News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Busty Clash - Short Lived Company

• 6 Replies

Offline Bear

• God Member
Busty Clash - Short Lived Company
« on: March 12, 2023, 08:55:27 PM »
I remember when the young woman who started this company first came online and posted about her new venture, which was producing videos of BBW's wrestling.  If I recall correctly, her story was that her husband was in the military in the UK, and this was going to be her side business.  She produced several vids that from her previews looked very good to a fan like me.  Her payment method was credit card only, and in those days I much preferred an alternative like PayPal, so I never purchased one of her vids.  Darn!  Unfortunately, her company and web presence disappeared almost as fast as she had arrived.    She popped up here a couple of years ago stating that she was back in business, then dropped off of the net again.  Too bad. 

The bottom line here is that I found this full video by chance yesterday.  I'm not one who likes to post full videos of companies that are in business, but as far as I know this one is gone.  I would be more than happy to find, even purchase several of her other productions.  I just can't find any.  That's why I was shocked to come across this one.  For my fellow BBW fans:  Enjoy!

https://xhamster.com/videos/big-boob-wrestling-xhrK4HD

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Busty Clash - Short Lived Company
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2023, 10:49:40 PM »
Bear, I hadn't heard the story of how she initially got started but I too never purchased one of her videos.  I wish I had.  I love seeing two BBW's go body to body, breast to breast.

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 11:56:22 AM »
I remember when the young woman who started this company first came online and posted about her new venture, which was producing videos of BBW's wrestling.  If I recall correctly, her story was that her husband was in the military in the UK, and this was going to be her side business.  She produced several vids that from her previews looked very good to a fan like me.  Her payment method was credit card only, and in those days I much preferred an alternative like PayPal, so I never purchased one of her vids.  Darn!  Unfortunately, her company and web presence disappeared almost as fast as she had arrived.    She popped up here a couple of years ago stating that she was back in business, then dropped off of the net again.  Too bad. 

The bottom line here is that I found this full video by chance yesterday.  I'm not one who likes to post full videos of companies that are in business, but as far as I know this one is gone.  I would be more than happy to find, even purchase several of her other productions.  I just can't find any.  That's why I was shocked to come across this one.  For my fellow BBW fans:  Enjoy!

https://xhamster.com/videos/big-boob-wrestling-xhrK4HD

They do still exist, though they seem to produce videos every few years. I think the owner has changed maybe, anyways they made a couple of competitive videos a couple years ago. I agree, I would love more videos like this
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 05:33:51 PM »
 I decided to wrestle a woman who was 70lb heavier than me, just to see what would happen. It was a pretty miserable experience.  I just couldn;t do anything with her though some of my wrestling approaches did work to a degree. And yes it was exhausting.  Maybe this experience put me off way overweight people.
Though not politically correct, fat women wrestling is not good wrestling usually including when they wrestle each other. I bet a lot more here feel the same but don't want to appear to be 'body shaming. yah it is a fetish and this is a fetish site, but still......

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 06:41:05 PM »
I decided to wrestle a woman who was 70lb heavier than me, just to see what would happen. It was a pretty miserable experience.  I just couldn;t do anything with her though some of my wrestling approaches did work to a degree. And yes it was exhausting.  Maybe this experience put me off way overweight people.
Though not politically correct, fat women wrestling is not good wrestling usually including when they wrestle each other. I bet a lot more here feel the same but don't want to appear to be 'body shaming. yah it is a fetish and this is a fetish site, but still......
y

That's why they have weight limits in amateur wrestling.  Size and weight really DO matter.  In pro wrestling size and weight don't matter, because it's a performance and not a competitive event.  I give you credit for trying to take on another person who was so much larger than you. 

Lastly let me say this, I don't care who feels ambivalent about watching heavier women wrestle.  I like it and that's all there is to it.  I know that I'm in a minority, but I'm accustomed to being in a minority about a lot things.  However, I must admit that I have my limits.  There are women that are just too fat.   If that's body shaming -- Well, I don't care about that either. 

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2023, 07:05:52 PM »
I believe the lady who started the Busty Clash group was well aware that this type of fight wasn't going to appeal to everyone.  But I think it appeals to more people than many think it would.
Anyone who has been a member of fcf for any good length of time has to know there are many kinds of fighting/wrestling, and many kinds of likes and dislikes.

Personally, while I will watch two super model type girls rip each other's clothes off and roll around on the ground, I much prefer seeing two girl-next-door type women in a body to body, breast to breast, hair pulling fight, whether clothes get torn off or not.  Size and weight it not too important to me, as long as the girls are roughly the same size.

There is plenty of room for everyone in this particular "fetish."   

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2023, 06:39:21 AM »
As a straight male, the more sexually aroused I get, the better the catfight was. Women ripping each other's clothes off get me more horny as hell than just about anything else, but I'm not sure very heavy set women in a fully clothed catfight would do anything for me.