News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Starting a catfight production

• 24 Replies

Offline tommy84

Starting a catfight production
« on: March 21, 2023, 08:35:21 PM »
Dear FCF community,

I'm helping the guy who produced the oil wrestling fights from "Lakea" to start a new production. We have already rented a room that will feature fighting mats as well as a punching back and an old locker. We're looking to produce photosets as well as videos.
Normally I would try to refrain from asking for money, but setting up a proper room with all the necessary equipment doesn't come cheap, so we have started a gofundme campaign to help us reach our milestones faster. For example, we have studio flashes, but need flicker free video lights.
As a sports photographer, I can use my own camera gear so we don't spend the money on fancy tech, but the bare necessities.

{alt}
gofund.me/fdf142e0

Please consider supporting us, every amount helps and we're extremely grateful for your support.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 09:16:08 PM by tommy84 »

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Starting a catfight production
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2023, 11:24:19 PM »
Forgive my ignorance, but what is lakea?

Offline tommy84

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2023, 11:44:43 PM »
No problem, Lakea is the name of the model in the foreground.

She did appear in several productions in the past. She is not available at this time, but we have several other models who have expressed interest.

Offline Catcouple

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 01:09:25 AM »
What do we get in return
We are a mature couple that enjoys a rough playtime

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 01:35:54 AM »
Just make sure the models start the catfight wearing a white buttoned blouse (no bra), dark skirt and barefoot.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 01:36:44 AM by Horny-Jew »

Offline tommy84

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2023, 08:29:53 AM »
At the moment this is solely a fundraising campaign to help us getting started asap.

Your „benefit“ will be a new producer based out of Germany, so you will be able to see new girls on the mats.

We plan to do catfights and oilwrestling videos and photos.

Offline tommy84

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2023, 07:34:03 PM »
We have thought again about the benefit for our supporters.

You'll get two months free access to our Patreon platform once it is established and we have content to fill it with.

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 07:34:32 PM by tommy84 »

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2023, 09:07:58 PM »
Thinking os sponsering. How do you plan to recruit ladies to catfight?

Offline tommy84

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2023, 10:59:11 PM »
Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

We have already talked to a few models, who expressed interest in working for us. They would be newcomers to fighting productions.
We plan on recruiting models through the various modeling platforms like modelmayhem, but my partner also did a similar project for a couple of years in the past, so he still has contacts.

On our setup day on April 2nd, a model will come by for a meet and greet. She has great interest in catfighting and has her own fetish patreon.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 03:35:49 AM »
Hi Tommy, big adventure your looking at, no expert but just a suggestion, you might want to try either pre scripted by fans or not, but ask for preorders on the two women you will have in the shoot. Don't be afraid to ask for a percentage down, then all who prepay get the videos first, this will help raise the funds.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 06:40:23 AM »
Dear FCF community,

I'm helping the guy who produced the oil wrestling fights from "Lakea" to start a new production. We have already rented a room that will feature fighting mats as well as a punching back and an old locker. We're looking to produce photosets as well as videos.
Normally I would try to refrain from asking for money, but setting up a proper room with all the necessary equipment doesn't come cheap, so we have started a gofundme campaign to help us reach our milestones faster. For example, we have studio flashes, but need flicker free video lights.
As a sports photographer, I can use my own camera gear so we don't spend the money on fancy tech, but the bare necessities.

{alt}
gofund.me/fdf142e0

Please consider supporting us, every amount helps and we're extremely grateful for your support.

Will these matches be competitive or fantasy? Is there a place I can check out the Lakea matches to get an idea of what I'm looking at?

Offline tommy84

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2023, 10:14:44 AM »
Here’s the old gumroad store:
https://3dadultworld.gumroad.com/

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2023, 03:57:06 PM »
Seeing your pre production studio i would suggest as i am sure you thought of it, wrapping those posts in about 3 layers of foam or mats cause if it was me walking in for a match, the thought of my head hitting them by accident would make me walk right back out. Unless you rope of an area or a “ring” , you might want to search for a larger area with posts spread out further apart.  You might want to foam the floor and cover it with mats , rugs, so on depending on your fight your filming.

Second stores (good will and so on ) offer a very large array of cheap items most under 30 dollars, you can use to make a back drop, as well as cheap attire that if ripped is easy on the wallet. They have attire most under 35 dollars as well, i have used these stores for my irl matches. The other cost you wanna consider is decent lighting (LED is best), over head. With smart plugs that you can activate on yor app they can be connected in a series and easily turned on and off. Super cost effective.  A set of decent over head cameras as well

Offline tommy84

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2023, 04:56:25 PM »
Hey DottiD, thanks for your kind words.
We ordered a large quantity of these wrestling puzzle mats in 3cm (6/5th of an inch). We opted for the thicker version to make it more comfortable for the models. We ordered quite a bit to not only cover the fighting area, but also the surrounding floor and the walls.
Our rent only starts on April 1st, so there are only these raw images of the room. Of course we will work on the floor for the common areas of the room.
The posts are my concern as well, but I need to measure them and order specialized "post covers". It's not the most pressing issue though, as we can start shooting staged fetish fights or do photography work at first.  Since we also do photography, we'll also get decorative pieces and install a makeup table / dressing area for the girls.

For starters, we try to keep it a low cost operation since we know that were up against stiff competition from companies like SFD, DT Wrestling, Lady2Fight, Suitefights, SlapCity... I'm sure we can create some amazing content there and then see what the future holds for us.

We're already sorted for flash photography and will get two Nanlite FS-150 for video - flicker free LED lights and quite bright with 2800 Lux at 3 meters.

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2023, 12:20:25 PM »
Hey DottiD, thanks for your kind words.
We ordered a large quantity of these wrestling puzzle mats in 3cm (6/5th of an inch). We opted for the thicker version to make it more comfortable for the models. We ordered quite a bit to not only cover the fighting area, but also the surrounding floor and the walls.
Our rent only starts on April 1st, so there are only these raw images of the room. Of course we will work on the floor for the common areas of the room.
The posts are my concern as well, but I need to measure them and order specialized "post covers". It's not the most pressing issue though, as we can start shooting staged fetish fights or do photography work at first.  Since we also do photography, we'll also get decorative pieces and install a makeup table / dressing area for the girls.

For starters, we try to keep it a low cost operation since we know that were up against stiff competition from companies like SFD, DT Wrestling, Lady2Fight, Suitefights, SlapCity... I'm sure we can create some amazing content there and then see what the future holds for us.

We're already sorted for flash photography and will get two Nanlite FS-150 for video - flicker free LED lights and quite bright with 2800 Lux at 3 meters.

Will these be real or scripted?  How do you support?