News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Beach Catfight

• 6 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Beach Catfight
« on: March 17, 2023, 07:22:54 PM »
For what it's worth, here are some catfight pics I did today ... though I'm not happy with the lighting I hope some will enjoy & comment!  ;) ;D

TO BE CONTINUED ...

Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Beach Catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 09:56:34 PM »
  Well you certainly put that BITCH in her place ! Knocked her ass down in the sand.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 08:56:32 AM »
  Well you certainly put that BITCH in her place ! Knocked her ass down in the sand.

Oh, it's definitely NOT over yet ... stayed tuned for a few more later today!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Beach Catfight, pics 7-12
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2023, 02:57:21 PM »
Here's the rest of the one-sided action with some serious humiliation awaiting the bitch who argued with me right at the end ... He! He!  ;D ;)

In the very last pic below, I decided to do a BONUS & add sunlight to the scene which produces some shadows & gives more of a 3D feeling (though I feel it's maybe still a little too light & slightly over-exposed?), but generally I think better than the preceding ones.  ;)

Any way, any comments are appreciated & enjoyed!  ;D :D :-*

« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 02:59:20 PM by SunnyB »

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2023, 07:51:31 PM »
 Now that's a beatdown, and then some random cock steps in to finish her off. DAMN !

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 11:07:26 AM »
Now that's a beatdown, and then some random cock steps in to finish her off. DAMN !

Well, the bitch deserved it, didn't she?  ::) ;D ;) Thanks so much for commenting!  :-*

Umm, if there's enough interest ... I might consider posting a few more humiliation pics in this thread ... so let's hear from the fans!  8) :D

Offline PetitePowerhouse

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 09:29:38 PM »
Good job!  I love the artwork and the theme.   ;D