News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Thoughts on So Cal Catfight Clips?

• 5 Replies

Offline Toughtitties

• Andy
Thoughts on So Cal Catfight Clips?
« on: March 12, 2023, 12:21:38 PM »
A lot of us discuss like the ultimate lady bit attacks in a primal desire to witness so to speak , So Cal has some awesome wild extreme pure catty impact gals in its troupe.

They are natural sexy solid gals I love the Saggy Tummy's and Boobies Swaying in the Breeze !!!

However I have bought a of their couple vids in recent times and their great to get off on and so is suite fights and cats review all real tit pussy squeezing wedgie tit slap impact play etc.

Their all awesome in certain parts of the heat of the battles , but they all seem to be pedestrian in the model of their fight style the formula seems to be the same menu from start to finnish.

I'm just saying if they all combined their fight models into one it would go a fare way to the ultimate lady bit battle ????

With the hard hitting of So Cal if they had more skimpy to naked battles with more titty pussy attacks and less clothes period !
Potentially that would raise the bar and set a bench mark formulating into more no holds barred battles!

We all love the hair pulling  but it's at saturation point for me it takes over a lot of the content.

All the girls are mean and tough in all studios I think their is room for refining grabbing all the other bits more often to be coached more in a primal sense latching on to each others exposed vulnerable bits at every opportunity at the same time to seek submissions in doing so.

Maybe it ain't for all combatants in reality only putting it out there as open discussion.

Love to hear your thoughts does anyone feel it's more of the same ?

Cheers for now ??????

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: Thoughts on So Cal Catfight Clips?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2023, 09:42:58 PM »
They wear too much clothing in most fights. Some promo pictures of the girls vs reality of what they loik like is pure catfish/beer goggles.

I Would love to see Audrey catfight again and again. She is cute and intense.

The producers need to take down the tv on the wall and orher obstacles

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 05:21:11 AM »
I haven't purchased anything yet, but from what I see on their website, their stuff is pretty intense.  A lot of attractive, fierce Latinas! 

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 07:01:28 AM »
I haven't purchased anything yet, but from what I see on their website, their stuff is pretty intense.  A lot of attractive, fierce Latinas!

Whats the website address? The old one is gone, i only found clips 4 sale

Offline Toughtitties

• Andy
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 07:37:04 AM »
[

Thank you Bear ????????

link=topic=108387.msg716766#msg716766 date=1678681271]
[/quote]

Offline Toughtitties

• Andy
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2023, 07:38:41 AM »
[ yes seems only clips for sale

.quote author=Flamingo link=topic=108387.msg716771#msg716771 date=1678687288]

Whats the website address? The old one is gone, i only found clips 4 sale
[/quote]