News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Luna lacks aggression

• 5 Replies

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Luna lacks aggression
« on: March 20, 2023, 02:14:04 AM »
The statuesque Luna has everything that should make her a formidable opponent., yet her matches can disappoint, her most  humiliating result came when she was matched against an Indian lady, 5 ft tall against 5ft 10 and about 30 pounds less...  Luna had taken a 1-0;lead. Towards the end of the match the Indian ladies strenuous efforts were rewarded by an equalising score.  At the end the Indian lady celebrated the draw loudly 

Penny, more determined and willing to inflict pain did enough to win very early on and despite spending the later part of the match on top , Luna never looks like scoring.. While on top Luna pressed her breasts full on Penny’s, perhaps thinking she would have success in that contest. 

At meetings I attended, a shout from the audience often heard, giving advice and encouragement , ‘rough her up a bit’.  Luna would do well to heed that but I think only Penny would respond to it.

https://spankbang.com/7v8vx/video/european+challenge+match

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
Re: Luna lacks aggression
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 06:01:40 AM »
I wish they started with at least shirts/blouses on, so the guys could yell, "rip her blouse off"  ;D

Offline jaz

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 12:31:14 PM »
I would beat her ass.

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 03:30:33 PM »
Some excellent camera shots there of both ladies going hand to hand and breast to breast though it would have been nice to see them show more aggression, some body slaps and hair pulling perhaps ? Still a great match and super hot.
Love watching women cat fight

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2023, 01:59:25 AM »
Do you have a link to her fight with the indian lady? Or who she was?

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2023, 11:34:10 PM »
Unfortunately  Luna vs Anju is no longer on the net.    The best I can do for you is this link to the Festelle  photos..

https://www.festelle.eu/en/download/luna-vs-anju:5138