News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Milla Jovovich vs Shannon Elizabeth

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Milla Jovovich vs Shannon Elizabeth
« on: March 22, 2023, 02:40:47 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Story took place in 2018

Shannon Elizabeth whose Hollywood career started red hot was ending with barely a bit of smoke. Her legend status as a Hollywood cat fighter was all she had left. A war with Heather Graham where she didn’t just beat Heather, she made Heather quit fighting other celebrities all together.  This was the goal now or Shannon to not just end her feuds but end that woman’s desire to ever fight another woman again

For Shannon she wanted to do that to women she was tied to be it a previous fight or someone she always wanted to fight. There was one that fit that criteria. A loss she needed to avenge more than any other.  Not just avenge it but to humiliate the woman who humiliated her.  Milla Jovovich

Ali Larter knew all about this and promised Shannon she would call her friend and frequent co-star.  She and Shannon had issues and fought it was both women’s hardest fought fight but only one could say they won “We found out which of us was better I think I owe you this… So, you vs Milla one more time.”

Shannon Elizabeth showed up to Ali Larter’s house and Ali brought her to the back.  They didn’t say a word to each other “I think all the fights I had in the last few years yours was the toughest.  The ones with Jodi were all tough but you.  You were everything I feared you would be”

Ali turned and looked at her, there was a tension in the air.  “You and Jodi, me and you… I have accepted that I lost to you.  Our fight was brutal, and I’ve accepted what happened and I never fought so hard to lose.  I still don’t like you and I do like Milla, so you want to rematch her and I do want to see you lose… Milla nearly made you quit once before. ”

“That changes today.”

“Actually, Shannon it won’t… I remember beating on you and I loved it.  Seeing you here brings me back to that day but listen I know you won and deep down no matter how much I want to press my tits into yours and stare into your dead eyes I know you beat me straight up.  Have you beaten Milla, well No you have not. Could you ever get another win over Jodi; maybe.  However when it comes to me and you well we know what happened.”

“She’s right you can’t beat me”

Shannon turned and there was Milla Jovovich the woman of her nightmares.  The woman who not just beat her but truly broke her mentally.  After so long Shannon was fully healed now but it wasn’t always like that.  She feared her own shadow after that fight.  It took years to get back into the game and during that time her career as an actress basically ended.  She came back to fighting and struggled vs heather and Liv Tyler. Now she was ready her wars with Jodi, Heather and Ali had her ready.  She was healed mentally; she was ready to fight Milla Jovovich.

“Milla, I’m going to make you bleed.”

“I hope you do I hope you hit me with everything you have.  I hope you come after me with all your skill, all your hate and all your jealousy about my ending your film career.   I hope you do all that because when Ali told me how you fought her and how razor close it was we both knew who it was that had to retire you from this world”

“Do you really think you can do that”

“Not me…Ali!”

Shannon slowly turned around and got kneed between the legs “You beat me did you really think I’d let that stand.  You better than ME!”

“I’m here for her”

“Shes here for you too but so am I.”  Ali smiled and removed her shirt.

Milla picked Shannon up by the back of the hair looked at Ali who was stretching.  Milla turned Shannon around and buried a knee under the belly button dropping Shannon.  Milla then walked to Ali “You are looking strong.”

“Yeah, well this is something that motivated me.”

Milla took off her shirt and Ali smiled “Damn girl you are fit.”

“Still doing action movies” Shannon got up was listening to them and threw a punch at Ali dropping her then a backhand at Milla.  Milla ducked it and hit another knee to Shannon’s stomach then pushed her away.

Shannon turned after the push and kicked Ali in the head then moved away “She thought she had me, but this is about my revenge on you not her revenge on me.”

“Oh, Shannon you were confident last time on that basketball court.”

“Years ago, now I’m ready to fight you again.”

“Let’s see how ready.”  Milla hit a jab threw a big right but Shannon slipped it slightly and threw her counter right that buckled Milla then a left hook that nearly dropped Milla.  Shannon walked away to the middle.

“Readier than I’ve been for any other fight in my life.”

“Ok Shannon.  You are ready for me because I’m the last on that list ok well”

Milla never got to finish got hit once hair grabbed and thrown to the opposite side.

Milla  bounced up caught a kick aimed for her ribs then drove her elbow down on the thigh came up with the elbow getting Shannon in the tit.  Milla spun Shannon around and when Shannon faced her again Milla went for a stomach punch but Shannon caught the fist.

“You don’t think I have nightmares of what you did to me.  How you destroyed me and I knew it was my stomach you’d go for.  I am going to.”  Shannon head butted Milla “Fucking hurt you.”

Knee between the legs and a quick ddt.  Shannon ripped Milla’s pants down under her ass and drove her fingers between the ass checks clawing at the interior.  “Fucking hurt you… Fucking hurt you.”

Shannon stopped and looked around the room.  She looked at the bare ass of Milla Jovovich “You must pay.”  She got up “Wheres a lamp?”  Head whipping around “Anything with a chord.”

Milla was starting to get up and looked for Shannon to jump her and get some revenge.  Instead Shannon never moved much and saw Milla beginning to move so she dropped three knees on Millas spine.  “Bitch don’t you get it you cost me everything and I fantasized about this and…”  She saw a lamp

Shannon hit a elbow to the back of Milla’s head then crawled off her and to the lamp.  She pulled it down then got a foot on it pulled the chord out “Whats about to happen is what everyone deserves.  You took my life away from me.”

Shannon turned around and was hit with a flying knee by Ali Larter laying Shannon out “I held back because now bitch now you will who really wants you gone.  The bitch who takes everything away from you.”

Ali pulled Shannon up by the pants and then pulled her toward Milla Jovovich who was up on her feet.  Milla spun for a kick where her calf and back of knee clotheslined Shannon down.  Milla and Ali were now smiling at each other “So everyone will know I beat her but…”

“Shannon never realized how disliked she is.  This is Liv Tylers house and Liv is out of town so when word goes out how bad she got beaten it will be one on one vs Milla so only that bitch knows what happened here.  You hear that bitch I thought of everything and even know theres only one woman that has more of a say to retire your bitch ass from this world than me.”

“I want to beat her up a bit.  I was done with this world and she wanted to fight me and that was not a fight she should have come looking for.”

“I honestly don’t care but I get my shots in and when the story gets out… Shannon came here looking for you and it was a one sided beating after she got a few shots in then you dominated her again.”

“Lets get her clothes off…No lets not let her keep them I beat that naked body once and now Shannon you get to keep  your clothes.”

“She wont with me when I retire her.”

“I have a offer.”  Milla was about to stomp Shannon when Shannon shouted that out she still stomped her “Please I have an offer.”

“Let her up.  But Shannon if you do anything then it will …”

“SHUT UP ALI AND LET ME MAKE MY OFFER”

Ali backed away as did Milla “Let her make her offer” Milla said and she was the most famous of the three.  “I am the biggest name and I want to hear this.”

“Ok.  And you’re my friend so…”  Ali never got to finish she had Shannon Elizabeth in her face “So this bitch can make her offer.”

“Come on Shannon tell me …”

“Shut up Ali.  Just shut up.  Let me get my emotions back and I will tell you the offer an offer that I shouldn’t have to make because I already beat your ass in one of my toughest fights but I still fucking beat your ass.”

“you barely won and you are.”

“I want you out of my life.  I hate you now I hate you more than I ever hated anyone but theres another.  You want to retire me I want to retire you but you have to beat a woman who …”

“Jodi Lyn O’Keefe I have to earn the right by beating her I know and its set up.”

“You get lucky and beat her.”  Ali smiled at that “Then its me vs you.  You wanted me again you beat her but bitch you need to know after this tonight you beat her I will not lose to you.  I will come at  you with more hate than you have ever seen.  More viciousness and you will beg me to stop you will never show up in this world again and you will call her crying and she will know I get the fight I want with her.”

“You have to defeat Ali for me to give you any more time.”  Milla said and Ali smiled before Shannon did and then Shannon smiled

“Why are you smiling Ali?”

“Because now you have to hope I beat Jodi which isn’t a guarantee as she is tougher than you ever were.  I’ll do it and then don’t worry about game planning for Milla because you will not get past me and the beating I give you will make sure you never think about fighting me, fighting Milla or even Liv Tyler ever again.”

“I beat you… You were the fight to bring the best of me back out and I just got better after.  You go fight Jodi and find a way to beat her and I’ll beat you again… Then I beat her and then I’ll be nice enough have a fifth fight with Jodi and that’s when I stop.  You will pay for what happened here tonight Ali that I guarantee and Milla.”

Crack.  Milla Jovovich knocked Shannon out the two of them carried Shannon away and when she woke up it was signed agreements to everything Shannon said.   Ali Larter fights Jodi Lyn O’Keefe winner gets Shannon.  Shannon has to fight Ali and wins she gets Milla and then Jodi.  The fight is until you break the person physically, mentally and emotionally