News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fighting for a significant other.

• 22 Replies

Offline Capguy

Re: Fighting for a significant other.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2023, 10:40:50 PM »
You think your girl could have taken her?

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2023, 10:02:18 AM »
Wondered if 2 girls that are interested in the same guy, and how it was settled. Have or would you agree to or suggest a friendly wrestling match to decide who has free run for him. Maybe arm wrestling even to see which girl backs off. If so was it done with him watching but unaware the match was to determine who had won first shot at him. Or maybe both girls are friends and one tries to show the other up by wrestling her in front of him? Say he was a boxer and the girls knew it’d get him hot to see them box each other. Then going all out to not just win but embarrass your rival. I guess have you ever had a physical confrontation for the purpose to impress a mutual love interest and was he impressed or if you were the one who lost the match how did you handle it.  Oh and especially if you knew how much it turned him on to do so.
Back at uni this bitch came onto my boyfriend (now husband) at a party, she was all over him draped her arms round his neck and kept trying to dance with him. I went up to her and pulled her arms away from him and pushed her away. She then decided to leave went to get her jacket from the designated ‘coat room’ so I followed her and when in the room I battered her and told her in no uncertain terms to back the fuck off.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2023, 05:07:18 AM »
Wondered if 2 girls that are interested in the same guy, and how it was settled. Have or would you agree to or suggest a friendly wrestling match to decide who has free run for him. Maybe arm wrestling even to see which girl backs off. If so was it done with him watching but unaware the match was to determine who had won first shot at him. Or maybe both girls are friends and one tries to show the other up by wrestling her in front of him? Say he was a boxer and the girls knew it’d get him hot to see them box each other. Then going all out to not just win but embarrass your rival. I guess have you ever had a physical confrontation for the purpose to impress a mutual love interest and was he impressed or if you were the one who lost the match how did you handle it.  Oh and especially if you knew how much it turned him on to do so.
Back at uni this bitch came onto my boyfriend (now husband) at a party, she was all over him draped her arms round his neck and kept trying to dance with him. I went up to her and pulled her arms away from him and pushed her away. She then decided to leave went to get her jacket from the designated ‘coat room’ so I followed her and when in the room I battered her and told her in no uncertain terms to back the fuck off.

Curious to know if you or your husband knew this girl? Was your husband attracted to her at all? It sounds as if he wasn’t exactly trying to discourage her advances if you made her let go. One other thing is did you get the sense she didn’t want a physical alteration, or was she willing and did fight back initially? In any event thanks for sharing and if you have any other situations and confrontations maybe post about those. I’m sure I’m not the only one that would interested to hear.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2023, 02:38:14 PM »

Curious to know if you or your husband knew this girl? Was your husband attracted to her at all? It sounds as if he wasn’t exactly trying to discourage her advances if you made her let go. One other thing is did you get the sense she didn’t want a physical alteration, or was she willing and did fight back initially? In any event thanks for sharing and if you have any other situations and confrontations maybe post about those. I’m sure I’m not the only one that would interested to hear.

I am fascinated with Marieclaws and would love to hear about more of her fights over a man.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2023, 05:44:52 PM »
My personal experience. In high school this girl that I once shortly dated made a move on me again by sending letters. My current gf at the time found out. They arrange to meet in an empty classroom, I wanted to leave them alone to settle things. But my instinct told me to keep and eye on them. Their argument started becoming louder and louder until my gf at the time slapped the other girl. They both didn't back down and started to kick each other. Worrying that we might get in trouble I decided to separate them. Their beef was on going for few more weeks until they finally came to their senses and became cordial again.

Sometimes I fantasize if they would have agreed to settle this in my car or one of our room. But we were kids, we really did not have any private space to go to at the time. Looking back it was crazy how both girls were not able to control their hormones and territorial instinct. I think school also was like an environment where things like this can possibly happen since everyone is kind of finding who they are so they're bound to step in to each other boundaries. In more mature setting, it's probably going to be really hard to have a scenario that would end like it did.
Oh, buddy, cool, I have a slightly different story .. I have a lot of girlfriends and I always liked girls with whom I could fight and who did judo, sambo .. And in a parallel class I had two girlfriends, but they didn’t fight and they were engaged in wrestling. But they were insanely sexy .. I constantly hung out with them and constantly asked them to fight .. But they were shy .. At some point they started joking when we were walking that someone was superfluous .. And somehow at school , after the lessons, they again began to playfully argue with each other. I said which of you is stronger and more beautiful? They compared eyes, braids (they were brunettes), arms, legs (at first they were embarrassed again, but then they took off their shoes). then agreed to fight. We walked around the school, looking for a place, but someone was there, then we went out to the school yard and there was a lawn where tests and objects for military sports were held .... They took off their shoes and began not very skillfully trying to knock down a friend friend to the ground .. They fell, got up ... Then they fell and one of them did not allow the other to rise from the ground, they began to intertwine in their arms, lock themselves. ..They were already tired and angry,... Then they fought hard, and each wanted to defeat the other.. They began to swear, drooling flowed when screaming, the other screamed don’t spit, the bitch also spat... They went berserk..... And then two teachers who were passing by ran up to us .... Damn. .. I plopped down on the grass.... One physical education teacher, a woman. She screams to separate them. They fight..... Damn, I persuaded them for a week.... Bitch... Of course they fight...

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2023, 04:41:05 AM »
Tell her if any clothes were ripped ?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2023, 12:34:03 PM »
My personal experience. In high school this girl that I once shortly dated made a move on me again by sending letters. My current gf at the time found out. They arrange to meet in an empty classroom, I wanted to leave them alone to settle things. But my instinct told me to keep and eye on them. Their argument started becoming louder and louder until my gf at the time slapped the other girl. They both didn't back down and started to kick each other. Worrying that we might get in trouble I decided to separate them. Their beef was on going for few more weeks until they finally came to their senses and became cordial again.

Sometimes I fantasize if they would have agreed to settle this in my car or one of our room. But we were kids, we really did not have any private space to go to at the time. Looking back it was crazy how both girls were not able to control their hormones and territorial instinct. I think school also was like an environment where things like this can possibly happen since everyone is kind of finding who they are so they're bound to step in to each other boundaries. In more mature setting, it's probably going to be really hard to have a scenario that would end like it did.
Oh, buddy, cool, I have a slightly different story .. I have a lot of girlfriends and I always liked girls with whom I could fight and who did judo, sambo .. And in a parallel class I had two girlfriends, but they didn’t fight and they were engaged in wrestling. But they were insanely sexy .. I constantly hung out with them and constantly asked them to fight .. But they were shy .. At some point they started joking when we were walking that someone was superfluous .. And somehow at school , after the lessons, they again began to playfully argue with each other. I said which of you is stronger and more beautiful? They compared eyes, braids (they were brunettes), arms, legs (at first they were embarrassed again, but then they took off their shoes). then agreed to fight. We walked around the school, looking for a place, but someone was there, then we went out to the school yard and there was a lawn where tests and objects for military sports were held .... They took off their shoes and began not very skillfully trying to knock down a friend friend to the ground .. They fell, got up ... Then they fell and one of them did not allow the other to rise from the ground, they began to intertwine in their arms, lock themselves. ..They were already tired and angry,... Then they fought hard, and each wanted to defeat the other.. They began to swear, drooling flowed when screaming, the other screamed don’t spit, the bitch also spat... They went berserk..... And then two teachers who were passing by ran up to us .... Damn. .. I plopped down on the grass.... One physical education teacher, a woman. She screams to separate them. They fight..... Damn, I persuaded them for a week.... Bitch... Of course they fight...

Great little story. Who do you think would have won? How where they dressed?

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2023, 03:17:03 PM »

Great little story. Who do you think would have won? How where they dressed?
Hi, .J.  T. They were wearing T-shirts and jeans. She has light shoes on her feet. Hairstyles are pigtails for both... Then they fought two more times. But a huge gap in time. One moved to another place.. The second one lives next door to me, across the street. Once they fought outside the city, in the field. I was already after the army. We met at a reunion, they had a few drinks, and I persuaded them and took them out of town. For the second time before covid, the one who moved has her mother living here. I met them by chance in a pub, opposite my house. One came to her mother and then saw her friend. They came in to sit and chat for a while. And there I saw them. We sat there and they remembered and laughed about their first fight at school...I started to persuade them to fight again, in short, an hour later we went to one of them's house, they laughed and said they were old, they were 42 years old, but they fought like crazy....