News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Shadow and Bone Tv show

• 4 Replies

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
Shadow and Bone Tv show
« on: March 19, 2023, 02:47:10 AM »
At the beginning episode they had two women bare knuckle fight but it did not last long. Are there any other boxing style fights in this series?

Online JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Shadow and Bone Tv show
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2023, 10:33:05 AM »
Never heard of the show before, please tell me more.

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2023, 06:27:50 PM »
Not so far. Interesting Netflix show set in a fantasy world. Season 2 just dropped recently. Based on the book of the same name.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2023, 06:32:05 PM »
Not so far. Interesting Netflix show set in a fantasy world. Season 2 just dropped recently. Based on the book of the same name.

It (both the books and the show) has a cool Young (Female) Adult angst-y vibe about growing up and trying adult things, including sex and fighting.

Lots of potential for fights, if they choose to go that way.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 04:11:50 AM »
It is based on a series of books.  More sword and sorcery kind of stuff than brawling.  Lots of conflict but I would say not a lot of fighting.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)