News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

PAYBACK

• 4 Replies

Offline Jsmosby

• She does the fighting, I do the telling
    • DeviantArt - GreyGhost64
PAYBACK
« on: March 10, 2023, 06:45:44 PM »
PAYBACK

Editor's Note: My (now ex-) wife, "Becky", often told me "bedtime" stories about wrestling other women to spice up our lovemaking. This one involves a lovely co-worker, Susan, and it's the first one I put down on paper. I liked it so much that I commissioned a DeviantArt contributor to illustrate it for me. Becky's in the blue bikini.

It was all my fault.  As a married man, I’m familiar with the accusation, but in this case it’s probably true.  It started innocently enough.

I work for a company involved in building demolition and construction that has projects going on all over the country.  Recently we started a new project in Denver Colorado and one of the secretaries in my group wanted to be part of the onsite management team.

Susan asked me to speak to the project leader and put in a good word for her because she liked the work location and the overtime pay was extremely lucrative.  I agreed to do so, but when I spoke with the project leader, he expressed some concern about allowing Susan to go.  Did I forget to mention that Susan is a lovely child with blond hair, blue eyes, and a killer body?  Anyway, the project leader felt that her presence would be very distracting to the predominantly young and male workforce and I had to agree.  When Susan sent him her formal request to go, he turned it down.

Over the next few days Susan seemed distant and rarely spoke to me.  Breaking one of man’s wisest rules I asked her what was wrong.  Boy did I get an earful.  Apparently she had talked with the project leader and he lead her to believe that my recommendation had been less than glowing and that had been the main reason that he refused her request.  The more we talked the more pissed she became and no amount of apologizing seemed to make a difference.  We concluded our discussion, but didn’t solve anything.

My wife devotes a good portion of her spare time to the gym.  She has a small group of friends that workout, swim, and do aerobics together on a regular basis.  Occasionally she “wrestles” one of the girls in the group.  Normally it’s some arm wrestling or some good-natured tussling on the mats; more an extension of their workout than a competitive bout.

Becky will sometime tell me about her “matches” because she knows that it turns me on.  Often it’s a prelude to some of our more interesting times together.  She’s always honest about the results; doing better at the arm wrestling and barely holding her own in the free-style events.  The “matches” are rarely planned in advance so I was immediately interested when she told me that she had been challenged to a wrestling match by one of the girls.

I was surprised to learn that her opponent was Susan.  I knew their paths crossed, but didn’t realize that Susan was part of the group.  The match was a little unusual in that Susan wanted to use the boxing ring instead of the mats and had arranged for a late evening reservation for privacy. 

It seemed suspicious to me, but the thought of my wife and Susan wrestling each other was just too tempting to pass up.  Besides what were we talking about?  A little rolling around on the mat; a few “holds”?  Up to now almost all of the free-style matches had ended with some variation of the school-girl pin.  Still, it seemed prudent to review some basic wrestling holds and we spent the weekend looking at some on the internet and watching some pro wrestling on TV.  However, Becky didn’t seem too interested and when I asked her about her strategy she simply replied that she would just, “Go with the flow.”

The night of the match arrived and Susan was waiting for us when we got there.  When we walked in she looked at Becky and said, “I didn’t think you’d have the guts to show up.”  Becky turned to me with that “What does she mean by that?” look, but remembering Rule Number 1 of the Man’s Handbook I just returned the “Beats me” look. 

There wasn’t anyone else in the place and Becky seemed puzzled.  She asked, “What’s the rules?  Who’s going to referee?”  Susan immediately responded, “Best three out of five or until someone quits.”  Becky was shocked; she’d never been in a match like that.  She asked again, “Who’s going to referee?”  Susan replied coyly, “Oh, you’ll know when you’re finished.”  I could see the wheels turning in my wife’s head and for a moment I thought she was going to call the whole thing off, but in a moment of resolve she agreed only asking for a five minute rest period between falls.  Susan readily agreed and both girls moved toward the ring.

At ringside they started removing their warm up suits to reveal their wrestling attire.  Becky had chosen a nominal one-piece outfit where the top was joined to the bottom with a thin piece of cloth.  From the back it looked like just a bottom with a couple of spaghetti traps crisscrossing the shoulders.  It was one of those lycra-spandex jobs that was white on the top with a blue bottom.  It fit her like a glove and perfectly complimented her auburn hair and green eyes.  My pulse picked up considerably as I looked at her, but I almost had a stroke when Susan stripped for action.  She was wearing a black string bikini with Rio–cut bottoms that left little to the imagination. 

Physically the girls were about the same; about five foot two and 120 to 130 pounds, but they were proportioned differently.  Becky had a swimmer’s body with strong shoulders and arms, a little light up top at 32B, and magnificent thighs and butt.  Susan on the other hand was much more top heavy at 36C, a slim waist, and dancer’s legs, long with nice calves.  It looked to be a fairly even match-up.

The girls climbed up into the ring and went to opposite corners.  Susan initiated the action by asking Becky if she was ready and my wife nodded yes.  As Susan came toward her she said, “You’re going to regret getting into this ring with me.  I’m going to take you apart piece by piece!”  Coming out of her corner I saw my wife hesitate, but she smiled slightly when she saw Susan stop in the middle of the ring and hold her arms up proposing a test of strength.  This was one of Becky’s strong points and she rarely lost so if this was how Susan wanted to start, she was all for it.           

Tentatively, Becky locked up with Susan, but before she could start applying pressure, Susan lashed up with her right foot and caught her squarely between the legs.  My wife bent forward in surprise and pain and Susan clamped Becky’s head firmly into her side in a tight head lock.  Susan walked around the ring stopping occasionally to really apply pressure to the hold.  When she did, my wife would groan slightly and rise up on her tiptoes trying to get some relief.  As they got over to the side of the ring Susan turned back toward the middle and said, “Ready to go on a little ride?”  With that she took two or three quick steps pulling Becky along with her and bulldogged my wife in the middle of the ring!  The whole thing was so quick and had laid my wife out full length on her stomach while at the same time snapping her head back.  She was dazed and Susan moved in for the kill. 

Susan straddled her back, pulled her half prone by her hair, and then moved onto her draping Becky’s arms over her knees setting up a classic camel clutch.  Susan sat on Becky’s back and just let her hang there for a moment before reaching under her chin and pulling her head back.  I saw my wife’s body stiffen as Susan really leaned into the hold.  Becky was trying to resist, but had no way to get out of her predicament.  It was only a sheer streak of stubbornness that kept her from giving in the first time Susan asked her if she was finished.  Susan seemed pleased that she could continue to dish out the punishment and was rewarded in her efforts when she had just about pulled Becky’s head back so far that she was staring at the ceiling and my wife frantically waved her hands to give up.  Susan held the hold for a moment longer and then stood up dropping my wife onto the canvas.

Susan strode back to her corner and Becky slowly stood up and came to hers.  I started rubbing Becky’s shoulders and neck and fully expected her to quit.  However, Becky was more resentful than defeated.  She felt that Susan had cheated to get the upper hand and hadn’t won fairly.  I refrained from reminding her that things weren’t always fair and observed that as the rest period progressed that she was psyching herself up for the next fall.  She hadn’t been hurt badly and her excellent physical condition helped her shake off the effects of what she’d been through.  The deal was settled when Susan called over at the end of the period and said, “Well, little girl, had enough?”  Becky didn’t answer.  She just turned and headed for the center of the ring.

Susan met her there and they began a somewhat clumsy attempt to come to grips with each other.  There was a moment when it seemed that arms were flying every which way when suddenly Becky latched hold of Susan’s right arm, stepped to the side, and rammed it up behind Susan’s back all the way to the shoulder blade.  The effect was very satisfying from my perspective.  Moving one way I could see Becky’s sexy back muscles in play and moving the other way I could see Susan on her tiptoes, her back arched, and her breasts thrust up into the air.  Becky seemed to be in control, but a moment of inattention cost her.  Susan had moved away and to the side slightly and in a quick move of her own reversed the hold.  The tables were turned and Susan couldn’t resist leaning in and saying, “I hope you enjoyed that because that’s the only break you’re going to get!”

Susan continued to work on Becky’s arm, but as they moved closer to the side of the ring, she used Becky’s arm to whip her into the ropes.  It wasn’t as dramatic as the stuff that you see on TV, but Becky did hit the ropes with her back and came bouncing off.  As she came forward, Susan met her body to body sinking her fist into Becky’s stomach.  Between Becky’s forward momentum and the force Susan put into it, it seemed that Susan’s fist didn’t stop until it reached Becky’s spine.  It was a devastating blow and it should have sent my wife to her knees, but somehow she just bent over and stayed on her feet.  In retrospect it would have been better if Becky had gone down.  As it was, it just made Susan’s next move easier. 

While she was still bent over, Susan grasped her hair, led her to the middle of the ring, stepped to one side, and brought her knee up sharply under Becky’s chin.  Becky pivoted upright and over crashing down onto her back.  I waited for her to get up, but the force of the blow had truly stunned her and she just lay on the canvas.  Susan looked pleased with herself and as Becky started to stir she announced, “Welcome back, I want you fully awake for this next part.” 

Susan bent over and grabbed Becky’s legs at the knee, tucked them under her arms, and rolled my wife over into a Boston crab.  What a hold!  Susan had my wife pulled up so much that only her chest touched the mat.  Just as she’d done with the camel clutch, Susan didn’t apply pressure immediately.  She seemed to be savoring the hold and it was unmistakable that she was enjoying it.  Susan’s breasts were compressed between the “V” of Becky’s legs and her nipples jutted out rock hard.  She looked me straight in the eye, shook her torso slightly from side to side, and smiled.

When she sat back on my wife, Becky let out a howl that filled the room.  Susan let up a little, turned slightly and cooed, “Don’t give up yet, I’m really enjoying this!”  Her wicked little smile returned and she sat back even further than before.  Becky screamed again and hollered, “I give, I give, I give!”  Susan straightened up, let Becky’s legs drop to the mat with a thud, and sauntered back to her corner.  Becky lay on the canvas for the longest time with her hands holding her strained back.  Slowly she rolled over, got up and came to her corner.

Becky had taken a real beating this time and the effects on her back from both falls had taken its toll.  Whereas she was determined after the first fall, now she was demoralized and hurt.  As much as I was turned on watching all this, I was really concerned about her and just about had her talked into quitting when Susan taunted her again saying, “Hey, if you think you’re up to it, I promise to go easy on you.”  That did it. I could see the spark of anger in her eyes.  Becky isn’t overly competitive, but she has her limits.  She looked up at me and said, “I don’t understand everything that’s going on here, but I’m going to wipe that smile off her face!”  She turned to Susan and said, “I’m ready any time you are.” 

She turned back to say something to me and over her shoulder I could see Susan hurtling toward us.  I barely got out of the way before Susan slammed into Becky driving her chest-first into the turnbuckles.  Susan spun her around and hammered three successive hard knee lifts into the pit of her stomach.  When Becky slumped slightly, Susan slammed one shapely knee into her boobs. 

Becky was once again stunned by this attack and Susan straightened her up in the corner to set up her next move.  Grabbing the straps holding up Becky’s top Susan planted one foot in my wife’s stomach and fell backwards toward the canvas pulling Becky with her.  At just the right moment as Becky was falling on top of her, Susan straightened her leg catapulting Becky high into the air over her.  It was one of the best executed monkey flips I’d ever seen!  Becky seemed to soar halfway across the ring before landing flat on her back.  Susan was up in an instant and marveled as Becky rolled over and started to get to her feet.  “Still got some fight left, eh?  Well I’ve got the cure for that!” Susan growled.

As my wife staggered to her feet, Susan moved in close under her, pulled one of Becky’s arms across the back of her neck, grabbed hold of Becky’s bottoms at the hip, and pulled her in close.  Before Becky could figure out what was happening, Susan pulled at Becky’s suit, stood up, and carried my wife over in a ring-shaking suplex.  As she predicted, whatever fight my wife had left was gone.  She lay on the canvas totally spent with her arms out to the side and her legs spread wide apart.  I hollered, “That’s enough!” but Susan shook he head and said, “I want her to say it!”

At the moment Becky couldn’t have said it if she had wanted to, and it appeared that Susan wasn’t finished.  She was on her knees at Becky’s head looking down the length of her body.  Satisfied with her handiwork Susan said, “Well, it looks like the work is over and now it’s time to relax.”  Susan slid her knees onto Becky’s lovely shoulders, stretched her arms above her head, and joining her hands together brought them crashing down into my wife’s already battered stomach. 

Becky’s reaction was immediate, pulling her knees up in the classic double-up reflex.  Susan leaned forward capturing Becky’s legs once again under her arms.  Leaning back it looked like she was setting up a matchbook pin, but Susan had a special twist.  As she folded Becky, raising her smooth butt into the air, Susan firmly planted herself on Becky’s face!  I thought the crab was something, but this was beyond spectacular.  Susan was completely in control and loving every second.  Becky was shaking her legs and pounding on Susan’s thighs with her hands trying to break the hold.  Of course, it was impossible and Becky’s efforts became feebler and feebler.  Finally Becky’s legs ceased flailing and her arms fell limp to the sides.

Susan let go of Becky’s legs, wiggled her butt, and lifted herself off of my wife.  Standing up, she looked down at Becky’s spent body and pouted, “I wanted to hear he say, “I give”, one more time.”  Shrugging her shoulders she turned to leave the ring as Becky started to revive.  As she passed by me to collect her things, Susan paused and said, “Next time, think about what you’re doing before you screw me out a job!” She didn’t look back as I hurried to attend to my wife.

It took days before Becky was fully recovered and I was forced to tell her about why Susan was so vengeful.  Becky later found out that Susan had been planning the match for weeks and secretly sparring with one of the other girls in the group, Robin, to perfect her holds. 

The whole episode led to a number of changes.  I stayed in the doghouse for weeks before Becky finally forgave me.  Becky was mad at Susan for taking out her spite on her and was also mad at Robin for helping to set up the ambush.  Word got around and for a while there were very few “matches” between the girls at the gym, but gradually they resumed becoming more competitive in nature.  This caused some girls to leave the group, but attracted others.  I noticed that Becky’s workout routine became more intense and I asked her why she was driving herself so hard.  “Payback”, was her only reply.

Offline LauraQueenB

• Thick Thighs KILL* Lives
Re: PAYBACK
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2023, 10:02:16 AM »
BEAUTIFULLY written story! The confidence, the trash talk, and the overall dominance by Susan is exactly what I enjoy doing to my losers. Susan made sure to do several different moves, slamming and tossing Becky around in front of her hubby. THATS what’s an Alpha Female does. I hope to see more of this! It’s always a fun time seeing the Villain dominate.

Offline Jsmosby

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2023, 02:18:56 PM »
Susan’s persona is based on a coworker and you’ve described her to a “T”. Glad to know there’s another like her out there. ????

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2023, 08:24:42 AM »
Great story with some great pictures that really capture those crucial moments. I’m really hoping there will be a rematch or a story where Becky doesn’t take quite so much of a beating. Do you mind me asking who the artist was? I’d like to check out their work for some of my stories.

Offline Jsmosby

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2023, 09:02:35 PM »
The great LatinVimes did those illustrations, but unfortunately he’s no longer active. There are plenty of artists at DeviantArt who can help you out and I dabble a little as time permits. I have more stories and artwork on my site, https://www.deviantart.com/greyghost64, that might interest you. Stop by if you get a chance. BTW, I adore your stories. Cheers!