News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jersey Shores Brunettes TagTeam vs Newport Beach Blondes Tag Team in an NHB matc

• 28 Replies

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
Raison d’être for the Tag Team Match
The Newport Beach Blondes (NBB) were looking for a tag team to have a match against. The found the Jersey Shores Brunettes (JSB) who were also looking for  match, read that more of a fight than a match. The JSB challenged the NBB and it was accepted.

The Two Tag Teams           
The Newport Beach Blondes                                       
                              The Jersey Shores Brunettes
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
GladysKean
23 years old
5’ 5½” 128 lbs
36C-23-36
BMI: 21.1

PrincessShelly
27 years old
5’ 7” 126 lbs
36D-25-36
BMI: 19.8
FightingBrook
23 years old
5’ 7” 118 lbs
35C-25-36
BMI: 18.6

EvilEileen.
32 years old
5’ 7” 138 lbs
BMI: 21.7
38D-26-3

This is a no holds barred tag team match.
The following rules apply:
  • No disqualification for any reason
  • NHB catfight rules
  • There is no elimination. If a team member can't continue
    the other member will continue against the other team
    until if and when he fallen member can rejoin the action
  • Scoring:
    • Match is a time limit match of one hour
    • Scoring is by audience participation
    • Audience will award points by voting
    • Audience vote will be  subjective as to whom they thinks defeated an opponent
    • Winner team is the aggregate of points awarded to each member of the team

In other words, the winner team is the team that has the most votes from the sum of the two members.

The ‘ladies’ are in the dress room and will make an entrance down the runway.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2023, 08:40:44 PM by byline »
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
Moderators, could you please move this poll to the Members Poll Section?
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
Evil and I are in our dressing room getting ready for the match with those wannabe blondes.
What shall we wear, Evil?
Not sure but it must be sexy.
But not restrictive at all. We want to be able to give those blondes more than they are ready for.
How about my pink and white bikini I am wearing in our tag team shot?
That’s fine and of course our capes for a grand entrance.

We need to develop a plan of action.
It’s an NHB no disqualification match so naturally we should use diry tricks. 
And we should double team them ever chance we get.
Drag one by the hair into our corner.
Yeh, grab one from behind when she is in the corner so she can’t use her arms.
Then pound the living hit out of her belly.
I like that.
And if she is on the ropes?
Grab her arms and wrap them around the ropes so the other cabeaat her up.
I like your thinking.
I saw once where a blonde bitch got her hair tied to the ropes.
that’s fantastic. We have to try to do that.
Don’t forget low blow, and tit mauling.

We change into our bikinis and enter onto the catwalk. We stride down waving our capes with our arms. The crowd grows wild. We blow kisses to them.  Evil shakes her ass at them and I thrst out my breasts. They go even wilder.

I enter the ring, waiting for the dumb blondes while Evil takes up her position just outside our corner.
Do you think they will show up?
Not sure, they look rather meek and timid.
I certainly hope they do. I really want to get my hands into Princess for some revenge
And I have reasons for really hating Gladys. I want to tear her to sheds. 
OK, so I’ll concentrate on Shelly.
And I will concentrate on Gladys. I think she in I will start thematch. 
Shhhh. I think I hear them coming.
OK, get ready for some real battering.
{alt}

Offline GladysKean

• Let's have fun
The time hast arrive for our match with the Jersey Shores Brunettes. I meet PrincessShelly in the locker room to get prepared.
Shely, I really like red and I feel very comfortable  fighting in my red bikini. 
I tell you, Gladys, I’m not so comfortable with those evil bitches. I like a little cloth covering my belly. In our fight Eileen continually punched me in the gut. So, I’ll wear m red top and black shots. Besides, I really like a red and black combination. 
Just as long as you are also not wearing black and blue, hee hee. 
I’m certain that after this match is over all four of us will be wearing black and blue all over our bodies. 
And red from scratch and claw marks. 
I expect lots of dirty tricks from my one on one battle with Eileen.
Qe do have to be prepared for that. I expect double teaming in the corners and on the rope. ]
Wouldn’t be surprised if both of them are in the ring at the same time.
Both of us should get in also if they do.
Are you ready for that exchange move we’ve practice. 
You mean the one when we tag in?
That’s the one where the person coming in stands  on the top ropes in the corner.
Then the other one launches her  to body slam the other wrestler.
Love it. Even if they see it I doubt if they have the flexibitiy we hae to duplicate it.
I’m excited to get started.
Me too. LET”S GO!

We exit out the curtains and start sashaying down the ramp to the ring.
Shelly waves with a big smile and blows lots of kisses..
I have a bigger ass so I swing it sexually around to give the audience a thrill.
We approach the stairs leading to the apron. I will enter the ring and Shelly will be in th corner.
Watch them closely. They might attack us even before we enter the ring.
Wouldn’t surprise me. They are a nasty bunch.

But nothing happens. I enter the rink and both Brook and I meet in the center with the ref to get our instructions.  Can you believe it, she even shakes hand with me. A friendly shake with no squeezing or other dirty tricks. Could I be wrong about her?
I turn and start walking back to my corner to wait for the bell.
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
As you turn to walk back to your corner, I come up behind you. Grab the back of your bikini bottom. I stretch it way back and let it go to snap you on your ass.

I grab your hair as you shriek and rub your sore ass.
Where do  you think you're going, Gladys? I have plans for you.
I drag you back by hair into the Jersey Shores corner.

{alt}

Offline GladysKean

• Let's have fun
I thought I was ready for any of Brook’s sneaky tricks. She turned out to be more devious than I expected.
     OW! My thong stings as it hits my butt.  I reach back and rub the sore spot.
     Yikes!  I shriek as you yank my head back by my hair. I can't get my balance as you continue pulling on my hair. You jerk me back into your corner.
     This is not the way I wanted the match to start.
{alt}

Offline EvilEileen

• I hunt down blonde bitches
I am waiting in the corner as you drag Gladys back by the hair., anticipating with glee what we are going to do to her.  I grab her arms and bend them back around the post. I hold them with a solid grip on her wrests making her completely defenseless/
Slug her in her soft belly. Rip her bra off and stuff it in her mouth. I cackle.
{alt}

Offline PrincessShelly

• I will fight for my man
Why you filthy batches! I shout as your drag Gladys into your corner and double team her. I jump down off the apron and run around to your corner. Reaching up, I grab Eileen by the ankles and jerk her off the apron. I throw her to the floor , straddle her and start flailing away with slaps across her ugly face.

{alt}

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
Blondes own brunettes when it comes to catfights. Blondes do it better

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
It's just getting started. Hold onto your bras and panties.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2023, 08:37:22 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
I watch as that blonde slut, Shelly, grabs my partner by the ankles and jerks her off the apron corner. The cheating whore jumps on her and starts smacking her back and forth across the face.

Both Gladys and I are startled. But her being blonde and me being brunette, I recover first. I have to stop this carnage. What better way than to use you as a weapon. I bend down and grab your fat ankles. I lift you up and over the ropes, sending you crashing down onto Princess.
{alt}

Offline GladysKean

• Let's have fun
     I am watching the Princess beating up Evil and enjoying it. Not paying attention to Brook. I feel someone grab my sexy ankles and realize I have made a mistake. How could I ignore Brook? I must be blonde.
     Suddenly I go up and over the ropes. I land ass first on the Princess.  I flatten her prone onto Evil. I am on top of both on backside. I roll off to the side and get to y feet.

P.P.S. To answer Brook, I do my best fighting in the bedroom as my signature shows.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 01:34:03 PM by GladysKean »
{alt}

Offline EvilEileen

• I hunt down blonde bitches
I am gleefully pounding away on Eileen when, WHAM!, I get hit by a bag of cement. At least it feels that way. Just before I go dizzy from the blow. I see that it is my partner, Gladys. Is I am knocked off Eileen I wonder why she did that not realizing she was thrown onto me. I roll prone, barely conscious.

Eileen Allison 2
I wait for the dizzy blonde, Shelly to get to her feet. I have evil plans for her I don’t want her to muss.  As she finally regains her wherewithal, she gets up slowly. First, I slug her to make sure she can’t attack me. She spins around with her back to me. I lock a vise grip in her head and shake her back and forth before slamming her on her face. Then I climb on her thighs for a surfboard leg breaker. I jump up and land my full weight on the back on her thighs. Then give her two fingers in salute.

Click on the image if you don’t know what a surfboard leg breaker is.

{alt}

Let’s see that again in slow motion.
{alt}

That should render your legs useless for the near future.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 01:03:28 AM by EvilEileen »
{alt}

Offline FightingBrook

• God Member
  • Ready for anything!
I watch from the rimg as Evil jumps up and lands with the rfont of her heels squashing Princesses’ thighs. Love it. That takes strength, balance, cunning, and being sinister all of which evil has which is why we are going to win this. Too bad she didn’t use her spiked heels. Must be she was being kind to Princess. Hell, I’m not going to call her Princess fromnow on
 I am going to call her Shit Shelly.

I threw Gladys out of the ring but she seems to be just lying there with not too much damage. Ime to remedy that.  She is on her feet and looks like she is about to double team Evil. No way that is going to happen. I use the top rope to launch myself over the ropes. I corkswrew myself so I am. I hit Gladys on her bac parallel with the ground. I hit Gladys on her chest as she lifts her arms to catch me. My momentum and weight knock her over backwards. As she lands on her back, her head hits the floor mat hard. I am now laying across her. I garb her right arm with both my hands and lock her other arm between my thighs.
{alt}

Offline GladysKean

• Let's have fun
    I thought this was to be a regular tag team match with NHB rules and no disqualifications. , not a tornado tag match. But with the Jersey Shores Brunettes complete disregard for any rules, here we are with all four of us fighting at once. The crowd seems to be loving it so what the hell!
     I get slammed on by back by a bag of cement. At least it feels that way Brook has be pinned as she lies across me. But she is neither strong enough or heavy enough to keep me down. I bridge on my thick but sturdy legs and bridge. I bridge higher and higher until the bitch rolls over my head and onto the floor.
     I move quickly like a cat and straddle her back. Planting my geet on the floor as I straddle her back, I reach down and grab her face, sinking my fingers into her cheeks. I lean back and pull as hard as I can. I lift her head and upper body in a colossal clutch. Submit or I may damn well break your back.
{alt}