News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

HARDER THAN IT LOOKS

• 0 Replies

Offline Jsmosby

• She does the fighting, I do the telling
    • DeviantArt - GreyGhost64
HARDER THAN IT LOOKS
« on: March 10, 2023, 10:50:53 PM »
Editor's Note: Over the years "Becky" and I wrestled a number of times for real in a playful and sexy manner, but this story is pure fiction.

I’m the luckiest man alive.  I’ve got a good job, plenty of material things, and a fabulous wife.  I married up when I married Becky, an auburn-haired, green-eyed beauty who does everything she can to make me happy.  She makes sure that I’m well fed, well groomed, and well satisfied.  She’s not vain, but does devote a lot of effort to insure that she looks good and I certainly can’t complain about the results

Becky spends a lot of her spare time to the gym where she and a small group of friends workout, swim, and do aerobics together on a regular basis.  Over the course of time the group has added occasional wrestling matches as an extension of their workout routine.  The matches vary in intensity and setting ranging from simple tests of strength and tussles on the mats to more competitive events inside a real ring.

Becky gets involved in a number of these contests to act as a referee because most of the girls know that she’s a real stickler for rules.  Sometimes she’ll tell about a match and I must confess that it really turns me on.  Often it’s a prelude to some of our more interesting times together.  Her descriptions are very vivid and I regularly fantasize about her being one of the participants instead of the referee.  I soon got my wish. 

Except for a few bouts with Susan and Robin that had a personal component involved, Becky has stayed pretty much to herself, but I guess that’s it’s inevitable that to be a good referee, sooner or later you’re going to piss off a few people.  Over the course of several months a number of the girls in the group have challenged Becky to wrestle them to settle some disagreement or another.

Usually the matches were simple and quickly resolved.  As was her practice, Becky told me all about what went on and how she fared.  I very much enjoyed her expanded role, but noticed that she was on the losing end of the encounter most of the time.  This seemed strange to me because, with a few exceptions, Becky should be evenly matched with any potential opponent.   Physically Becky is about five foot two, weighs between120 to 130 pounds, and has a swimmer’s physique with strong shoulders and arms.  She’s a little light up top at 32B, but more than makes up for it with magnificent legs and thighs and a nicely rounded butt.

In my mind I couldn’t rationalize why she wasn’t winning more often and, in typical male fashion, went from being supportive to her plight to kidding her about it.  My kidding got so bad that she became very defensive about it.  Things would soon come to a boil. 

I went too far one evening when she started to tell me about a match with Cheryl.  “Don’t tell me”, I interrupted, “You lost, right?”   I immediately knew that I’d said the wrong thing when I saw real anger flash in her eyes.  She shot back, “If you think it’s so easy, why don’t we wrestle so you can see what it’s like?”  I didn’t hesitate for a moment; this was one of my wildest dreams come true!  “You’re on”, I said, “What have you got in mind?”

Becky smiled sweetly and said, “We’ll keep it simple; in the ring, best two out of three falls, and I’ll make all of the arrangements.”  Up until now I’d let my male ego do all of the talking, but I knew Becky was in better physical condition than I was since I’d been a desk jockey for the last two years and that worried me.  Hedging my bet I said, “Make it a ten minute rest period between falls and you’ve got a deal.”  She replied sarcastically, “Whatever makes you happy, my big, strong man.”

She set the match for Friday night and we spent the next few days mostly to ourselves.  My excitement level was rising and I couldn’t wait for Friday, but Becky seemed cool and unconcerned.  Friday finally arrived and I headed to the gym.  Becky had gone on ahead to make sure that everything was ready and she was already in the ring when I arrived. As I climbed into the ring I caught a flash of her leg beneath her robe that started my mind racing to guess which outfit she had on.  I’d seen most of them and had my favorites.  I quickly shucked out of my warm-up suit down to my swimming trunks and looked over at my bride with great anticipation.

Becky had a mischievous grin on her face and she took off her robe with a flourish.  The sight almost struck me blind!  She had on the skimpiest white bikini that I’d ever seen.  The top barely covered her nipples allowing her perky boobs to spill out on both sides of the material while the bottoms weren’t much more than a glorified “g” string.  She laughed, rocked her shoulders side to side, and asked, “You like what you see?”  Then she turned all the way around to give me the full effect.  She looked stunning and I said so.  Advancing out of her corner she smiled sweetly and said, “Well, lover boy, shall we get started?”

As I moved forward, she stopped in the middle of the ring, leaned forward slightly, and held her hands up high for the test of strength.  It’s one of her best moves and I moved in cautiously, but just as I was about to commit myself, she jiggled her boobs and said, “Want to touch them?”  I hesitated, lowered my hands to the more appropriate level, and looked longingly at my beautiful target.  That’s when she pounced.

Grabbing my right hand, she stepped to the side, and rammed my arm up behind my back all the way to the shoulder blade.  I was up on my tiptoes as she pushed us into the ropes.  I could feel that luscious body pressed against mine as she leaned in close and said, “In this league, baby, you’ve got to stay focused all the time.  Get distracted and you’re in trouble.”  With that she wrenched my arm further up my back eliciting a groan from me and pulled me off the ropes.

In one smooth move she pulled my arm out to the side and whipped me into the corner where my back smashed into the turnbuckles.  Becky came hurtling in a split second after I hit using the full weight of her body to drive me further into the corner.  I was stunned by the ferocity and timing of her move, but more was on the way.  She fired two hard fists into my stomach that had me holding on to the top rope just to keep from going down.  As I soon learned, that was all part of the plan.

I was groggy and Becky was using her body to keep me firmly pinned in the corner as she used some rope that she had conveniently placed there to secure my wrists to the top rope.  I couldn’t offer much resistance and ended up hogtied wide open in the corner wondering what was going to happen next.  Becky didn’t leave me waiting.

Becky was breathing hard from all her exertions and her top had not been able to contain her boobs when she had smashed into me.  Looking pleased with herself she adjusted her top and pressed her boobs into my face.  At the same time I felt her hand inside my trunks and she started playing with me.  I became instantly aroused and moaned slightly at how good everything felt.  She leaned down and spoke huskily in my ear, “This is Cheryl’s favorite tactic to break my concentration.  Effective, isn’t it?”

She had barely finished speaking when she pulled back and rocked my midsection with three hard knee lifts.  “Count yourself lucky”, she said, “it hurts worse when it’s your boobs.”  I was reeling and I didn’t know how much more punishment in the corner I could take, but I shouldn’t have worried about that.  Becky quickly untied my wrists, but I was still holding onto the top rope and sitting on the middle turnbuckle when she started her next assault.

Becky grabbed me behind the neck, jumped up and planted her feet on my thighs.  As she stood up on me, she pulled my face into her stomach and started to lean back.  “Let me show you one of Robin’s moves”, she said as she continued to fall backwards pulling me along with her.  Just as her back hit the canvas, Becky straightened her legs like two steel coils and launched me high into the air over her.  I landed with a thud on my back and just lay there for a moment to let the stars clear.  I looked up just in time to see my wife’s body come crashing down across my chest.

For a little girl she sure packed a wallop knocking all of the air out of me and the stars came out again!  She was up in an instant and moved down to my feet.  She lifted my ankles, tucked them under her arms, and rolled me over into a Boston crab.  I could feel her pelvis against my butt as she starting applying the pressure.  Behind me I could barely hear her mutter, “Now I know why Susan likes this hold so much!” 

Looking over her shoulder, she mockingly said, “Okay, big boy, now’s your chance.  Get out or give up!”  I tried to do something, but my feeble attempt stood no hope of dislodging her hold.  Becky increased the pressure and continued her verbal assault as well, “Come on.  You made it sound so easy.  Get out or give up!”  With that she really leaned into it cranking up the pressure, “Last chance.  Get out or give up!” 

Even though events up to now proved otherwise, I’m not completely stupid.  I pounded the mat and hollered, “I give!” at the top of my voice.  Becky held me for a moment longer before dropping my legs to the mat.  I just laid there trying to muster up enough strength to drag myself to my corner for the much needed rest period. 

I had barely begun to even think about moving when I felt movement around me.  Without warning Becky once again came crashing down on me.  She laid on my back, put my left arm between her legs, and brought both of her hands firmly up under my chin.  “Let’s finish this”, she growled.  Through gritted teeth I complained, “Hey what about the rest period?”  “Oh”, she replied sarcastically, ”Didn’t I tell you?  All those girls I wrestle cheat!”
Once again, I was in a bad predicament, but I was aware of something else too.  Becky was rolling her pelvis slightly and I could feel wetness on the back of my arm.  A sharp pain in my neck brought me back to reality as Becky leveraged her hold.  “Just one more, “I give” and we can go home”, she said enticingly.  To hurry my decision along she really cranked up the pressure and I could see that this was another hold I wasn’t going to escape from.  “Give!!” she demanded.  I gave. 

When she released me, I just dropped back exhausted on the canvas.  I didn’t have the strength to move a muscle.  Becky rolled me over on my back, gave me one of those, “I told you so”, looks and said, “I told you so.  Don’t give me anymore grief about my losses or we’ll have to continue this little lesson.”  “Don’t worry”, I replied, “You’ve made a believer out of me!”

Becky rose and moved to my feet and I felt my trunks being removed.  “I’ve got one more hold that I’m dying to try on you”, she said.  She stepped out of her bikini bottoms, locked my legs in a grapevine, and lowered herself onto me.  “Mmmmmm”, she said, “It’s harder than it looks.”