 11:57:35 AM »
Great story! Will it continue?

Offline ultimatespinach

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2023, 12:44:52 AM »
Hi there nakazet:

I've been waiting for your return. One of your previous stories from a few years ago called "The Project" is my favorite story on this website and I still read it from time to time. It's the one with white woman Elva being totally dominated and humiliated by the black amazon Martina. I've always been hoping you'd write another black vs white story similar to The Project because I love to read about interracial encounters where the superior black woman totally defeats the weaker white woman. I hope you have another one of those coming soon. Please say Yes for all of us interracial catfight enthusiasts. Thanks!

Offline ColombianCouple

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2023, 01:01:24 AM »
I totally agree  ;)
Or a Latina vs Black Story would also be nice  8)
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline nakazet

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2023, 08:52:37 PM »
there nakazet:
Thank, thank you so much for your words. I agree The Project is probably my best story. When I thought about that story, I conceived 3 parts. Problem I had is finishing 2nd part I realized that I couldn't write anything better in another part in order to improve the story. I accepted that the story should be finished just as 2nd part ends. Probably I should split the 2nd part in two but I didn't, expecting that that story could be developed in other ending. Finally I decided that not.

Regarding this current story I had clear a continuation and I'm looking for time and motivation to follow. I commit to do it.

Regards

Offline nakazet

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2023, 08:55:24 PM »
Great story! Will it continue?
Yes, I will.
Thank you
Regards

Offline nakazet

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2023, 07:29:20 PM »
The night before the fight...

- Darling, are you convinced?
- I have to stand up to her Paul
- I'm so proud of my lioness!

Paul started to grope and undress her...
- If I lose I'm gonna make you so horny...?
- You're going to fight, that's enough for me.

Paul made love to his gladiator....

In the meanwhile, Megan was satisfied. She had already humiliated Sarah 3 times in front of Paul. Megan hated Sarah, she envied her height, her slender figure, her beauty and her handsome, educated husband Paul.

She wasn't short, her 5.61 ft was a little above average, but Sarah's 5.94 ft and slim, feminine figure reminded her of those beautiful, rich, bullying schoolmates who were taller and stronger than her at the time. Megan had to learn to defend herself against the bullying she was subjected to for developing and looking like a woman before the others.
The years in the gym added to her voluptuous body, extraordinary firmness and strength. Megan did not look her 40s at all, but rather a lot younger. And although she was aware that her physique didn't give off much class and style, there wasn't a man who wouldn't turn around as she passed by to take pleasure in her sinful body.
Years ago she met Marc in a gym. A funny guy, not very handsome, but strong, muscular and manly, who was loaded with money thanks to the fact that he inherited a successful family business. He was away too much, but he made up for it by keeping in almost daily contact with Megan, showering her with attention and whims and fucking her like a lion with his huge cock when he came home.

It was the only thing Megan didn't envy Sarah, sex with her husband was absolutely unparalleled. So much so that Megan would tell her husband that she would admit to having sex on his trips abroad, as long as he never left her, and that he would continue to spend at least the usual 8 months he spent with her at home. And that if he ever liked someone special, that he would introduce her  to challenge her in hand to hand combat in front of him. She told him that she would give her such a beating and humiliate her to such an extent that he would lose his desire for his slut and return to the arms of her mistress.
Marc would get so turned on by this idea that he would be her slave forever because no one else has her body and her power. Megan gives her man a match every 3-4 months through a catfight dating website. She always win and  Marc become her slave for weeks at a time.
Megan knew what she had to do to keep her man. How to act with him, in that lewd, dominant way that real alpha girls know so well.

When Sarah got violent on her porch, Megan saw an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, to tell Marc a true story of dominating another woman in front of her man, and to avenge the contempt Sarah had always shown her.
That aloofness with an air of superiority that Sarah had always shown her hurt her pride, and she took her revenge. And now that she had her subdued, she wasn't going to stop until Sarah showed her the respect and attention she deserved. That Paul desired her was clear to her, but it wasn't enough..., and today she was going to subdue her forever.

The next day..., DING..DONGG...!!! There was a knock at Megan's door

- Hello Paul, hello slave... Megan greeted smiling.
- Hello bitchy bitch. Sarah replied annoyed.
- First of all..., Paul my husband is away and this kind of situation can get a little out of hand. I don't mind you hanging around while we sort this out but..., you'll have to put these on.....
Megan showed her a pair of steel handcuffs.
- What do you think, honey...? Paul asked Sarah
- I think that after the fight it will be a nice souvenir that we can use at night. Put them on. Paul was amazed at his wife's confidence and determination.
Megan's living room was clear, her son was at his aunt and uncle's house, her husband was away and everything seemed ready for the fight.
Sarah was itching for a fight, her husband had motivated her to fight and the recent events with Megan had made her mad enough to be willing to do this crazy thing. She was going to fight another school mum.

Paul put on his handcuffs and put his hands behind his back and sat down on the couch. He was nervous, excited rather..., he kept shaking his leg like a kid before going on a roller coaster.
His wife, Sarah (5.94 ft, 171 lbs, black leggings and pink top) was about to take on the massive Megan (5.61 ft, 171 lbs, black leggings and black top), he couldn't believe it.

Both women started to take off their shoes. Sarah sitting next to Paul, gave her husband a kiss before standing up.
Megan looked at Paul...
- You know Paul... I think I'm going to fulfill one of your wishes... How many times have you thought about me doing this in front of you...
Megan stood up and started to pull down her leggings with her back to the couple, showing off her stunning thonged ass by spreading it out. It was a sporty thong but with thin sides above the hips that highlighted Megan's powerful and sexy figure.

Paul was dumbfounded and Sarah..., furious and a little worried. Megan was not only sexy, she looked very fit. Those thick thighs were muscle, not flabby flesh.
- I know you're a fan of my leggings, but I imagine you were looking forward to seeing me without them Megan grinned at him, pulling up her strong, sexy left thigh into a pose.
- Why don't we stop showing off and start fighting?
- Sure slave..., how do you want it to be..., no rules? just hand to hand, no blows?
- No punches...,
said Paul..., if I may say so... Paul thought that for his wife's first fight, the best thing to do was something like judo.
- Sounds good to me..., said Megan, posturing towards Paul.
- At the end of the fight, when you're begging..., maybe I'll miss a fat cow punch..., said Sarah.
- I’m looking forward to that very moment...., the end of the fight slave... said Megan staring at her.

They both came to the centre of the room, circled each other and began to wrestle....
Megan began to wrap her arms around Sarah, trying to pin her down with the strength of her arms, but Sarah roughly pushed her off. Sarah reached up to hug her neck and got it, Megan did the same, they had each other's necks bent down but still standing.

Both wrestlers were looking to trip and take down their opponents. Sarah succeeded in doing so by taking Megan down while maintaining a choke hold on her neck.
Sarah focused on squeezing and tightening her arm around her opponent's neck. Megan was looking to turn around so that she could use her arms and legs to somehow get a hold of Sarah.
Gradually she was able to get down on all fours although her head was held at floor level by Sarah's strangling arm around her neck.
- Come on baby, you've got her now! don't let go, don't let go...SQUEEZE!!!
Sarah squeezed but it didn't seem enough, she needed to be able to choke her in the front of the neck instead of the back of the neck.
Megan started trying to get up, which was only possible if she lifted Sarah up with just the strength of her neck and arms. She did so, lifted her tall rival a few inches and pulled herself forward. Sarah lost contact with Megan's neck for an instant, just long enough for her to break free and finally get her head out of the strangling arm.

Megan jerked like a madwoman towards Sarah who was now underneath. Their hands interlocked but Megan was stronger and managed to hold her by the wrists until Sarh was pinned face up on the floor. Megan brought her tits close to Sarah's face and got on top of her. Sarah fought back as best she could by jerking her body until she was able to roll over. She grabbed Megan's hair and squeezed one of her big tits over her top. She found that Megan's bra was quite hard and sturdy. It looked like it was designed to fight when you have tits as big as she did.
Megan tried to wrap her arms and legs around Sarah and squeezed her against her body. Sarah with her arms released tightened her grip around Megan's back and moved her legs to keep Megan's powerful legs from trapping her waist.
Paul watched as his lioness fought with character and desperation, he was proud of her.
They continued to roll around on the floor in each other's arms until finally Megan was able to grab her arm and twist it behind her back. Sarah moaned and started to scream, Megan took the opportunity to sit up and sit on Sarah's back, pinning her face to the floor.
The blonde kept twisting Sarah's arm and grabbing her wrist, it looked like she was going to break it. Sarah screamed in pain.

Megan had her now, she brought her ass to Sarah's neck while keeping her arm up and twisting it, she lifted Sarah's head up and strangled her neck with her calf and thigh. Sarah's moaning was continuous but muffled.

Paul knew Megan had won. He watched worriedly as Megan strangled his wife with her powerful, sexy thigh, waiting for his brave wife to surrender. It disgusted him but he was proud of her.
Sarah was crying and panting almost breathlessly..., it was only a matter of time before she surrendered.

Suddenly Megan released her, turned her on her back and sat on her chest holding her by the hair and pinning her arms with her knees.
- It wasn't all bad slave..., but as you can see this has ended as it had to end..., I stop torturing you but tell me..., who is your mistress? loud and clear, let your husband hear it.
- Get up bitch..., get off me...
- Shhhhhh, ummm, I see you're still not clear on the situation...., as you wish.

Megan turned on her side putting Sarah's neck between her thighs and started to strangle her, she kept the pressure on for about a minute. Then she spread her legs looking up at Paul, smiling at him. She let Sarah recover a little and resumed strangling her, making her thighs tighter and stiffer than before. Sarah gasped, hugging the powerful thighs of her conqueror.

- Megan, Megan please, this is over, you've won, let her go.
Megan smiled at Paul and commanded him to shut up by putting a finger to her lips sshhhhhhhh.
Again she released her subdued rival, momentarily, wrapped her legs around her waist and pulled her arms back. Sarah thought she was going to be torn in two.
Megan seemed to enjoy each torture position and was changing the way she was twisting Sarah's limbs or strangling her neck but preventing her from losing consciousness.
Sarah looked like a wimp who only had the strength to cry and scream between each change of position....
Megan sat back on top of her rival, bringing her pussy to her chin, holding her by the hair..., smiling at her.

- KISS your mistress's pussy..., right here..., right here
Megan brought her pussy close to Sarah's lips, fingering her sex....
- Megan, wait, this can't go on like this.
- Shhhhh, be quiet Paul. I allow you to watch, but not to intervene..., no way.
- Come on slave..., make up your mind. I can torture you all day long if I want to. It's fun and it's easy..., especially easy.

Sarah cried out in rage, and struggled to turn her head, but Megan had a tight grip on her hair and the pressure of her thighs pinned her down.
- No, no, nooooo, Sarah screamed.
- OK, you asked for it. Megan moved forward in her sitting position until she was completely covering Sarah's mouth and nose with her vagina, and began... to ride her, holding her hair tightly as if it were a rope, she opened her thighs a little and kept rubbing her pussy on poor Sarah's face who squealed deafly in suffocation.
Paul was engrossed, his wife was being totally humiliated before his eyes by his local erotic myth. He was aroused but above all he felt humiliated, guilty..., he became hysterical. He couldn't even imagine how what was happening would affect his marriage.
- Megan!!! he shrieked, MEGAN!!! GET OFF!!! STOP... STOOOPP!!!!

Megan stopped riding and immediately stood up, releasing Sarah from her torment, and walked angrily over to Paul.
- That’s enough Megan you've taken this too far!
He hadn't finished the sentence when he felt Megan's swift fist slam into his nose.
- I TOLD YOU YOU CAN'T INTERVENE PAUL!!!!
Paul tried to sit up but handcuffed as he was, he couldn't stop Megan from kneeing him in the balls and punching him hard in the face. Paul collapsed doubled over on the couch.
Sarah got up and went at Megan in a fury, she was sore from the beating but she went all out to pound Megan.
Sarah landed a kick and a punch to Megan that made the blonde scream in pain. The brutal attack caught her by surprise.
- Don’t you dare touch my husband bitch!!!!
Sarah grabbed her by the hair and continued to punch her in the face and chest with fury.
Paul watched in pain but with pride as his female fought for him hand to hand against the buzzing, dangerous, massive woman.
Megan began to fight back, dodging Sarah's blows and throwing her fists violently. One of them hit Sarah full on the chin and another in the face. Sarah screamed, but she remembered what her husband told her to take the blows and keep fighting, so she continued to throw kicks and punches like a madwoman.

The two women were beating each other violently. Megan managed to raise her strong right thigh sharply and slam her knee into Sarah's left leg who howled in pain, then unleashed a punch in the middle of her nose that knocked Sarah to the ground and stunned her.
Megan lunged at her and managed to sit on her abdomen. From that position she began throwing punches at Sarah's face as she raised her arms to protect herself without much success. Megan continued to unleash her fury on her opponent without stopping.
Paul stood up...
- Megan, Megan, that's it, you're going to kill her.
- Sit on the couch quietly if you don't want me to!!! Megan gave him a look that paralysed Paul who obediently sat back down.
Sarah was almost knocked out, no longer offering any resistance and simply crying out begging Megan to stop.
- Stop, stop Megan please...
Megan grabbed her by the hair and traded punches for slaps, quick, dry, direct, open-handed blows to the face... SPLASH, SPLASH, SPLASH..., SPLASH....
- Tell me bitch, who's your mistress...
- You , you are my mistress..., you are my mistress, stop please !!! you win Megan, you win..., I submit, I submit to you.

Megan stopped hitting her...
Megan sat back down on Sarah's face and started to ride her..., like this, like this..., mmmm..., I like rubbing myself on your face slave.

- Please, please Megan...my husband...
- Shhhhh, your husband is enjoying himself slave. He's been imagining this for a long time. Isn't that right Paul? And if he says anything else I will spank him in front of you.

Megan pivoted her ass over Sarah's head so she could face Paul. She squealed at him with her index finger on her sexy, full lips. She continued to wiggle her hips as she crushed Sarah's head with her big sexy ass.
- Shhhhhhhh shut up or I'll shake you..., shhhhhhhh. Megan was dominating them both.
- How do you feel Paul ? aroused or humiliated?

Paul felt aroused, very very aroused. What Megan was doing to his wife, he had already visualized in his imagination hundreds of times masturbating. He was also angry about the blows Megan had given him and that his wife could not avenge. But most of all, he couldn't stand such humiliation. It's one thing to have a sexual fantasy with another woman and quite another to live with the shame of such a humiliating defeat.
- Oooops, I think he's so engrossed in watching my ass subjugate you that he's speechless, my dear.
Megan spread her thighs forward while still resting her buttocks on Sarah and began to spread them out, exposing them, showing her powerful thighs to her slave's husband.
- You want them Paul ? they're sexy and strong aren't they ? is that how you imagine them when you look at my leggings every day ? I know you'd like to lick them..., but the most important thing for you is that they can break your little wife in half, or explode her pretty little head like a watermelon. Look, like this...
Megan trapped Sarah's head between her thighs and began to squeeze. Sarah moved compulsively trying to get free and squealed.
- Easy darling, shhhhhhhh,...the more you move the harder I squeeze, it's just a demonstration of my power over you so your husband will see it and desire me even more.
Megan squeezed harder smiling. Sarah began to stroke her dominatrix's thighs relentlessly.
- What do you think Paul ? how do you feel knowing that your wife is the slave of another guy's wife. Because the reality is clear isn't it? your wife is the slave of Marc's wife. Say it again...
Paul was still absorbed in a mixture of rage, impotence and desire.
- My wife is Marc's wife's slave.
- Very good dear, how humiliating, isn't it? You envy him... my husband I mean..., you envy Marc ? Imagine you are him, lucky to have a strong and sexy lioness like me waiting to dominate and possess you when you come home. Knowing that any slut that comes near you to tease you or that you like will end up kissing my feet while you worship my buttocks...., mmmm, can you imagine Paul ? how excited and protected my husband feels with me ?
Megan released Sarah from her choke hold, but sat back down on her face in front of Paul.

Paul began to think about Marc. He really envied him, he was the luckiest man he knew.

- You know that nowadays a man has to be accompanied by a strong woman. If not, any bitch can get you in trouble with so much legal protection with gender violence and female empowerment and stuff like that. Today, for example, if when I take the handcuffs off you, instead of thinking about fucking me, you want to take revenge for the beatings I have given you and your wife and you try to attack me, in addition to beating you up, I would report you, and it would be a report of a woman assaulted by a former judo champion, so you could end up in prison. In other words, I can shake you whenever I want and however I want and the only one who could protect you is subdued under my ass. See how important it is that your female knows how to protect you? See how lucky my husband is compared to you?
Paul felt dominated by this woman, she excited him and he feared her. He nodded his head...
- Well, my dear. And now shhhhhhhhhhhh, no whining. Take it easy while I humiliate your wife. Accept it submissively and obediently, like her, and keep it forever in your memory.   
Megan turned to Sarah again. She half stood up to stick out one foot and stomped on her face.
- You were asking me yesterday on the phone what it meant to be my slave. Your husband already knows the consequences. But you are the most important in this matter. Is it clear to you that Kevin's mum is Nathan's mum's slave? Answer slave, is that clear to you?
- Yes, I am...
- Say it again
- Kevin’s mum is Nathan's mum's slave.
- Exactly, and you know what that means. When we meet at school, submission and courtesy on your part. Your husband will accept your humiliation with resignation in time, but your children may be a little insecure about seeing their mummy beaten up by another mummy at school. It's clear slave…!

-Yes…, Sarah looked at Paul from the floor with her face totally crushed by Megan's foot. She was looking for a reassuring face in this madness but couldn't find one.
- YES, WHAT?
-Yes…, my mistress.
- Don’t forget to address me properly, ALWAYS END THE PHRASE BY SAYING MY MISTRESS. At least when we are alone or with our husbands in front of us. My husband is very turned on by my subjugating and humiliating another man's wife, so if you are wrong I will consider it an intolerable provocation. Is that clear slave ?
- Yes my mistress.
- Your attitude with me always submissive and obedient. If I order you to shut up with a finger on my lips you shut up immediately and look down. No matter who is in front of you.

Megan stood up and kept stepping on Sarah's face.
- More things... of course, my social events. For as long as I've known you, you've spurned them all, bitch. That's over, you'll attend them all, I mean attend, you'll be my assistant in organising them. I don't care where you find the time, but if I order you to stick posters around the neighbourhood, you stick them up.

- I want the other women in the neighbourhood to see you active and obedient. If you behave yourself, I will stop saying around that you are my slave, although it will be obvious to some of them. That's the way it is. IT'S ALL CLEAR SLAVE !!!

- Yes my mistress.
- Good girl, that's how I like it, submissive and obedient to your mistress, and now I want you to humiliate yourself in front of your man kissing my feet. He's already seen you do it on my porch, that shouldn't be a problem for you.
Megan lifted her foot and pointed it at Sarah.
Paul watched as his humiliated wife turned around. She sat up on her knees and looked at him. Sarah saw the anger and excitement on her husband's face. It was all going too far, Paul wanted to see his wife stand up to the neighbourhood bully, that was enough. But Megan really hated his wife and the whole thing had gotten way out of hand..., more than he wanted it to. He felt a little ashamed of the situation, even of himself for being so turned on by seeing his wife so submissive to another female. He was worried that this was beyond the fight that had taken place.
Sarah bowed her head, looking down at the floor.
- Come on, I don't have all day. Start humiliating yourself. Paul was shaking his head, NOT AGAIN NOT... thinking out loud.
Sarah brought her lips to Megan's left foot and kissed it.
- Go on, I want the kisses you give your husband to taste like my feet for days.
Sarah looked at her husband, saw him silently denying, she kissed her victor's foot again. Paul watched the scene quietly, he had a huge erection but at the same time he wanted it to be over as soon as possible. It was so humiliating, they are two mothers, their sons are friends..., how, how could it end like this?
- You are going too slow slave! Megan lifted her head, grabbed her by the hair and slapped her face. SPLASH!
- MEGAN ! that's enough, she kissed your feet..., leave her alone. Megan went up to Paul and slapped him several times SPLASH, SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH
- I told you not to open your mouth, asshole. !!
- GET UP AND FIGHT, HONEY, DON'T LET HER TREAT YOU LIKE THAT. SHE'S HITTING YOUR HUSBAND!
Paul shouted angrily.
Megan grabbed Paul by the hair and slapped him again....
- Watch slave as I shake your husband... what are you going to do about it? fight or humiliate yourself?
- All right, all right Megan,
Sarah interrupted her, prostrating herself in front of her mistress. I'm still, I'm still kissing your feet....Sarah continued kissing her mistress' feet with more rhythm.
- Nooo, nooo, don't humiliate yourself Sarah. Tomorrow the humiliation will hurt much more than her blows...pleaded a disappointed Paul.  Megan slapped him again. While Sarah kept kissing her feet.
- Lick them...
- What?
- Lick them, with your tongue, up and down and side to side, and toes and soles..., like on my porch but more thoroughly.
- Wait this is already too much..., I have humiliated myself in front of you with my husband in front of me and I accept that you say you are my mistress until you get over your anger but this is as far as we have come.
Sarah started to sit up...

Megan smiled..., very good slave. I've pissed myself off, You wanted it. Now you'll see what a real woman can do to you….

TO BE CONTINUED…
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 07:48:20 PM by nakazet »

Offline ColombianCouple

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2023, 06:55:27 PM »
Wow...Seems like we will see a judo champion spanked in front of his lioness

Offline nakazet

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2023, 10:00:26 PM »
Megan extended her right arm back slightly twisting her slender waist and let out a slap that sent Sarah to the floor...SPLASHHH!!

She lifted her off the floor and gave her another SPLASH!!! she fell face up and Megan grabbed her top and lifted her about 8 inches off the floor and punched her in her already battered nose. Sarah started to scream. Aaahhhhhh !!!
Then another punch in the eye and she was thrown to the ground. Sarah became hysterical...
- Nooo, that's enough, that's enough. The mighty Megan watched her stand there breathing heavily, her huge tits covered by her top, rising and falling as she caught her breath. Sarah got on all fours and began to crawl away from her towards the door.
- Sarah, get up, get up, FIGHT!!! shouted Paul who was feeling disappointed and ashamed.
- Nooo, nooo, she's going to kill me Paul, I'm scared baby.
- What a pathetic bitch you are..., Megan immediately reached out and grabbed her by her beautiful auburn hair, twisted her arm and pulled her to the table at the far end of the room. She smashed her face into and strangled her neck with her right thigh, resting it on the table.
Sarah stood with her whole body bent over the table, pinned down by her mistress's powerful thigh. The powerful Amazon pulled down Sarah’s leggings and looked at Paul...

- It used to be that real women punished their disobedient daughters in this way... and began to spank her bottom violently PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM....
Megan's heavy hand was hitting Sarah's buttocks again and again, and she was crying out in rage, pain and humiliation, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM...!!!, over and over again.
Sarah's ass was beginning to redden. Megan stopped briefly to rest and squeezed her punishingly muscular thigh even tighter to strangle Sarah during the break. Sarah babbled..... wait...., please.
After a few seconds she resumed the punishment PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM....
- That's enough, THAT'S IT!!!...., PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM, PAM... Sarah was trying to scream...
Paul was so ashamed of his wife's weakness and cowardice that he simply kept quiet and watched the punishment.
Megan ceased the spanking when she saw the full redness of her slave's buttocks. She lifted her thigh and Sarah fell plummeting to the floor.

- It doesn't end here slave. Megan grabbed her hair once more, pulled her to her knees and strangled her neck leaving her head back, meaning Sarah's eyes could only see her mistress's powerful ass very, very close to her face. The Amazon kept the choke hold by resting her hands on the table, her legs fully stretched out and bent forward in profile to Paul, who watched those desirable, massive thighs torture his pathetic wife.
Paul would have run to lick them right there and then if Megan had ordered him to.

Sarah could only give muffled moans... After a minute or so Megan spread her legs, faced Paul and grabbing Sarah's hair, began to hit with her hips, dry hits that slammed Sarah's head into the edge of the table. Four or five hits were enough for her to fall to the floor next to the furniture legs as soon as her dominatrix let go.
Paul's erection grew as he watched those wide, round hips slam into his wife. Sarah lay on her back, not even strong enough to cry, she made an attempt to sit up and Megan stomped her face hard on the floor, she held her face for a few seconds, looked up at Paul and blew him a kiss, then mounted her other foot on the waist of her crushed slave.

Megan was trampling Sarah in front of her husband. 171lb of sexy flesh and muscle was landing on Sarah's face and abs causing terrible pain in her punished body.
Sarah was paralysed, just holding her hands on the calf of the foot that pinned her face to the floor.

- I can't stand it any more, I can't stand it any more...!!
- Now you're going to lick the soles of my feet from where you are.
Megan, who was on her side, balanced herself to face Sarah, lifted her front foot and said LICK.
Sarah began to lick the sole of her mistress's foot greedily, bearing all of Megan's weight on her stomach. She did more abs efforts than she had ever done in her life.
When Megan was satisfied, she pulled her foot back, resting it on Sarah's tits, brought the other foot forward and repeated the operation..., LICK. Sarah cried but licked.... She now bore the full weight of her torturer on her chest.
After a minute or so, Megan got off the human doormat she had turned Sarah into.

Paul's poor wife twisted in on herself into a ball. Megan walked silently to a cupboard in the living room where she found some high heels, put them on and walked over to her crushed rival, took off her top and bra freeing her huge, turgid breasts.
Paul thought she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen in his life, she was a curvy, muscular goddess.

- Slave, look at me, take a good look at me and listen carefully..., you see these high heels, I swear on my son that I will do the same to you with them if you don't humiliate yourself before me, until you disgust your husband with shame. I want you to submit and beg me not to punish you any more, and if you ever contradict an order from me again, what I've done to you so far is going to feel like a spa session.

Sarah got down on all fours and nodded her head compulsively.
- Nooo slut, if your mistress is in front of you in a thong and heels, you can only crawl on the floor without going on all fours, without sitting up, without kneeling…, you just crawl, kiss my feet and beg me. I'm going to show off in front of your man, so that he desires me even more and envies my husband even more. I don't want him to forget which is your place and which is mine..., and I recommend that you get to lick every inch of my 2 feet. And don't even think about pulling up your LEGGINGS, I want your husband to see continuously how I've left your tiny little ass.
You have 3 seconds to start slave…,ONE!!!!!

Sarah pounced on her mistress's heels and began to lick the tops of her feet, kissing, licking, caressing, Sarah tried to cover every inch of skin on Megan's feet with her tongue and lips.
- BEG ME!!!
- Thank you, thank you for letting me humiliate myself before you my mistress, please I beg you not to hit me anymore..., I will be good, I want to serve you, I want to lick your feet, please let me do it...
Sarah spoke nervously, with desperation.
Paul was overcome. The image of the powerful, sexy Megan in a thong, standing proud and smiling and his wife prostrate on the floor, face down, her punished buttocks in the air, kissing her feet, begging in terror for mercy, begging to humiliate herself further before another man's wife..., it was too much for him. His feelings of guilt for encouraging his wife's confrontation had already changed to humiliation and shame.

- You don't try hard enough slave, I get the impression that you don't respect me enough....
- Yes, yes my mistress, I respect you, I respect you very much. Sarah tried to slip her tongue between Megan's bare toes. You are so much more woman than me in every way. No wonder my husband desires you more than me. You're stronger, sexier, more dominant, smarter..., you..., you know how to fight for your man. Not me, I can't protect him or my children. Nathan has nothing to fear being you his mommy, I'm nothing compared to you.
Sarah sobbed with humiliation. I just want to apologise for my behaviour and accept my punishment and humiliation. Sarah kept licking and kissing non-stop. I only..., I only aspire to be worthy to lick your feet completely and to be forgiven my mistress.

Paul did not recognise his wife. He didn't recognise this woman who played at being dominant at night giving him pleasure. Deep down he never quite believed her as an alpha, he wanted to turn his gentle princess into something she was not, and she accepted the game out of love. The muscular and sexy Megan is 100 times more woman than she is. Paul suddenly lost his sexual desire for his female. Later he's sure to regret thinking that way, but right now he'd leave Sarah for Megan without hesitation.
Megan sat on the table crossing her legs, raising one of her thighs to Paul's delight and resting the heel of her foot on her knee, leaving her other foot in the air.
- You can get on your knees, her mistress told her. EAT MY FOOT.
- Thank you, thank you my mistress, thank you.
Sarah was truly terrified by the beating Megan had given her, the slaps, the punches to her face had broken her nose, her lip and swollen her beautiful cheekbones. All the contortions, the strangling and squashing caused by Megan's ass and her muscled thighs had surely injured her for weeks. The stinging in her buttocks was unbearable, being trampled by Megan caused her to panic, and hearing her threats with her heels caused her terror. It had reached a point where she didn't care about her dignity as a woman, or as a wife. The humiliation Megan was giving her in front of Paul almost ceased to matter, even being broken inside.
She took Megan's propped foot and began to lick it with fervour, the whole sole from heel to toe, kissing and licking it. Megan would put all her toes in Sarah’s mouth at once until she gagged and pulled them out and Sarah kept licking and licking until Megan put them back in. She used her tongue as a sole cleaner, when she had had enough... she got off the table and put her shoes on.

Sarah started kissing Megan's feet again, a little slower than before, but without losing contact with them, totally prostrate before her mistress.
Megan looked at Paul, saw his desperate and excited face, saw his erection under his tracksuit bottoms. Megan looked at him with a serious, domineering face, pressing her lips together to excite him even more.

Paul processed as best he could the sensations coming from his wife's mistress. Yes, because his wife was the slave of another woman without any doubt.
Sarah was still like most of the fight, lying on the floor, worshipping the feet of another man's wife in humiliation. A much stronger, more powerful and sexier woman than he desired. That huge, massive, round, strong ass that was now standing out, projecting its might and that had crushed his wife half an hour earlier was driving Paul crazy.
Megan was hypnotising Paul with her thighs, flexing them, exposing her physical and erotic power. Those muscular legs he had licked and kissed dozens of times in his fantasies and now she was showing them to him after pounding his female, in victory poses, knowing that another, luckier man was enjoying them every night.

Megan rested her palms on the table with her back to Paul showing off her powerful buttocks, while further down, Sarah relentlessly licked and kissed the feet of the woman displaying her victory to her disappointed husband.

Megan stood up and walked to the centre of the room, she stood looking down at Paul flexing her strong, elongated biceps, lifting her brutal tits in all their splendour, large, and fit despite their size. His wife, pathetic and defeated, was crawling so as not to lose touch with her humiliation. Megan's face, with that icy stare, with that short hairdo and fringes, that give her that look between dominatrix and repellent gossip, joining those fleshy lips that showed power and commanded submission to anyone who looked, was much, much, much sexier and more attractive than the physically beautiful and bruised face of his humiliated and defeated female.

- Do you desire me Paul?
Paul hesitated for a moment..., YES, I desire you ?
- More or less than your wife ?
- More
- Will you spend tonight with me...?

Paul was silent and looked away. He knows what he would like to answer, but not what he should answer....
Megan smiled..., relax..., it's not going to happen, even if you want it more than anything in the world. I'm a married woman who loves her husband. Can you imagine how proud my husband would be if he were here?
- He would die of pride and desire for his female. He is the luckiest man I know. I envy him. Megan smiled at him.
- Are you ashamed of your wife?

Paul looked at his wife submissive and complacent with her mistress, still licking Megan's feet.
- No, I'm not ashamed, it's just that....
- What Paul?
- He's so inferior to you, and it's so..., so humiliating.
Megan smiled again. Sarah cried harder.
- Will you be able to bear it ? about your wife, that she's the slave of another woman you'll see every day with her lucky husband.
- Most of all I love my wife, yes. I will. It will be hard but that's the way it is.
- Slave, did you hear? what do you think..., will you be able to bear that your husband desires the woman who has taken away your dignity in front of him? will you be able to serve your mistress in everything I ask of you after the way I have humiliated you?

Sarah burst into tears again, but she kept kissing her mistress's feet. It was her lever of protection against the return of physical punishment, which was still what mattered most to her now.

- Let's take one more step, on your knees slave. Sarah rose to her knees in front of Megan. Your husband likes my body. I'm hotter than you, my thighs, my ass, my tits, my wide hips, everything is bigger, firmer and more voluptuous than you, the only thing we have the same is the narrow waist and the flat belly, although I have more abs. I've pounded you with this body in front of him, I want you to worship it.
Sarah stared at her...
- Come on, start..., my feet are already well worked out, continue with my thighs...
Sarah, touched Megan's sexy and muscular thighs and brought her lips closer..., she started to kiss and caress them, she kissed and licked them...
- Do you realise my power slave, have you seen what these legs can do to you and could do to your husband?
- Yes my mistress.
Sarah kept kissing them, changing position to embrace their width, caressing them with her face, as if she liked it. She felt so inferior to that woman that she wanted to show her the utmost respect, almost with hypocritical affection... in spite of everything. Anything so that her mistress would not punish her further.
Sarah followed Megan's wide, powerful hips, licked and kissed them. Megan thought she did it too fast, so she grabbed Megan's hair and gave her 2 hips as punishment....
- Slow down, come them like they deserve or I'll smash you with them.

- Yes, yes my mistress, sorry, it won't happen again. Sarah was voraciously caressing her mistress's hips, covering the entire surface on both sides with her mouth. When she thought that was enough she turned back to face her mistress and began to lick the inside of her thighs. Megan made her job easier by lifting her leg up and resting it on her slave's shoulder.
The powerful blonde smiled at the very excited Paul who was sighing to take his wife's place. Megan pressed her lips together..., shhhhhhhhh, accept it, and don't forget it. Remember it every time you see my leggings.
Shhhhhhh, you're doing great slave, you're doing it in style. You even seem to enjoy it considering what my thighs have done to you. Keep worshipping the body that has crushed you and that your husband desires. You know where it's at now.

Sarah reached around her mistress's body and began rubbing Megan's buttocks with both hands... she brought her lips close and began kissing them. Sarah became aware of what her husband was thinking. She knows how he wished he could be in her place. She was awakened by the shame and humiliation of that very moment, licking and kissing the powerful buttocks that had subdued her and turned Paul on so much every day at school. The buttocks of the bitch who was forever taking away her respect and desire of her man. Megan grabbed Sarah's hair and plunged her face into her ass.

- That’s it, that's it slave lick it, lick it, stick your tongue out, I want to feel you inside me.
Sarah licked and licked until Megan loosened her hair pull and kept kissing her buttocks, humiliated, wondering if she could ever look her husband in the face.

Megan blew an air kiss to Paul flexing her bicep.
- Would you like to be where she is Paul?
- Yes, I would.
Paul wanted this woman so badly that his desire outweighed any respect he had left for his marriage. It was so exciting and humiliating....

- I know. Megan grabbed Sarah's hair again and began rubbing her face and mouth all over her thighs, hips, and ass, like a sponge bath.
She pulled her to her feet and brought her mouth to her left bicep..., LICK!.
Sarah stuck out her tongue and licked that big, rock-hard bicep. Again she blanched at the power and strength of that Amazon. Megan lifted her arm further and showed her her armpit.
- Kiss there. Sarah, kissed the bottom of her armpit. More !..., she did it 2-3 more times, LICK!. She sank her mouth deep into her dominatrix's armpit and licked several times.
- How humiliating, isn't it? Megan asked Paul smiling. Paul nodded in agreement. Wait, the best part is yet to come. Megan brought Sarah's head in front of her huge tits with those big nipples pointing at her.
- No..., wait. Sarah protested timidly.
SPLASH, Megan slapped her, no what? you're going to refuse?
- It’s just, no, I can't SPLASHHH, the last slap would have knocked the lanky Sarah to the floor if it wasn't for her mistress holding her hair back.

- Are you sure ? the next thing is not going to be a spank. Sarah started to cry again with her face even more sore, although she stopped resisting the approach of Megan's nipple..., stammering she opened her lips and sucked on it.
-Shhhhh, like this, like this I like it slave, eat, eat the nipple of your mistress, without complaining shhhhh. Yesssss, without stopping, let your man see how submissive and obedient you are. Sarah sucked like a baby, standing bent over Megan's breast and holding her hair from behind. This was too much for Paul.
- That’s it, closer to Paul now. Come. Like a rag doll she dragged her over to the couch and knelt beside Paul on the seat next to him, forcing her slave to kneel in front of her on the floor.

- Look what we have here..., you've seen your husband's erection, haven't you? He's been like this all afternoon. He must be about to explode. Let's free it up a little bit....
Megan slipped her hand inside Paul's trousers and pulled it out.
Paul was breathing heavily... Megan started to play with his cock, fucking it.
-MMMM, I think it's really, really hard. Do you have a problem if I play with it a little bit? mmmm..., he likes it..., yessssss, your husband likes to be masturbated by me slave... But answer..., any objection to what I'm doing?
- But..., but..., but..., you're married Megan..., you can't....
- What? Are you judging me Sarah? Are you judging the actions of your mistress?
- No, no,... just that...
Megan without letting go of Paul's cock, stretched out her thighs and grabbed Sarah by the neck pulling her by the hair with the other hand.
- Like this, like this... so you can think about your words a little bit. Megan crossed her legs, smothering Sarah who could barely make a sound.
Paul's cock was ready to explode, Megan looked at him joining lips..., shhhhh don't worry, she'll accept it soon, she said smiling at him. Megan's hand stroked his cock and moved it slowly, with a slow rhythm.

- Shhhh, come on, come on little girl, don't worry about my husband, he would be so turned on by this. He'd know I'm doing it just to humiliate you...,
Shhhhhh,
Megan kept tensing her leg muscles even tighter.
- Shhhh, I'm a little worried that you think you can still protect your husband from me...shhhhhh, I thought it was all clearer by now. Is that why you're so impertinent? shhhhhh, Megan said calmly as she stroked her hair.

Sarah, unable to do anything but watch from her field of vision as her dominatrix masturbated her husband, rubbed Megan's thighs slowly but could do nothing but beg. She couldn't believe that Megan wanted to humiliate her to the point of possessing her husband. The pain in her battered neck was unbearable.
- Megan…, please..., I'm sorry, I'm sorry my mistress, you can, you can..., take it.....
Megan smiled ..., and masturbate him ?
-Yes , yes please aaagh..., let go of me. Megan released her submissive rival.
- Good, I love it. You had me worried, but I see it was a misunderstanding, she said in a soft voice. Come here, come here and eat your mistress's tits. Let your hubby know it's all right, all is forgotten.

Megan plunged Sarah's face between her huge breasts. Kiss them, kiss them fully, they're so big, your husband likes them so much more than your tiny little princess tits.
Sarah kissed Megan's breasts repeatedly, grabbing her tits with both hands. It had been minutes since she hadn’t been in control of herself. She felt she didn't deserve to decide her fate. Megan was the one telling her what she could and could not do. While Paul was panting with pleasure, wanting to be owned by the lioness so superior to his wife who was masturbating him so confidently.
Sarah continued to suck her mistress's nipples, provoking Megan's pleasure, until at last....

- Okay, we're almost done. Sarah go to the table drawer and get the handcuff key. I'm going to release Paul.
Megan stood with her back to Paul, grabbed his hair and pulled his face to her sexy, powerful ass. Paul began to kiss it desperately. Sarah was releasing Paul's hands watching the scene in tears.
As soon as Paul felt his hands free, he went to grab Megan's hips with mad desire, but Megan turned sharply and slapped him hard....
SPLASH !!!! Shhhhhh..., you can't dear, this is all Marc's, I just wanted to be nice to you, by letting you kiss me just a little....
- Sorry my mistress..., I thought....
- My mistress...? did you say my mistress...? HAHAHAHA...., how sweet...! NO honey, I am mistress of many women, especially yours, but when it comes to men I am only Marc's mistress. But I understand..., poor boy...
Megan brought Paul's face close to her tits and rubbed them with her face. Paul felt for a few seconds the physical and erotic power of the woman he desired.

- You need a strong woman in your life, you need a real woman who will fight for you, who will turn you on, who will dominate you at home..., like I do with Marc. And your wife..., your wife isn’t able, is she?
- Sometimes..., just sometimes...
- It doesn't seem to be enough. But she's the woman you have..., and she's the one who should be your mistress. Especially a sensitive man like you, you need a real alpha by your side.
- Do you want ME to be your mistress Paul...?
Megan knelt down in front of Paul who still had his erect cock out of his trousers, Megan grabbed it.
- The truth..., is that I've spanked you several times in front of her and she couldn't do anything to stop it, and I've played with your cock in front of her and she barely protested..., she even kissed my tits giving her approval..., it seems that YES I am your mistress Paul, do you agree? Megan slipped Paul's cock between her big turgid tits and started rubbing him. TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT DEAR .... Paul took it off immediately.
Megan started kissing Paul's nipples while she kept rubbing his cock on her chest. Paul was ecstatic, it was like he was living an erotic dream.

-Tell me slave, answer me..., who is your mistress?
-You, you are my mistress...
-Do you want to spend tonight with me... and this is the 2nd time I'm asking you...
-YES !!! yes my mistress, I want to spend the night with you….

Sarah knelt beside them, staring blankly and watching her life go down the toilet without her being able to do anything about it. She had no dignity left to reproach her husband.

- Mmmmm, usually a woman who sucks a man's cock, makes him hers... Megan took Paul's cock and looked at Sarah..., what do you think slave, are you going to do anything to stop me from sucking your husband's cock?
Sarah was still crying...
- Shhhhh, come on, come on don't cry... she said as she kissed Paul's cock with short, soft kisses. You just have to decide if you want me to take you back to the table, or if you want your husband to see that you assume he no longer belongs to you. Whatever you decide shhhhh. Megan pressed her full lips together and placed them on Paul's erect penis.
- Think about it, don't make a mistake like you did before. If you feel like it, I'm going to suck him off and if you have any objections, let me know. Come closer and see how I do it...SLURP..., SLURP, you see ? it's hard because his cock knows that I'm now his mistress. Accept it, shhhh, no whining or I'll destroy you..., shhhhhhh SLURP...., SLURP, SLURP, SLURP, do you accept it or I'll give you another beating? Answer something or else I'll beat you too.
- I accept it my mistress, ,
- Do you assume that your husband now belongs to me?

Sarah nodded..., staring at the ceiling with a muffled, silent cry.
Megan went back to rubbing her tits on Paul's cock as she kissed him on the chest and on the mouth. Paul had never felt more in thrall to anyone than the goddess before him.

- And tomorrow night Paul? do you want me to fuck you?
- YES MY Mistress, I want to be yours every night.
- YES.  You are mine now, it’s obvious. But thinking about how to organize us..., would you change for Marc ?
- Yes, yes my mistress, I'd change without hesitation.
- If I order you to divorce Sarah, will you do it ?
- Yes, yes, my mistress I want to be entirely yours ....
Paul was crazy with desire for this woman and forgot about everything else.

Megan stopped kissing him and smiled at him. She turned to Sarah and began to caress her....
- Shhhhhh..., my victory over you is ABSOLUTE. I have given you the beating of your life, I have humiliated you to the point of taking away your dignity as a woman and your husband's respect forever, and now I have taken your husband from you, I have taken Paul from you. And I'm sure that if I took you home now and spanked you and made you kiss my feet in front of your children, I would take them away from you too because they, like Nathan, also need a strong mother to protect them and they would prefer me to be there for them. Especially after they saw how pathetic and weak you can be... and now you're going to kiss my nipples..., again....

Megan grabbed her slave by the hair once more and brought her mouth to her nipples. Sarah began to suck them without complaint, sweetly at first, seeking her mistress' pleasure, sucking like a baby, totally submissive and defeated….
- Shhhhh, do you understand now slave...? do you understand that I have absolute power over you..., Sarah nodded without stopping sucking. Do you understand that I can take everything from you? Sarah nodded... shhhhhhhh, that's how I like it, totally surrendered..., do you understand that you will be my slave forever... and that everything you have, you have it because I allow it...? Sarah willingly changed her nipple and nodded.
-Yes my mistress, and continued sucking....
- All right, I GIVE YOU BACK YOUR HUSBAND and I will allow you to raise your children and live in your home. Thank me slave
- Thank you my mistress...
stammered Sarah
- Do you promise me submission and obedience forever ?
- Yes my mistress,

Sarah nodded as she continued to suck..., her will and her life belonged to Megan completely. She understood that she would be her slave forever and obey her in everything..., it was the only thing she could assimilate at that moment.  The beating, and above all the humiliation in front of her husband had alienated her to such an extent, that her mistress' words seemed to her the only coherent thing that made sense in that room. Her husband's absolute surrender to her hated rival had finally broken her soul.

Megan sat up...
-Stay like this, kneeling beside your mistress. Sarah obeyed, lowering her head.

Paul came out of the erotic trance he was in, he looked at his wife, he looked at Megan and seemed blocked, he couldn't articulate 3 words in a row correctly...
- But, but, but..., what happened. You've..., you've manipulated me.
Megan looked at Paul with a wide grin as she stroked the head of her kneeling slave as if she were her puppy.
- But,…how can you be so cruel...? Paul looked at her with eyes of hatred and shame.
- My God what have I done..., Sarah darling..., forgive me..., I am a vicious and selfish obsessive. Paul was almost crying with rage and shame. Megan laughed out loud..., Sarah was silent, staring at the floor.
- I’m so superior to your wife, I've forced you to leave her. That's the greatest defeat one woman can inflict on another. Megan smiled amused. And you're so stupid... how could you even imagine that I would leave Marc for you? His cock is twice as big as yours. He's much more of a man than you. And from now on his dick is going to be hard as an iron bar every time I remind him of what happened here, and every time he sees me humiliate your wife in front of you. And you're going to die of envy imagining what his mistress is going to do to him at night.
-You’re a bitch and from now on you're dead to me.
Paul said sitting up and getting closer to her face with hateful eyes.
Megan, still smiling at him, grabbed his balls and cock tightly and squeezed.
- Shhhhhh, quiet Paul, don't want to upset your wife's mistress. shhhhhh. Don't forget what can happen to you if you get nervous.
-Aaaagh..., let go, let go..., okay, okay....

Megan kept squeezing harder and harder.

- You're going to be submissive and obedient. As I'm sure you like to be in bed, but you have to accept that the only mistress you can aspire to is your pathetic wife, who you see, I could put on a leash and take her out in the neighbourhood on all fours walking beside my husband while he fondles my powerful, sexy ass. Megan continued to squeeze firmly. Paul was doubled over in pain.

Megan grabbed his hair and pulled his head down to the level of her thighs. then she lifted her leg and pinned him by the neck strangling him between her thigh and calf leaning against the armrest of the couch.

- Aaaagh, aaaagh !!!! Paul was trying to free himself, grabbing his dominatrix's thigh trying to get free of her. Megan squeezed much, much harder. Paul could no longer make a sound, he just stroked Megan's thigh begging for mercy.
- Shhhhhh, don't touch it Paul, my thigh is something only Marc can enjoy unless I give you permission.
Paul's face was as red as a tomato and Megan looked at Sarah and pressed her lips together in a show of absolute power. Sarah began to react in terror at what Megan was doing to her husband. Suddenly, she understood...
- My mistress, my mistress, I beg you to release my husband, I beg you my mistress... Sarah began to lick and kiss her mistress's thighs, submissively, totally compliant, with utmost respect...
- I beg you to excuse him and I apologise on his behalf, he didn't mean to speak to you like that. He needs discipline my mistress, I will give it to him, I will make it clear to him that he must treat my mistress with the utmost respect.

Megan, smiling approvingly at her, loosened the pressure on her torturing thigh and leaned forward, putting her ass in a raised position. She pointed to it.
Sara began to caress her buttocks, kissing and licking them like a madwoman.

- Very good slave, I see you have understood your place, and what you can and can't do trying to protect your man.
Megan released Paul who fell dizzily to the floor grabbing his cock and coughing compulsively. When he finally stopped, Megan stomped on his face and looked at Sarah. Sarah immediately bent down to kiss her husband's subduing foot....
- Thank you, thank you my mistress...
- You see Paul, your Mistress has already learned to protect you. Alphas do it by fighting for our men and subduing our rival, and betas do it by groveling and begging for mercy. I know what you prefer, but you have to make do with what you have.
And now you will forgive me, but naked I will not accompany you to the garden to see you off,
said Megan in an unconcerned voice.
- Besides, I have a lot to do, tomorrow Marc is coming and we're going on holiday, and I have a video to make with what the 3 cameras have recorded in the living room.
- Cameras..., what cameras...?
asked Paul in the weak voice he had left after Megan's torture.
- That one, that one and that one pointed out Megan..., you don't want me to remember all the details when I tell Marc? It's better if he watches it on our huge TV while I give him a blowjob..., don't you think? she said smiling.
And now I'm going to the shower, you know where the door is. Bye.

Megan walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor of her huge house singing. She climbed slowly, knowing she was being watched, wiggling her incredible ass and tensing her thigh muscles with every step she climbed.

Paul and Sarah stood up. Sarah, pulled up her leggings and slipped on her shoes. They left Megan's house in silence. They climbed into the car and Paul asked....
- To the hospital? Sarah nodded, crying with rage, humiliation and pain. She could barely sit up.

END OF PART 1

A LOT MORE HAPPENED FROM HERE...