News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for and Old Story

• 3 Replies

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Looking for and Old Story
« on: March 17, 2023, 08:00:01 PM »
Trying to find Rrccdd 2000 (a.k.a. Fanman) story wife vs. ex pt. 2  can get the first part ok but link to second part doesn't work.  If you know where it can still be found please let me know. Thank you.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
Re: Looking for and Old Story
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 09:43:23 PM »
I don't have it properly formatted, but here's the text:

It was a good thing that Mike had insisted on three weeks before the next fight. Jenn would definitely need the time. Her milk didn’t come completely back in till some time on Wednesday and it was Thursday before she let Mike nurse her again. One interesting thing about the whole affair, from Mike’s view anyway, was that for the first time, he got to cum in Jenn’s mouth. Normally she would blow him for a while then stop and take him in her pussy. With the reaming that Tara gave her with the big dildo, Jenn wasn’t going to have vaginal sex for a couple of days, but she wanted to have sex with Mike as soon as possible after the fight, so she blew him Saturday night till he came in her mouth. At first, Mike was afraid Jenn wouldn’t recover in time for the fight. Not physically, that was no problem, but emotionally. Jenn had taken quite a beating, psychologically speaking, in the fight. Tara had completely dominated her, milked her breasts dry, and even fucked her with a dildo. Plus Tara had fucked Mike three times while Jenn was forced to watch. Then Tara had called on Thursday to taunt Jenn. “Hey bitch…I was just thinking about what I’m going to do to you in the next fight, and thought I’d call to share. I can’t wait. Are you looking forward to it? Anticipating the fun we’re going to have? Thinking about my nails sinking into your tits? My lips sucking your nipples? My fists pounding your pussy?” Sobbing Jenn responded pathetically “Please…please Tara…don’t do this. Please don’t.” “Oh poor baby. Well we don’t HAVE to fight again. Just give up and send Mike over…for good. Then you can just go about your life, ALONE, knowing that a better woman took your man.” Quietly Jenn said “I…I won’t do that…Mike said I don’t have to fight.” “Ha…ha…ha. Yeah sure…he told you not to fight and that he’d stay. He probably would for a while. But he would know that I’ll fight for him anytime he wants… hell I’ll do anything for him. So how long do you think he’ll stay. No bitch. Either you send him over now, or we fight. Them’s the choices cxnt, take it of leave it.” “I…I…I can’t give him up.” “Fine with me bitch. I don’t want you to give up. I want to fight you again. I can’t wait to get my nails into your tits, slap your face till it’s raw, milk you dry and fuck your pussy… all while Mike watches… so he can see who the better woman is. See you at the fight.” Mike had been listening to Jenn’s side of the conversation and was deeply concerned. “Jenn, are you okay. Are you going to be able to do this?” Sounding completely relaxed, almost happy, she said “Sure why not? Oh you mean that little act? Oh that was for her benefit. I want her over confident for the fight. I definitely don’t want her to take it seriously. Because lover, I’m going to beat the shit out of your ex-wife. Wait and see.” Jenn was normally very “conservative” (think prude) so this kind of talk was something of a shock to Mike. “Ummm, this doesn’t sound much like the old Jenn…are you sure you’er okay?” “Oh yeah. I just had a giant sized dose of reality that’s all. Tell you the truth, I really liked beating the milk out of Tara and making her give in the tit fight. I just wasn’t ready for the rest. This time I am. I might not win, but if nothing else, that bitch will know she’s been in a fight.” “Well in that case, I’ve got some ideas for the fight that I’d like to see…” The next night, Mike went over to Tara’s. “Mike…what are you doing here? Did the man stealer decide to give you up?” “No. She still wants to go through with it. But… well…um…to tell the truth, I wanted to get laid. Jenn’s not in good shape...we haven’t had sex in a while and I’m horny as hell.” As lies went that wasn’t bad, really not even that much of a lie. Jenn was actually in great shape, not good shape, and it had been a couple days since they’d had sex. As for horny… well shit, he was always horny. Pulling Mike through the door, Tara was already stripping when she said “Well lover, you’ve come to the right place to cum.” Later, as they lay on Tara’s bed Mike broached the subject he really had come for. “Listen Tara… in that you two are really going to do this, I’d like to put some stipulations on the fight. Things I’ve seen on the internet and would really like to see you do to Jenn.” “What…you mean like rules?” “Oh no…there won’t be any rules, I just want to stipulate how you win.” “Like what?” “Well, I’d like this to be a striptease, sexfight, knockout match.” “Oh yeah…I’ve seen that site too. I have to strip her, make her cum, then knock her out to win.” “That’s right. No submissions. Also, because you both have your ‘special advantage’, I’d like it to be a ‘tit dry’ fight also.” “So you want me to strip her, make her cum, milk her dry, THEN knock her out.” “Oh yeah.” Mike’s voice quivered just a little and Tara could see his cock start to twitch. Tara thought to herself “Man he really like’s this stuff. Maybe if I can get the divorce to drag on long enough, I can get Jenn into at least one more fight. That should make him REAL happy.” “Hey…no problem. I was going to do most of that already.” “Oh, one more thing. Clothes. You’ll both wear bra, panties, blouse and skirt. I’ll get the blouse and skirt, you pick your own undergarments. Plus you both will have on high heels. At least two inch spikes. And you can’t take them off. Make sure they have a strap. They have to be removed as part of the strip. I’d recommend you take them off her last, just before you knock her out. Oh, and no permanent damage. If anything is obvious, we’ll have to explain it to the kids.” “Man you’ve really thought this out.” “Well this might be the only time I’ll ever get to see something like this, so I want to make the most of it.” “Baby, come back to me and I’ll make sure you get to see this kind of thing all the time.” The next day, as Mike fantasized about the coming fight, he also thought about Jenn and Tara and their history. Mike and Jenn’s first husband, Fred, had meet at work and become close friends. For a couple of years before Fred’s death, the four of them had seen a lot of each other. But, Jenn and Tara had known each other many years before in high school and had disliked each other even then. When they had remeet in their thirtys, the smouldering resentment from high school had flaired into a full fledged fire. First was the physical competition. Both were tall, incredibly well built and beautiful. They both knew how attractive they were, and both reveled in it. They liked being the center of attention. Both women were instantly jealous of the others body and face. Then there was the social aspect. Tara was from the wrong side of the tracks and had automatically hated Jenn because of her family and supposed wealth. Tara looked at Jenn as a rich snob. On the other hand, Jenn had always thought of Tara as a white trash tramp. Drinking, swearing, smoking and especially, sleeping around. Jenn had cared about Mike right from the start and hated what Tara was doing to him. When Tara and Mike were first married, Tara curtailed her activities for a while. Jenn hadn’t known them then, but she was sure that it was mostly because of being pregnant most of the time. It was only a matter of time before Tara’s true nature came out. By the time Mike and Fred had become friends, Tara had gone back to her old white trash tramp ways, going to bars to drink all night, and sleeping around, sometimes staying away for whole weekends. When Fred was killed in an auto accident, Mike spent time with Jenn and her kids, helping out. It was during this time that Jenn realized that she loved Mike, and only her love for Fred had kept her feelings for Mike submerged. She came to find out that Mike felt exactly the same way. He loved Jenn and only his friendship with Fred had kept it in check. Then Mike showed up at her house one night, completely distraught over finding Tara fucking some young stud. One thing led to another and they ended up in bed. Less than a year later, Mike had divorced Tara and married Jenn. So in a way Tara was right, Jenn had stolen Mike. But the way Mike looked at it, Jenn had freed him from Tara, and he wasn’t going back. And he let Jenn know that in no uncertain terms. He was here to stay. Not that he wasn’t looking forward to this fight, he was. Man was he ever. He had always fantasized about something like this, but never had he imagined it would come true. He didn’t even care if Tara won. His morals were somewhat looser than Jenn’s, well than the old Jenn’s. The new Jenn was much closer. Anyway, he’d fuck Tara every chance he got. Hell everyone else did, so why shouldn’t he. And she was his ex-wife. Jenn wasn’t crazy about the idea, but she knew that Mike was a very virile man. At the same time he was very loyal to her, in five years of marriage he had never cheated on her, and as far as she knew, he had never cheated on Tara in fifteen years of marriage. (Okay, he cheated on Tara once.) It was only under the special circumstances of his relationship to both woman would he consider cheating on Jenn, fucking another woman. Hell, he didn’t even consider it cheating, and in a way neither did Jenn. So he definitely was going to take advantage of the situation. For the next two weeks, Mike was in pig heaven. Shuttling between the two women, he fucked them both every chance he got. Sometimes even did both in the same day. He fed Tara stories of Jenn’s supposed depression and fear, then went home and helped Jenn train. By the end of the second week, he hadn’t slept more than four hours a night and was exhausted. The Friday night before the fight, he went to bed at eight and slept for over ten hours. Of course he banged Jenn first, but he said that was just to warm her up for the next day. Yeah right. The day of the fight, Jenn got up early, did a mild exercise routine and had a light breakfast. When Mike got up, they headed up to the summer house, where Mike cleared out the back bedroom for the fight. He left only one chair, and placed that in front of the only window. Mike had picked a sleeveless blouse for each women, yellow for Jenn and grey for Tara, along with tennis skirts in the same colors. He took all the buttons off the blouse so the women would have to tie them below their breasts to keep it closed and he made sure they were a size too big to have plenty of material to tie. He knew that Jenn had bought the sexist bra and panty set she could find and assumed Tara had done the same. He also arraigned the skirts so that one good tug would rip them away. At noon sharp Tara was at the door, already dressed for the fight. Jenn was already in the back room waiting. Mike compared the two women, as he watched Tara’s ass and hips sway seductively from side to side. Tara was 5’8” tall, forty one years old, and measured 38DDD-32-38. She had brown eyes and beautiful brunette hair that hung half way down her back when she let it out, as she did now. Jenn was a beautiful green eyed blond, with hair even longer than Tara’s , stood 5’9” tall and was forty two. She measured 37DDD-31-37. Actually her breasts were slightly larger than Tara’s. Even though both were a triple D cup, Jenn wore a 38DDD bra and filled it completely, through she actually measured 37” around the chest. The last inch was pure tit. Mike passed Tara as they approached the bedroom, so he entered first. Jenn stood at the back wall, actually it would be more honest to say she cowered at the back wall, as Mike and Tara entered. Mike stayed between them and outlined the rules. “Okay ladies, remember, to win you must strip your opponent, make her cum, drain her milk, then knock her out; that has to be last. Submissions will not count. Oh, and remember, no permanent injuries. We don’t want to have to explain anything to the kids.” Between the three of them, they had six children. Mike and Tara had two boys and a girl. The boys were in college and the girl still at home, barely sixteen and a knockout like her mother, thought without her tramp ways. Jenn had three children with Fred, a boy and two girls. The boy and oldest girl were also in college and the younger girl, just seventeen and even more beautiful than Tara’s daughter, had just graduated high school and would be starting college in a couple of months. All six had lived with Mike and Jenn for the past five years, Mike having convinced the Judge that Tara wasn’t a fit mother. Not hard with the evidence Mike had produced during the divorce. Tara especially was aware of how little her kids thought of her already. If she did any permanent damage to their precious step-mother, they’d never forgive her, even if Mike did. “Okay ladies…are we ready?” When both women nodded, Mike moved to the chair, stripped off his pants and shorts, and sat down. His cock stood up like a flag pole. Just anticipating the fight had gotten him incredibly aroused already. Tara fairly drooled as she eyed Mike’s cock, then reluctantly turned back to Jenn. The two were dressed just as Mike had wanted. Tara wore a lacey front clasp black bra, tit meat pushing out of the top and showing great cleavage. The tennis skirt barely covered her ass and when she moved it was easy to see she had a miniscule black thong for bottoms. Her shoes had three inch spike heels and a pointed closed toe. Jenn wore a yellow demi-bra that pushed her already huge breasts up and together, with much more cleavage than Tara. Under her skirt she had on yellow panties cut high on the hip. Her shoes were two inch spikes, also with a pointed closed toe. Both pairs of shoes had straps to keep them on. Tara strode sexily across the room in her high heels with an evil smile on her face, hips swinging erotically from side to side, hands slowly coming up to grab Jenn’s hair as she cringed against the wall. Just before Tara grabbed Jenn’s hair, Jenn lashed out with a wicked backhanded slap, catching Tara flush on the cheek and sounding a resounding WHAP. Tara staggered back, a shocked look on her face. Jenn continued the assault with a slap from the other hand and proceeded to beat Tara’s face red. Tara staggered back across the room on her high heels with Jenn right on her, slapping her face. Tara’s head was snapping back and forth under Jenn’s onslaught, hair flying about. Whenever Tara got a hand up to protect her face, Jenn would punch into her belly or slap at her tits. Mike watched with glee as his Amazon looking wife beat her foe across the room to smash into the wall. When Tara hit the wall, Jenn grabbed her whirling hair in one hand and her blouse in the other. Unlike Jenn, who had tied her blouse securely with a double knot, Tara had barely tied one knot. Her wild contortions under Jenn’s relentless slapping attack had further loosened it. Jenn pulled Tara’s hair violently and threw the brunette into the middle of the room, keeping her grip on the blouse. Tara spun out of the blouse on her way to floor. Tara hadn’t even bounced before Jenn was on her. Rolling the slut onto her back, the towering blond bounced the brunette bitch’s head off the floor twice, deftly unsnapped the front clasp of Tara’s bra and rolled her out of it, letting her slump back to the floor. Jenn stepped back, threw the bra into a corner and stood waiting, taking deep breaths. Tara twitched on the floor, partly dazed for a half minute or so, then shook her head as she sat up. “SON OF A BITCH!” Tara roared as she realized that less than two minutes into the fight and she was already topless. Fucking cxnt…now she was pissed. Quickly rising, she lunged at Jenn, wrapping her arms around Jenn’s waist, and pushing the blond back into the wall. Tara took two knees to her dangling breasts before she could move up Jenn’s body. Both women filled their hands with hair and lurched around the room pulling and yanking, tormenting each others scalp. Slaps were exchanged as the two continued their savage dance. When Tara hit the far wall, Jenn slammed her body into Tara. Jenn’s still bra encased breasts smashed into Tara’s nude set and brought a moan from Tara’s lips. Jenn leaned back and smashed in again. Pulling back on Jenn’s hair got Tara some room to get away from the wall and the two tottered back into the middle of the room. Both continued the hair pulling till Tara hooked a leg around Jenn’s calf and dug in with her heel. Jenn yelped as her leg buckled and they went down. Tara kept one hand in Jenn’s hair and grabbed Jenn’s chin with the other, digging in with her nails and twisting Jenn’s neck. The two rolled across the floor as Jenn franticly tugged on Tara’s hair, pounded on her shoulders and slapped her face, anything to get the bitch off her. But Tara suffered the pain to wrench on Jenn’s neck. When Jenn’s neck muscles couldn’t resist any longer, and her neck was stretched around painfully, Tara bounced her skull off the floor. For a second Jenn was stunned and couldn’t resist. Tara climbed onto Jenn’s belly and tried to pin the blond to the floor, but Jenn recovered too quickly. Sitting up, Tara slapped into Jenn’s face and tits, with Jenn furiously trying to fend off the blows with her arms. Flailing away, the two kept this up for thirty seconds or so till Jenn was able to buck Tara off. When Tara fell to the side, she kicked into Jenn’s stomach, spike heel indenting her belly. Tara pulled her foot back and kicked again, this time into Jenn’s huge right breast, ripping the blouse and bringing a yell from Jenn. The two rolled apart and struggled back to their feet. No sooner had they gotten up but they charged each other, wrapping arms in a bearhug. Jenn squeezed hard and Tara moaned. Jenn relaxed then pulled again, pounding the two together. Tara gasped as her boobs flattened. She thought that Jenn’s tits were even firmer than last time. Just as well that Jenn was still wearing her bra, cause at least those fucking nipples of her weren’t spearing into Tara’s tits. With the third slam together, Tara could barely breath between the pain in her tits and Jenn’s bearhug compressing her chest. Tara was in a bad spot and she knew it, she had to get the bitch to let go. Because of the length of each woman’s hair, Tara didn’t even have to reach. With her arms wrapped around Jenn’s back, Tara just opened her hands and grabbed Jenn’s hair, savagely pulling down, to get Jenn to back away. Not this time. Jenn pulled the two of then together again, harder than ever and crushed Tara tits. Jenn rocked her shoulders, punching with her tits. Tara wailed as Jenn punched and pounded on Tara’s cones with her own set. Tara finally got a hand under Jenn’s chin, dug in her nails and pushed up. Jenn’s already abused neck muscles weren’t up to the task and Jenn was forced back, staggering away several steps as Tara pushed her off. The two circled for a second then Tara’s eye went to the front of Jenn’s blouse. It was wet. Jenn looked down following Tara’s eyes. A huge smile came to Jenn’s lips. Jenn began a sexy saunter around the room and in a dumb blond voice said “Ooooooo, my blouse is all wet, I must be leaking. But what’s this? My bra is dry, how can that be?” Suddenly her voice got lower and took on menace “We know don’t we bitch. I’m beating the milk out of your tits…again…just like last time.” Jenn stopped her saunter near Mike so he could get a good look. She then began to slowly and seductively to strip off her blouse. She untied it and pealed if from her shoulders, letting it slid down her arms. When the blouse had joined Tara’s bra in the corner, Jenn slowly slid off her bra. Slowly, oh so slowly, one strap, then the other, then unsnapping the clasp and holding up the cups with her arm, she removed the bra. Mike’s cock must have gained another inch watching, and Tara had to admit, at least to herself, that she was turned on a bit also. Finally done, Jenn turned back to Tara and shook her tits at her hated rival. Holding them up she growled “We already know you’ve got nothing to match these babies.” Jenn advanced and Tara stepped back inadvertently. When she realized what she was doing she forced herself to stop and tried to look mean. It didn’t work. Jenn grabbed Tara’s wrists and the two began struggling around the room, arms whipping around and straining, breasts and bellys slapping together. As in every time the two had met breast to breast, Tara got the worst of it. From the first slap of tits, Tara moaned and gasped in pain. By the third slap tears were running down her cheeks to match the milk running down her breasts. Tara tried everything to get out of Jenn’s grasp, pulling, pushing, twisting, nothing worked. For over three minutes the two slam each other around the room. Jenn slammed Tara into a wall and splashed her own body against Tara’s. Tit to tit and nipple to nipple, Jenn held her and ground her mams into Tara’s. Jenn’s huge nipples inverted Tara’s teats, even as her milk continued to run out, and pushed deep into Tara’s cones. Jenn bent her knees and drove her tit weapons up into the bottom of Tara’s girls sending a spray of milk shooting from her nipples. Between the pain, frustration and humiliation of being beaten again, Tara wailed, then began to cry. Jenn slammed her tits straight in and pushed as hard as she could. Tara screamed and began sobbing as Jenn bounced her against the wall with her tits. Jenn stood back enough that she could grab both of Tara’s tits. Pinning the crying brunette against the wall, Jenn squeezed and twisted Tara’s huge tata’s, milk spitting and spurting from her nipples. Tara resisted feebly, but Jenn was relentless as she emptied Tara’s milkjugs. The one time Tara started something of an offensive, Jenn slammed her knee into Tara’s pussy, bringing a scream and an end to the attack. Tara’s head was flopping from side to side, crying, sobbing loudly, as she weakly pushed and pounded on Jenn’s shoulders. Finally spent, arms hanging by her side, Tara could only look down at her tits in horror as Jenn rung them out like sponges, milk spurting and spraying. When Jenn couldn’t get a good stream out with one hand on each tit, she grabbed a tit with both hands and wrung it out some more, then switched boobs. With nothing more coming out of either milker, Jenn wrapped both hands around the base of Tara’s left tit, and pulled, running her hands along the length of the tit, squeezing it down to half its diameter, getting every last drop of warm tit juice. Jenn switched to the right tit and continued the torture. Finally there was no more. No matter how Jenn pulled, squeezed, tugged or wrung, she couldn’t get any more milk from Tara. Jenn lowered her head and sucked on the left nipple. Her cheeks hollowed, testimony to the power she was putting into her sucking. Tara screamed as Jenn sucked out the very last drops of milk, biting and nipping at the tit while she did it. Satisfied that the left was empty, Jenn did the right just as brutally and efficiently. Finished as last, Jenn pounded her fists into Tara’s sagging tits, then tossed the whimpering woman to the middle of the room. Mike was aghast. He had thought from the start that Jenn would win, but he never expected her to manhandle, uh… womanhandle, Tara like this. He realized that Tara had as little experience fighting as Jenn did. To his knowledge, neither woman had ever been in a real fight in their lives. Oh Tara had been in a couple of scrapes in High School, but that was about it. In the first fight, Tara had won easily, but thinking back Mike was sure that was only because of the one surprise punt she had put into Jenn’s pussy. Jenn had actually dominated the tit fight, just like this time. Plus, since then, Jenn and Mike had been having daily wrestling matches to train Jenn. Well mostly to train Jenn. They wrestled whenever the kids were not home, so these wrestling matches usually ended up as fuck sessions, but not before getting in at least an hour of actual practice. After tossing Tara down, Jenn walked around a little, breathing deeply and working out the aches and pains. “Let’s see…in order to win I have to milk you dry…okay…been there, done that… make you cum, strip you, then knock you out. Okay…on to part two.” Jenn stalked in on a withering Tara, kicked her in the ass, then ripped away the tennis shorts. The thong took a little more effort, but not much. Tara kicked back and weakly connected with Jenn’s dangling breast. Jenn just grunted and backed away, rubbing her tit. Pissed, she stepped back in and kicked the pointed toe of her shoe into the back of Tara’s thigh. Tara shrieked and tried to kick again, but Jenn caught the ankle, pulled up and kicked in again, this time with the spike heel. Three times in quick succession Jenn pounded her heel into the back of Tara’s thigh bringing another scream. Tara frantically pulled her leg out of Jenn’s grasp and rolled away, helped by another kick in the ass. Tara managed to get herself together enough to slide back against the wall and get herself to her feet. Jenn let her brown haired rival steady herself and push away from the wall. The two circled a little, then came together again. Wary of tit to tit encounters, Tara got a hand up and grabbed Jenn’s right tit. Jenn grabbed Tara’s empty right tit and both grabbed the others wrist. Twisting and squeezing, the two staggered around the room. In a quick move Jenn swivled her body, put her hip under Tara’s and pulled the other woman into a perfect hip toss. Tara flew through the air and landed on her back… hard. She lay writhing on the floor, stunned by the fall. Jenn grabbed her by the tits and hauled her to her feet. Tara barely got one hand back on Jenn’s tit and the other trying to pull away one of Jenn’s hands. Jenn squeezed and twisted both of Tara’s big, but now floppy, hooters. Tara was getting frantic. She was light headed, woozy, and pain was spearing through her chest over and over as Jenn mauled her tits. She had to do something quick. She again went for a leg hook, but as soon as she shifted her weight and lifted her foot, Jenn pushed and the two went down with Jenn on top. Jenn got a knee up as they went down and it speared into Tara’s belly. Tara ‘wooshed’ as the air left her and then gagged as Jenn bounced her knee in Tara’s belly and punched her in the tits twice. Jenn got up on her knees beside a devastated Tara and slapped her face and tits. Mike didn’t count, but Jenn must had bitchslapped Tara twenty or twenty five times. Satisfied that Tara had little or nothing left, Jenn pinned the bitch’s right arm with a knee and held the left over her head. Jenn let them both rest for twenty or thirty seconds, then switching gears, Jenn ran her hand lightly up and down Tara’s body, tickling her breasts, especially the nipples, and rubbing her pussy lightly. Tara was stunned and horrified. This fucking wifey bitch was wiping the floor with her. Tara gasped and started as Jenn leaned over, licked her tit and gently sucked her nipple, while rubbing her pussy. Tara tried to fight Jenn off, but was too spent. After a minute or so of lackluster effort, she just laid back, unresisting. It took a little while but soon enough, Tara was panting, withering on the floor as Jenn got her off. When Jenn slipped a finger into Tara’s pussy and began to pump, Tara again began crying. When Jenn slipped in a second finger, Tara began murmuring “No…no…no…”. Tara’s body was responding despite her will and the pain she had suffered. Or maybe it was because of the pain, who knows. She was very close to cumming when Jenn leaned over, put her mouth within an inch of Tara’s cxnt and blew. A chill went up Tara’s spine and a tingle went through her cxnt. “OOOOHHHHHH GOD THAT’S GOOD.” Tara arched as the orgasm struck and Jenn pumped her fingers in as deeply and quickly as she could. It seemed to Tara that it went on forever, but finally her traitor body was done and Tara slumped back to the floor, wheezing like an asthmatic. When Jenn released her, Tara rolled to her side and curled into a ball. Lazily, Jenn reached down for Tara’s feet. With a little struggle and less effort, Jenn removed Tara’s heels. After a few moments Jenn casually rolled Tara onto her back. Tara was still panting and put up no struggle as Jenn laid her body over Tara’s and planted her huge right breast over Tara’s mouth and nose. Jenn was going for a breast smother. Tara became frantic, trying to fight the wife off of her. She tried to bite the huge tit pushing into her face, but couldn’t get her teeth into the huge mass of tit flesh. Hysterically, Tara pushed and thrashed. Finally, her body began to spasm, jerking as she ran out of oxygen. Her last thought as she slipped away, was that at least it was over….. ………………………. When Tara woke up, she realized she was in Jenn’s bedroom, and that her hands were tied behind her back. She could feel the material and realized she was tied up with her own bra. She was lying half propped up on the same couch Jenn had been on last time. Still groggy, she hadn’t noticed her surroundings in detail till movement from her left brought her head around. Jenn was riding Mike like a pro bullrider, arms back and tits pushed way out. Mike was squeezing and rubbing them, flicking the nipples. He was embedded in her cxnt and she bounced up and down on his cock. Tara watched the couple, Jenn having to move high in the air to take a full stroke on Mike’s long cock. Tara was still groggy, only just coming back to full consciousness as Mike and Jenn began panting and moaning. A couple of strokes later they both came, hard and long. Jenn rolled off Mike and laid looking at Tara. Jenn was still wearing her tennis skirt, though obviously she had removed her panties to fuck Mike. The sight of Jenn laying on her side, huge breasts pointed at Tara but her loins covered by the skirt seemed incredibly erotic to Tara. She tried to suppress the feeling but was just overcome with how sexy Jenn looked. With saying a word, Jenn got off the bed, stepped over to Tara and raised her skirt, presenting her swollen labia to Tara’s face. Jenn pushed forward another half pace, and grabbed Tara by the hair. With a sob, Tara surrendered to the inevitable, pushed her lips to Jenn’s pussy and began to lick. When Tara’s tongue penetrated Jenn’s cxnt, Jenn trembled and moaned, then began rubbing her own tits. When Jenn felt the moment approach, she pulled on her nipples, expressing a drop or two of milk, then slammed her pussy into Tara’s face, forcing the other woman’s tongue deeper into her slit. She shuddered as the orgasm ran through her loins. Jenn sat back on the bad and continued to rub her tits for a minute or so, head back, eyes closed, reveling in the orgasm she had forced Tara to give her. Finally satisfied, she looked at Tara. “Well bitch, nice tongue work.” Looking over at a pile of clothes and stuff in the corner, she continued. “Lets see what you brought with you to our little encounter.” Jenn went over and got Tara’s bag. Rummaging through it, she first pulled out a dildo that was easily three inches longer and twice the diameter of the one Tara had used on Jenn after the first fight. “You fucking cxnt. This thing is huge. What else have you got in here?” Next Jenn pulled out nipple clamps, then a length of soft rope. Finally, going deep into the bottom of the bag, Jenn pulled out a short cat-o-nine-tails whip. Tara had whimpered when the dildo came out, sobbed as the nipple claps were exposed then cried outright when she saw the cat. “You fucking sick cxnt…you really came prepared didn’t you. Well turn about is fair play.” Jenn put the dildo in the strap on and secured it to her hips. Tara watched with horror as Jenn approached her with the fake cock bobbing at her loins, sticking out from under the tennis skirt that Jenn still wore. Jenn’s huge rack bobbed in unison with the dildo as she walked toward Tara. “Please Jenn…please, I can’t take that thing…I can’t. It’s too big for me…PLEASE DON”T!” Slapping her pleading rival, Jenn sneared. “You mean to tell me you planned to use this fucking thing on me when you can’t take it yourself? Well you sure as fuck are going to take it now.” Jenn knelt between the feebly struggling brunettes knees, put the tip of the dildo to her pussy then slowly pushed it into Tara’s body. With a scream, Tara arched her back and tried to keep from being penetrated, but Jenn was relentless. Climbing up Tara’s body, Jenn continued to slowly insert the plastic cock. Looking over, Jenn saw that Mike was watching intently as his wife raped his ex-wife. Grabbing Tara’s tits to hold her in place, Jenn pushed until the dildo was fully into Tara’s cxnt. With her enemy sobbing and sniffling below her, Jenn slowly pulled out, then slammed the fake cock in hard. Tara screamed and arched again, going into a bridge for a long minute, till she flopped back to the couch crying. As Jenn began to pump all Tara could do was beg and plead for Jenn to take it out. ”Oh God…you’re splitting me in half…please stop…please…please stop.” “Don’t worry bitch…you’ll get used to it.” Jenn increased her force, pounding into her beaten enemy. Just as Jenn predicted, Tara finally began to lubricate and began taking the dildo easier. After a couple of minutes, Tara finally was able to relax, her body beginning to respond to the cock within her. Suddenly her eyes popped wide open. “Oh…oh…I can…I can feel it…deep inside…deep in my cxnt…oh God it feels…it feels so good. Oh SHIT…that is sssssooooo goooooddddd!!!” Tara’s body was responding now, pushing back on the dildo, trying to get every last millimeter of the thing inside, fucking back as hard as she could. Jenn began pumping harder and more forcefully, getting as deep into the bitch as she could. Tara began moaning, louder and louder, body withering on the couch as Jenn fucked her. When Jenn felt the time was right, she pulled out completely and sat back. “NNNNNoooooooo…oh God…please…please…finish me…please Jenn more…more…please. Fuck me. Fuck me.” Jenn just sat back and waited till Tara’s breathing had almost become normal, then again plunged in with the dildo. This time it took less than three minutes before Tara was moaning and panting with her raising pleasure. Again, at the right time, Jenn pulled out and sat back. Tara was now crying and sobbing, pleading and begging for Jenn to fuck her. Four times Jenn brought the big bitch to the brink and stopped. Finally, getting tired herself, she allowed the cxnt to orgasm, and a tremendous orgasm it was. Tara quaked and shuddered for over two minutes before it finished. It probably would have gone on longer, but Tara suddenly felt pain slash through her tits and she screamed. Her eyes popped open and she looked down at her tits. Jenn had snapped the nipple clamps on her and the pain was excruciating. But nothing next to what was coming. Jenn knotted the soft rope around Tara’s left tit, wrapped it tightly a couple of times, then ran it over and wrapped it around the right tit three times. Pulling it tight Jenn tied it off. Tara’s tits bulged out, rapidly turning a bright red. Jenn couldn’t resist and scratched her nails down the top of each puffed up boob. She intentionally didn’t break the skin, but left a number of long welts on Tara’s tit flesh. Getting to the nipples, Jenn yanked off the clamps, then scratched and pulled at the nipples for a minute or so. Tara’s tits were really swelling and the skin was stretching painfully. Her nipples were also puffing up. Jenn snapped the clamps back on Tara’s nipples, then squeezed them a little. This whole operation had been accompanied by Tara’s screams and pleas. “God Damn it bitch…are you trying to deafen me. Well I have a little addition to your selection of toys to take care of that.” Jenn got up and went to a side table. Hiding what ever she had behind her back she came over to Tara, then whipped out a ball gag and slapped it into Jenn’s mouth, securing it behind her head. With a smile of satisfaction, she looked over at Mike. “There…that should keep the noise level down to an acceptable level.” Tara picked up the whip and began circling the couch. Totally terrorized, Tara watched in horror as Jenn lifted the whip over her head. Tara screwed her eyes closed and screamed into the gag. As the scream ran down she was mystified at not feeling any pain from the blow she must have received. Opening her eyes, she looked up into the bottoms of Jenn’s enormous bust, then past to the evil grin on Jenn’s face. She stood in a pose, hand still high over her head, holding the whip. “Mike taught me that anticipation makes the act better…he’s right.” Jenn’s arm flashed down and the whip slapped across Tara’s tit’s. Tara screamed again, withering on the couch. “You fucking baby…I didn’t even break the skin. What a wuss.” Jenn whipped Tara’s tits lightly four more times, then put a couple across her pudenda. Walking around the couch causually, she flicked the whip one more time. This time just the ends of the tails flicked across Tara’s flesh, but with savage force, ripping lines across Tara’s emptied milkbags. Blood slowly oozed out, but the cuts were so shallow the blood didn’t run. Tara laid on the couch, head flopping back and forth, crying at the pain in her tits. Jenn went back to the bed and climbed on top of Mike. Easily his cock slipped into her, then he rolled her over and began pounding into his wife. Each would look over at Tara from time to time as they fucked. Whenever Jenn looked over, she would flick the whip lightly over some part of Tara’s anatomy. With this stimulation they both came very quickly. Getting off the bed Jenn went back to Tara. “Okay bitch…I’m going to make sure you never bother Mike and I again. I’m going to destroy your breasts. Mike will never want to fuck you again when I’m done, probably no man will. Oh, I’m sure you’ll look fine in a bra, but you’ll never want to take it off in front of a man again. You are going to be one frustrated cxnt for the rest of your life. When I’m done with you the only thing going between your legs will run on batteries.” With that, Jenn lifted her leg, placed the heel of her spiked shoe on Tara’s left nipple, and began twisting it back and forth, grinding the nipple under her heel. Tara’s scream could clearly be heard even through the gag. Her eyes were bulging open and her neck muscles were standing out, as Jenn ground up her nipple. Just when Tara was sure that Jenn’s heel was going to rupture her tit and destroy the nipple, Jenn pulled it away. Bawling, barely able to breath, Tara laid back on the couch, eyes screwed shut, waiting for what was next. She didn’t have to wait long. Pain lanced through her other nipple. Her eye’s popped open and she looked down to see Jenn’s heel thumping into the other tit at the nipple. Instead of grinding this time, Jenn was punching in and out. Each punch was a little deeper, inverting the nipple and scratching it painfully. With the rope tied off and holding Tara’s tits up and puffed out, the heel was even more devastating then it normally would be. Ten, twelve times, Jenn’s heel punched into Tara’s right nipple. Finally, with out doing any real damage to either tit or nipple, Jenn pulled her foot away. Grabbing Tara by the chin and digging in her nails, Jenn forced her husbands ex-wife to look her in the eyes. “Now listen bitch. I could very easily have destroyed your pathetic udders if I’d wanted to. The next time I won’t be so kind. I’m never going to have a problem with you again am I?” Tara was shaking her head ‘no’ so violently, Jenn lost her grip and stood back. For a finale, Jenn sat on t

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 06:24:01 AM »
Thanks for taking time to post it.

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2023, 06:54:43 AM »
Here's the final sentence in full:

For a finale, Jenn sat on the end of couch, put her spike heel to Tara’s pussy and slammed it in. Tara screamed once, then fainted.