News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

BECKY TRAINS

• 4 Replies

Offline Jsmosby

• She does the fighting, I do the telling
    • DeviantArt - GreyGhost64
BECKY TRAINS
« on: March 11, 2023, 03:49:05 PM »
Becky had searched a while to find the proper training as a pro wrestler.  She could hold her own in most fights and most styles having fought many times before but felt this was an area she could use some improvements.  Not only did she want to hone her skills in the ring, she felt if she could improve this phase that it would transfer to all aspects of her fighting.  It would make her a much more lethal opponent to those that wanted to challenge her.   

She found what she was looking for at the James Street Gym.  She’d set an appointment with the owner and Becky, always diligent, arrived a bit early to get a feel for the place.  She asked where she could change, and she was shown to the locker room in an easy going and friendly manner.    Becky couldn’t wait to change into her gear, she decided ‘train like a pro then dress like a pro’ was the order of the day so she pulled out her boots, knee pads, and to show her sex appeal a one piece that covered it all but left little to the imagination.  She checked herself in the mirror, liking what she saw, and strolled toward the gym to loosen up to get ready for her session.

She was surprised to find a girl already in the ring when she walked out.   The woman had her hair piled up in a tall ponytail, dressed in black boots, pads and an outfit that only covered slightly more than her own.

“Are you Allison?  Are you the one she asked to train me?” Becky asked as she climbed into the ring, less than thrilled with the prospect of training with this woman who appeared to be more curves than substance. 

“No, I’m not Allison, I’m her friend, Stephanie, and don’t take this wrong, but…train you?  Please Red.  Don’t bother me.  I’m here for a bit of a workout and you’ll pardon me if I wait for the next girl.  I need someone to work with who looks more like a fighter than a pushover.”

“Pushover?” Becky asked indignantly “I can handle myself and I’ll bet and could handle you.”

“Ha!” Stephanie scoffed. “Just because you look like you might be a wrestler doesn’t mean you have the stuff.  To be honest I’m not even sure you look like one.  You look like some sort of jobber to me.  You probably prance around, shake what you got, get the attention of the men, then get tossed around and have your ass pinned high in the air or shriek out your submission.   You probably love the attention you get from losing and being put on display.  Are you sure you are in the right place?  Allison usually has better judgement.”

Becky had heard about all she was going to hear from this Stephanie.   Guest or not, she was not going to be pushed around by some brunette bimbo.

“Ok, Honey ….. whatever”, Stephanie said dismissively, “I’m going over to the mats to stretch.  We’ll see who gets time in the ring and who is forced to watch.   Feel free to stick around, you might learn something.  Or maybe when I’m finished with my training we’ll just see who the better woman is…

Without saying another word Becky moved right into Stephanie’s face and the two were nearly nose to nose. 

“Any time Red…….”

That was all Becky needed.  She spun and hammered a European uppercut right to Stephanie’s chin.  The blow was flush and not only caught Stephanie completely off guard, it floored her. 

“How about right now then, Hun?” Becky declared.  Now she couldn’t help but crack a bit of a smile as she moved on the bigger girl now at her feet.

“That’s one way to shut your mouth I suppose.” Becky said as she sent a quick boot to Stephanie’s side, flipping her on to her stomach, which prompted a moan from the brunette. 

“Oh, I haven’t even started to hurt you yet.  But get ready because here it comes.”

Reaching down and grabbing the prone Stephanie’s arms, Becky violently pulled them up while at the same time slamming her foot into her foe’s back.  A brutal surfboard hold.  Becky was efficient as she tortured Stephanie.  Becky would shove her down to the mat with her boot then yank her back up by the arms, seemingly pulling a little farther each time.   Then she would push down with the boot and simultaneously yank on the arms.  Then she would start the process over again, each time rewarded with painful howls from Stephanie.

“Oh what’s the matter big girl; is the little jobber hurting you? Maybe I will have to give my session over to you, you need more help than I do! Just submit and I’ll make it all stop.”

Still try as she might, and painfully putting Stephanie through the ringer, Becky could not get a submission.  And that was just fine with her.  More time to dish out punishment.   Finally, she slammed her foot down on to Stephanie’s back but this time she let go of her arms.  Stephanie was caught trying to resist and her own momentum and that of Becky’s foot drove her head and face to the mat, dazing her further.

Becky moved quickly but took her time to apply the hold correctly and to, frankly, savor the moment.  This girl had treated her terribly and now she was going to pay for it.  Sitting Stephanie up she moved in behind her.  Looping her strong, toned thighs around Stephanie’s arms, she leaned back then locked her powerful legs behind Stephanie’s neck. 
Becky reached out and grabbed Stephanie’s wrists in her hands, further immobilizing her.   A beautifully applied leg nelson.   With Becky’s thigh muscles she just kept squeezing Stephanie’s shoulders together.   To further humiliate her rival, she positioned her feet on either side of Stephanie’s head, essentially restraining that as well.  Stephanie was going nowhere.

“Now then, Sweetie.  I love this hold, and do you know why?” Becky asked, waiting for an answer she knew wouldn’t come.

“Oh, what’s that?  Nothing to say?  Well let me tell you then.  I love this hold because you can’t tap out.  Go ahead try it.  Oh, that’s right, you can’t.   I’m holding your hands.   And as far as I can tell you might be trying to tap with your feet but then you might just be frustrated.  How am I to tell?”  Becky was enjoying herself now.  “You see…. You have to VERBALLY submit.  Admit out loud you are beaten.  Ain’t that something?  And to tell you a secret, it’s a bit sexy too, isn’t it?  Controlling your opponent, getting them to beg to be released.  To confess they are beaten….”

“OK! Dammit…… you beat me.  I submit.”

“You submit?  What’s the magic word?”

“I submit, Becky…. p… p…. please let me go!”

It was music to Becky’s ears. She untangled herself and let Stephanie collapse to the mat, holding her sore shoulders and arms.  Becky rose and stood over her defeated opponent

“If I’m the jobber……… what does that make you?”

Stephanie rolled out of the way and stood to face Becky, more than a bit frustrated by the way this ‘match’ had gone.  She wasn’t happy Becky had, in her own mind anyway, cheap shotted her to get an early advantage and then went to work on her.   Rubbing her shoulders and arms she let Becky know it. 

Becky was enjoying every moment of her victory, feeling good about herself and prancing around, essentially letting Stephanie know who had won and who had lost.

“You’re pretty tough when you sneak attack someone.  How about we go again,” Stephanie said and then for emphasis added “Jobber Girl” and she smiled a devilish smile at Becky.  Becky however, didn’t appreciate the insinuation nor the insult and wasted no time moving to the center of the ring.  This time Stephanie was ready to go. 
She moved quickly sent a knee into an unsuspecting Becky’s stomach doubling her over.   Stephanie wasted no time wrapping her arm around Becky’s neck.  Becky wasn’t looking for that move and with her neck completely exposed, Stephanie made no mistake with the guillotine choke.  Stephanie wasn’t the strongest girl in her upper body, but she wasn’t scrawny either.  It was her technique that was flawless, the combination was extremely effective.  Becky soon started feeling herself getting lightheaded and struggled but was finding no way to escape.  She was fading fast.

“Oh no!” Stephanie said, “as much as I’d love to put you into dreamland right away, I think maybe you need a little more of a lesson.”

Becky was still a bit woozy, but at least Stephanie had loosened the chokehold.   However, Becky was mortified when Stephanie reached down and grabbed her right leg.  She then locked her hands together, cradling Becky’s head and leg.  Stephanie then put the power in her lower body to work.  Instead of rolling Becky over for a cradle pin she lifted her off the ground and held her aloft.   A fisherman suplex was coming and Becky was powerless to prevent it.  All she could do was struggle with her left leg which accomplished very little.  Stephanie had immobilized her leg, head and left arm.  After holding her up for a second longer, then fell back, driving Becky to the mat.   To complete the move, Stephanie used her athleticism to hold on to the cradle and bridged herself up.  Becky was dazed, sore, overwhelmed and now pinned flat.

“Look at this, Red” Stephanie gloated. “As I suspected, your ass is pinned high in the air as I predicted.  I will imagine that you do look good though…. Too bad no one can see it!”

Becky struggled in anger and frustration, but she wasn’t going anywhere and finally resigned to be pinned.

“One……………. Two…………….” Stephanie counted “but you aren’t getting off this easy either” she said as she maneuvered herself around, bringing Becky with her. 

Becky was nearly helpless, the moves Stephanie used had taken much of the fight from her.   She felt herself being moved into a sitting position and before she knew it Stephanie had slid herself over her and clamped her strong thighs around Becky’s neck.  The pressure was immediately intense.  Stephanie was built to bring tremendous pressure from her legs and now Becky was finding that out first hand.  To make matters worse Stephanie raised herself up and turned the move into a reverse figure four, further driving Becky’s head deeper into Stephanie’s thighs and powerful glutes.   
It was painful and a bit humiliating.  Becky didn’t have long to contemplate her dilemma however as she once again became faint.  Stephanie’s squeezing power was as intense as Becky had felt in a long time and her eyes were starting to roll back in her head.

“Ok Hun,” Stephanie said as she loosened up just enough “I know you have some training coming and I don’t want anyone finding you passed out in the ring, so I’m going to give you a shot.  You know what to do, tap my thigh or maybe even my ass if you want.  It is right there after all.  Either way if I get to 3 you are going out.  Is that what you want?”

Becky didn’t even let Stephanie get to one……… she frantically tapped on her thigh with her left hand and her rear with her right.

“That’s a good girl……… now we are even.” Stephanie smirked as she dropped her headscissor and got to her feet, leaving Becky laying on the mat. 

“I wish we could continue this” Stephanie said as she made her way out of the ring “but I think we both have things to do.  You have to get some much-needed training, you have a long way to go.   Make sure you keep at it, someday you may beat me………. In a fair fight.   But until then work on your game and if you get better, we can have a REAL match.   I’d love for you to get more of THIS” Stephanie said, striking a pose, further angering a prone Becky. 

Becky watched as Stephanie left the ring and moved to the locker room.  She was mad she had gotten dominated so easily in the second part of that match but still she’d done well early on.   She was going to make sure she built on that.  She was going to get better and take Stephanie up on her offer some day.

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Re: BECKY TRAINS
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2023, 07:37:00 PM »
Love this story. Love the artwork too!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Jsmosby

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2023, 10:22:35 PM »
Thanks. I generally write the story first and then do the artwork myself or commission it out. Noticed that the outfit Stephanie has on closely resembles yours. A fabulous look! Cheers!

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 01:18:42 PM »
Enjoyed the story a lot, hoping for a grudge match sequel
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline Jsmosby

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 10:44:46 PM »
Thanks. Got some scraps that I may pull together someday.